BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:27 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1374, Chara wrote:he's voting you because your read on him changed in a way that doesn't really make sense to me.
you were convinced scum was in the neighbourhood, but now you aren't?
Not really anymore. I mean it could make sense but just going off statistics, lynching from the hood as been a town massacre. I know I'm town and that would only leave Pers as the lone scum in the hood and I think its worth maybe lynching elsewhere.
Maybe we are looking in the wrong spots.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:29 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 829, Xtoxm wrote:
VC 1.FINAL
[7] Robert2424:
Papa Zito, Enter, Elbirn, skitter30, Persivul, redtea, Chara
(Lynch)

[3] redtea:
implosion, Almost50, BrightEyedFish
[1] mcqueen:
Robert2424

[2] Not Voting:
Varsoon, mcqueen

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

The Day 1 deadline is in
: (expired on 2019-02-01 18:00:00)
quote="In post 1253, Xtoxm"]
VC 2.Final
[6] Papa Zito:
mcqueen, Almost50, skitter30, Chara, implosion, BrightEyedFish
(Lynch)

[3] BrightEyedFish:
Persivul, Elbirn, Papa Zito

[1] Not Voting:
Varsoon

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

The Day 2 deadline is in
: (expired on 2019-02-11 18:00:00)
[/quote]

I think we should focus on the 2 lynch wagons.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:30 am

Post by Xtoxm »

VC 3.4
[2] mcqueen:
skitter30, Almost50
[2] BrightEyedFish:
Elbirn, Persivul
[1] Persivul:
implosion

[4] Not Voting:
Chara, BrightEyedFish, mcqueen, Varsoon

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

The Day 3 deadline is in
: (expired on 2019-02-21 19:00:00)

Spoiler:
To: Price Broadway
Cc:
Subject: I care...
Price, I have ALWAYS had your back but you are pushing things too far right now. You have to get a grip. People are noticing, Price. People higher up the chain than us. Quit avoiding Dr. Kohl and just go talk to him. I believe you can get through this. Let me help. -Em
Last edited by Xtoxm on Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:31 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1375, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1374, Chara wrote:he's voting you because your read on him changed in a way that doesn't really make sense to me.
Not really anymore. I mean it could make sense but just going off statistics, lynching from the hood as been a town massacre. I know I'm town and that would only leave Pers as the lone scum in the hood and I think its worth maybe lynching elsewhere.
Ngl this is kinda scummy
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:39 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1378, skitter30 wrote:
Ngl this is kinda scummy
Says one of the two people on both lynch wagons.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:40 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Ngl this is kinda scummy
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:09 am

Post by Elbirn »

Bef: "one of my and persivul is scum, and I am town."

Also bef: "let's not lynch in the hood."
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1365, BrightEyedFish wrote:more specifically my role pm says I may invite a player to a session of Neuromod Enhanced Yoga. I figured that was just the flavor for the neighborizing.
Neuromods are basically a way to inject Typhon bits to edit your brain or some wild shit so you can get a person's skillset or even powers.
So like if you had the neuromod for being a genius at chess and injected it, your brain would then reformat to mimic (like the typhon) a chess master.
Extracting neuromods really fucks with your memory and personality of the time when they were injected so

Anyway I figured your role had to do with neuromods because that's the first way I could think to render the flavor of a human being a motivator for another player in the flavor that'd fit.
Just like how my commute and one of the flipped ones are flavored as escape pods because the game takes place on the spaceship.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:46 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1379, BrightEyedFish wrote:
Ngl this is kinda scummy
for the six billionth time, i was only on the first wagon because of the deadline
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:04 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1383, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1379, BrightEyedFish wrote:
Ngl this is kinda scummy
for the six billionth time, i was only on the first wagon because of the deadline
And how is that AI?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:09 am

Post by skitter30 »

i didn't want that wagon to happen .... i was on it to prevent a no-lynch

i'm also not sure how this is relevant to the topic at hand (ie if there's scum in the neighborhood it's persivul but we shouldn't lynch there!)
Show
Hiatus once more.

implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:28 am

Post by implosion »

skitter wrote:Implosion did you receive anything at the end of n1/start of day2?
I have no idea why you asked me question 2 above if you're asking me this, because you should have known the answer. I literally assumed you weren't the person who gave me the shot because you asked me that question. If you are and things are gonna be this way, let's just be nice and unambiguous.

I received, and used, a cop shot.

I was trying to soft an investigative role, but you've kind of ruined the ability to do that now.

