TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4975 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by TheBrie »

In post 4766, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4614, TheBrie wrote:There's a few things that give me a scummy feel, but overall... I've not gotten her sorted out. i just know I'm not putting her solidly in as town.
what are these few things you feel pink ball has done that is scummy?

does this mean you put other players at solid town?
On Pinkball it's mostly a gut thing. There's something about her posts that rubs me wrong. A bit much fluff maybe. The constant excuse (Though I believe the excuses)
In post 4797, DoubtingThomas wrote:also i tried to make my pairing with brie happen, i just was busy and couldn't be on thread as much as i should have to play the game properly. sorry about that but i did go for brie pairing. she just accepted moment's especially after S_S wanted to wait and let moment choose. i think that act is kinda scummy in itself and not understanding why she is not getting more heat

also i hard defended myself because i town read SS and not scum read SS. that is not hard to understand. I think there are definite scum in Gamma or Brie. Maybe in PB, Nancy, etc if I look more into it. what are you curious about?
DT says he tried to make the pairing happen, but he never properly asked me. Not formally in bold. Which is probably due to him not reading the setup. I don't think I'd have gone with him anyway.
In post 4933, Dr Worm wrote:RC TROWNREADS SCUMYOU first day KILL HIM before CHANGES MIND!! NOT a BAD PLANS!!
It's not. It's certainly something that could cross my mind if I was scum.

See, Worm does make good posts.

Actual reds coming in next post.
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4976 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I don’t under how Brie is getting voted over DT? *smdh*
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4977 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4976, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I don’t under how Brie is getting voted over DT? *smdh*
it's literally 3-3 if you consider the fact that brie didnt vote yet and one of the vote is my vote and brie will probably be self pressing anyways

stop fucking tilting me
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4978 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by TheBrie »

Reads, I meant reads.

Nancy/Dannflor - both town. I know them a little, they don't feel like scum here, and I trust them to read each other.

Taly/Krazy - Taly is my strongest townread. Krazy not quite as strong, mostly because of the doubt of others, but my gut says town.

Those are the pairs I'd like left. I feel much more confident in Krazy town, than Moment town.

I town read SS, I don't Thomas. He rubs me the wrong way (partly due to language which is entirely stupidly NAI), and he feels like he's pulling town apart in some way. Maybe RC is wrong with some of his reads, But DT seems to be against the idea of listening to him. And his aggressive response to some people just feels overdone. Add to that the argument that he had been intending to sit out if he couldn't pair with me, then changed to which ever remaining lady looked townier.
On the other hand, his arguments are logical when you get past his tone.

Pinkball/Dr. Worm Conflicted. The idea of Worm as town appeals to me, and I don't think they're both scum.

Gamma/Pvt - I'd lean more towards Gamma as town, but there's a voice in my head that says it's due to really liking the idea that scum were trying to get Gamma lynched by ICing PVt.

@Everyone
Suppose I left. What's next if Moment and i are both town? How about if I'm town and Moment is scum? I'd like to know how useful the flip information would actually be.
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4979 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by TheBrie »

In post 4977, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4976, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I don’t under how Brie is getting voted over DT? *smdh*
it's literally 3-3 if you consider the fact that brie didnt vote yet and one of the vote is my vote and brie will probably be self pressing anyways

stop *bleep* tilting me
Self pressing? i'm not familiar with that term.
Show

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4980 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4979, TheBrie wrote:
In post 4977, DoubtingThomas wrote:

stop *bleep* tilting me
Self pressing? i'm not familiar with that term.
Self preservation, that you vote him to save yourself.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4981 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4669, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4631, Pink Ball wrote:@Taly, I haven't done what I listed because I'm still phoneposting and it would take an eternity to do it; it was a reminder for when I get a computer. I'm on my vacations, this is not what I'm planning to do during them. And yes, we have played together in my main.

@Nancy I told Mr. Worm that I will leave the dance if he doesn't start giving me some content 'cause he said there's no time to talk, that we have to vote TheBrie. I can't do more than that.

