stan1ey (1):
rosterfoster
Eyes without a face (1):
Enigma
Lycanfire (1):
Eyes without a face

not voting (2):
profii, 0verki11

with 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. day 1 ends february 25th at 11:30 central US time; in (expired on 2019-02-25 11:30:00)

mod notes
  • joges is kind of VLA until tuesday
  • prodding rosterfoster
[/area]
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:30 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 297, Eyes without a face wrote:@Vedith: SO it's been a while since you asked me to vote for Lycan, and I did. But I see you have not cared to join your own asvocated lynch, and I'm wondering why that is. Explain?
I just give the Scum name. If town don't lynch that's better for me!
I claim scum \o/
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by Eyes without a face »

In post 301, Vedith wrote:
In post 297, Eyes without a face wrote:@Vedith: SO it's been a while since you asked me to vote for Lycan, and I did. But I see you have not cared to join your own asvocated lynch, and I'm wondering why that is. Explain?
I just give the Scum name. If town don't lynch that's better for me!
I like you already, man. :lol:
Let me know if you're signing up to new games so I can join them too.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by Vedith »

I'm flattered! And flattery gets you everywhere with me!
So I won't vote you today \o/
I claim scum \o/
Jibril
Jibril
Goon
Jibril
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by Jibril »

In post 196, Lycanfire wrote:only if you want to sit on a dumbass counterwagon without pushing it
In post 194, Nero Cain wrote:Creature (3): Sashaddin, Lycanfire, Amor
Amor (2): joges, Jibril
Sashaddin (2): Creature, Vedith
Jibril (2): RCEnigma, BuJaber
Vedith (2): stan1ey, Nero Cain
joges (1): 0verki11
stan1ey (1): rosterfoster
joges (1): Vedith
Eyes without a face (1): Enigma
Emperor flippyNips (1): Eyes without a face
jibril's vote is better placed on bujaber, i'd like to see joges commit to something

speaking of joges what is your read on rcligma? reads like you're steering him into a better read on creature or at the very least keeping him honest. if your v/la is that busy talk with RC/sort him further
Aye sir!
VOTE: Bujaber
Jibril
Jibril
Goon
Jibril
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by Jibril »

In post 296, 0verki11 wrote:
In post 287, BuJaber wrote:@Nero - what makes it bad thinking? If you have a blanket policy to reject such trains of thought because it's not your style then that doesn't mean I'm wrong. What is bad about my thinking in this specifoc instance.

@overkill - way to throw out a buzzword that completely reverses the order of game events.
I mean, they are just being a shitter, im 90% sure its NAI.
Re reading later because im pretty sure that BuJaber is town.
UNVOTE: Bujaber
You almost got a cookie.
Jibril
Jibril
Goon
Jibril
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by Jibril »

Emporer very sleazy vote on me, another likely Werebeast.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:26 pm

Post by BuJaber »

I reread joges and amor ISO and it's different from what I remember.

I probably should have done that before talking about them but I'm used to relying on my memory for most things.

It's still a little weird to me that joges was pushing this "either me or amor" thing and amor didn't react to him at all. It's weird that jibril went ahead and picked one of those to vote. And it's weird that RC and vedith were deterring people from townreading joges.

I still believe there is something to learn about joges' alignment from one or more flips in {jibril, RCE, vedith}.

Jibril has never explained their original post and vote, isn't pushing wagons or giving cases and has only scumread two people who are voting her. Why is there reluctance to push and pressure this slot? Is she confirmed to be a new player? If yes, do new players only roll town?

Vedith seems like he's trolling. Like 80% of his posts can't be serious. Not sure what to think of him yet. Either noob scum or bad town.

RCE seems townie by posts so far from what I know of him but after jibril he's the second person who seems to have a strong connection with joges here. I don't think if they were partners he'd bring that stuff up, even for WIFOM because it's simply too much attention to them both at a time when it was completely unnecessary. Those early game reads on joges are not likely to have any lasting effects. It is more likely to be a slip, so if joges is town here I think RCE would look very bad.

That answer your question nero?
Wayward Bullets is in signups!

"
Usually I’m not big on puns, but I like the cut of your jib
"- Pine
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:30 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Also @jibril - why did you vote for amor and say 'leave joges alone'?

@amor - why did you ignore joges, voting you and then trying to create a pseudo gladiate between the two of you?

