mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by mastina »

Votecount 2-3 (16)
Aronis - 3 (Darkwing Duck, AP, LabRat01)

Kokichi Oma - 1 (Slaxx)

AP - 1 (Aronis)

Not Voting - 6 (Kokichi Oma, Moment, EeveeLution Army, redtea, mcqueen, Eragon)

alive;
to lynch.
Deadline: Saturday, February 9th, at 1:30 PM PST: (expired on 2019-02-09 17:30:11).
Pending Dance OffersNone.

modnotes
  • mcqueen has been prodded. He has this long to post content: (expired on 2019-02-08 08:09:48).
  • redtea has been prodded. He has this long to post content: (expired on 2019-02-08 08:10:47).
Last edited by mastina on Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by redtea »

Didn't mean to take so long.
Now that he's around again:
Aronis, why are you so set on AP, while most everyone else see him as neutral at worst?
And why not just ISO the two dance partners proposed to you? Me and Kokichi have unfortunately posted very little so far. It would take you less than ten minutes.

What I was going to say before is Aronis hasn't posts enough for me to seriously consider dancing with him for any reason. Currently, I think it seems weird to be so bluntly uninterested. Scum would probably at least try a little.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 701, redtea wrote:Didn't mean to take so long.
Aronis, why are you so set on AP, while most everyone else see him as neutral at worst?
And why not just ISO the two dance partners proposed to you? Me and Kokichi have unfortunately posted very little so far. It would take you less than ten minutes.

What I was going to say before is Aronis hasn't posts enough for me to seriously consider dancing with him for any reason. Currently, I think it seems weird to be so bluntly uninterested. Scum would probably at least try a little.
My scum reads are _____________

My town reads are _____________
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by Aronis »

I wouldn't say I'm 'set' on AP. I simply prefer AP. There's been one vote cast that isn't by or against me, so I don't feel like it's that feasible to compromise on somebody else right now? Unless I want to be the second vote on Kokichi (and I don't), it's not like me changing my vote will accomplish much imo. If you have someone you would like me to vote or look at, I'm more than happy to do so, otherwise I'm going to stick with AP because that's my strongest scumread.

In terms of dancing, two issues:
1. Frankly I don't see why I need to dance with anyone right now
2. I really don't see why I specifically need to dance with you/Kokichi right now. Especially when both of you have expressed a desire to not dance at all or specifically not dance with me. I don't see what trying to force a dance or causing another gladiator fight would accomplish at this point in the game.

I'm willing to dance if there is substantial reasoning provided, but in order for that to happen I need specific reasoning as to why I should be dancing right now, reasoning that suggests a dance proposition won't end up in a gladiator fight (because I see that as detrimental to the town, especially if I'm involved), and specific links as to why you/kokichi are a good dance partner. But honestly, nobody right now seems remotely capable of making a coherent argument for why I should be dancing other than threatening to kill me for not dancing, so I'm content as is.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Because you parked your vote on AP after acknowledging no one would want to and haven’t really tried to engage anyone to join your cause or solve for anyone else’s alignment.

Ergo, you either need to start solving or you and red/Koki need to go.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by Slaxx »

@Mod 11 Alive 6 to lynch not 13/7

<<< Fixed. >>>

Don’t want any lolhammers

Although really would it matter
Last edited by mastina on Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Aronis voting AP and not acknowledging the only other active vote is probably telling upon him being red.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I don’t think #703 is S/S so I’d prefer Aronis/Koki or Red/Koki

Aka Koki
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by AP »

Actually, there's no point in making dance couple anymore. As long as we're on odd numbers we cannot achieve the condition of "
every
living player must be paired up with a dance partner" which is a prerequisite for the Dance-Off.

Pairings may only be used to determine alignments (by how the players respond to being asked to dance or asked to offer someone a dance).

To me, both Aronis and Kokichi are
ignoring
any chance they've been given to cooperate with the rest of us, and while redtea posts little' she -at least- is willing to cooperate as is shown in this precise quote:
In post 701, redtea wrote: And why not just ISO the two dance partners proposed to you? Me and Kokichi have unfortunately posted very little so far. It would take you less than ten minutes.
I don't care if Aronis offers someone to dance, get offered a dance which he accepts, or stays "single". I'm going to lynch this one and Kokichi next regardless (we still CAN lynch single slots as long as no "Dance Off" has been initiated).

My vote stays (and if I was on a Black Jack table I'd be doubling down already)
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by Slaxx »

We absolutely need to pair because they become lovers and we get two flips, thus increasing the share of pro-town lynches to mafia kills.

Unless I misunderstand something?
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by Eragon »

I’m driving rn so don’t hvae much time hopefully I’ll be around later tonight

Frankly I think there’s at minimum one and maximum 2 scum in (aronis/redtea/kokichi)
Show
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"
"Get away... from me...!"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by redtea »

In post 709, Slaxx wrote:We absolutely need to pair because they become lovers and we get two flips, thus increasing the share of pro-town lynches to mafia kills.

