PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3825 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:44 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

Been finding it difficult to get back into the game, I'll admit that I currently have no scumreads (rather, not one with enough evidence or confidence to push on, after what happened with Dann).
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3826 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3711, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3674, Taly wrote:i swear i get mislynched over the dumbest shit possible at the times i do

i dont even know why i was even scumread in the first place in SC2

i dont work well when towns knowingly stab at themselves saying "AM I CATCHING SCUM? AM I CATCHING SCUM!?"

my only regret was not pushing my 2 correct votes on scum
(Alch/Pint)
, but it was hard to do that when i was deathtunneled by a hydra i townread
(love you STW)

and literally half the people who knew me in the game was comparing me to my LABYRINTH GAMEPLAY.

UGH. GTFO.

im not salty at all anymore tbh, but you know.

i had to get some unfiltered thoughts out :D it was a good game until i... flaked :( but gg scum in that game and ty again for modding
Krazy
<3
Scum focused hard on your slot, that's what happened.
I was just telling Ank, how I was pretty much mechanically cleared town in MBoS. Honestly no offense and I still <3 you but sometimes town is just really dumb.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3827 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3713, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3699, Krazy wrote:Point me to a towngame where you do this little setup spec discussion then
Sure...? Here. Here. Here. I'm pretty sure I did more setup spec in this game than in any of those except maybe the worst idea, because the setups didn't require it... I'm pretty sure I've talked about everything about this setup that wasn't already covered. The amount of setup spec required varies depending on the game.
And maybe stop playing guessing games and saying that every fos that comes your way is bias over being a replacement.
Well, only a few people had cited a reason, so it's a pretty reasonable assumption, or at the very least it's a starting suggestion which people could refute by giving other reasons why they scumread my slot. Not many people actually did that.
It seems like you've spent this game more being indignant over being scumread than in sorting, although it's possible your indignation and omgusing just sticks in my memory better
Out of 100+ posts I have maybe five where I'm asking why I'm being scumread, I think I have a right to that especially since the answers were not very forthcoming.

And I don't really think I've OMGUSed at all before right now.
Bookmarking this for tomorrow/when I’m not half asleep.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3828 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3718, Krazy wrote:
In post 3714, Taly wrote:
krazy
talk to me about your reads bb
I just wrote and deleted like two paragraphs on Gamma lol. I feel like I'm not sure, but my gut is telling me I should maybe be defending her as town more here... idk weird feelings over all. I don't think my case earlier was very convincing but I disagree that shading Worm/Moment was wolfy. My reasons for townreading Gamma probably aren't very convincing to anyone that isn't me, and I'm not even sure myself.

What other reads you want?
I need to read the bookmarked SS post to comment more but rn, both of these slots are null reads for me. I will try to elaborate more on this tomorrow.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3829 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3724, Krazy wrote:
In post 3717, Dannflor wrote:@Krazy this feels pretty icky to me
this is also like the 11th time I felt like Dann was turning on someone shortly after other people had started to push on the slot and it's one reason I liked Pvt airing his skepticism of that slot. I still lean town on Dann but if there is a deepwolf he is the slot I am most worried about. I think Dann's posts bug me a lot at times and I think Pvt is pretty likely town to get pinged by his posts, even if he's possibly wrong.

And I told myself I was going to not go heavy today, idk, I see shit and I have thoughts and I want to write them. I should just like log out or something. There's a book I *need* to read today and it's so much easier to focus on 'reads' in mafia than to actually pick it up 0.o
Why does that make him a deep wolf? If I have no meta with someone and am not hardtown reading them and if people I townread make reasonable cases, than how is this illogical? So, I’m not following? Or is that not the case here?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3830 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3737, RadiantCowbells wrote:ftr persivul is mad because he lost a game as scum
I wish you could have hydra’d with me or even played in the RoomOdds, because I had great reads that unfortunately did not get listened to and we lost, mainly due to that. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3831 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3739, RadiantCowbells wrote:i've made some pretty hard setups for scum

one recently ended, 2053

that game that persivul lost was not one of them lol
Based on tRO, I would say that he is a player that can be toneread as scum but not if you’re playing with pretty much tonedeaf town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3832 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3745, Ankamius wrote:I approve of Moment/S_S

I believe Urist should be left out.

The other 2 pairings I don't care either way.
Urist is your #1 scumread amongst the gents?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3833 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3746, Ankamius wrote:Allo/Gamma
Thomas/Brie

I feel like Thomas is a lot more likely to do whatever he wants with his tons of votes than Allo is
Why?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3834 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3747, RadiantCowbells wrote:i feel the opposite

tbh i wouldn't mind if either of those pairing sgot left out
In post 3751, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3684, RadiantCowbells wrote:dr worm kinda reminds me of moth/brainbomb
I've always thought of bb as more of the rational type tbh
That's not Dr. Worm at all.
Actually, I see bb as a lot more inconsistent than Worm has been. Bb changes his reads/entire view on the gamestate constantly.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3835 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3767, Moment wrote:The evidence is that she has not yet paired with me. I believe the logical conclusion from that evidence points towards her being town.

