Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:14 am

Post by Yachting n Socializing »

In post 71, Morality wrote:
In post 69, Yachting n Socializing wrote:
In post 64, Morality wrote:
In post 62, Yachting n Socializing wrote:
In post 61, Morality wrote:
In post 54, Yachting n Socializing wrote:RCEnigma and Vedith lean scum. Morality lean scum + needs to die, so more votes here please
If Enigma, Vedith, and I were the scum team, we’d have all straight face claimed miller.

Nuff said.
I'm not deluded enough to think that's likely to be the scum team, ty.
I never stated that you did.
So why are you associating yourself with them?
Because I saw all the names together, imagines a world where that was the scum team, and I like to post a lot of NAI fluff to see how people react to it.
It reads more to me like trying to get them to associate their alignments with yours, but ok
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:16 am

Post by Morality »

In post 74, Yachting n Socializing wrote:
In post 70, Morality wrote:
In post 67, Yachting n Socializing wrote:
In post 60, Morality wrote:
In post 55, Yachting n Socializing wrote:4 posts and 8 posts without voting is gross.

Who's alt is RCEnigma?
I have 22 and haven’t thrown one down. However, that’s just a playstyle thing, I think. I have a tendency to not vote until something pings me.

RCEnigma isn’t an alt, I don’t think.

It’s interesting that you seem to know me yet you’re claiming a PL. if you actually knew me, you’d know that that’s very much not gonna happen, in addition you’d know that as town, I tend to reaction test with claims a lot.

I’m also on my Morality account, so I play overly analytical, yet i get reckless when I can taste triumph. True to the Light Yagami character himself.
And I'm voting you

How does he know RC if he isnt an alt, from mu or w.e?

Is it not gonna happen? I think it very well might. Especially because you're the scummiest poster so far.
I disagree. I’m NAI at best. If anything, I think I’m townie than most people. People just like to scum read the guy who self analyzes and controls the game flow early before actual reads are set in.

I’m the loudest player, but by no means am I actually the scummiest. Look further into it than surface level.

This play was very much by design, and is creating the intended results.
Surface level: negative modifier claim needs to die at some point
deeper level: you have posted like a quarter of the posts in thread yet havent given a read nor placed a vote nor done anything that creates an environment to catch scum
I disagree. I feel I’ve actually been incredibly transparent on all my thoughts this game.

It’s incredibly early. Why should I have any strong reads? I start off with everyone being a slight town read, then go from there. I don’t look at single actions for reads, I like to piece multiple things together. I have my thoughts on Vedith earlier and the potential of him buddying.

To me, it just seems like you’re posting in a way that people who look st things from a mechanical level rather than a social or personable level look at and enjoy, which to me comes across as lazy town play or safe scum play.
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Modding - A Death Note Series -
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:16 am

Post by Shoshin »

I promise, RC.
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Morality »

In post 75, Yachting n Socializing wrote:
In post 71, Morality wrote:
In post 69, Yachting n Socializing wrote:
In post 64, Morality wrote:
In post 62, Yachting n Socializing wrote:
In post 54, Yachting n Socializing wrote:RCEnigma and Vedith lean scum. Morality lean scum + needs to die, so more votes here please
If Enigma, Vedith, and I were the scum team, we’d have all straight face claimed miller.

Nuff said.
I'm not deluded enough to think that's likely to be the scum team, ty.
I never stated that you did.
So why are you associating yourself with them?
Because I saw all the names together, imagines a world where that was the scum team, and I like to post a lot of NAI fluff to see how people react to it.
It reads more to me like trying to get them to associate their alignments with yours, but ok
Associate my alignment with theirs? You brought up lean scum reads on page 2 on the three of us. While you don’t think that’s actually the scum team, you made it clear with your play that you wanted people to look at the three of us, and see scumminess.
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Yachting n Socializing
Yachting n Socializing
Goon
Yachting n Socializing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:19 am

In post 72, Aurathebirb wrote:Hi its me your town

Its probably a good thing since I haven't played mafia in forever

RCEnigma reminds me of me as scum making awkward early posts

Leaning town on Boats and Cowbells

Was Morality's claim tongue in cheek? I can't tell
Is there any town benefit to claiming "either ascetic or Miller"? as opposed to just their actual one
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Morality »

I always have my tongue in my cheek.