I have an innocent result on a50, which I thought would be obvious to whoever gave me the cop shot by the fact that he was suddenly at the top of my reads list despite me constantly calling him null earlier.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Chara »

i really hate massclaim normally, but more and more i'm thinking about advocating for it given the claims we already have and that if we wait until LyLo, massclaim will be completely useless.

i don't think implosion using that cop shot (which i'm sure he got because skitter can verify it) in the way he did is AI, but it's good to know.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:45 am

Post by Chara »

if i'm wrong on massclaim being a good idea here please somebody yell at me, but it's either massclaim now or massclaim in LyLo when it'll be far less useful (bordering on useless except to catch out lies).
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:47 am

Post by skitter30 »

bleh maybe i bungled this, sorry

i thought you were trying to maybe indicate a guilty on persivul but your post wasn't like *strong* enough to have had a guilty on him so that didn't feel right, and i couldn't quite tell what you were going for and i wanted to make sure that if there was a result it got out. your post wasn't quite what i was expecting and it felt kinda off.

and basically knowing that there are cop shots floating about his role makes sense to me as a weaker investigative in conjunction with that (ie there's a limited number of cop shots + an investigative who only gets flavor-guilties on some scum), that's why it didn't make super much sense to me that you were ignoring that and why i asked you about it. like from what i see of the setup persivul's role makes sense as one of the main investigatives, supplemented by copshots.

it's possible i'm wrong because i don't know the full setup at this stage but the two things kinda complement each other imo.
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:49 am

Post by skitter30 »

i think everyone has indicated at least part of their role already except implosion and mcqueen
what i have definitely isn't strong enough to be the main investigative of the setup, that's why i'm kinda tending on persivul being town here in the absence of other claims
Show
Hiatus once more.

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:50 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1387, Chara wrote:i really hate massclaim normally, but more and more i'm thinking about advocating for it given the claims we already have and that if we wait until LyLo, massclaim will be completely useless.

i don't think implosion using that cop shot (which i'm sure he got because skitter can verify it) in the way he did is AI, but it's good to know.
Or we could just lynch Fish.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Chara »

i guess that assumes we mislynch today, which i would rather not do.
mcqueen and implosion are still my favourites for a lynvh that would flip scum.

i don't hate Fish's response, it's true that continuing to lynch within the hood hasn't exactly netted great returns, and if he was scared of being found out as the lone scum in there i don't think that fear would start
today
all of a sudden.
i'm also less confident in Percy town than i was. Almost is probably town, i don't see scum Almost getting partner implosion to cop inno him, and Almost's play has been consistent enough with town him. it's still a lean buy enough for me to PoE him out.

Elbirn makes me paranoid and so does Varsoon. but i think if Elbirn's scum he's doing a kickass job and there isn't any reason besides paranoia i have to scumread him. so he's town too.

skitter, i think you had something you wanted to say regarding my reads earlier?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

@skitter: I think implosion is correct. Persivul looks like the scum in the hood now. Here's why:

1- Someone did pick on the Lovers thing and got 2 kills for the price of 1 on N1.
2- Percy is persistent on lynching a TPR (BEF) and ignoring all arguments that he is
mechanically confirmed

3- (and this is the last nail in the coffin) I don't believe Persy would check me on N1 and mcqueen on N2 when he's all gang ho about BEF's lynch. What Cop wouldn't try to check his main suspect who had claimed a TPR and is being defended by half the Town, yet still practically tunnel them?

I was reluctant to FoS Persy in hopes he's doing what he does best: appear scummy in my eyes, but this is going too far now that it's no longer a playstyle thing

VOTE: Persivul

Btw, I still believe mcqueen flips red here. He just isn't a "Phantom" and that's what Persy is counting on. I'm willing to bet Persy himself is a "Phantom"

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:53 am

Post by skitter30 »

eh i don't think i need to say it anymore
Show
Hiatus once more.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

^This is for everyone else, btw. I was just addressing skitter bc we seem to be voting the same people this game, and >I< have been sheeping her for most of it.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:55 am

Post by Chara »

i want to make Fish motivate somebody before we do anything. proving his role doesn't hurt anything, unless he motivates a scumbuddy.
i nominate skitter.

pedit: i do wonder why Percy never checked Fish.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Chara »

i don't want to make this Percy vs. Fish. there's at
most
one scum in there.

there are two more scum elsewhere. if Almost, Elbirn, skitter, and myself are all town, that leaves Varsoon, mcqueen, and implosion with two scum in that group. for me that's just a better place to lynch.
if someone disagrees with my townpile i'll listen.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:57 am

Post by skitter30 »

i don't *think* implosion checks his partner. i don't know if the check makes implosion less scummy tho; i'm pretty sure a50 is just town now

i think this setup is underpowered investigative wise from what i see rn, that's kinda why i think persivul might be town here
another thing is that i'm not sure if scum!persivul wants to pick off members of the hood ... where does that leave him tomorrow if he lynches bef?

i don't actually townread his play tho.
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:58 am

Post by skitter30 »

he can motivate me, it won't do anything particularly exicting tho (well, at least, i should be able to confirm that i got motivated but it wont' really affect the action i'm planning on taking)
i'm fine with him motivating a50 now too

i don't townread elbirn as strongly as i did
Show
Hiatus once more.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”