Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:25 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 498, EchoVision wrote:so now, i ask this, if this is scum, was scum on or off the wagon? this question isn't to anybody in particular, open to anyone
who is "this" when you say "if this is scum" - chennisden?

I think most likely scenario is scum!chennisden on the wagon with some partner in {CsBlastoise/Thespio} off the wagon. Small small chance of noodle still being scum with chennisden but the fact that there's a risk of town!noodle in scum!chennisworld whereas probability of town!chennis/scum!noodle is much lower after chen's post, makes chen the better lynch today.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:27 am

Post by Thespio »

IDK, something feels off about all this.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:27 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 494, Thespio wrote:
In post 489, EchoVision wrote:maybe me saying that they couldn't be buddies is wrong, i feel like scum!chen could = scum!noodle, however scum!noodle = town!chen IMO
town!noodle = town!chen and town!chen = scum!noodle
how do you feel about U R A Person 2's switch?
didn't even notice this, i tend to have p bad tunnel vision once the game gets going and haven't shown much attention to anyone outside of chen and noodle but i'll go back and check in a min
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:31 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 500, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 498, EchoVision wrote:so now, i ask this, if this is scum, was scum on or off the wagon? this question isn't to anybody in particular, open to anyone

I think most likely scenario is scum!chennisden on the wagon with some partner in {CsBlastoise/Thespio} off the wagon. Small small chance of noodle still being scum with chennisden but the fact that there's a risk of town!noodle in scum!chennisworld whereas probability of town!chennis/scum!noodle is much lower after chen's post, makes chen the better lynch today.
sorry, i should've been much clearer with that post

if Noodle
was
scum, then was the second scum on noodle's wagon? or was the second scum off of noodle's wagon? or was the second scum afk when all of this transpired?

for a refresher, the noodle wagon at it's height was GuiltyLion , EchoVision , U R A Person 2 , and Chennisden , with intent to hammer by TTTT at
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:37 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 502, EchoVision wrote:
In post 494, Thespio wrote:
In post 489, EchoVision wrote:maybe me saying that they couldn't be buddies is wrong, i feel like scum!chen could = scum!noodle, however scum!noodle = town!chen IMO
town!noodle = town!chen and town!chen = scum!noodle
how do you feel about U R A Person 2's switch?
didn't even notice this, i tend to have p bad tunnel vision once the game gets going and haven't shown much attention to anyone outside of chen and noodle but i'll go back and check in a min
back to this, if you're talking about URAP2's vote on noodle then I don't think too much of it. the case on noodle was growing, and it's not like it was the L-1 vote out of nowhere. it had some pretty good evidence, and I don't really know why scum!URAP2 would push noodle so hard, i feel like scum!URAP2 would just go back onto chennis and push that
if it were scum!URAP2 and scum!noodle then I don't think URAP2's push would have as much information on it to push off of

unless urap2 switched again and i'm thinking of the completely wrong place
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:41 am

Post by EchoVision »

just went and looked, i feel like both of URAP2's pushes in the past few pages (noodle followed by chen) have some content behind them and aren't just blind posts onto a wagon
he's got valid reasoning for both votes

plus I feel like scum!URAP2 would go for a noodle lynch first, as chen could always seem like an easy lynch and could possibly go for that D2, whereas the noodle wagon was at it's peak and could have been an easy lynch

so i feel like now i have URAP2 as a pretty solid town read for me
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:41 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

This is pretty close to where i'm at

gun to my head, the team is {Chenn, Thespio}

with {Chen, Blastoise} second

and town!chenn making me look at some combination of Blastoise, Echo, NMSA and maybe still Thespio
103-11 0-2
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:50 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 506, u r a person 2 wrote:

and town!chenn making me look at some combination of Blastoise, Echo, NMSA and maybe still Thespio
so does this mean that noodle is now conf town for you?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Thespio »

Talk about the OMGUS, I think hes scum and I suddenly become his main scum read, why arent you lynching me then? also why are you looking for teams when you have no idea on gods green earth who scum is, meanwhile your flip to chenn is hard scummy. Meanwhile the whole time posting wifom.

