With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

The Day 3 deadline is in
: (expired on 2019-02-21 19:00:00)

Spoiler:
To: Mary Malinaro
Cc:
Subject: Warning! Radiation
Mary,
As I'm sure you might've noticed, there's been an issue with one of the tanks near the supply closet and it's now causing a bit of radiation. Please stay clear and spread the word until I can get what I need to clean this up.

-Randy
Last edited by Xtoxm on Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:58 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1600, Xtoxm wrote:sneaky mimic
You'd think so at 5 AM, but I was up playing Apex with Xiao Long during Taiwan hours.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:00 am

Post by Varsoon »

BEF, why did you lie about having multiple shots?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:03 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1602, Varsoon wrote:BEF, why did you lie about having multiple shots?
To maybe draw a NK and get something out of this mess.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:16 am

Post by Varsoon »

That doesn't really hold up--if scum was in the hood, wouldn't they NOT want to shoot at you because it'd shorten the PoE
Furthermore, a lot of the spec done around what you claimed is that Multi-task would enable scum to use a role AND kill which would be something scum would want to keep around
but I don't see you really playing that angle at all where you'd jockeying to see who wanted to get motivated the most because it'd make them likely scum.
So if you were going to lie about something to get NK'd, why lie about being multishot and not some form of cop or something?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:32 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1604, Varsoon wrote:That doesn't really hold up--if scum was in the hood, wouldn't they NOT want to shoot at you because it'd shorten the PoE
Furthermore, a lot of the spec done around what you claimed is that Multi-task would enable scum to use a role AND kill which would be something scum would want to keep around
but I don't see you really playing that angle at all where you'd jockeying to see who wanted to get motivated the most because it'd make them likely scum.
So if you were going to lie about something to get NK'd, why lie about being multishot and not some form of cop or something?
Because I didn't plan for it to go down this way with a miss-shot. I improvised and tried to at least get something out of it. I thought that since we were mass claiming I should also claim the 1 shot.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:51 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1494, Almost50 wrote:Chara proposed a sequence, then skitter requested an amendment and it was accepted. We go in this order:

mcqueen
implosion
Varsoon
Fish
Persivul
Elbirn
Almost50
Chara
skitter

Now if you wish to go before implosion I -personally- have no problem with that, just to speed up the process. I don't want to spend the next 48-72 hours stuck at this.
Your turn A50.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:52 am

Post by Chara »

Almost claimed to have used three actions when we've only had two nights, of course it was fake.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:55 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1598, Almost50 wrote:@Varsoon: I cannot be scum with not one but TWO investigative clears on me. Percy said he checked me on N1 and I'm not a Phantom (soft clear), and implosion said he checked me on N2 and I returned innocent. Actually, I still could be a Godfather, theoretically, but I also find it to be a stretch to assume my role returns innocent to all investigative abilities in the game.
Percy got a no result on you, not that you weren't a Phantom.
but implosion did claim an innocent on you.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:58 am

Post by Chara »

i'm going to be busy most of the day. thinking about claiming before Almost because he's probably town and i'd rather not hold things up.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:59 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1607, Chara wrote:Almost claimed ... of course it was fake.
Simplified it for you.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:01 am

Post by Chara »

i mean, it was a giant claim where he'd apparently found the entire scumteam and was miraculously disloyal, and had a lie detector and had targeted three players but was still unsure of one being scum.
so yes, it wasn't even trying to be real.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:03 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1608, Chara wrote:Percy got a no result on you
Which still isn't explained.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:24 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1573, Almost50 wrote:See how soon Varsoon jumped on the wagon to put BEF @ L-1? At least that means there's one scum off the wagon still, so Varsoon+Elbrin+Chara, perhaps? In that case Percy was meant to catch Elbrin specifically??
Bruh what? Varsoon is mechanically town. Why is his willingness to jump on a potential scum wagon equal to there being at least 1 scum off of it?

Not that your statement is necessarily wrong, but how are those two events connected?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:28 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1574, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1572, BrightEyedFish wrote:So I make a mistake that didn't cause anyone to be killed and for that I should be lynched?

You just admitted that also your role wasn't "utilized to their best extent."
1- You don't have the right to say ANYTHING anymore. You're ALWAYS lynchbait, and your play is worse than [unnamed]

2- My role wasn't untilized to the best of its potential because of YOUR incompetency. YOU should've been careful whom you bloody target with a 1-shot ability. Out of the whole players list you targeted the one and only CLAIMED ASCETIC?
alright bro, chill. the dude messed up and I know you’re mad. But it’s a game. Lay off

You act like the game isn’t winnable from here on out. Surprise surprise, it still is!
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:31 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1576, Almost50 wrote:You know what? I've had it. I was trying to be coy and clever, but some townies should be banned from playing Mafia tbh. (I'm not naming names).

I Lied. I actually DO have reults.
What I had was 2-shots of Huntress Boltcaster (Night) + 1 shot FLAVOR COP (Day). I am also DISLOYAL. (I've been trying to be coy and even deliberately misleading with my previous claim.
I used the Huntress shots on Varsoon (N1) & Elbrin (D2) and had assumed it only hit Elbrin so he's SCUM. I have used my lie detector on Percy's claim and it returned FALSE (remember, the fact it returned a result at all is proof enough he's scum).
The rest is clear: I was still trying to bait the NK. When you guys see my flip you will know Elbrin is Scum as soon as you see the Disloyal bit.