Unless I misunderstand something?
I don't understand what you mean.
Are you saying information from what might end up being a S/T lynch would be worth it? Or are you that hopeful in netting S/S, to even out the lovers NK?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:21 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 702, Slaxx wrote:

My scum reads are _____________

My town reads are _____________
You answer mine first, then I answer yours :)
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

Well, writing that post took me around 2 hours, so sorry if it's already outdated
Don't have so much time left, so I'm not gonna edit it and I'll just post it as it is
I apologize if I've yelled at anyone unfairly or if some of the questions have already been answered (tbh I already see some if them that have)
And sorry if I was rude to anyone or sth, idek what I expected when coming back here and seeing the posts that poped up later, I might have been a bit unfair after all
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

That was a really easy way to bring my mood down
Fck, how much time did it take to read te thread? 5 minutes? 10, maybe?
I have to actually pay to read this rn, so don't fcking make me regret showing up today
I really came back with a positive attitude, but this is just a freaking mess
Does no one care about this game anymore? Like, no one? 2 days have passed and tbh other than duck, no one seems to even try to get anything done
Does no one care about deadline or are people just unaware that it's gonna happen
Or maybe you're just lying about pretending to be unaware, cuz why the fuck would anyone care about people scumclaiming openly

----------

Duck is trying to help without being picky
Eragon doesn't do a lot, but his questioning did get some pressure going
Evee is just reacting to everything around them. Most prob as always

Kokichi seems apathetic
AP is openly flaking and seems to be waiting for people to make the first move

Mcqueen is not here, but was rather active on the site in general
Redtea is not here, didn't write anything anywhere else, but seemed to have been online anyways because the "last-logged-in" and the "last-post" time stamps don't match. They seem to have been online around 3 hours ago

Slaxx is waiting. Writes "progressive" stuff, but doesn't get any pressure going and besides a post from 2? days ago, isn't trying to

Moment seems to be trying to progress the game, but writes about side-stuff and doesn't actually try to vote or create any sort of discussion. They're either somehow unaware about the deadline or just stalling
Aronis seems to be "progressing the game", but in a way that's really likely to make it stagnate even more

----------

The list is based on how town/scum motivated the recent posts are imo
It isn't a read list and isn't influenced by my reads, so don't treat it as so

First off, I really can't seem to SR eragon even though I've been trying to get tinfoily about his alignment for quite a while, so I'm not gonna push an Evee lynch today and I'm prob gonna avoid writing about them if possible
The stuff about "accepting the dance" does bother me, but derailing the thread even more in this game would be just asking for a town loss and I don't mind waiting a day more to get the answer
I'm not gonna answer the questions either
still love ya though

-----------

The 1-st group on the list is off-limits for today
I don't care if you SR them and I don't care if you want to pressure them or anything, THEY'RE NOT GETTING LYNCHED SO GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE

The game is extremely chaotic rn and there's absolutely no doubt that the scums would want to use that, so if you're town and you really care, just grit your teeth and focus SOLELY on the shitters. The rest can wait
Thank you
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

Second off, I really want to lynch aronis
That answer and the vote were both absolutely disgusting
If he doesn't want to pair up and get his SR lynched, then I don't fcking care, let's lynch him alone

Not "caring" to get a SR lynched just because "they won't be playing anymore" is just a shitty excuse to refuse the dance and live a bit longer
And the alternative lynch they provided felt like this every-day shitty read you can pull out anytime

The post is ballsy, so I'll give them that, but it gives me the feeling that they think the gamestate is too shitty to get them lynched and they can get away with whatever they want to, which is so incredibly disgusting

Tbh rn I don't even care if they're town, this is a team game so they should fcking play it as one or just die

Besides, if you think that AP won't get lynched, then find someone else
Even if he's scum, he can't be the only one
Why do you think everyone would suddenly start sheeping you 24h before deadline?
And why is his flaking weirder to you than anyone else's?
Tbh to me it seems like you're focusing solely on him for some reason, which feels bad and which I'd be really glad if you proved wrong.
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

I don't like how Moment agreed to "evee's quick acceptal" being bad and then just disappeared without care
I agree that it may be worth talking about evee, but unless you want to lynch eragon, that pair is not getting lynched today
And even if you wanted to lynch them, THERE'S NO FCKING TIME LEFT, you do see that, right?
You don't actually have any decent reads you want to push today, do you? Do you think today is gonna end up being any better than yesterday?
Haha
Or maybe you're just gonna forget about the thread later? :D i mean, it's relatively safe to do and everyone is slacking anyways, so it's true that stalling might be the right option here...