@Mr. Worm, it seems that we have a lot in common regarding our reads; I understand your gimmick and I really like it, but we have to be respectful with the rest of the playerlist and at least try to sort each other and play as a team. Could you continue with your gimmick but being helpful in our love nest, please?
While I definitely have some paranoia about Brie, I don’t see why she is being viewed as the scummiest player by you guys and Gamma?

I differ from Dann in that although I agreed with a lot of RC’s reads, RC wasn’t psychic and couldn’t have forseen moment not posting for 3 days post intermission, 5 days total. I was hardtownreading him prior to that.
Here's the thing: votes are counted on the pairing. While I voted TB, it was a vote for her and Moment. Those two COMBINED are solidly where the most suspicion lies for me.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4982 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also why was I singled out?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4983 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4688, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4654, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4651, Krazy wrote:I mean I know your most recent experiences with nancy have been of high activity, but why do you feel like this is not the nancy of excalibur? You shouldn't assume the lack of her getting into a fight with some toxic player is a scumtell dude.
I don't think I paid attention to a single thing Nancy said in Excalibur while I was alive.

The only thing I remember her doing... was getting in a fight. (After I was dead.)
So let me get this straight. You didn’t read any of my posts and you call a brief minor heated exchange with Gamma, a “fight”? :shifty:
You voted me off that interaction...
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4984 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4714, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4683, Krazy wrote:
In post 4678, Something_Smart wrote:I just realized it's hypocritical to suspect Nancy for not being able to read Gamma when she said she was obvtown in a previous game... because I too have read Gamma as obvtown before but cannot read her here.
My first ever meta case on Gamma was that she enjoys scum a bit more than town, so she has an inverted meta (the opposite of the Creature-style meta of 'lurk as scum, post a lot as town') and she tends to post heavier as scum. But I think that's because Gamma feeds back on feeling like she's part of a team. So it is plausible to me that she just really likes not having to sort her partner and that's why there's been a big upsurge in her confidence post-intermission.

Also possible that she just likes her scumteam a lot here though so... hard to say for sure. But that seems unlikely if DT flips scum, which is one of several reasons that I think we need some red flips so we can get a better feel for how the scum even feel about this game.
I don’t put a lot of stock into activity reads because I’ve seen that lead to a lot of mislynches and also have seen scum doing this. Scum!Thor actually tried to mislynch Gamma in YGM based on that.

But like SS has already said, she’s a huge question mark for me rn. I am neither seeing the obvious towntells that she exhibited in theRoomOdds and RC uPick nor the obvious scumtells I remember from OK 2. Unlike Creature, who I have extreme confidence in reading correctly, I can’t say that about Gamma.
Well Thor's was arguing a bad case with misanalyzed meta.
<Embrace The Void>

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4985 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4982, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also why was I singled out?
You, Worm and PB are all voting her.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4986 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4792, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4789, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4683, Krazy wrote:
In post 4678, Something_Smart wrote:I just realized it's hypocritical to suspect Nancy for not being able to read Gamma when she said she was obvtown in a previous game... because I too have read Gamma as obvtown before but cannot read her here.
My first ever meta case on Gamma was that she enjoys scum a bit more than town, so she has an inverted meta (the opposite of the Creature-style meta of 'lurk as scum, post a lot as town') and she tends to post heavier as scum. But I think that's because Gamma feeds back on feeling like she's part of a team. So it is plausible to me that she just really likes not having to sort her partner and that's why there's been a big upsurge in her confidence post-intermission.

Also possible that she just likes her scumteam a lot here though so... hard to say for sure. But that seems unlikely if DT flips scum, which is one of several reasons that I think we need some red flips so we can get a better feel for how the scum even feel about this game.
Your meta of me is very accurate, well done! I've actually noted myself I enjoy town more except in a good scumteam. And I think my confidence is in part because of my partner being IC'd because the cause is the flips are telling me I'm on track. So my townread on Pvt fed into that.
krazy having a wrong meta read is not the first time
MMM. Tasty shading.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4987 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4985, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
But it was "you guys and Gamma", not PB Worm and Gamma".
<Embrace The Void>

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4988 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4983, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4688, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4654, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4651, Krazy wrote:I mean I know your most recent experiences with nancy have been of high activity, but why do you feel like this is not the nancy of excalibur? You shouldn't assume the lack of her getting into a fight with some toxic player is a scumtell dude.
I don't think I paid attention to a single thing Nancy said in Excalibur while I was alive.