"
"- Pine
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:12 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 307, BuJaber wrote:. Those early game reads on joges are not likely to have any lasting effects. It is more likely to be a slip, so if joges is town here I think RCE would look very bad.
Uhhh what? How is scumleaning Joges a slip of anything? And by extension scumleaning the bullshitters that keep pushing this narrative about me trying to prevent reads. As opposed to getting people to explain and defend their reads.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:24 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 309, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 307, BuJaber wrote:. Those early game reads on joges are not likely to have any lasting effects. It is more likely to be a slip, so if joges is town here I think RCE would look very bad.
Uhhh what? How is scumleaning Joges a slip of anything? And by extension scumleaning the bullshitters that keep pushing this narrative about me trying to prevent reads. As opposed to getting people to explain and defend their reads.

I could see it as a slip that joges is town, and you were threatened by the townreads on him.

"
"- Pine
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:30 pm

Post by Enigma »

well ... I don't think I want to vote Jibril at this stage as her reaction makes me doubt the case on her. also, previously mentioned I'm not down for a creature vote today.

someone make another wagon enticing to join
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

there's that Vedith wagon, why don't you want to vote there?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:36 pm

Post by Enigma »

hrmm dunno he never stood out and i was too lazy to read ... suppose i better go read a bit and figure out if i wanna vote there
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:39 pm

Post by Enigma »

Ok why not - though i prefer eyes still. if vedith flips red can we lynch eyes pls?
VOTE: vedith
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 307, BuJaber wrote:It's still a little weird to me that joges was pushing this "either me or amor" thing
I don't think this was what happened. I'm not going to go into my feelings on this as to not give a potential out to Joges.
In post 307, BuJaber wrote:amor didn't react to him at all.
eh. Sometimes scum does this it's true. I've pushed this with mixed results. Sometimes town are just bad and useless and seem to not really care that much.
In post 307, BuJaber wrote:It's weird that jibril went ahead and picked one of those to vote.
eh.....obviously you are saying that her vote was opportunistic and maybe? But I mean, why can't she just be town that scum read the guy?

In post 307, BuJaber wrote:If yes, do new players only roll town?
this is dumb and manipulative.

The reason I and later overki11 town read her is b/c her play is way different than her recently completed scum game. Could she still be scum and just be lazy this game? Could she have a p solid scum game so she could fall back on a "well this isn't like my scum game" defense? Sure to both. And even though I think you are scummy-if you are town I don't really fault you for finding a somewhat useless slot scummy.

I just don't think she's a great lynch today.
In post 307, BuJaber wrote:Either noob scum or bad town.
this should make her a p solid vote then, yes?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 314, Enigma wrote:if vedith flips red can we lynch eyes pls?
I'd vote eyes anyways since his "Vedith says Lycan is scum, so I'm going to vote there." seems ass-backward. If he thinks Vedith is scum shouldn't he be lynching her first?

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:55 pm

Post by Vedith »

I think I might kill Nero tonight.
Enigma the next night if you don't stop voting me.
I claim scum \o/
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

pls self vote

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:10 am

Post by Vedith »

But you're going by the assumption that I'm lynchable. When in fact I'm not lynchable.
I claim scum \o/
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

go ahead and fakeclaim then.

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:25 am

Post by Vedith »

I'm a VT. \o/
I claim scum \o/
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:23 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I don't understand this Jbril wagon. But Bujaber, Flippynips, and Creature are town. I'm getting real bad feels from both eyes and Vedith. For eyes, feels wrong to me. from Flippynipps is accuracte I think - that was such a forced interaction. And Vedith has just been trolling, but it's not in a way which actually gets reactions, which I think is what Vedith would be trying to do as town.

VOTE: Vedith
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:41 am

Post by stan1ey »

In post 322, rosterfoster wrote:I don't understand this Jbril wagon. But Bujaber, Flippynips, and Creature are town. I'm getting real bad feels from both eyes and Vedith. For eyes, feels wrong to me. from Flippynipps is accuracte I think - that was such a forced interaction. And Vedith has just been trolling, but it's not in a way which actually gets reactions, which I think is what Vedith would be trying to do as town.

VOTE: Vedith
100% agree
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:45 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 322, rosterfoster wrote:And Vedith has just been trolling, but it's not in a way which actually gets reactions, which I think is what Vedith would be trying to do as town.
We have no games together that are completed at least. Why contour think I would do this as Scum rather town?
Since you're bringing meta into it.
I claim scum \o/

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”