Newbie 1912 [GAME COMPLETE]

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:55 am

Post by Enter »

Who believes thespios claim
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:58 am

Post by Enter »

And I'm not senile. I play with purpose.
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:22 am

Post by MagikHorse »

I mostly believe Thespio's claim because I've been hard townreading him since Day 1 and never really got the case on him.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:59 am

Post by muh316 »

VOTE: Thespio We've caught him boys.

This means we're playing the goon/goon setup with only one PR. If you don't know already I'm a VT.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:01 am

Post by muh316 »

It's very convenient that he investigated our only universal town read. That just makes him the perfect candidate for a N3 kill so that we don't have any other choices.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:10 am

Post by Enter »

Still waiting on munch
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:13 am

Post by muh316 »

I see a clear Thespio/Magik team right here. Magik's the only one so far who's believed the claim. The night results are way too convenient for scum given that he didn't bother investigating someone like RCE,Munch, or Magik given that those are the town's most confusing reads.

It also plays perfectly into the scum plan of getting me lynched today so that they can get a win easily. If you were so convinced that I'm scum then why wouldn't you investigate somebody who could be a possible partner? Did you leave any breadcrumbs that you are the tracker?

Finally, it's also extremely convenient that you said I carried out the NK. If I was scum, I would have probably had my partner carry out the kill since we would know about the possibility of a tracker.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:20 am

Post by Enter »

I want to see Munch respond before we jump to conclusions. If you keep talking, muh, it's harder to see what thoughts are her own. We will talk right after munch posts.
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:25 am

Post by MagikHorse »

I think I see where Enter is going with this (which is a first for this game). I wrote a small defense, but I think this needs to ride a little bit before I throw that out.

Still, after Munch posts I'd like to hear how Enter pegged Thespio as Tracker like this. I hope I don't have to explain why that pings me as strange.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:14 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 1328, muh316 wrote:VOTE: Thespio We've caught him boys.

This means we're playing the goon/goon setup with only one PR. If you don't know already I'm a VT.
Why are you just now active? The enter invest is what I did, it’s logical, I think Enter pegged me after we clashed and i decided he wasn’t scum, but you are a ghost all game and now you come out of the woodworks when you are caught, cute but spamposting and pretending that you are some productive town member isn’t going to fool them.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:26 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 1333, MagikHorse wrote:I think I see where Enter is going with this (which is a first for this game). I wrote a small defense, but I think this needs to ride a little bit before I throw that out.

Still, after Munch posts I'd like to hear how Enter pegged Thespio as Tracker like this. I hope I don't have to explain why that pings me as strange.
Yeah I guess it’s possible he’s a rolecop but I got no result on him, unless I guess the jail keeper thought I was susp, so I guess I could have been jailed BUT I do think he picked up on me when we clashed.
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:27 am

Post by MagikHorse »

In post 1335, Thespio wrote:
In post 1333, MagikHorse wrote:I think I see where Enter is going with this (which is a first for this game). I wrote a small defense, but I think this needs to ride a little bit before I throw that out.

Yeah I guess it’s possible he’s a rolecop but I got no result on him, unless I guess the jail keeper thought I was susp, so I guess I could have been jailed BUT I do think he picked up on me when we clashed.
Did you get "no result" or "he didn't go anywhere"? Pretty sure there's a difference between the two.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:37 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 1329, muh316 wrote:It's very convenient that he investigated our only universal town read. That just makes him the perfect candidate for a N3 kill so that we don't have any other choices.
Maybe you are DENSE but a misslynch at this point is our loss, i get maybe you are trying to get them to forget that as scum, but I wont let them.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:42 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 1336, MagikHorse wrote:
In post 1335, Thespio wrote:

Did you get "no result" or "he didn't go anywhere"? Pretty sure there's a difference between the two.
I believe there is but I got No Result not that they didn’t visit anyone.
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:03 am

Post by MagikHorse »

Yeah, you got jailed if you got No Result. The wiki clearly states that a Tracker that gets "No Result" when someone doesn't visit anyone is not Normal, and newbies are meant to follow Normal guidelines. That would be a mod goof if this isn't the case, but given that Elements was scumreading you it's altogether believable that you would be the nightly jail.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 1331, muh316 wrote:I see a clear Thespio/Magik team right here. Magik's the only one so far who's believed the claim. The night results are way too convenient for scum given that he didn't bother investigating someone like RCE,Munch, or Magik given that those are the town's most confusing reads.

