u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 597, skitter30 wrote:i elaborated on that later, but no, i don't get the vibe that she's being paranoid and jumping back and forth between different theories; i don't think she really believes much of anything she's saying honestly

she's coming up with a lot of possibilities for what scum!me's agenda is or who i may be partnered with but there's like no ... convicntion behind any of it. there's no progression from one stance ot the next, nothing really prompting any of these changes. i don't see a coherent thought process really threading through her iso.

it's a list of possibilities of for what scum!me might be doing but her thoughts don't really track consistently across her posts - if i'm scum with elemetns i don't seriously believe she thinks i might also be scum with spam instead; the two dont' make sense together and it just doesn't seem like a real thought: there's no progression to get from a to b and and there's no opinion on which one is more likely.

like if she really thinks i'm scum with elements i'd expect to see a thought process like: oh wait actually after reading post X i'm not sure how likely that pairing is, maybe skitter/spam makes more sense; and after that thinking skitter/spam is a thing.

i just don't see that with her. i don't see how her thought process is evolving or why. her conclusions just change but there isn't like a thought process i can follow to explain it. overall i don't get how she's approaching this game or where her thoughts are coming from.

pedit: this is for a couple of posts up
Yeah, I read your follow up posts. You stick to your guns, and I like that (personality-wise, not alignment). I think we're going to have to agree to disagree on this for now.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

I'm all caught up and I think today's lynch should be on salami. If not on salami, then on BB or Skitter

I'm not sure what I'm doing with NMSA and CB right now but I don't want to lynch inside of them today.

but the rest of you are town I'm pretty sure

i need to find a vote count
103-11 0-2
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by northsidegal »

VC 1.15

votes
[3] skitter30
:
MaryJoLisa2 , cbynumber , Elements
[2] MaryJoLisa2
:
NotMySpamAccount , skitter30
[1] TTTT
:
Salami
[1] NotMySpamAccount
:
TTTT

[2] Not Voting
:
u r a person 2, BBmolla

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

The Day 1 deadline is in
: (expired on 2019-02-11 15:56:59)

Mod Notes
: :D
If I've made a mistake anywhere, please let me know.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:10 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

That wagon on skitter isn't bad. The only person on it I'm wary of is CB

and that's because he has a better case for NMSA than he does for skitter but voted skitter

and skitter is a more experienced player who would definitely be better for town to have around

and hmmm

p.edit <3 NSG
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

this is why i try to join pretty much every game nsg mods
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 603, u r a person 2 wrote:and skitter is a more experienced player who would definitely be better for town to have around
wow i didn't mean for this to come off so harsh. sorry mate, hope this doesn't stop us from becoming friends <3
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

i don't want to get too deep into associations but NMSA + CB makes a lot of sense given the vote count and the gamestate and the rest of my reads
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

so do a bunch of other teams tho.

Salami, BB, NMSA are my preferred lynches in order for today. These don't line up exactly with my reads because the length of time these two wagons have existed without change + my paranoia of nmsa and cb make me want to hold off on skitter right now

VOTE: salami
i can't believe this doesn't have more interest.
Can my town reads please go back and read salami's iso? or my posts on his slot?
103-11 0-2
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 600, u r a person 2 wrote:Yeah, I read your follow up posts. You stick to your guns, and I like that (personality-wise, not alignment). I think we're going to have to agree to disagree on this for now.
eh fair enough
i really really think she's scum tho and she's my preferred lynch today for all the reasons elaborated upon before

i'll compromise at deadline if i have to but like that's not ideal for me rn, so until then i'll just keep repeating the fact that i think she's quite scummy

i'll take another look at salami tomorrow and/or over the weekend though to try to resort him
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:27 pm

Post by skitter30 »

oh also i think you're prob town, or at least townie enough hat i'm not remotely interested in lynching you today
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by skitter30 »

and so i don't forget: salami/urap is not a thing imo
Show
Hiatus once more.

u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:35 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

@MaryJ can you give me a quick tiered read list, please? no explanations required
103-11 0-2
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Your reads are bad tree
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