The only thing I remember her doing... was getting in a fight. (After I was dead.)
So let me get this straight. You didn’t read any of my posts and you call a brief minor heated exchange with Gamma, a “fight”? :shifty:
You voted me off that interaction...
Yes, partly due to wagonomics/POE and you not wanting to gladiate scum!Penguin but that’s why SS thinking I know how to read up you is hillarious. You were obvtown in both TheRoomOdds and RC uPick. I thought you were scum in YGM until you were mechanically confitowned.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4989 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4987, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4985, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
But it was "you guys and Gamma", not PB Worm and Gamma".
Because they’re a pair and you’re not. We have no idea what Urist plans to do until he does it..
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4990 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4801, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4674, Krazy wrote:
In post 4670, Something_Smart wrote:I mean, I've already said Thomas was nulltown. I'm trusting RC on Dann and Brie, so if I were to drop anyone it'd be Gamma... but any read on Gamma will get drowned out by IC WIFOM.
Not really... Gamma isn't getting lynched first for sure. That doesn't mean we don't need to make a choice about her literally in the next 5 days.
why not?
Hm. You scumread both TB and me but are definitely picking at me way more. What's the deal?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4991 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4802, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4684, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4645, Something_Smart wrote:Well if it's a mathematical certainty that scum is in there, it means that it didn't take any scumhunting skill to generate... I could put everyone in the scum tier and say "omg I scumread all the scum!" but it wouldn't mean anything.

Re: Thomas's wall, I don't know yet. I'm trying to get him to talk about that stuff a little more in the PT.
Having played with DT in a MU Lovers’ game, I can tell you that activity is NAI for him but town!him would express strong opinions in your PT. He did in ours - they were dead wrong but he definitely didn’t lack conviction.
did you want to be in my Lover PT that badly? why is this the only thing you talk about
Also for being so eager to call that reaction of Nancy's scummy this definitely feels like not just an overreaction. but a massive tangent that is useless to the discussion.
<Embrace The Void>

Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4992 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:41 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 4978, TheBrie wrote:Reads, I meant reads.

Nancy/Dannflor - both town. I know them a little, they don't feel like scum here, and I trust them to read each other.

Taly/Krazy - Taly is my strongest townread. Krazy not quite as strong, mostly because of the doubt of others, but my gut says town.

Those are the pairs I'd like left. I feel much more confident in Krazy town, than Moment town.

I town read SS, I don't Thomas. He rubs me the wrong way (partly due to language which is entirely stupidly NAI), and he feels like he's pulling town apart in some way. Maybe RC is wrong with some of his reads, But DT seems to be against the idea of listening to him. And his aggressive response to some people just feels overdone. Add to that the argument that he had been intending to sit out if he couldn't pair with me, then changed to which ever remaining lady looked townier.
On the other hand, his arguments are logical when you get past his tone.

Pinkball/Dr. Worm Conflicted. The idea of Worm as town appeals to me, and I don't think they're both scum.

Gamma/Pvt - I'd lean more towards Gamma as town, but there's a voice in my head that says it's due to really liking the idea that scum were trying to get Gamma lynched by ICing PVt.

@Everyone
Suppose I left. What's next if Moment and i are both town? How about if I'm town and Moment is scum? I'd like to know how useful the flip information would actually be.
DT being town here is possible even if I emotionally don't want to believe it. I've been burned on that in the marathon in thinking "there's no way someone goes this long as town without reading the setup". His progression into voting you struck me as ... interesting... because he had previously called out PB for possibly perspective slipping, something that I was feeling as well. But I have also seen loud and obnoxious scum simply try to pollute threads into death and it is a strategy that sometimes works.

