Newbie 1912 [GAME COMPLETE]

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 1274, Thespio wrote:
In post 1273, Enter wrote:1. I thought Skellen was the obvious choice for the kill last night, but I can see why you would disagree
2. Because they thought I was more likely to vote Magik/RCE
So based on that your belief is its Muh/Munch? they kept you alive to lynch them? I feel like if im scum I kill munch, I do want to know how munch fucked up the lynch. With so little time left and having everyone posted, Im also assuming muh is claiming VT based on their reaction to yesterday.
Makes no sense for scum to kill munch, she's the most obvious lynchbait in the world right now.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 1275, Enter wrote:Makes no sense for scum to kill munch, she's the most obvious lynchbait in the world right now.
True, the missed Lynch is very baity, something in my gut has always made munch feel off to me. but Im not going to touch that until tomorrow I guess, I still think we should give everyone time to talk and hope we can catch a slip up.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 1276, Thespio wrote:
In post 1275, Enter wrote:Makes no sense for scum to kill munch, she's the most obvious lynchbait in the world right now.
True, the missed Lynch is very baity, something in my gut has always made munch feel off to me. but Im not going to touch that until tomorrow I guess, I still think we should give everyone time to talk and hope we can catch a slip up.
I refuse to jump on a lynch based on one post, and you should as well based on the elements push.

Vote muh and let's get this over with.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 1277, Enter wrote:
In post 1276, Thespio wrote:
I refuse to jump on a lynch based on one post, and you should as well based on the elements push.

Vote muh and let's get this over with.
Ill vote him soon, I dont want to leave him L-1 so early, Ill be off work in 4 hours (last day in hell before my new job) then Ill vote.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by muh316 »

In post 1270, Thespio wrote:still think its muh but im not going to vote until later in the day to avoid a lolhammer loss.
In post 1278, Thespio wrote:Ill vote him soon, I dont want to leave him L-1 so early, Ill be off work in 4 hours (last day in hell before my new job) then Ill vote.
Which one is it? Again, at this point an L-2 could be a loss for the town.
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by MagikHorse »

There are 6 people, so we need 4 to hammer. You're at L-3 for now, not L-2. Stop worrying about quickhammers, because they're not gonna happen rn.

Even then, I take it that Enter has reread a lot of things given how he's come in swinging, and on Muh? Mind explaining the change from defending Muh to pushing him? Anything else you've thought about overnight than just Muh?
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 1280, MagikHorse wrote:There are 6 people, so we need 4 to hammer. You're at L-3 for now, not L-2. Stop worrying about quickhammers, because they're not gonna happen rn.

Even then, I take it that Enter has reread a lot of things given how he's come in swinging, and on Muh? Mind explaining the change from defending Muh to pushing him? Anything else you've thought about overnight than just Muh?
Not really interested in casing right now. Not really interested in anything but a muh lynch. Vote him w/ me.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by Enter »

Occam's razor - I make less excuses for muh to be scum than I do for anyone else.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by muh316 »

In post 1281, Enter wrote:Not really interested in casing right now. Not really interested in anything but a muh lynch. Vote him w/ me.
This seems oddly familiar...
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 1283, muh316 wrote:
In post 1281, Enter wrote:Not really interested in casing right now. Not really interested in anything but a muh lynch. Vote him w/ me.
Oddly familiar to what? Please remind me this game when I refused to case someone.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by muh316 »

In post 1284, Enter wrote:
Oddly familiar to what? Please remind me this game when I refused to case someone.
I'm referring to the second part.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 1285, muh316 wrote:
In post 1284, Enter wrote:
I'm referring to the second part.
I know. And I'm referring you to the former, because it foils the latter.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by Enter »

I had two failures with loopdan
1. His play was poor.
2. I cased him so much and based so much on my reads around him that I could see nothing other than scum on him.

I am not casing you, this is a new perspective I have seen upon review, and your play wasn't necessarily poor as town or scum.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

With that end of day it feels pretty open/shut VOTE: Much that's L-2
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by MagikHorse »

If we sit out and nolynch today, Enter just dies and that's probably about all that happens so that's not gonna help us. This town is hyper boned at this stage in terms of useful information. I personally spent too much of my Day 2 time pushing Muh and only occasionally asking questions or defending my townreads (looking at Thespio there). Today I still don't know all that much, and I spent the night phase ignoring the game and trying to calm down, relax, and de-stress so I could actually focus today. I still don't know where to begin sorting out this entangled mess.

This is basically the meme route here. RCE has already placed down a vote, so unless RCE is scum there's no way scum isn't gonna quickhammer this anyways at this point. Might as well live a little.

VOTE: Muh

Quite frankly if we lose here Town was never gonna win this game anyways. Day 1 was devastating due to the Enter/Loop tunnel distracting everyone, losing our strongest (and maybe only) PR N1 was similarly devastating, and yesterday's nolynch was devastating on top of that. This town is bloody well thrashed already if it ain't Muh.
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by MagikHorse »

Wait a moment. Is RCE voting Muh or Munch? Their vote is kinda weirdly split down the middle between the two.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by muh316 »

Can we actually wait until everyone's gotten a chance to post. We might have a tracker who had a successful night action.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by muh316 »

Magik or Enter, can one of you unvote? You can vote me again after munch has posted something especially if he's a PR. I'm very uneasy about the L-1.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:10 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 1291, muh316 wrote:Can we actually wait until everyone's gotten a chance to post. We might have a tracker who had a successful night action.
Stop talking about PRs. Trust that I know what I'm doing.

No one respond to muh on this matter.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by muh316 »

No, it's important we talk about PRs. If I get lynched we lose the entire game.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Sorry VOTE: muh L-1

Not that I think the order matters at this point.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 1294, muh316 wrote:No, it's important we talk about PRs. If I get lynched we lose the entire game.

UNVOTE:

We're not talking about PRs.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by Enter »

We can wait for munch to appear if you'd like, but we're not talking about PRs.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:28 pm

Post by Enter »

Alright so scum can't quickhammer you, muh. There's too many people off your wagon. You have a voice. Give me your reads, your reason we should lynch Magik over you, and never bring up PRs again and I'll give you a little time before we put you in the ground.
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:28 pm

Post by MagikHorse »

I find a Doctor claim heavily unlikely, as the only way for there to be a Doctor is if Elements jailed them and the Doctor therefore didn't stop the kill or WIFOM'd themself into thinking the Mafia wouldn't kill the obvious target and waste their night action (or the Roleblocker blocked the Doc, but then why isn't the Doc dead? That line doesn't work out right).

Tracker is a maybe, but even then it's easy claimspace for a Goon to pull off to drive Town towards a mislynch since it can't be counterclaimed in a 2 Goon setup with a Jailkeeper. Heck, I'm pretty sure this was on Elements' mind given that they let slip that they were either a JK or Cop in post ("So the mafia can't deduce the other PR. Unless they're both goons in which case they don't rlly care", insinuating that they were a role in a 2 Goon setup that had a chance to have no partner). I noticed that slip way back then, but kept my lips shut on it for obvious reasons.

Either way a Tracker claim alone isn't enough for me to believe their information so what's the point of worrying about it? If you flip Rolecop maybe I'd believe a Tracker claim, but right now I don't have faith in that as an option so it's not on my mind.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”