Welp, that's possible.
I'd appreciate answers to my questions
103-11 0-2
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 613, u r a person 2 wrote:Welp, that's possible.
I'd appreciate answers to my questions
I’ve beeb stuck in SF traffic for 3 hours

Once I’m home then definitely
M
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

that's the price of great weather year round, eh? =P I put it all in one post for you here for ease of use
In post 581, u r a person 2 wrote:@BB How is this town? And how is it SO town that you're frustrated others don't see it?
Spoiler: spoiled for space
In post 247, BBmolla wrote:
In post 189, Salami wrote:
In post 186, MaryJoLisa2 wrote:You're misreading me. That's not what I'm saying.

Look at it from the perspective that Salami is scum (which we do not know). IF Salami is scum and BBmolla is his scum partner, then we will be able to see in retrospect (after the game) that BBmolla was removing the wagon from his scum partner. If Salami is town and BBmolla is scum, then BBmolla's effort to move the wagon off Salami doesn't make sense because he had an easy mislynch all lined up for himself when he logged in.

If we were to lynch Salami and Salami flipped scum, then we might reasonably look to BBmolla who moved the wagon off Salami, but that still doesn't mean that BBmolla is scum. He might have just been town trying to latch onto what would be for him a more logical target.

If you decide to lynch me and I flip green (and I will), then I would start looking much more carefully at Salami and BBmolla. Salami for the reasons I stated in previous posts (his play doesn't seem newbish), and BBmolla for possibly (but not certainly) protecting a scum partner.
BBmolla didn't move the wagon off me, he was originally voting for cbynumber and then voted for you. Your reasoning is becoming really stupid and longwinded, I'm town so it's impossible for BB and myself to be a scumteam and it's premature for you to speculate on partners until one of the scum has actually been lynched.
In post 187, MaryJoLisa2 wrote:
In post 185, Elements wrote:
In post 183, MaryJoLisa2 wrote:I believe the lynch occurs when 5 players vote for the same person, up until 10 days. After 10 days, majority rules.
after 10 days, no lynch.
It is much more beneficial for town to keep the day going for as long as sensibly possible so there are lots of interactions to analyse and longer for scum to slip up
I think we should keep talking until Tall1s is replaced and then do a lynch. Even if it's a mislynch, we'll have gathered some useful evidence to work with.
Sounds like you already know I'm going to flip town.
like come on this shit is town
In post 596, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 431, BBmolla wrote:lmao

what do you even want to know, I think the two current wagons are on the scummiest players
then aren't you concerned that the two wagons are on those players?
this town isn't THAT cohesive
103-11 0-2
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:42 pm

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 611, u r a person 2 wrote:@MaryJ can you give me a quick tiered read list, please? no explanations required
After having read your thoughts but without having fully processed what you've said:
Town: You
Town: TTTT
Town: cbynumber
Meh/Town: BBmolla
Meh/Town: Elements
Meh/okay-maybe-possibly-not-scum: Skitter
Meh/Scum: NotMySpamAccount
Scum: Salami
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

sweet come join me on salami
103-11 0-2
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:13 pm

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 617, u r a person 2 wrote:sweet come join me on salami
Well hold on there, partner. You may have come in here all:

http://www.fanboy.com/wp-content/upload ... ranger.png

But I've still got to process what you've said, and I have a prior obligation to Skitter.

(Okay, I give up. If not with img tags, how do you get pictures to embed in a post?)
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by MaryJoLisa »

omg, Skitter. I hate to ask this of you, but I'm getting turned around in my reply to you. Can you please, in a very brief narrative, tell me what it is that you want me to address? I'm looking at your questions and I see replies and replies with quotes and more replies and even more replies with even more quotes and I keep thinking that i've already tried to address your points. In like 3 or 4 sentences can you just say what you want me to answer? I've got all the data in front of me, I just can't figure out what you're asking that I haven't already answered. (sorry!)
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:54 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 615, u r a person 2 wrote:that's the price of great weather year round, eh? =P I put it all in one post for you here for ease of use
In post 581, u r a person 2 wrote:@BB How is this town? And how is it SO town that you're frustrated others don't see it?
Spoiler: spoiled for space
In post 247, BBmolla wrote:
In post 189, Salami wrote:
In post 186, MaryJoLisa2 wrote:You're misreading me. That's not what I'm saying.

