RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:58 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

i think it's like worm/pp if you're town
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Draco Lucky
Draco Lucky
Goon
Draco Lucky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Draco Lucky »

In post 526, RadiantCowbells wrote:i think it's like worm/pp if you're town
A reasonable conclusion, I guess..

I'd like to know what's wrong with my thinking, tho

-U2
Hydra of Slaxx and u r a person 2
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:49 am

Post by northsidegal »

Votecount 2.7

TargetWagon
Micc
(3)
Dannflor (), Draco Lucky (), BBMolla ()
Vedith
(1)
Dr Worm ()
Draco Lucky
(1)
Vedith ()
Dr Worm
(1)
RadiantCowbells ()
Not Voting
(3)
xwing, PenguinPower, Micc

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. The Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2019-02-25 20:55:59).

Mod Notes:
xwing is V/LA on weekends.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:43 am

0verki11 (6) xwing (207), Dannflor (214), Draco Lucky (236), PenguinPower (248), BBMolla (258), Dr Worm (281)
Micc (1) Creature (143)
Dannflor (1) Vedith (211)
BBMolla (1) Micc (134)
0verki11, DoubtingThomas

hey so just something to keep in mind:
either the scumteam is exactly micc/vedith
or wolves bussed overkill

now i happen to think that the wolves bussed overkill
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:32 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 479, Draco Lucky wrote:In retrospect, I really don't like how Vedith went from asking me where i implied OK was obv!scum to "showing 100% confidence." In the moment I wasn't sure where the 100% thing came from, but in retrospect, he pulled it out of his ass.

-U2
So, I agree here. However, I don't know it's necessarily AI for Vedith, but I do think it's a sign he's tunneled up the wrong tree.
In post 237, Draco Lucky wrote:0verki11 is the scummiest person in the game right now. Others have shied away from calling his underwhelming wall post scummy, but it's reaally scummy. Announce a wall post and then spend the majority of it on setup spec is pretty meh to begin with. Saying that he's doing it for himself like he's doing his make-up (nothing wrong with that) and then doing it is even worse. And his reasoning for how it was a reminder felt fabricated. That post and his response to me in 172 and 218 are the entirety of the content from this slot. Slaxx agrees this slot is scummy.
In post 372, Vedith wrote:The reason I say this is Draco never showed certain read of Scum until after the hammer. And the push was pretty weak and hardly existent anyway.
Like I don't think you can read that and say Draco never had a solid read of scum before the hammer. The switch to "100%" phrasing is weird, and Draco's confidence ensuing the hammer doesn't read to me that he knew what the flip was going to be, but I think it's just more of Vedith's pursuing specific phrasing and semantics which he also did with me. Could be town trying to really dig into the details of things and getting reactions or scum misinterpreting things and trying to make points where there are none. I don't know enough about Vedith's playstyle to say it's super AI in either direction.
In post 502, PenguinPower wrote:Your play sucks and is full of ate that makes you seem uberscummy. I kinda want to lynch you just so I don't have to keep reading it.
Huh? His most recent posts are (admittedly bad) AtE, but there was none of that when he came in today nor in D1. I'm just not jiving with the reads of Draco because his "play sucks" either because his D1 play never pinged me as poor.
In post 523, Draco Lucky wrote:Overkill is at 3 votes when the first two posts come

The first one is a nudge for people to reevaluate BBmolla rather than go to OK
The second is begging for someone to give him a reason he can use to join the counter wagon.
The third, after we put OK to L-2, is a softball to OK, and another stab at *any* other wagon
And the last one is something I've seen from scum - like Pintu and there's another somewhere in my past games - where scum are low key salty that the wagon on their partner went quick, depriving them of the opportunity to shift it off scum. They just can't quite repress that emotion

-U2
Draco, while I agree with you, and I believe the u2/Slaxx thought process it took to get here (that reads pretty genuine), I can't help but feel like you're just copying my case exactly from the start of the day on Micc. What do you think specifically of his posts so far today?
In post 516, RadiantCowbells wrote:i'm actually kind of reluctant to strongarm in a game where you guys hit scum d1

but worm is the best lynch ToDay
I thought Draco was your near 100% confident read? I'm confused how worm takes priority over him for you

I'd like Micc to take some actual stances on this game, post some reads that aren't just asking people for the go ahead. The progression at the end of yesterday + OK's flip just sticks out in mind so much and if Micc is actually town there he needs to actually start scum hunting. I'm especially curious if he keeps pushing the BBmolla wagon over anything else.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:34 am

I never had an 100% scumread tbh I just hoped someone would react scummily to that statement
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:39 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 531, RadiantCowbells wrote:I never had an 100% scumread tbh I just hoped someone would react scummily to that statement
sad :(

Still, you had Draco as lolwolf in your last reads list. Does a worm flip give more info or are you just more confident in a red flip there now?
Dr Worm
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:25 am

Post by Dr Worm »

In post 491, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 293, Dr Worm wrote:VADETH and PONGWIN!! do you THINK OVERKILLED is TONWN or MAFIA??
regarding worm first off this is completely out of nowhere when he's already on the wagon and this is a high wolf equity post but most importantly
In post 277, Dr Worm wrote:if OVERKILL IS BADMAN VEDATH looks like BADMAN TOO
In post 281, Dr Worm wrote:VOTE: OVERKILL
dr worm is tying people to overkills flip... before overkill has flipped... before he has voted overkill or expressed a read on him
In post 498, Dr Worm wrote:RADIANTCOWBALLS you said my WORDS out of order!! 293 was AFTER the HAMMMER you just say ""ON THE WAGON""!!

