Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1718, Celica wrote:
In post 1382, Alisae wrote:
@Celica
- Look, I’ve been up all night reading a 120 chapter manga and kinda spent way too much time playing mafia then I thought I would. Just address a few things for me when you get a chance.
A. Look through Dunnstral’s ISO as promised.
B. Get back to me on Ank in general, both by re-reading the fight you had and/or continuing our conversation, whatever works for you.
C. Can you tell me if you think Slaxx is trying to figure out the motivations of other people?

I think thats all I need from you for now.
This Ali?
I can do that rn
yeet
also one more thing after that but thats for later
GTKAS
| here.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1697, mcqueen wrote:
Nancy will you please dance with me?

please stay.
You’re sweet.

I just feeling very emotional rn, because 2/3 people I wanted to play with have replaced out. :(
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:00 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 481, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 91, the worst wrote:free points to the first person to work out the only person who's towntold
Slaxx has been arguably the most solvey and Ank saying she would rather leave with her 8 coins, rather than choose scum. However if either are experienced at scum, we shall hold off on that. But still, if the case then Krazy’s list might help scum, more than hurt it. So we need to rethink that. I also would like to be able to choose my partner based on their play, so not thrilled with his list. No offense, McQueen. <3
i actually saw this and i feel kinda bad for asking you for a dance.

but, I like your playstyle and I think ours mesh well together. That’s why I want a dance.

I know that’s likely not your priority right now and you need time to make your own choice. So, don’t feel any pressure, take your time. The offer’s gonna stay open, but if u decide not to take it, that’s okay
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1722, Ankamius wrote:close enough
Not really... I said the same thing
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by Ankamius »

k

good night
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:06 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1726, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1697, mcqueen wrote:
Nancy will you please dance with me?

please stay.
You’re sweet.

I just feeling very emotional rn, because 2/3 people I wanted to play with have replaced out. :(
I understand. I wanted to play with them, too
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:07 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

gn Anka
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:07 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1719, Ankamius wrote:because of your weird spot in krazy's pairings and celica trying to shield you
Can u remind me when Celica shielded me?
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:08 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

Is there anything we want to discuss/analysis or are there any questions to be asked?

@mcqueen
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

In post 1314, Celica wrote:
In post 1310, Alisae wrote:Celica pull up a chair, let’s talk.
I don’t think ur going with your pink ball push, and I don’t think your ank push is going to go anywhere atm.
What are some other topics you wanna talk about atm, because you’re wasting your energy atm and its starting to become hard to sort.
I'm debating if I want to pair with a gent I want dead because I don't think I'm making end game at the moment or if I want to go with Allo. My fear with going with Allo is he'll get dragged down with me. I'm confident in my town game giving my scum game is nothing compared to this, but it's hard to work off when I have no reason why I'm being scumread.
I think mcqueen should get a pair atm. I'd want adel or Rein left out of the dance, but I lean adel atm
*Actually this might be the post referred to
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1430, Ankamius wrote:Like one of the biggest reasons I'm scumreading Krazy now is because of that plan he enacted, which fits with the Celica+mcqueen scumreads because if we follow his plan, we literally have 2 scum in the final 6

Celica went to bat to defend Krazy against Slaxx and later said mcqueen should get a partner while Adel or Rein get left out, and then mcqueen comes in and the first thing he says is that people shouldn't be scumreading Celica