Look at it from the perspective that Salami is scum (which we do not know). IF Salami is scum and BBmolla is his scum partner, then we will be able to see in retrospect (after the game) that BBmolla was removing the wagon from his scum partner. If Salami is town and BBmolla is scum, then BBmolla's effort to move the wagon off Salami doesn't make sense because he had an easy mislynch all lined up for himself when he logged in.

If we were to lynch Salami and Salami flipped scum, then we might reasonably look to BBmolla who moved the wagon off Salami, but that still doesn't mean that BBmolla is scum. He might have just been town trying to latch onto what would be for him a more logical target.

If you decide to lynch me and I flip green (and I will), then I would start looking much more carefully at Salami and BBmolla. Salami for the reasons I stated in previous posts (his play doesn't seem newbish), and BBmolla for possibly (but not certainly) protecting a scum partner.
BBmolla didn't move the wagon off me, he was originally voting for cbynumber and then voted for you. Your reasoning is becoming really stupid and longwinded, I'm town so it's impossible for BB and myself to be a scumteam and it's premature for you to speculate on partners until one of the scum has actually been lynched.
In post 187, MaryJoLisa2 wrote:
In post 185, Elements wrote:
In post 183, MaryJoLisa2 wrote:I believe the lynch occurs when 5 players vote for the same person, up until 10 days. After 10 days, majority rules.
after 10 days, no lynch.
It is much more beneficial for town to keep the day going for as long as sensibly possible so there are lots of interactions to analyse and longer for scum to slip up
I think we should keep talking until Tall1s is replaced and then do a lynch. Even if it's a mislynch, we'll have gathered some useful evidence to work with.
Sounds like you already know I'm going to flip town.
like come on this shit is town
In post 596, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 431, BBmolla wrote:lmao

what do you even want to know, I think the two current wagons are on the scummiest players
then aren't you concerned that the two wagons are on those players?
this town isn't THAT cohesive
Richmond Bridge was closed but yeah that too lmao

I think Salami's statement at the bottom is extremely ballsy for scum, and pretty normal for town. I think it's far likely the latter.

look how the Mary wagon completely turned around hmmmm

skitter being on everyone's scumlist is a bit concerning but honestly that might just be because even their partner can't pretend that they look town
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:56 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 618, MaryJoLisa wrote:

But I've still got to process what you've said, and I have a prior obligation to Skitter.

(Okay, I give up. If not with img tags, how do you get pictures to embed in a post?)
The website doesn't like that image for whatever reason.
In post 618, MaryJoLisa wrote:

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:57 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I just quite literally just don't see Salami being scummy, please show me some scummy posts
cbynumber
cbynumber
Goon
cbynumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:38 pm

Post by cbynumber »

In post 603, u r a person 2 wrote:That wagon on skitter isn't bad. The only person on it I'm wary of is CB

and that's because he has a better case for NMSA than he does for skitter but voted skitter

and skitter is a more experienced player who would definitely be better for town to have around

and hmmm

p.edit <3 NSG
I think they're both scum. I voted skitter over NMSA because I think she would be more of a hassle for town to deal with. I was also more confident on my read on skitter because two strong town reads in elements and maryjo were already voting her.
NMSA not being around to address my case on him makes it kinda pointless to switch my vote to him.
cbynumber
cbynumber
Goon
cbynumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:40 pm

Post by cbynumber »

In post 607, u r a person 2 wrote:so do a bunch of other teams tho.

Salami, BB, NMSA are my preferred lynches in order for today. These don't line up exactly with my reads because the length of time these two wagons have existed without change + my paranoia of nmsa and cb make me want to hold off on skitter right now

VOTE: salami
i can't believe this doesn't have more interest.
Can my town reads please go back and read salami's iso? or my posts on his slot?
I don't get why you think BB is scum

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”