Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by Chara »

i do wish you hadn't given it to implosion. i forget but i'm assuming you townread him a lot day 1. hindsight is 20/20 and all.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by skitter30 »

yeah, same
i couldnl't really figure out how to give it to tho
my second-best person was a50 but i felt like it would induce quite a lot of wifom for him to claim he had a 1s cop result that wouldn't necessarily be believed
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1720, skitter30 wrote:idk if implosion is scum who do you think a better 'check' would have been?
Hmmm.. I dunno. Assuming both BEF & Percy are Town; a clear on one was likely to get the other lynched today.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i'm honestly not entirely sure what to do with the rest of my role either so
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1727, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1720, skitter30 wrote:idk if implosion is scum who do you think a better 'check' would have been?
Hmmm.. I dunno. Assuming both BEF & Percy are Town; a clear on one was likely to get the other lynched today.
fair enough
if one of them is scum tho i think that just leads to the scum!one getting lynched

honestly maybe there's just scum in there, it would explain a lot idk
Show
Hiatus once more.

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:57 pm

Post by Chara »

hey Varsoon, i don't like your recent posts.
i'm going to need an explanation for the thought process behind because to me it's looking like faked paranoia. i claim a protect on obvtown skitter and you doubt that and ask me why i should be trusted? after saying yesterday that i was one of your best townreads aside from Elbirn?
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i could vote varsoon too btw
Show
Hiatus once more.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1726, skitter30 wrote:my second-best person was a50 but i felt like it would induce quite a lot of wifom for him to claim he had a 1s cop result that wouldn't necessarily be believed
I'm glad you didn't because it would have definitely changed the way I played today. I would want to live to use my abilities, and tonight's the night I use the last of them, so with your cop shot I would have had to want to live another day at least.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by skitter30 »

yeah there weren't that many people i felt comfortable giving it to and/or were eligible to get it (ie chara was ascetic so couldn't)

(one of the reasons why i was so insistent on a flip day1 is cuz i needed one to firm up my reads on like half the pl to help me figure out who would be a decent choice)

i settled on implosion, which wasn't a *great* pick but for a variety of reasons i felt like was probably the least bad choice
Show
Hiatus once more.

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by Varsoon »

It's almost like I had no fucking idea who's what and I'm trying to figure it out
Sorry for posting in the thread instead of keeping notes and being a fucking schemer.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Chara »

no need to be like that, i asked for your thought process about where your townread on me is at and i still want to hear it.
you were surprised by us being on odds today so you weren't banking on the lack of a nightkill. but still very confident it was your commute that stopped it.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I can't remember what my thought process was then. I could try to tell you, but I don't know how much of it would be true to the state I was in at the time.
I was hoping scum would take the bait and shoot at me, even if it'd kill me, but, like was mentioned earlier, I wasn't a likely kill given how much more townread other people are.
I also didn't know other people were kill immune or could stop the kill so yeah fucking yeah I was confident
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by skitter30 »

VOTE: varsoon
Show
Hiatus once more.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:28 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Alright. I think I can lynch within the VT claims today. If for nothing else, then to try and see what that "whatever" (I'm not gonna go look it up AGAIN) thing that hit Elbrin is. Varsoon said it looks like an explosive substance (and he provided a video), and the fact nobody claimed it makes me think it might be something else other than just a "fruit" so to speak.

Btw..

@Chara: I would consider targeting me tonight, if I were you. Don't state acceptance or refusal in public. Let's keep the scum wondering who you would be actually protecting (just as a precaution, I will
not
be using my last ability tonight).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1737, skitter30 wrote:VOTE: varsoon
May I suggest a No Lynch would be a good idea today? We literally have no idea what we're doing anymore, and the fact we're all wagon hopping proves it. We're just wanting to get a lynch and we all know how that went for the previous 2 days. If we won't have a
good reason
for a specific lynch and a
solid plan
for what we do next in both cases (i.e. red or green flips) then I'm not lynching anyone today.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i mean a no-lynch doesn't seem to get us very far tbh, we'd be in the exact same situation tomorrow + a flip on you/me/chara most likely which isn't very illuminating + a phantom result from persivul maybe tha tyou odn't trust

i think no-lynching won't put us in a better position tomorrow really

if you want to talk about various lynch options and what we should do next depending on the flip we can do that
Show
Hiatus once more.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Ok then..

If you both (Chara & skitter) think implo+mcqueen are a team then why not lynch mcqueen first? mcqueen >> implo makes better sense because Percy cleared mcqueen. A green flip here clears both Percy and implo IMHO, and a red flip makes them both more likely scum.

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Yeah, I think A50's dead on with the associatives and if it isn't implosion/mcqueen/one of percy-BEF then you fuckers have snowed me thoroughly.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:17 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1741, Almost50 wrote:Ok then..