Really?
Thanks @pvt

I actually saw this earlier. But, me coming in was not dependent on any potential ideas you have of me being scum with ejther of them. I had some downtime at college and decided to get on. Sooner or later i needed to do stuff in this game to prove my “obvtownness” others claim. So i took that free time and tried to use it. I’m sorry that i happened to show up at that time . But it’s NAI
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1734, PvtUrist wrote:
In post 1314, Celica wrote:
In post 1310, Alisae wrote:Celica pull up a chair, let’s talk.
I don’t think ur going with your pink ball push, and I don’t think your ank push is going to go anywhere atm.
What are some other topics you wanna talk about atm, because you’re wasting your energy atm and its starting to become hard to sort.
I'm debating if I want to pair with a gent I want dead because I don't think I'm making end game at the moment or if I want to go with Allo. My fear with going with Allo is he'll get dragged down with me. I'm confident in my town game giving my scum game is nothing compared to this, but it's hard to work off when I have no reason why I'm being scumread.
I think mcqueen should get a pair atm. I'd want adel or Rein left out of the dance, but I lean adel atm
*Actually this might be the post referred to
lol at my above then? i mean i see why Ank would think i’m scum, but i’m not . And frankly if I come in and play like my usual town self, with people who claim to read me easily, i don’t see why this post carries so much weight in Ank’s eyes
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1727, mcqueen wrote:
In post 481, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 91, the worst wrote:free points to the first person to work out the only person who's towntold
Slaxx has been arguably the most solvey and Ank saying she would rather leave with her 8 coins, rather than choose scum. However if either are experienced at scum, we shall hold off on that. But still, if the case then Krazy’s list might help scum, more than hurt it. So we need to rethink that. I also would like to be able to choose my partner based on their play, so not thrilled with his list. No offense, McQueen. <3
i actually saw this and i feel kinda bad for asking you for a dance.

but, I like your playstyle and I think ours mesh well together. That’s why I want a dance.

I know that’s likely not your priority right now and you need time to make your own choice. So, don’t feel any pressure, take your time. The offer’s gonna stay open, but if u decide not to take it, that’s okay
Thanks, I really appreciate that. <3
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 1725, Alisae wrote:
In post 1718, Celica wrote:
In post 1382, Alisae wrote:
@Celica
- Look, I’ve been up all night reading a 120 chapter manga and kinda spent way too much time playing mafia then I thought I would. Just address a few things for me when you get a chance.
A. Look through Dunnstral’s ISO as promised.
B. Get back to me on Ank in general, both by re-reading the fight you had and/or continuing our conversation, whatever works for you.
C. Can you tell me if you think Slaxx is trying to figure out the motivations of other people?

I think thats all I need from you for now.
This Ali?
I can do that rn
yeet
also one more thing after that but thats for later
Spoiler: Dunn Iso
A. I'm not gonna quote every single post in his iso but I can go over it. As I said I liked his early game with posts like. the first 2 mostly because I fully agreed with them and 255 because of the confidence in it.
I dislike and the fire line. Not because of the line he's taking, but the fact he's not explaining who those people are. Also if he really does think Fire was lynchbait he should take time to see who the scum are going for him or the ones misunderstood. Because if someone is lynchbait obv town gets on it as well.
seemed like one of his more genuine posts
and were more posts I agreed with and had basically the same exact reaction too
The discredit of me in is bad. (It's ironic because this is what stopping townreads is but Ank doesn't see it.) Because he's basically telling people to not tr me/warn people about me. Without giving a read on my slot the first time he did this or here.
He then answers in after prompting, but it would've been better if he didn't need to be prompted.
is just a kettle meet pot answer.
Is just a weird push that feels like a push because they're getting sr by Ali.
His progression calling my read a set up when it would be damning if Pink flips scum (and I think he will) is just off.
Overall Dunn has a lot of good posts and a lot of things that don't make sense. I think he's really obv town if Pink/Clem flip scum on either slot and I think they will. If they flip town I'd lynch his pair (hell I still want him lynched because of Slaxx)

B. I get where Ank was coming from when she was calling my case NAI, but I don't think she understands her argument was just outright false. I just don't understand her motivation behind the coins for the most part, but I'm not really scumreading her much given her idc posting atm. If she's scum it's kinda a really shitty thing to do.
C. I think a lot of Slaxx posting was ragey and strange as I said before. I don't get why he's a townread. He's asked basic questions because he has to, but I don't think he's genuine
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 1383, Alisae wrote:And even if you still scumread literally any of your scumreads after this, yelling at them specificly isn’t going to get them lynched. You’re not going to get a wolf lynched by talking to a wolf. If you scumread someone, you should talk to other people to try to convince them, because its more likely that you will get followers that way over posting a case and expecting people to just read it.

But if I’m correct in knowing who you are, you’ll probably not take this too seriously coming from me?
And even then, I’m pretty sure anyone could apply the things I said in this post and they would see that they’re suddenly becoming more charismatic.