Actually I've started to feel a lot, lot worse about PB as this literal day has gone on. Earlier today, we were kinda discussing his main, and as things with DT heated up I did argue that he seems to be scummy for the way he presented the DT-S_S pairing outside of meta. He seemed to have some misgivings about outing his main, which is reasonable when you're coming off a recent scum win. Him wanting to not get paranoia'd is reasonable as either alignment. He seemed curious about what I would conclude about his meta with Taly. I felt that seemed natural at the time.

But... I haven't even had that conversation properly with Taly yet. I was playing a guessing game with her
Spoiler:
(even knowing the game they were in together she gave up and I had to tell her the answer lol)
, he suddenly starts pushing me as deepwolf with the strong assertion that Moment flips scum. I feel like there's a chance he panicked after I figured out his main? But I don't know why he panicks about me figuring out his main if he's town here.

In regard to you leaving and a Moment flip, I'm left with four scenarios:

1 -Moment is scum, and Moment is the planned bus with PB as a likely wolf. Scum wanted to push Moment because a) moment isn't here, so why not, and b) because they killed RC, and lynching scum that RC townread would be great towncred. In this scenario, DT maybe flips town but I'd have to think about whether I'm willing to believe it.

2 -Moment is town, and 1 in {PB/Gamma} is power wolfing. In this scenario, DT is ???

3 -Moment is scum, PB is town, and has a really strong read of Moment, and is wrong on me. I have very recently been burned on thinking that players are perspective slipping when they act as though they know what people will flip before they do. Sometimes people are just really pushy about their reads. In this scenario, DT is scum, and PB is wrong.

4 - Moment is town, PB is town. In this scenario PB is wrong, and he is preventing the correct lynch on an almost certainly scum DT by mistake.

I don't really get PB saying I'm the "deep wolf" trying to protect Moment when Moment is in my bottom three pairings and we have three lynches to hit scum. (We have two mislynches and we have to hit scum by the third). So protecting Moment here for me as scum, I mean, it's plausible I would protect an empty scum slot for Wifom, but I don't get why PB goes there right now in his reasoning as the first choice. I kinda feel like, if I was looking at me + Moment from an outside POV, I would not see it, although obviously I'm biased and can't do it, so I'm really struggling to see why PB goes there.

Moment can go whenever. I didn't want to start there because I think the biggest pings I get from him is "I didn't think Moment was this strong as town." Like I feel like lynching him is kinda put-downish in a way because it's saying you don't think he can have a strong town game and I don't like lynching someone just for that reason. Almost all of his townreads have been correct so far which risks being TMI, yes. But I still don't know that THAT TMI based on tonal reads in pre-dance is worse than PB's today, insisting that DT is town and implying that Moment is all but a certain redflip, when neither of those seem at all obvious to me.

I feel like my reads are slightly fucked right now. I am not strongly opposed to scorched earthing some of these slots. I don't want to be a douche to Moment and lynch him before he gets a chance to come back and town up but he's also gone long enough that I don't get why he hasn't been replaced. 5 days is a long time in a quasi-blitz.

I do feel like I have been pushed as a deepwolf a lot this game and I'm not exactly sure I understand why. I think if we sat down and talked about my meta this is like, wildly outside my scum meta range, but I also don't like making it seem like there are trust tells, and it's also the case that my strongest scum games are actually on my alts at this point. I don't really know if I'm the best person to talk about my scum play but this isn't it. Gamma and Pvt have seen my most recent scumgame completion and it was pretty night and day to this.

I don't think a Moment flip solves the game. It's basically a fine PoE lynch that could plausibly hit scum and trying to figure out who was TMIing in regard to the slot might be helpful for discussion on future literal days.