If you both (Chara & skitter) think implo+mcqueen are a team then why not lynch mcqueen first? mcqueen >> implo makes better sense because Percy cleared mcqueen. A green flip here clears both Percy and implo IMHO, and a red flip makes them both more likely scum.
i guess i just don't see the point of the no-lynch; we won't really be getting much valuable info overnight imo

i think ideally i would prefer: implosion = varsoon > mcqueen > persivul

i guess i'm a little wary rn about compromising because i remembered that there may be a 3p floating about and in 9p: 3scum + 1 3p = i think today might be lylo depending on the nature of the theoretical 3p.

what do you think about lynching varsoon?

also agian the fact that pretty much everyone is fine with scum in {implosion/mcqueen} (except for like ... implosion and bef and maybe mcqueen) i find worrying

i don't think a green mcqueen flip clears persy *or* implosion, if anything, i think it makes scum!implosion that much more likely. like i'm running out of places scum can be and if someone in my poe is town then the other people in the poe are more likely to be scum imo

i also kinda feel like elbirn is sliding under the radar rn

if you won't entertain implosion or varsoon today i could probably be talked into mcqueen but it's not ideal, i guess, if that makes sense
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:19 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1742, Varsoon wrote:Yeah, I think A50's dead on with the associatives and if it isn't implosion/mcqueen/one of percy-BEF then you fuckers have snowed me thoroughly.
should i be voting you rn {y/n}?
if you're town help me see it because atm i don't and i think you're my preferred lynch today

also remind me again what your reads are and who you want to lynch today?
Show
Hiatus once more.

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:07 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1738, Almost50 wrote:@Chara: I would consider targeting me tonight, if I were you. Don't state acceptance or refusal in public. Let's keep the scum wondering who you would be actually protecting (just as a precaution, I will not be using my last ability tonight).
noted.

i'm also very against no lynch. we have one mislynch as it stands, no lynching just kills one of me/skitter/Almost and we don't have that flip.

i'm home sick today so i guess i'll see which of my townreads are deserved or not.

i think Varsoon's reads are pretty clear from his last post, skitter. i do also think i can read him here if i really push.

Varsoon: that's why i want your thought process. i don't care how much you remember it, really. where did your read on me waver and why is it strong again? if you're being honest i'll see it.

skitter: i understand the paranoia, but i still believe there's a fundamental difference between a player being at the bottom of a bunch of lists and a player actually being voted. (referring to implosion)

Almost: i've been pretty paranoid about Persivul, but that he's the only dedicated investigative makes me pause because it just makes too much sense to have an investigator i can't protect without blocking.
also, do you have any setup ideas about why my jailkeep also rolestops? i don't care if your speculation is idle or serious. :>
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:17 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1738, Almost50 wrote:Alright. I think I can lynch within the VT claims today.
Do you think that the scum fake claims would be simple VT or would they be more complicated?

I could see xt maybe throwing a VT fake claim to scum but I don't think all scum have the VT fake claims.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:22 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1727, Almost50 wrote:
So if implo gets a cop shot, why doesn't he check the hood?
In post 1359, implosion wrote:After yesterday, new reads:

{a50, BEF (moves significantly down if persivul flips town or if he doesn't verify his role)}
{skitter, chara, mcqueen}
{elbirn}
{persivul, varsoon}

Why are we lynching in me/mcqueen? We went for zito because we were trying to PoE the neighborhood, and now we've been blessed with an extra mislynch and we're going to not do that??

If people aren't wanting to lynch persivul because of his PR claim then, eh? sure? but then why are we lynching mcqueen?? That's just throwing away the info we've gotten. If Persivul is town and we get multiple scum flips that are not typhon phantoms then we can effectively clear him.

That said, I really don't think it should be a valid reason to not lynch him especially given we have a ML to work with now. If he's town then we're losing a probably weak PR but I really don't think he is, barring a vig claiming to have shot redtea. I'm typically the person saying that it's dumb to strongly assume NK reasons but I really don't think redtea makes sense as a kill for any other reason and I find the ideas of BEF scum or scum who was lurking in the hood implausible.

VOTE: Persivul

Elbirn's vote on BEF makes a lot of sense he and persi are scum and mcqueen is town. I actually think the read I feel worst about out of skitter/chara/mcqueen is skitter.

His reasons for voting persivul are that theres scum in the hood, and he scumreads percy, and super strongly townreads bef...in what world does this man feel this way, and then uses a gifted cop shot on ANYONE besides bef/percy?

Because hes scum with bef. Claiming an inno on bef makes him confscum when scum!bef flips. Claiming an inno on percy means bef gets lynched. Claiming a guilty on town!percy means, after his mislynch, implo gets lynched, and then maybe bef afterwards. He could claim a guilty on his buddy for towncred but that would be bussing for no reason, so he doesnt.

They're both scum. Lynch them both and do it now
Last edited by Xtoxm on Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:25 am

Post by Elbirn »

Nonono for FUCKS SAKE

UNVOTE:
VOTE: BEF

To be clear in case the soup above is unreadable, I never voted percy

@xtoxm can you fix my fucked up quote? Halp

I've got you.
Last edited by Xtoxm on Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:26 am

Post by Chara »

assuming implo is town: scum aren't willing to support the wagon in spite of it being pushed by conftown and me.
so a scenario where Fish is scum and implo is town is close to impossible for me.
implo scum and Fish town? that would work.
both scum would be scum is sleeping on avoiding a scum lynch today.
both town is the next likely with these wagons.
but if both are town then scum has to entirely be in Persivul/Varsoon/mcqueen/(maybe Elbirn).

the main point of this is that there's no universe where Fish flips scum and implo town. so between the two wagons i know where i want to stay.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”