she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1869, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1863, skitter30 wrote:rn because you wouldn't vote implosion yesterday

bef could have just motivated implosion, *literally* no reason to claim it in the neighborhood pt and for his claim to unfold that way instead of just using it on a partner; implosion's good enough with mechanics to just have him motivate him. even if he was like disloyal or something i still have no idea why he even thinks about claiming there.

his votes are all god-awful but i think they're probably in the too-scummy-to-be-scum range, and if i had to guess implosion is probably the strongest pr of the scumteam and i don't think he lol-hammers his partner there like that

(aside when i asked mcqueen to claim yesterday i thought he was going to claim tracker and/or watcher and i would have taken that as a scumclaim, part of my role loosely points to scum having tracker/watcher abilities)
1. I'm sorry I wasnt here to acquire the goodboi points for voting for the right scum, jk idc

2. His claim is 999% a lie

3. Too scummy to be scum isnt a thing

4. Scum hammers scum for explicitly that reason and no other lynch was possible yesterday except for maybe one on himself, survivalism is null, hammering a buddy makes you look like a goodboi (see point 1 where you push me for NOT voting implo)
1. i asked you to vote implosion yesterday, you replied and said you'd rather bef

2. who on earth comes up with a day-motivating-neighborizer claim as scum and then *puts themselves in a position to fuck up using it and make themselves look bad* by not being able to verify it when he could have claimed like anything else on the planet, like vt or something

3. of course it's a thing

4. implosion's pretty obviously a strong scum pr (and a stronger player than bef here like always). if one of them is going down anyways why doesn't implosion just bus bef for the cred instead of the other way around.
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1873, Almost50 wrote:You see, scum are 2 of BEF. Elbrin & mcqueen. If they both are voting BEF he's the likely town of the 3 because if he is scum with either of them his p wouldn't be bussing him that early, would they?
well it's more like if bef and elbirn are scum together he's been trying to bus him since like day1

and i don't like that mcqueen thinks you're scum but is voting bef here
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Mcqueen is definitely the more likely implosion partner, imo.
I'm holding my vote though because I don't want to fuck shit up and lose after we just got a good lynch in--so consider my vote on mcqueen in spirit.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1873, Almost50 wrote:You see, scum are 2 of BEF. Elbrin & mcqueen. If they both are voting BEF he's the likely town of the 3 because if he is scum with either of them his p wouldn't be bussing him that early, would they?
:lol: so we’re scum over a guy who was waiting online to hammer yesterday. and here you are once again ferociously protecting him, when you yourself are DEFINITELY not cleared.

and I’m actually gonna VOTE: Almost50 at least BEF hammered his partner, while you sit on a cop inno from that person.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1877, Varsoon wrote:Mcqueen is definitely the more likely implosion partner, imo.
I'm holding my vote though because I don't want to fuck shit up and lose after we just got a good lynch in--so consider my vote on mcqueen in spirit.
In post 1876, skitter30 wrote:
well it's more like if bef and elbirn are scum together he's been trying to bus him since like day1

and i don't like that mcqueen thinks you're scum but is voting bef here
I like how you conveniently ignore my post other than that sentence, instead of admitting your townread on A50 is wrong
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Thats @ skitter not Varsoon, on mobile sorry
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1872, skitter30 wrote:like i said i'm a little more paranoid of him, pretty sure he's still town tbh
i acknowledged that you think he's scum; i'm saying that i don't really care rn because i'm pretty sure he's town

(again, slightly more paranoid because he was backing up implosion yesterday but overall i'm like ~85% certain he's town, which is a lot more than i can say for nearly anyone else here)
Show
Hiatus once more.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@skitter: I want Percy/BEF in here before I claim. You can evaluate then,

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by skitter30 »

cool cool
Show
Hiatus once more.

BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

I was hit by a FlexiFoam Bolt to whoever is wondering.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1870, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1865, Elbirn wrote:If bef were town, implo would have gone down pushing him, not percy.

I can keep doing this 4d chess expanding brain meme if yall want but I think you get the idea
so you think we had two competing wagons on scum yesterday?
ie it went from bef (who failed to use his claimed action) to implosion, the scum pr?

Spoiler:
In post 1700, Xtoxm wrote:
VC 3.12
[4] BrightEyedFish:
Elbirn, Persivul, Almost50, Varsoon
[2] implosion:
Chara, skitter30
[1] Persivul:
implosion

[2] Not Voting:
BrightEyedFish, mcqueen

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

The Day 3 deadline is in
: (expired on 2019-02-21 19:00:00)
In post 1778, Xtoxm wrote:
VC 3.14
[3] implosion:
Chara, Varsoon, mcqueen
[2] BrightEyedFish:
Persivul, Elbirn
[1] Persivul:
implosion

[3] Not Voting:
BrightEyedFish, Almost50, skitter30

The Day 3 deadline is in
In post 1801, Xtoxm wrote:
VC 3.15
[3] mcqueen:
Chara, BrightEyedFish, Almost50
[2] implosion:
Varsoon, mcqueen
[2] BrightEyedFish:
Persivul, Elbirn
[1] Persivul:
implosion

[1] Not Voting:
skitter30

The Day 3 deadline is in

what are scum doing in these vcs? ^^^
I'm not grasping your point here, because these vc's flow pretty logically to me. Elaborate plz?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:40 pm

Post by skitter30 »

if bef was scum why did the wagon go from him to implosion
Show
Hiatus once more.

BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1886, skitter30 wrote:if bef was scum why did the wagon go from him to implosion
iirc I think the wagon went something like this:

BEF > implo > mcqueen > implo
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1875, skitter30 wrote: 1. i asked you to vote implosion yesterday, you replied and said you'd rather bef

2. who on earth comes up with a day-motivating-neighborizer claim as scum and then *puts themselves in a position to fuck up using it and make themselves look bad* by not being able to verify it when he could have claimed like anything else on the planet, like vt or something

3. of course it's a thing

4. implosion's pretty obviously a strong scum pr (and a stronger player than bef here like always). if one of them is going down anyways why doesn't implosion just bus bef for the cred instead of the other way around.
1. This is actual and factual. My confidence in bef scum is such that if I were a shittier player I'd have faked a guilty on him. I won't make any excuses about my lynch preference but I think it's kinda shitty that I'm gonna get hell for not voting implo when I was enjoying my Saturday and yall decided to quick lynch with 4 days left and with me afk but sure. I made it clear I'd vote for either and have been pushing them as a pair since yesterday soo

2. The mod did, because fake claims are provided for scum. This is what you're stuck on, the role claim is a lie, a provided one at that.

3. No it's not.

4. This is a much more interesting point, gj. I'm not sure how to answer this one and I'll think about it.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Elbirn join A50’s wagon
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK...

I am the FlexyFoam Guy. It is NOT an alignment thing (i.e. I am neither Loyal nor Disloyal). I hit Percy, Elbrin & BEF, and I though Percy was scummy for not claiming it. He said he was Roleblocked, which should not have prevented my shotn from going through (since it's not a kill), AND I couldn't have been RB'd myself. It wasn't until Chara claimed that I understood what happened.

And I was waiting to see if BEF will claim it or not. I was hoping scum might be afraid it might be something or another that they should not claim. I mean, my role was pretty useless anyway, so I tried to do somethung with it.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1889, mcqueen wrote:
Elbirn
skitter/Varsoon join
A50
mcqueen’s wagon

BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1890, Almost50 wrote:OK...

I am the FlexyFoam Guy. It is NOT an alignment thing (i.e. I am neither Loyal nor Disloyal). I hit Percy, Elbrin & BEF, and I though Percy was scummy for not claiming it. He said he was Roleblocked, which should not have prevented my shotn from going through (since it's not a kill), AND I couldn't have been RB'd myself. It wasn't until Chara claimed that I understood what happened.

And I was waiting to see if BEF will claim it or not. I was hoping scum might be afraid it might be something or another that they should not claim. I mean, my role was pretty useless anyway, so I tried to do somethung with it.
When Elbrin was hit he assumed it was something like a loud fruit vendor. Do you have the loud modifier?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Btw, I'm still hoping this FlexiFoam is more than just a "fruit" I deliver at random, but I wasn't told much about it in my role PM. Based on Varsoon's explanation though I wouldn't be surprised if it paved the way for a Vig to shoot someone and they only die if they have it on them, which is why I want to lynch mcqueen over both Elbrin & BEF anyway.

If mcqueen is scum (and I think he is) we are good. If he is somehow town, and there's such a Vig, then they know where to shoot already.

P-edit: Loud? No. But why would a Fruit vendor need a LOUD modifier, when their target is already notified of having received fruit anyway? I mean, this is the standard/normal thing for FV.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@a50 i thought it was you
but i thought you could gain benefit by getting motivated? is it just that you target more than one person a night?
Show
Hiatus once more.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@skitter: Yup. I only wanted to me motivated to verify BEF tbh, and I didn't care if I was shot over you.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by Almost50 »

be, not me

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1886, skitter30 wrote:if bef was scum why did the wagon go from him to implosion
Because the implo wagon was town driven? chara made that happen. The genesis of the implo wagon, in a world where implo and bef are scumbuddies, only doesnt make sense if you're assuming that scum drive the implo wagon, which isnt what happened.

Unless you have another point which I've missed entirely?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

As a amtter of fact I don't even know if I would have been able to visit more than one target. I didn't even care to ask the mod about that. All I wanted was to verify BEF AND bait the NK

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1888, Elbirn wrote:1. This is actual and factual. My confidence in bef scum is such that if I were a shittier player I'd have faked a guilty on him. I won't make any excuses about my lynch preference but I think it's kinda shitty that I'm gonna get hell for not voting implo when I was enjoying my Saturday and yall decided to quick lynch with 4 days left and with me afk but sure. I made it clear I'd vote for either and have been pushing them as a pair since yesterday soo
In post 1763, Elbirn wrote:To be 10000% clear, I'll vote implo if necessary but bef is my preference. I think a bef flip gives so much more information, practically clears percy (unless you think theres two hood scum, I sure dont), practically guilties implo (see my last post), and just...yeah. whereas an implo scum flip gives us a dead scum, sure, but I dont know what else from it.

Frankly I want bef dead first because it makes it easier to get implo afterwards, in a way that we dont get from lynching implo first, and I'm a manipulative little shit because I dont want everyone to forget about bef tomorrow, especially if I'm not around to death tunnel him.
my point is that you preferred bef over implosion
i get taht the wagon happened fast and that you weren't around; i was surprised at how fast it happened too. i'm not objecting to the fact that you never ended up on the wagon perse, more that you preferred bef over implosion for reasons that i don't understand

like you not actually being on the wagon isn't really the problem, this quote is
Show
Hiatus once more.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”