I think a Moment flip right now is weak. Right now I'd prefer to go DT-->PB-->Moment. There's an incredible amount of Wifom around the DT slot, PB has seemed really scummy this literal day. Moment is inertia that is slowing down our flips and if he needs to go for us to get a lynch in and have more time to discuss final pairings then he can go.
vote conspiracy
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4993 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler:
In post 4853, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4850, Krazy wrote:My argument was that you should have had reads three days ago and that town is on the clock. I think I made exactly one post about it. Stop acting like I was talking up a storm about your post activity, that was simply me refuting the notion that there wasn't enough to work with irt your slot to get a read.
In post 4797, DoubtingThomas wrote:i town read SS and not scum read SS. that is not hard to understand. I think there are definite scum in Gamma or Brie. Maybe in PB, Nancy, etc if I look more into it.
As far as I know this is your reads right now. We have 5 days to solve the game. Who gets lynched today DT? Why are you continuing to bitch about me not spoonfeeding you interactions when you are presenting 0 indications of a solving mindset? Do you want Brie lynched today? Do you want Gamma to go first? Why in that order?

I have read your games and you are not this directionless as town. I feel like you just want to throw dirt at whoever is online and posting rather than working toward a gamesolve.
I thought I made my reads on other players to a certain degree so I am confused as to why you are trying to shade me this hard.

I think Gamma is obv scum but didn't realize she is partners with IC. Thinking maybe we can let them live technically just because we know for sure her partner is town and you made a fair point about gamma 'spewing'

I think Worm/PB are pretty null.

I think Brie's "reads" have been very subpar. I explained this before but you haven't read my posts properly so I will say it again

These are all of her "reads" that she made today:
Leaning towards scum on Moment, but he's not giving me anything to read. Conflicted on Pink Ball.

I went and did meta on Gamma. Her game is quite similar as town and scum, as town she's got more questions that force others to get involved and are really challenging, as a little less "Explain this" and sort of mechanical stuff, or comments on how people are playing. But it's close, and I can't tell which side this falls on. Maybe a tiny bit towards the scum side, but not enough to say anything solid. It's not outside her town range.

There's a few things that give me a scummy feel, but overall... I've not gotten her sorted out. i just know I'm not putting her solidly in as town.
In summary, she basically just says, "I lean scum. but he doesn't have any content to base my read on him. Idk Pink ball. I did meta on Gamma. I can't tell if she's town or scum. maybe a little scum. Don't have anything solid.

This is definition of hedging and she is refusing to take a stance. I think that is an overtly scum trait.

I also don't buy her explanation of insta accepting moment's invitation, as S_S pointed out
Mostly because I was afraid life would hardly let me on before the deadline. i had a couple days of full on work (waking up at three am), and I didn't know then how tired I would be the rest of the time. Bad reason.
Also, I wasn't really townreading SS then, and didn't really want her with Moment.

i don't really see scum!Moment asking scum!SS when he had a reasonable chance of town!me accepting. So currently townreading SS. Not townreading Moment, but I want to see him post again before making a final judgement.
I think this is >rand scum thing to do.

I also think Nancy constantly talking about my lover PT is >rand scum. I cannot understand why she thinks that would be NAI and scum read me for it. sounds scummy.

I think Worm's tone is townie, but I am confused as to why he completely ignored you and my interaction to talk about me at all in the last 10 pages that I read

I think Gamma has done very little solving and noone really town reads her. I think the way she got mad and attacked me out of nowehre is extremely scummy because she was blatantly lying about my progression on her. I think she can go, but I can accept why people wouldn't want to lynch her because she is lovers with an IC.

In that sense, I think Brie also has very high scum equity especially with her performance today. I haven't read Moment at all. hopefully he comes back soon. maybe ill iso him eventually.

I think nancy has good scum equity as well for oddly attacking me for not talking in lovers PT when i simply havent been on. I also think it was weird for her to give a reason for twon reading dann by using a post itt despite having lovers PT she so loves to talk about with him. i think dann is kinda townie for his posts tho and i initially town read nancy, so i personally prefer brie's lynch who i scum read harder and have no opinion on the lover for

i made all of this pretty clear in my recent posts so don't give me the "i dont see any reads from you" shit. read my shit.

i think you are just conf biasing and not reading my posts to tunnel me. i think you cussing me out is unnecessary and just provoking me really hard. believe me i can get real toxic real fast.