FL

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:20 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Nuff said.
Or scum claimed outright to be honest.
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:21 am

Post by Morality »

In post 79, Yachting n Socializing wrote:

Is there any town benefit to claiming "either ascetic or Miller"? as opposed to just their actual one
I realize the proper play is to claim which you are, but you said you know me.

In what world, as one of those roles, do I clear cut claim that?

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:22 am

Post by Morality »

In post 81, RCEnigma wrote:

Nuff said.
    Or scum claimed outright to be honest.
    I’m trying to claim scum jokingly as town more often after you brought up I did that as scum. :lol:

In Overkill 2, the first post in the game, I literally claimed SK and still won. :lol:

FL

Yachting n Socializing
    Yachting n Socializing
    Goon
    Yachting n Socializing
    Goon
    Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:24 am

In post 76, Morality wrote:
    In post 55, Yachting n Socializing wrote:4 posts and 8 posts without voting is gross.

Who's alt is RCEnigma?
    I have 22 and haven’t thrown one down. However, that’s just a playstyle thing, I think. I have a tendency to not vote until something pings me.

It’s interesting that you seem to know me yet you’re claiming a PL. if you actually knew me, you’d know that that’s very much not gonna happen, in addition you’d know that as town, I tend to reaction test with claims a lot.

I’m also on my Morality account, so I play overly analytical, yet i get reckless when I can taste triumph. True to the Light Yagami character himself.
    And I'm voting you

Is it not gonna happen? I think it very well might. Especially because you're the scummiest poster so far.
    I disagree. I’m NAI at best. If anything, I think I’m townie than most people. People just like to scum read the guy who self analyzes and controls the game flow early before actual reads are set in.

I’m the loudest player, but by no means am I actually the scummiest. Look further into it than surface level.

deeper level: you have posted like a quarter of the posts in thread yet havent given a read nor placed a vote nor done anything that creates an environment to catch scum
    I disagree. I feel I’ve actually been incredibly transparent on all my thoughts this game.

It’s incredibly early. Why should I have any strong reads? I start off with everyone being a slight town read, then go from there. I don’t look at single actions for reads, I like to piece multiple things together. I have my thoughts on Vedith earlier and the potential of him buddying.

To me, it just seems like you’re posting in a way that people who look st things from a mechanical level rather than a social or personable level look at and enjoy, which to me comes across as lazy town play or safe scum play.
    Your last paragraph says I'm either town or scum, dont post useless things.

Strong reads are not what I'm saying, and you've been playing for years so I think you know this. Its page 3, of course I dont have a strong read on anyone's alignment (though I'm getting that direction on you), but if you dont argue shit the game never progresses. Stop hand waving.
    Vedith
    Vedith
    Survivor
    Vedith
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:26 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 65, Yachting n Socializing wrote:I just clicked like 15 of the games in your iso, they were all replace ins. Can you link the last couple you were in from the beginning?
    I have no idea.
    I claim scum \o/
    RadiantCowbells
    RadiantCowbells
    He/him
    Smooth Criminal
    RadiantCowbells
    He/him
    Smooth Criminal
    Smooth Criminal
    Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:27 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 77, Shoshin wrote:I promise, RC.
    I promise too

Hopefully CoA is town as well and this should be an easy game
    2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
    Vorkuta
    Vorkuta
    Jack of All Trades
    Vorkuta
    Jack of All Trades
    Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Vorkuta »

Let's lynch the homies?

Hi again
    FL
    Boonskies
    Morality, RCE and Creature
    and if there's another alt I've played with here before
    , and hello the rest of you.
    For some reason RNG gods only assign
    vanilla
    townie roles to me until I'm worthy enough :mrgreen:

Also I can't tell whether anything said in the last 4 pages was serious or not.
    RCEnigma
    RCEnigma
    Survivor
    RCEnigma
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:29 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Who's alt is RCEnigma?