VOTE: u r a person 2

Man you are an easy catch now that ive reread you.
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:54 am

Post by TTTT »

you nerds wrote 106 posts in the time it took me to drive home from work
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:54 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 508, Thespio wrote:

Talk about the OMGUS, I think hes scum and I suddenly become his main scum read, why arent you lynching me then? also why are you looking for teams when you have no idea on gods green earth who scum is, meanwhile your flip to chenn is hard scummy. Meanwhile the whole time posting wifom.

VOTE: u r a person 2

Man you are an easy catch now that ive reread you.
interesting... idrk what else to say to this other than interesting
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:55 am

Post by TTTT »

FINALLY Thespio does something
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 509, TTTT wrote:ou nerds wrote 106 posts in the time it took me to drive home from work
read u r a person 2 and post your thoughts.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 511, TTTT wrote:FINALLY Thespio does something
between the new job and the wifu ive been busy :p
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:56 am

Post by TTTT »

someone should intend to hammer chennis so we can get his fake-claim out of the way
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:56 am

Post by TTTT »

In post 512, Thespio wrote:
In post 509, TTTT wrote:ou nerds wrote 106 posts in the time it took me to drive home from work
read u r a person 2 and post your thoughts.
I'm caught up
what don't you like other him thinking you are chennis' partner?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:56 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 508, Thespio wrote:Meanwhile the whole time posting wifom.
ah yes where have I heard this before
In post 76, Thespio wrote:Your post is just WIFOM, all over, vomited. You are digging into things with no impact, example, I conciser your actions freaking out. You say they arent, so what? who does this implicate? I say you are acting dense, you dont think you are, cool, who does this impact? scum thrive on misdirection and chaos and thats all you have been adding to this game from your FIRST post.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:59 am

Post by EchoVision »

TTTT i gotchu
intent to hammer chen
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:01 am

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

In post 421, TTTT wrote:scum!NotMy would know he'd look scummy if chennis town-flipped and his only reason to be on the wagon was sheeping
Exactly. Also, catchup time, I'll be spamming posts a little bit.
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:02 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 518, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 421, TTTT wrote:scum!NotMy would know he'd look scummy if chennis town-flipped and his only reason to be on the wagon was sheeping
Exactly. Also, catchup time, I'll be spamming posts a little bit.
oof this is weird... i feel like you have no reason to back up why you’re town right now
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:02 am

In post 429, GuiltyLion wrote:I think if there's scum in my blind spot it's Echo - I like his reads this game so I haven't taken too critical of an eye towards his posts but there are some things there that could be scum-indicative after you get a few surprising townflips first

but I've also been thinking that chendennis/screaming noodle scumteam would actually make a lot of sense here
It would, they definitely both seem scummy.
Show

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:05 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 507, EchoVision wrote:so does this mean that noodle is now conf town for you?
no, not conf town

but I do think they are probably town.

@Thespio I'm not voting you because Chenn is the best lynch today, and I think it's pretty clear why I think that!
103-11 0-2
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:06 am

In post 474, GuiltyLion wrote:VOTE: chennisden

back to L-1 again
Thank you. Let's hammer chen and then move on to noodle. I'm 99% certain at least one is scum.
Show

Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 522, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Thank you. Let's hammer chen and then move on to noodle. I'm 99% certain at least one is scum.
WOW
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:08 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 521, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 507, EchoVision wrote:so does this mean that noodle is now conf town for you?
no, not conf town

but I do think they are probably town.

@Thespio I'm not voting you because Chenn is the best lynch today, and I think it's pretty clear why I think that!
sorry, conf town was a bit much... but to you, GL, noodle, and TTTT are town?

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”