i don't want to go down that path so if you unnecessarily cuss me out again i will just ignore your presence and play the game around so i can at least leave a good legacy if you are just gonna deathtunnel me. i do think you are somewhat townie (despite S_S believing otherwise) and I think Taly is very townie so I don't want to get involved in a useless mess with you.

good luck with the rest of the game if you have anything intelligent to say that you want to approach me in a mature way to talk about, i'd be glad to talk. otherwise, i think you are just stuck in a tunnel and will play the game around you

More Krazy shading. Also I have two things to say about me "not being really townread by anyone". Firstly that's wrong, secondly what the fuck does that have to do with anything?
<Embrace The Void>

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #4994 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by Taly »

I'm done waffling. I'm sticking to my earliest reads, this game is becoming more and more difficult to parse with each page at this point. A flip needs to occur now.

If I had to lynch BOTH off acquiring information and reasons to scumread someone then
DT
is higher than
Moment
and
Brie
on the list.
Krazy
has been speaking to me about his interaction with
DT
consistently and it doesn't seem disingenuous. I've noticed a big tonal shift with
DT
and I don't entirely trust it's due to the gamestate. People haven't really tried to convince me to see their POV aside from my own townreads.

I have an idea of who
PB
is but I'm not outing it. Finding them out hasn't strongly changed my read on them - and I'd love to know where their
Krazy
-deepwolf theory came from since I haven't really hear them mention it.

Highly doubt a scum/scum pairing exists at all, and I'm cautious of anyone who's debating this with their reads.

I feel like any pressure or push I've made on someone since Second Dance started has been both dismissed and treated as if it weren't valid, which actually strengthens my original readslist in retrospect.

My thinking is aligning with
Krazy
right now,
DT
>
PB
>
Moment
, and then re-evaluate all of this upon a town flip or a townread flipping scum.

I want to explain more about my reads but I'm tired, I haven't been in the best mood today, this game needs to continue, I need to go to bed, and votes need to fly.

VOTE: DT
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4995 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4862, Dannflor wrote:
In post 4858, DoubtingThomas wrote:waiting to talk to S_S about stuff. he's been gone now.

I wasn't sure if we vote as a pair or not and wanted to hear S_S's opinion. Also think we have couple days left before voting?

why should i vote so early in the day phase?
We have 5 days left until the end of the game

The rest of the game must be played out within those five days. If we don't start getting flips soon, we're gonna have a lot less time to deal with potential lylo situations.

The fact that today has consisted mostly of you defending yourself and getting you to commit strongly to any one push is worrying.

Slowing down this day phase is strictly anti town.
You know what I'm gonna change course here. I've been thinking lynching the scummiest pair imo was the best move but here's the thing: DT has been playing like I'd expect a partner of one of those 2 to play. So instead I'll vote DT with the statement that upon a scumflip Public Enemies #1 & 2 imo will be TB and Moment.
VOTE: DoubtingThomas
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4996 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4917, Pink Ball wrote:VOTE: Moment

By the way if by any chance DT flips scum don't @ me with "you were derailing his wagon" 'cause you guys don't know Moment/TheBrie's alignment
waow this reads as waaaaay too concerned about appearances
<Embrace The Void>

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #4997 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 2.5

Dr Worm - Pink Ball [0] -
Krazy - Taly [0] -
Dannflor - Nancy Drew 39 [0] -
Moment - TheBrie [3] - Dr Worm, Pink Ball, DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas - Something_Smart [5] - Krazy, Dannflor, Nancy Drew 39, Taly, Gamma Emerald
PvtUrist - Gamma Emerald [0] -

Not Voting [4]
- Moment, TheBrie, Something_Smart, PvtUrist

With 12 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2019-02-24 01:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4998 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4924, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4921, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 4915, Something_Smart wrote:RC does!
RADIANTCOWBALLS is not GOD!!
But he was NK'd...
Oof
Proof no one listens to the dead
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4999 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4930, Dr Worm wrote:
Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4921, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 4915, Something_Smart wrote:RC does!
RADIANTCOWBALLS is not GOD!!
But he was NK'd...
even DR WORM knows that MEANS ZILCH!!
Yeh this is kinda gross
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”