mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:55 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1620, Chara wrote:
In post 1617, mcqueen wrote:I’m gonna sound retarded but I didn’t see contradictions. It seemed like they were, but I didn’t find any. Except the Varsoon being scun thing.
except you said you bought it.
even if you didn't see any contradictions, did you really believe Almost had caught multiple scum with disloyal shots? and that he sat on a guilty like that?
The Varsoon thing didnt mean he caught him/didnt catch him, since Varsoon was using his ability. So, i took it he found Elbirn with his DL shot
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:56 am

Post by Chara »

i like Elbirn's reads, though i wish he wanted implosion or mcqueen dead more than Fish.
i also have no reason to think he's scum.

mcqueen's reaction to Almost was terrible.
implosion's reason for voting Persivul is based entirely on scum being in the hood. he's voting Persivul because by his own admission he finds scum Fish unlikely.
however, Fish's position on his list goes down if Fish can't prove his role, which for me doesn't track with a strong belief that Fish is town.

he also says lynching mcqueen is a bad idea because it's just wasting Persivul's info, but if you don't think Percy is town anyway and want to lynch him, why do you care?

and i disagree with skitter's townread because the posts she's townread are all highly mechanical and the easiest types of posts to fake.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:58 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1625, mcqueen wrote:implosion still??? Who else??
god, read my posts. while you're at it read the part that there is no soft-inno on Almost because Percy got a no result.

i think you and implosion are scum. the last scum is in Fish/Percy, or it's Varsoon.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:58 am

Post by mcqueen »

So I’m scum off a bad reaction. When Almost is voting someone he thinks is town. Okay.

yeah I get yesterday was not my day, but you yourself said activity is NAI, so don’t think about bringing that up as an excuse for a read
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:01 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1628, Chara wrote:
In post 1625, mcqueen wrote:implosion still??? Who else??
god, read my posts. while you're at it read the part that there is no soft-inno on Almost because Percy got a no result.

i think you and implosion are scum. the last scum is in Fish/Percy, or it's Varsoon.
Varsoon is scummy as can be, but unless you want truly believe he’s fakeclaiming, he is MECHANICALLY TOWN

So you’ve got implo, me , and Percy/bef left. I’m town, so unless you think both percy and bef are scum, you’d better start rethinking some of your townreads.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:01 am

Post by Chara »

i never brought up your activity as an excuse for you to be scum.
Almost voting someone he thinks is town isn't scummy. it's just a weird thing to do. but Almost is also pissed about this game and i buy that from town him. not to mention implosion innoed him. so there is
absolutely
no reason to vote Almost over implosion here, unless you think Almost is a godfather.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:02 am

Post by mcqueen »

So you think implosion is scum but buy his inno on Almost????? Hahaha but I’m dumb for believing Almost’s post
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:05 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1632, mcqueen wrote:So you think implosion is scum but buy his inno on Almost????? Hahaha but I’m dumb for believing Almost’s post
this is so funny.

implosion can't be town with Almost scum. because implosion innoed Almost. that's a fact.
so if you doubt the inno, vote the guy who actually claimed it.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Chara »

like. what do
you
think is happening here? if you don't buy the inno then you must think implosion is lying too.

or, as i said, that Almost is a godfather. do you really think that?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:08 am

Post by mcqueen »

Or he lied about his role and the inno altogether??? You act as if that’s not possible?? If inno is scum, Almost can be scum, too. You might be the third.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:10 am

Post by Chara »

implosion and mcqueen are scum. implosion's a slightly better lynch because mcqueen could just be being aggressively bad right now, but he's also probably scum.

also, mcqueen's argument for Varsoon being mechanically town is that he's town, or he's fake claiming. allow me to say no duh.

but i'm still townreading Varsoon. i do think it's more likely scum is in Fish/Percy. but only one of them could be scum and i hate lynching in there right now because Percy can get more results and Fish's claim and everything around that claim is so strange coming from scum.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:11 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1635, mcqueen wrote:Or he lied about his role and the inno altogether??? You act as if that’s not possible?? If inno is scum, Almost can be scum, too. You might be the third.
um. if implosion lied about his role and the inno entirely that would still make him scum.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:13 am

Post by mcqueen »

So my logic follows, while yours is not all-encompasing, I point that out, you default to me being scum. You also say “no duh” to my townread of Varsoon, and while mechanical observations are easy to fake, XTOXM MESSED UP THE VCS DURING THE GAME WHICH BASICALLY CONFIRMS VARSOON’S ROLE. So yeah, he’s cleared from fakeclaiming, and he’s mechanically town because giving scum a basically unkillable role for the price of a single lost vote is pretty overpowered. YET YOU STILL TOWNREAD HIM, TOO!