Ideally, I would like to pair with Brie, if only because it might stop people from lynching someone whom I believe to be town. Failing that, I think Urist-Brie might be a good pair.

The problem is that I townread both SS and Brie but only one of the three remaining gentlemen besides myself, that being Urist.
Yeah, I disagree with Ank on Urist being the one to leave out.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3836 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3770, Moment wrote:That doesn't sway me. I don't like to say this, but hopefully Ankamius would leave the dance if that were to become a problem.

I'm open to alternatives, as I've just proposed.
Why should Ank leave? *not following*, sorry.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3837 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3780, TheBrie wrote:Had a long days work today. Had to wake up just after 3 AM. So I had to nap before coming on.
In post 3767, Moment wrote:The evidence is that she has not yet paired with me. I believe the logical conclusion from that evidence points towards her being town.

Ideally, I would like to pair with Brie, if only because it might stop people from lynching someone whom I believe to be town. Failing that, I think Urist-Brie might be a good pair.

The problem is that I townread both SS and Brie but only one of the three remaining gentlemen besides myself, that being Urist.
Are you then wanting me paired with you, and SS with Urist? (or viceversa). That could work.
But tell me, why do you think Allomancer is scum? I think I could work with him, and if you're town, I don't want to make RC kill you.
In post 3781, RadiantCowbells wrote:this is so fucking frustrating because i'm not even 100% on brie being scum. i just think she's... not locktown. i don't want her treated as locktown. there's enough agreed locktowns that we can work around her

so right now I either play against my wincondition or be forced to make an incredibly divisive play that will only see justification part of the time
You think this type of post is within Brie’s scumrange?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3838 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3787, TheBrie wrote:I don't need to be lock town, RC. But do we really have that many agreed on lock towns?
Since when is SS lock town?

(I hardly believe in lock town being a thing at all.)
If there is, than for me it would be Taly based on play and Ank off of meta. Pretty sure RC is also town here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3839 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3789, RadiantCowbells wrote:Ok so we have

Moment hypothetically locktown
You can pair with 1/2 of {SS/TheBrie}
Either way, we get 1 strong endgame pairing.

Let's even assume for now that both SS/THeBrie are flipped town, so lets not make this about my read on TheBrie even.
In the remaining gentlemen pool, we have Allomancer, DT, Pvturist.
None of these gentlemen are endgame gentlemen unless they really town up the slots that they are present in.

So regardless of whether you keep SS or TheBrie alive, the other is dying before endgame because their gentleman is going to be inherently less trustworthy than other pairings that already exist

So preventing thebrie from being mislynched is a misnomer: regardless of who you don't accept, that pairing is going to end up removed from play.
+1
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3840 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3794, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think nancy drew pairing is going to be shot and i think me/ankamius are going to end up self destructing at some point

i'll read brie's old games again because i don't want to be the reason she's not brought to endgame if she's town but ugh this situation leaves a bad taste in my mouth
Really? Some slots are scumreading us both. Me: Allo and although SS hasn’t stated a scumread on me, he asked others to towncase me and Krazy has advocated a deepwolf theory on Dann.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3841 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3840, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3794, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think nancy drew pairing is going to be shot and i think me/ankamius are going to end up self destructing at some point

i'll read brie's old games again because i don't want to be the reason she's not brought to endgame if she's town but ugh this situation leaves a bad taste in my mouth
Really? Some slots are scumreading us both. Me: Allo and although SS hasn’t stated a scumread on me, he asked others to towncase me and Krazy has advocated a deepwolf theory on Dann.
And I think Urist is still scumreading him as well, unless that’s changed?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3842 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:02 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3825, PvtUrist wrote:Been finding it difficult to get back into the game, I'll admit that I currently have no scumreads (rather, not one with enough evidence or confidence to push on, after what happened with Dann).
Oh okay, Urist is no longer scumreading Dann then.

So Urist, which lady do you plan on asking? I really don’t think you should leave pre-dance over Allo/DT.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3843 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2494, Something_Smart wrote:I sincerely doubt that Taly is obvtown.
Are you seriously kidding me? :shifty:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3844 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2495, Dannflor wrote:Gamma claimed 6 coins too so that's vaguely important
So glad that I am not the only one who keeps saying that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3845 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2497, Vedith wrote:
In post 2491, RadiantCowbells wrote:Dann/Taly is a locktown pairing I think
:lol:
I think I must be on the wrong page.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3846 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3843, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2494, Something_Smart wrote:I sincerely doubt that Taly is obvtown.
Are you seriously kidding me? :shifty:
Yep sorry, nm. :oops:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3847 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I think I’d better go back to sleep. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3848 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:39 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 3845, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I think I must be on the wrong page.
Must be
I claim scum \o/
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #3849 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:09 am

Post by FakeGod »

In post 3819, TheBrie wrote:Well if I can...

Moment, I would be honoured to dance with you.

@Mod, is a gentleman ask one lady, then a second lady, can the first lady still accept? The offer wasn't withdrawn in this situation.
Yes.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”