You see what I'm trying to say here, don't you? I'm sorry if I expect too much and I understand that not everyone plays in the same way, but you didn't seem so eager to push the lynch immediately and seemed to want to make sure that you make a "quality push" before making sure that ANY decent discussion/lynch happens today

And I think doing that would be such a perfect scum strategy in this gamestate

So if you understand what I mean, please quit it
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

Btw, kokichi's apathy makes me think that they don't feel anything worthy is happening rn
That prob makes them less likely in a team with Aronis

Just wanted to note that for later

This is a really careful and avoidant stance, it almost feels as if you're hestiant to post your opinion, lol

Some reads would be great, if you don't think aronis is scum, then who is? And why do you think aronis is lazy town rather than lazy scum? And if you were to get lynched, who would you dance with?
This is a serious question btw, I personally don't didn't really like your posts and this one isn't giving me good vibes either.
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 703, Aronis wrote: If you have someone you would like me to vote or look at, I'm more than happy to do so, otherwise I'm going to stick with AP because that's my strongest scumread.
In post 703, Aronis wrote: In terms of dancing, two issues:
1. Frankly I don't see why I need to dance with anyone right now
2. I really don't see why I specifically need to dance with you/Kokichi right now. Especially when both of you have expressed a desire to not dance at all or specifically not dance with me. I don't see what trying to force a dance or causing another gladiator fight would accomplish at this point in the game.

I'm willing to dance if there is substantial reasoning provided, but in order for that to happen I need specific reasoning as to why I should be dancing right now, reasoning that suggests a dance proposition won't end up in a gladiator fight (because I see that as detrimental to the town, especially if I'm involved), and specific links as to why you/kokichi are a good dance partner. But honestly, nobody right now seems remotely capable of making a coherent argument for why I should be dancing other than threatening to kill me for not dancing, so I'm content as is.
Let's forget about Koku or red, you do agree that if you were to die, taking a SR down with you would be better than dying alone, right? This should be especially true in this game where half of the players will be really hard to read
And if you agree, and if you were to be lynched without any big chances for survival, would you be willing to pick a SR or a SR of your TR and die with them? If yes, who would it be?
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 710, Eragon wrote:I’m driving rn so don’t hvae much time hopefully I’ll be around later tonight

Frankly I think there’s at minimum one and maximum 2 scum in (aronis/redtea/kokichi)
^^^
In post 704, Slaxx wrote:Because you parked your vote on AP after acknowledging no one would want to and haven’t really tried to engage anyone to join your cause or solve for anyone else’s alignment.

Ergo, you either need to start solving or you and red/Koki need to go.
In post 706, Slaxx wrote:Aronis voting AP and not acknowledging the only other active vote is probably telling upon him being red.
^
In post 708, AP wrote: To me, both Aronis and Kokichi are
ignoring
any chance they've been given to cooperate with the rest of us, and while redtea posts little' she -at least- is willing to cooperate as is shown in this precise quote:
In post 701, redtea wrote: And why not just ISO the two dance partners proposed to you? Me and Kokichi have unfortunately posted very little so far. It would take you less than ten minutes.
I don't care if Aronis offers someone to dance, get offered a dance which he accepts, or stays "single". I'm going to lynch this one and Kokichi next regardless (we still CAN lynch single slots as long as no "Dance Off" has been initiated).

My vote stays (and if I was on a Black Jack table I'd be doubling down already)
Can you comment on my "read?" on red?
Or just on their 2-nd last post please
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

I'm absolutely fine with lynching either aronis or red today and I'll make sure that I'm here before EoD, so I'll make my last vote then
Don't screw this up town
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

Oh wait, I just realized that the days are 4 days instead of 3........ lol xd
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:54 pm

Post by redtea »

Here are my more solid opinions.
Spoiler:
Town
Labrat goes without saying.
AP is just here to have a good time but it's not happening. In a more active game he'd probably be making himself more useful.

Neutral-Town
Darkwing's MO looks to be provoking people for reads. Just that sort of scumhunting, I don't see anything wrong with it.

Neutral-Scum
Eeveelution and/or (mostly or) Eragon
Should be more concerned of being a target of scum. Eragon didn't make the dance offer right away. He suggested it, then they took the time to decide who should initiate. If they don't scum read each other, why would they dance and make themselves a target for scum? Why didn't they think about it more, or consult the rest of the players?
Is one of them sure they won't be killed? The only way it makes sense otherwise is if one of them strongly suspects Slaxx/Mcqueen is PR and is trying to draw the NK away.
Eevee of course is a little more suspicious here for not even being wary of offer.

I also still stand by the "one of the more active posters is scum" thing. The general reads do seem to be skewed towards lurkers (including mine), negatively, so I wonder if attention is being diverted from elsewhere. But that sounds like a D3 conversation.
In post 717, LabRat01 wrote:And why do you think aronis is lazy town rather than lazy scum? And if you were to get lynched, who would you dance with?
Well, now he's trying a little more. So once again, I don't know what to make of him. Whether it's just not knowing what to do about the game or he's now posting out of scum-obligation. If I tried to dance with him he would probably reject it, but that's not a reason not to.
If I were to get lynched, I'd dance with one of my (kind of) scum reads (both of which are unavailable until tomorrow) at least to try to draw something out. So failing that, probably Moment, though I'd almost certainly lose the duel.
Dancing with Aronis in that situation might as well be a scum claim.

@Aronis
You are many people's scum read, and neither I nor Koki are especially high on people's lists. Those reads
are
the arguments I think.

Now Slaxx might clarify his post?
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he