But yeah I’m off to bed, cya in about 6 hours probably less
I hope you know you're the only reason I got up to post in the first place because I didn't want to come back at all. So thank you really for helping me.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Celica »

The only gentlemen I want to dance with replaced out. I also feel like I'll get lynched if I pair with Adel. Very tempted to not dance at all at this point so people start taking my reads more seriously. I don't want our first dance lynch to be wasted on me of all people.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by Celica »

Mc/Nancy would be a town pair
Allo/Ank is most likely a town pair and I'm just tunneling Ank and wrong.
Ali should go with Pvt
Leave me rein Adel out of the dance so we can't be mislynched/incase one of the other 2 is scum.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1648, Alisae wrote:
In post 1647, Dunnstral wrote:I think it's unlikely that Pink Ball/Celica are scum together if that's what you're wondering
I’ll elaborate, because they are definitely not scum together and I think I’m explaining myself wrong.

Do you think Pink Ball going from “I scumread Celica and I refuse to talk to them and I’m going to provoke them a lot” or whatever the fuck happened back there to “I’m probably tunneling maybe it can be town” is genuine?
Celica can you give me a response to this?
GTKAS
| here.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:28 pm

Post by Celica »

Did he do that? I seriously stopped reading pinks posts because I knew I'd want to say something and wanted to respect his wishes.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1600, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1595, Alisae wrote:
In post 1593, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1538, Alisae wrote:Pink Ball where are ya at atm?
At the beach with low signal and ready to sleep
reads wise anything changed?
Celica and Urist are scum, the third one I'm not sure but paranoia is hitting me hard
In post 1601, Alisae wrote:
In post 1600, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1595, Alisae wrote:
In post 1593, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1538, Alisae wrote:Pink Ball where are ya at atm?
At the beach with low signal and ready to sleep
reads wise anything changed?
Celica and Urist are scum, the third one I'm not sure but paranoia is hitting me hard
What do you think of my hot take on Celica
In post 1603, Alisae wrote:
In post 1505, Alisae wrote:Pedit: I don’t see as scum why she pushes her reads how she’s currently pushing them as scum, it kinda just makes no sense. Like, I kinda think you got into a TvT with her and the fact she kept on argueing with people she wolfread seems like a lot of wasted energy. I think its most likely town trying to push through reads. Like it just all feels town to me tbh
here I’ll quote it for you so you can find it easily
In post 1606, Pink Ball wrote:Yeah I was going to say that actually my scumread on Celica has lowered because of what you said. It makes sense for town, much more than for scum. I was probably tunneling.
In post 1607, Alisae wrote:
In post 1606, Pink Ball wrote:Yeah I was going to say that actually my scumread on Celica has lowered because of what you said. It makes sense for town, much more than for scum. I was probably tunneling.
Can you elaborate?
In post 1611, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1607, Alisae wrote:
Can you elaborate?
She wanted to interact with me even when she was scumreading me and I didn't want to talk to her. That seems like sorting reads instead of pushing a mislynch
GTKAS
| here.
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:31 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

In post 1741, Celica wrote:Mc/Nancy would be a town pair
Allo/Ank is most likely a town pair and I'm just tunneling Ank and wrong.
Ali should go with Pvt
Leave me rein Adel out of the dance so we can't be mislynched/incase one of the other 2 is scum.
Your scum read on Anka is shared. I've made a post about her ISO back in .
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by Celica »

Hm, I see the reasoning for both sides. As town yeah it's a reevaluation. As scum he could be trying to get me to drop my read. I don't think it'll stop me from wanting to lynch his pair, but the progression seems good to me. Like the way pairs are working out I want the Pink/Clam and Slax/Dunn pair dead for the most part. It'd take me townreading either slot hard to reconsider and that's not how my reads are right now
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:36 pm

Post by Alisae »

So I'm the only one that feels like "huh thats odd" taking into your consideration your Pink Ball interactions and then suddenly a "guess I was wrong hahaha"
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

Cause I feel like thats probably the scummiest thing in the game atm.
GTKAS
| here.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I still think Celica taking Pink/Clem into consideration so much when looking for a read on me is an odd thing to do

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”