VOTE: Chara
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:14 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1637, Chara wrote:
In post 1635, mcqueen wrote:Or he lied about his role and the inno altogether??? You act as if that’s not possible?? If inno is scum, Almost can be scum, too. You might be the third.
um. if implosion lied about his role and the inno entirely that would still make him scum.
And yet it doesn’t eliminate the possibility of A50 being his partner. What’s your point?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:18 am

Post by Chara »

it doesn't.
but it means that if Almost is scum, implosion is scum.
if implosion is scum, there's a
possibility
of Almost being a partner. that's my point.
so you should be voting implosion. your logic doesn't track and there's no need to talk to you further, because you're scum with him.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:20 am

Post by Chara »

god, no. i do have to add.
Varsoon's votelessness is proved already. obviously. the mod going back and editing VCs to account for that votelessness doesn't prove anything besides his votelessness.
he isn't confirmed commuter. he is simply probably a commuter.

if you don't understand why out of implosion/Almost you
have
to vote implosion, i really do hope you're scum.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:22 am

Post by mcqueen »

I can say the same to vote A50. If he’s scum implo is confscum. If he’s town, it opens up the discussion about whether implo is/isn’t scum.

Especially when Almost was begging to keep bef alive. Congrats, that doesnt do anything, bef is ML bait and ofc scum wants him alive. Him voting him out of spite says “here guys we cant avoid it so i guess ill join”. Darn straight it’s scummy.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:24 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1641, Chara wrote:god, no. i do have to add.
Varsoon's votelessness is proved already. obviously. the mod going back and editing VCs to account for that votelessness doesn't prove anything besides his votelessness.
he isn't confirmed commuter. he is simply probably a commuter.

if you don't understand why out of implosion/Almost you
have
to vote implosion, i really do hope you're scum.
So you think scum was given a voteless mechanic?? And allowed to be immortal for using it??
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:26 am

Post by Chara »

no?
varsoon's confirmed voteless. not confirmed commuter. and i am townreading him. he just isn't confirmed town.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:29 am

Post by mcqueen »

I dont think he made up half his role. It’s possible, but i dont think so. But you’re getting on me for getting on you for including him. He’s not scum and you seem to agree. So your angle of attack on me for my read is ridiculous.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:29 am

Post by mcqueen »

Including him in potential scum list, albeit he was the very last one^
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:32 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1642, mcqueen wrote:I can say the same to vote A50. If he’s scum implo is confscum. If he’s town, it opens up the discussion about whether implo is/isn’t scum.
it isn't the same.
if Almost is scum, implosion is confirmed scum. if Almost is town, implosion is town OR scum.

let's look at implosion now.
if implosion is scum, Almost is scum OR town.
if implosion is town, Almost is confirmed town.

how do you not get this. it's not the same situation both ways. Almost can ONLY be scum if implosion is. full stop. it's the only way.

pedit: the Varsoon point was an aside. my main point is that you refused to vote implosion while voting Almost.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:32 am

Post by mcqueen »

And the reason I called him scummy is because of his crap scumread of me the ENTIRE game + he conveniently forgets stuff even though he said he reads everything and remains very active. Some of his thoughts because of this seemed skewed earlier, and I can’t believe he’d be like that as town. But, I’m trusting my view of the mechanics and gonna take the short term memory loss as true, even though it’s annoying.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:36 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1647, Chara wrote:
In post 1642, mcqueen wrote:I can say the same to vote A50. If he’s scum implo is confscum. If he’s town, it opens up the discussion about whether implo is/isn’t scum.
it isn't the same.
if Almost is scum, implosion is confirmed scum. if Almost is town, implosion is town OR scum.

let's look at implosion now.
if implosion is scum, Almost is scum OR town.
if implosion is town, Almost is confirmed town.

how do you not get this. it's not the same situation both ways. Almost can ONLY be scum if implosion is. full stop. it's the only way.

pedit: the Varsoon point was an aside. my main point is that you refused to vote implosion while voting Almost.
So if it’s equal, why do u care that I chose the other person??

Because implosion is null for me and I think most of the players are too quick to jump on him. Could he be scum? Sure. But i’m not full throttling my vote on him because everyone else thinks so. My scumread is on Almost right now, which was leanscum only to be strengthened by your protection of him and attacking me for not voting implosion. Seems like an easy bus situation for both of you.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”