I was still unsure who the third might be, because
mechanically
it could be Chara or Varsoon, or it could be that at least one Scum has no "active" abilities (turns out that would be Elbrin in this case), but Varsoon's hopping on EVERYONE BUT PERCY + how "detailed" his and Elbrin's claims looked points to VARSOON being their third (like, who knows the flavor THAT WELL that they can tailor such fancy FAKE claims?)

Note: I was saving my Flavor Cop shot for Percy, but when Varsoon decided to vote just about ANYONE but Percy I used it on him. That's why I was leaning TOWN on Varsoon before that point. Mechanically his claimed role looks like a Town role and him claiming commuter didn't take much of the fact he didn't claim receiving anything. It still looked all OK to me until he started to obv.Scum

So, I DO have hard guilties on BOTH Elbrin & Varsoon, and I thought I had a guilty by association on Percy. The thing is if I had been killed on N3 Elbrin would have been guiltied anyway so I didn't care to claim that, and I didn't want to claim the Flavor Cop shot because unless someone willingly stated their flavor me asking then to do could have brought attention to the fact I am specifically looking for that in particular.

So, there!

VOTE: Varsoon
I’m buying this, but if either flips town, you’re going down tomorrow.

I still think Varsoon is mechanically town, especially with the way the VCs had to be rearranged D1. So, I’d rather lynch Persivul. Please switch to him

VOTE: Persivul i think i already am but i forgot so
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:35 am

Post by Chara »

VOTE: implosion
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:57 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1588, Almost50 wrote:OK. I give up for real. You're not even reading. BEF is not reading. God knows who else is not reading. Rehgardless of anyone's alignment this is REALLY bad play and borders on disrespecting your fellow players.

Go back and reread my garbage. I said I checked Percy, not you. Then I said I was looking for the third between you and Chara. Yet I said I had a guilty on you, which is obviously a lie.

My abilities return no results. I'm not an investigative. I am juts furious I made that whole post (1576) up, and any 7 year old with reading comprehension would have detected the contradictions.. if only they cared to READ THE DAMN THING.

So, both you and BEF deserve to be lynched regardless of your respective alignments. Now imagine IF both of you were town. How were we supposed to win this?

Sigh.

UNVOTE:

I'ma stop trying now. I'll wait for skitter to come back and take the lead, and I'll just sheep her. I am already resigned to the fact that this is a Town Loss (and my only regret is I played it under A50 from the start, so it will count towards my record).
I’m gonna sound retarded but I didn’t see contradictions. It
seemed
like they were, but I didn’t find any. Except the Varsoon being scun thing.

VOTE: Almost50

I’m not sure I trust whatever you’re pulling.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:01 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1598, Almost50 wrote:You know what? BEf is going to be lynched anyway. If he is Town it had better happen today than tomorrow. If he is Scum then I obviously am a fool and well, his lynch would be surprisingly even better.

VOTE: BEF

@Varsoon: I cannot be scum with not one but TWO investigative clears on me. Percy said he checked me on N1 and I'm not a Phantom (soft clear), and implosion said he checked me on N2 and I returned innocent. Actually, I still could be a Godfather, theoretically, but I also find it to be a stretch to assume my role returns innocent to all investigative abilities in the game.
Yeah i want to remove my vote, but if you are going to lynch someone you think is town “because they’re getting lynched anyway,” i have no problem keeping my vote on you despite a softclear and a clear from someone who’s scumread.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:28 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1612, Persivul wrote:
In post 1608, Chara wrote:Percy got a no result on you
Which still isn't explained.
do you think scum would have blocked you?

i'll be here, but wifi is choppy. waiting for Almost's turn or his acknowledgement he won't say any more, then i'll claim.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1617, mcqueen wrote:I’m gonna sound retarded but I didn’t see contradictions. It seemed like they were, but I didn’t find any. Except the Varsoon being scun thing.
except you said you bought it.
even if you didn't see any contradictions, did you really believe Almost had caught multiple scum with disloyal shots? and that he sat on a guilty like that?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:40 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1617, mcqueen wrote:I’m gonna sound retarded but I didn’t see contradictions.
Yes, you do, but I'm pretty sure that's not appropriate language on this site.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:46 am

Post by Chara »

if you all want to lynch in Fish/Percy i can't stop you. i've said why it's a bad idea. i think Almost is town now more confidently.
Varsoon is also probably town for role-handling.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:53 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1621, Persivul wrote:
In post 1617, mcqueen wrote:I’m gonna sound retarded but I didn’t see contradictions.
Yes, you do, but I'm pretty sure that's not appropriate language on this site.
My bad
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:53 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1622, Chara wrote:if you all want to lynch in Fish/Percy i can't stop you. i've said why it's a bad idea. i think Almost is town now more confidently.
Varsoon is also probably town for role-handling.
WHO DO U THINK IS SCUM

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”