Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4551 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I'm not following. Wouldn't keeping RC and Ank alive be optimal since they would defend that pair?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4552 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4551, Dannflor wrote:I'm not following. Wouldn't keeping RC and Ank alive be optimal since they would defend that pair?
Better kill them and having his last words be enough defense than risking him turning his reads after more reads. As SS said, he would follow RC's reads after RC flipped town.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4553 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4550, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 4534, Krazy wrote:DT Krazy Iso Challenge
TONE READS!!
1, 2, 5 = SAME ALIGNMENT!!
3, 4 = SAME ALIGNMENT!!
Come home sweetie the child misses you. I miss you goddamit
Dr Worm
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #4554 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by Dr Worm »

DR WORM needs to GET BETTER!!
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4555 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by Krazy »

TONE READS!!
3, 4 = SAME ALIGNMENT!!
Thanks for participating!

I'll do the answers in a spoiler here -- don't click the spoiler if you haven't done the challenge yet!

Spoiler:
1-4 are all town, 5 is scum.

Looking at the scumgame in 5 is one reason I'm back to feeling good about DT flipping scum here

Getting that 3 and 4 are same alignment isn't bad at least! Although I guess I'm not sure if you were saying those were both scum games.
vote conspiracy
Dr Worm
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #4556 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by Dr Worm »

YES I checked after!! Why I said need to GET BETTER!!
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4557 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by TheBrie »

In post 4541, Pink Ball wrote:I think it's DT, Moment and one between TheBrie and SS, inclined to believe is TheBrie and aknowledging that I'm paranoid about SS but not townleaning him despite that. And Dr Worm would be the wildcard; he's the definition of null
Don't you think Moment would have avoided asking me if we were scum partners? The choice he was making was between me and SS, and i think we would have orchestrated things better if we'd been partners.

The upside to this if we listen to you is all the scum are among a few inactive, and less useful players.

Why paranoid of SS?
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4558 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4541, Pink Ball wrote:I think it's DT, Moment and one between TheBrie and SS, inclined to believe is TheBrie and aknowledging that I'm paranoid about SS but not townleaning him despite that. And Dr Worm would be the wildcard; he's the definition of null
If moment is scum, it’s highly unlikely that Brie would be as as well and vice-versa. They paired up relatively early, so you’d be likely wrong on at least one of them.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4559 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4542, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4537, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Pink Ball, can you link me to one of your scumgames? Generally I get pinged when someone is playing extremely differently than usual but I haven’t been seeing that so far but maybe Taly is seeing something I’m not?
Phoneposting, complicated. But look for my first game ever, I replaced in a scum slot. My other scumgame is any rapper uPick with Slaxx modding
Thanks, I’ll check that out.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4560 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4544, Krazy wrote:
How would you feel about putting your vote on DT?

I don't want to rush people but we do need about one flip every 36 hours here at least otherwise endgame is gonna be really pressured, so I'd like to see a bit more vote movement
+1
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4561 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4546, Pink Ball wrote:Why would I vote DT before Moment/TheBrie if I'm more inclined to believe that the second is a two scum pair vs DT who is paired to someone that could be town
Moment and Brie is extremely unlikely to have two scum in it. And why does moment ask Brie first and then SS? If Brie/moment had two scum in it, then moment would have asked SS first and Brie second, since a s/s pairing would be suboptimal.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4562 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4549, Pink Ball wrote:I'm probably getting a computer tomorrow so I will try to make a good case on them, Dann. But for starters, if RC was wrong about them, killing him and Ank was exactly what they had to do 'cause someone like you would say exactly what you're saying now
But Dann is right. RC couldn’t be wrong about both of them. He may not be wrong about either or only one.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4563 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

I want to vote but also all of my scumreads are strongly townread by someone .-.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4564 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4552, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4551, Dannflor wrote:I'm not following. Wouldn't keeping RC and Ank alive be optimal since they would defend that pair?
Better kill them and having his last words be enough defense than risking him turning his reads after more reads. As SS said, he would follow RC's reads after RC flipped town.
Have you seen SS’ readslist? He has me, Dann and Krazy last. How is he sheeping RC again? :lol:

@SS, PB brought up a good point. Why aren’t you sheeping RC’s reads?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4565 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4563, Something_Smart wrote:I want to vote but also all of my scumreads are strongly townread by someone .-.
So, you’re convinced DT is locktown?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4566 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:09 pm

I'm not factoring RC's reads INTO my own, but I'm considering RC's reads ABOVE my own.
In post 4565, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4563, Something_Smart wrote:I want to vote but also all of my scumreads are strongly townread by someone .-.
No? Where did that come from?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4567 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4566, Something_Smart wrote:I'm not factoring RC's reads INTO my own, but I'm considering RC's reads ABOVE my own.
In post 4565, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
No? Where did that come from?
So what is your read on him then?

I asked because you said all of your scumreads were being strongly townread, so the implication is that, you have no scumreads that aren’t.

Did I misunderstand this?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4568 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4563, Something_Smart wrote:I want to vote but also
all of my scumreads are strongly townread by someone
.-.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4569 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:20 pm

I have him at nulltown. By that I meant that for each person that I scumread, there exists someone who has that person as a strong townread.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4570 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4555, Krazy wrote:
TONE READS!!
3, 4 = SAME ALIGNMENT!!
Thanks for participating!

I'll do the answers in a spoiler here -- don't click the spoiler if you haven't done the challenge yet!

Spoiler:
1-4 are all town, 5 is scum.

Looking at the scumgame in 5 is one reason I'm back to feeling good about DT flipping scum here

Getting that 3 and 4 are same alignment isn't bad at least! Although I guess I'm not sure if you were saying those were both scum games.
Worm did better than me. I had 1 and 5 and 2, 3, 4, as the same alignment. :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4571 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4557, TheBrie wrote:
Don't you think Moment would have avoided asking me if we were scum partners? The choice he was making was between me and SS, and i think we would have orchestrated things better if we'd been partners.

The upside to this if we listen to you is all the scum are among a few inactive, and less useful players.

Why paranoid of SS?
@Brie, why did you accept moment’s invite after he had issued one to SS?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4572 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I think one thing is for certain, if moment is town here, we’re screwed, since she hasn’t posted for over 4 days now.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4573 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4572, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I think one thing is for certain, if moment is town here, we’re screwed, since she hasn’t posted for over 4 days now.
and we only have 6 days left.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4574 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

sup

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”