And I'm voting you

This goes hand in hand with the page one claim, it could come from either alignment. Early content leans town to me. Moreso than anyone else but I tend to just call FL town and actually evaluate it later.
    RadiantCowbells
    RadiantCowbells
    He/him
    Smooth Criminal
    RadiantCowbells
    He/him
    Smooth Criminal
    Smooth Criminal
    Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:31 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I am unironically treating Shoshin as conftown unless she does something major to make me reconsider
    2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
    Vedith
    Vedith
    Survivor
    Vedith
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:32 am

Post by Vedith »

Am I town, RC?
    I claim scum \o/
    Morality
    Morality
    Mafia Scum
    Morality
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:32 am

Post by Morality »

In post 84, Yachting n Socializing wrote:
    In post 76, Morality wrote:

Who's alt is RCEnigma?

And I'm voting you

Your last paragraph says I'm either town or scum, dont post useless things.

Strong reads are not what I'm saying, and you've been playing for years so I think you know this. Its page 3, of course I dont have a strong read on anyone's alignment (though I'm getting that direction on you), but if you dont argue shit the game never progresses. Stop hand waving.

I disagree. And the fact you misrepresented that line is again lazy town play or surface level scum play.

I’m not saying that you are either one or the other, it’s In saying that that specific actions comes across that way.

I look at chains. I don’t read people based on one action. I note my thoughts on everything, which helps for later game when I piece them all together. Sometimes after piecing things together, a lazy town play becomes obviously a scum motivated play, so I mark them all in my thoughts, and look into my own ISO to piece things together. It’s helped me figure games out. Which is why i like to directly interact with as many people as I can.

I also have had a lull in games recently, so I was pretty excited to hop into one. I asked to be put on the replacement list for this game, and luckily replacements were already needed.

FL

Morality
    Morality
    Mafia Scum
    Morality
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Morality »

In post 89, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am unironically treating Shoshin as conftown unless she does something major to make me reconsider
    That’s what I like to do to you.

FL

Yachting n Socializing
    Yachting n Socializing
    Goon
    Yachting n Socializing
    Goon
    Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:33 am

In post 82, Morality wrote:
    In post 79, Yachting n Socializing wrote:

I realize the proper play is to claim which you are, but you said you know me.

In what world, as one of those roles, do I clear cut claim that?
    I dont know you well enough to answer that. I dont see a single town benefit to claiming one of those two roles. If you're Miller, youre screwing a role cop who could get an inno, if you're ascetic you're stopping a bad role from targeting you to confirm that. If you're neither, you've guaranteed you get lynched in the game for no good reason.

I'll be back.
    Yachting n Socializing
    Yachting n Socializing
    Goon
    Yachting n Socializing
    Goon
    Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:33 am

In post 89, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am unironically treating Shoshin as conftown unless she does something major to make me reconsider
    then stop voting town
    Aurathebirb
    Aurathebirb
    Townie
    Aurathebirb
    Townie
    Townie

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:34 am

Post by Aurathebirb »

I'm inclined to believe that the claim is NAI but I don't really like that Morality pointed his own actions as being NAI.
    RCEnigma
    RCEnigma
    Survivor
    RCEnigma
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:34 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Who's alt is RCEnigma?
    I'm a Hydra of RC and Enigma.
    RCEnigma
    RCEnigma
    Survivor
    RCEnigma
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:35 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I don't follow birb.
    Yachting n Socializing
    Yachting n Socializing
    Goon
    Yachting n Socializing
    Goon
    Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:35 am

aura

RC
    Vorkuta

vedith
    rcenigma

boon

the scum reads are stronger than the town ones.
    RCEnigma
    RCEnigma
    Survivor
    RCEnigma
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:35 am

Post by RCEnigma »

You think his self awareness is scummy?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”