BIG DIFFRANCE!!
In post 499, Dr Worm wrote:IT"S not ""out of nowhere"" IT"S TWILITE!!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:27 am

Who asks people what they think the flip is on an already lynched wolf like that just makes you look worse
Dr Worm
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:36 am

Post by Dr Worm »

RADAINTCOWBALLS we didn"t KNOW it was a WOLF yet!! TWILITE!!
Dr Worm
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:36 am

Post by Dr Worm »

RADIANTCOWBALLS needs to GO REREAD!!
Draco Lucky
Draco Lucky
Goon
Draco Lucky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:41 am

Post by Draco Lucky »

@Dann In response to your question
Spoiler: Every post by micc today
In post 333, Micc wrote:What makes you think scum was voting him early on? It feels like there was bussing to me, but later in the wagon.
In post 335, Micc wrote:The lack of an real attempt at a counterwagon being what makes me think there is scum on the back half of the overkill wagon.
In post 368, Micc wrote:
In post 345, Dannflor wrote:End of the day post may not be AI on its own but I still think it's pretty bad considering context. You stayed on your vanity wagon despite saying multiple other wagons were "fine" or "good," and then proceeded to note vote them. I know the wagon went fast, but why did you stay on BBmolla?
The molla wagon is the one I wanted to push the whole time and is still what I keep coming back to. That said vanity wagons are pretty useless in the middle of day 1 as is tunneling. I'm not sure how you're equating me being willing to lock down other reads to being scum.
In post 379, Micc wrote:I don't have traction on anything tbh.

Heck, I liked the idea of an overkill wagon but wasn't dead set on it. And even if I voted I would have been off it the second Dr Worm indicated they were thinking about hammering. Like what good is a pressure wagon if you hammer the person before they even respond to it? I think that lynch was lucky and that scum are on the wagon.

That said I took the night phase off from thinking about this game and I'm at work now so I haven't sat down and taken a good uninterrupted look at the people on the wagon. Id put a vote down if I felt good about where I'm at but right now I don't

predits: back to work without reading them sorry.
In post 425, Micc wrote:
In post 401, Dr Worm wrote:IS PONGYPOWER BAD in MICC"S BRAIN??
Yeah. the bbmolla, PP, dr worm part of the wagon is what I'm interested to dig in to. You less so because I think that hammer coming from scum is unlikely but I'm not confident enough to rule it out.

penguin pulling from wifom over this subject not really making me feel better about him either.

I don't want to force a read where I don't really have one, and not every post from scum is scummy. My strongest feelings on these posts are:

I don't like how micc is calling it a pressure wagon. This echoes PP saying that no one should have expected it to go through when OK had 3 votes on him. Maybe I'm in a different game, but that's not how OK's wagon felt to me, and I kind of feel like this is trying to rewrite the narrative. It also doesn't jive with his feeling that there is a bus at the back end of the wagon. If it was just a pressure wagon and could be expected to dissipate, why do scum help give it a jump?

His comment about a lack of counter wagon feels townie unless he's bemoaning his failure to move the wagon on his buddy and his failure to put a vote down feels kind of townie in this context, I think.
Draco Lucky
Draco Lucky
Goon
Draco Lucky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:42 am

Post by Draco Lucky »

-U2
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:42 am

In post 532, Dannflor wrote:
In post 531, RadiantCowbells wrote:I never had an 100% scumread tbh I just hoped someone would react scummily to that statement
sad :(

Still, you had Draco as lolwolf in your last reads list. Does a worm flip give more info or are you just more confident in a red flip there now?
I don't vote people for info
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:49 am

I'm giving a new readslists that is na actual reads list
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:54 am

This game is gonna need a lot of soak time

I am starting to suspect its none of the obvious answers
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:58 am

At this point I'm just ignoring all of your reads ftr
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:01 am

Ok

I do have a confident scumread now

Looking for #2
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:27 am

Can I expect you all to not hard int if I give you 5/6 odds of winning
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:31 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 543, RadiantCowbells wrote:Ok

I do have a confident scumread now

Looking for #2
Who
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:32 am

I'll out it tonight with a case
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:42 am

I have only 1 person I can confidently say is town to go with my lock scumread and I want to fix those numbers they're rookie numbers
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:46 am

Post by northsidegal »

-
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
northsidegal