It also plays perfectly into the scum plan of getting me lynched today so that they can get a win easily. If you were so convinced that I'm scum then why wouldn't you investigate somebody who could be a possible partner? Did you leave any breadcrumbs that you are the tracker?

Finally, it's also extremely convenient that you said I carried out the NK. If I was scum, I would have probably had my partner carry out the kill since we would know about the possibility of a tracker.
Your trying to widow and you stink at it, a rolecop can’t kill unless they are solo, so you had to kill or there wouldn’t have been a kill.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:28 am

Post by Thespio »

The autocorrect! You’re and wifom
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:31 am

Post by muh316 »

I'm with Enter here. I'll explain why your claims are bogus after Munch posts. For now, I would suggest that everyone not jump to a lynch just yet. We still have 6 days left to discuss everything.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:34 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 1342, muh316 wrote:I'm with Enter here. I'll explain why your claims are bogus after Munch posts. For now, I would suggest that everyone not jump to a lynch just yet. We still have 6 days left to discuss everything.
How are you with enter, he hasn't said anything yet, he called my role. if you are with him you too believe I'm tracker.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by muh316 »

In post 1343, Thespio wrote:
In post 1342, muh316 wrote:I'm with Enter here. I'll explain why your claims are bogus after Munch posts. For now, I would suggest that everyone not jump to a lynch just yet. We still have 6 days left to discuss everything.
How are you with enter, he hasn't said anything yet, he called my role. if you are with him you too believe I'm tracker.
Did you read what I said?
In post 1332, Enter wrote:We will talk right after munch posts.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by Thespio »

If that is all you are referring too then cool. It will be entertaining for you to explain this.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:45 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Munchmellow
Munchmellow
Goon
Munchmellow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:26 am

Post by Munchmellow »

In post 1266, muh316 wrote:@Munch, what happened? You missed the vote by 6 minutes.
I was on a seminar and only had really short breaks to log in. I should probablly vote long before and not even wait for a claim, but than I voted as soon as we finnished and didn't even notice it was over deadline until Skellen's post.
In post 1319, Thespio wrote:OK, Im a Town Tracker:
N1: Enter - No Result
N2: Muh - Visited Skellen

I'm basically a sitting duck now but it means we make it another day. then you can catch the final scum then.
Ok, Thespio claiming. This is actually why I wanted to push Thespio D2. Because I really can't believe all that D1 "better to lynch me than no lynch" and "I will hammer myself" when you are a PR! I don't buy this but am not finnished reading last pages.
Munchmellow
Munchmellow
Goon
Munchmellow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:34 am

Post by Munchmellow »

In post 1333, MagikHorse wrote:Still, after Munch posts I'd like to hear how Enter pegged Thespio as Tracker like this. I hope I don't have to explain why that pings me as strange.
This... and why would Thespio actually claim. I mean, muh had some votes on him already. Wouldn't it be safer to wait with a claim from town perspective.

And if we believe Thespio and he is lying, we loose. So there will be no - oh, he was lying, let's lynch him.
Munchmellow
Munchmellow
Goon
Munchmellow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:43 am

Post by Munchmellow »

In post 1339, MagikHorse wrote:Yeah, you got jailed if you got No Result. The wiki clearly states that a Tracker that gets "No Result" when someone doesn't visit anyone is not Normal, and newbies are meant to follow Normal guidelines. That would be a mod goof if this isn't the case, but given that Elements was scumreading you it's altogether believable that you would be the nightly jail.
This detailing makes Thespio's claim more belivable, but since scum could win with a fakeclaim here, I'm not convinced.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”