joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by joges »

In post 523, Nero Cain wrote:Are you gonna catchup?
Yeah, but I'd like to try and participate in more current events too if I can.
0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/he

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by 0verki11 »

In post 510, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 503, 0verki11 wrote:
In post 349, Sashaddin wrote:VOTE: Rosterfoster
Well Roster looks very shifty to me now; I'll sheep Vedith, trolly but not shifty.
actually give a logical arguement on how Vedith is a troll.
This is for Sash I dont want anyone else answering this.
Most of the posts from to are trolly to me. Declaring he's invincible... Trolly. Declaring he's scum... trolly. where he'll give a scum a day... trolly. Especially when he names my top townread.
From and 332 he's serious again, but 334 is just nasty.
In 332 and 342 he was admitting himself to have trolled, that's where I picked up the word. English is my second language so I wouldn't have picked troll, probabably.

At that time, I remember I wanted to take a side between Roster and Vedith. Vedith was acting more chaotic to me, like having fun dicking around. Roster gave me another impression and got the vote.
I think the best synonym for trolling, to me, would be 'controlled chaos'. Does it answer your question well?
90% sure hes being sarcastic, and Controlled choas is the best way to play FM.
Anyway Vedith can answer this now if they want
0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by 0verki11 »

In post 509, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 500, 0verki11 wrote:
In post 492, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 491, Creature wrote:Hello, I wouldn't be surprised if I found out my last post was one page ago.
Your last post was on page 15, this is page 20. Surprise!
this feels shady
Half shade and half humour. I wish he'd contribute a bit more, sure, even if I'm his scumread. Maybe I should have put an emoticon or two... :left: :facepalm:
you fucking just admitted to having a shadey motavtion behind it, if this was a reaction test you just failed.
If someone would legitamitly like to explain the town motivation behind this shit I would be happy.
VOTE: Sashaddin
tunnel time (pretend thats in Rainbow I cant be bothered doing it on mobile)
0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by 0verki11 »

also an emoticon would of made me vote straight away so dont do that in your future scumgames thanks
0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by 0verki11 »

In post 525, joges wrote:
In post 523, Nero Cain wrote:Are you gonna catchup?
Yeah, but I'd like to try and participate in more current events too if I can.
catching up backwards is usually the best way to catch up imo
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

I think Eyes is town but not because of the wagon. Eyes' is entirely tone deaf to the idea in their own involvement in a counterwagon but proceeds to give a similar account on where they stands on Roster. I have the impression that if they're scum partners as it's been suggested that Eyes would have checked his work? Scum here either address the actual concern (the double vote onto Roster) or at least they don't drag themself into the gutter on their way to hard defend Vedith. Neither scenario makes much sense.
In post 483, rosterfoster wrote:I also think this is true. I think what happened was this - scum Vedith sees that I'm making a case on him. The Jbril wagon is baseless (like can somebody actually tell me why?) so it will dissipate
This is pretty much in line with how I feel. The previous wagons have gone unresolved, there's a motive, and it isn't being shared.

For instance
In post 475, stan1ey wrote:@Lycanfire #420 yeah pretty much. There's a difference between trolling and being unhelpful to town. Vedith has changed the way hes played noticeably since rooster made that post too
This is in reply to a post saying Stan1ey 100% agreed with you simultaneously townreading Creature while both you and Stan1ey have their votes on Vedith at this time.

I think by vote records Vedith is pretty clearly scum here, or somebody that gives a shit about solving Vedith or Creatures alignment would at least not give dissonant reads between the two. Stan1ey looks like a prospective partner here because he doesn't seem to have a good reason for wanting Eyes over Vedith, or Vedith in the first place while reconciling Creature as town? Post was a the biofilm to a surface level read on the game and his vote onto Eyes seems more motivated by a utilitarian purpose - by not being on Vedith.

I don't see town!Creature. The only argument I've seen in support of it is when Enigma said something along the lines of Creature sorting himself out eventually, but that's a trash reason to refuse to lynch obvscum. He was one of the few to put Creature in the limelight and his vote on Eyes isn't all that shocking. Being vote 3 onto Vedith during the Jibril wagon makes me feel like he had some good intentions when it came to pushing Vedith, and voting Eyes by his admission is an extension of that push.

Among the last of the "gang of four" that simultaneously voted Eyes while having a history of voting together I'm the least worried of Nero. RCEnigma made a good point about BuJaber making Joges more about Jibril's alignment than anything Joges himself said (I'm pretty sure I've said exactly that though).
In post 419, Lycanfire wrote: Page 7
BuJaber votes Vedith (BuJaber)
Lycanfire votes Creature (Lycanfire)
Vedith votes Sashaddin (Creature, Vedith) *[2nd Peak of Sashaddin wagon]
Stan1ey votes Vedith (BuJaber, Stan1ey)
Amor votes Creature (Sashaddin, Lycanfire, Amor) *[Peak of Creature wagon]
Page 8
Eyes without a face votes Emperor flippyNips (Eyes without a face)
BuJaber votes Jibril (RCEnigma, BuJaber)
Nero Cain votes Vedith (Stan1ey, Nero Cain)
0verki11 votes BuJaber (0verki11)
Page 9
Creature votes Jibril (RCEnigma, BuJaber, Creature)
Vedith votes Jibril (RCEnigma, BuJaber, Creature, Vedith)
Eyes without a face unvotes Emperor flippyNips (null)
Emperor flippyNips votes Jibril (RCEnigma, BuJaber, Creature, Vedith, Emperor flippyNips) *[Peak of Jibril wagon]
When I voted for Creature, Vedith voted for Sashaddin. When Nero voted for Vedith, Creature and Vedith went to Jibril. Nothing from Sashaddin from Creature to Jibril has managed to get resolved, meanwhile all wagons thereafter become about Vedith. When Vedith peaks at 3 votes and he pushes Roster. This wagon doesn't take off and and a page of some lurkers coming out later Stan1ey starts the next page with a vote on Eyes after Enigma gyrates his hips in that general direction.

I've been doing some reading into Stan1ey's play. Mini Normal 2053 showcases a few of the faces here (and it's a really short read if you just imagine all the Boon posts to be autofellatio). Stan1ey's play is best described as someone that breaks up TvTs and only gets belligerent when an argument gets personal. For instance, he started becoming convinced that Boon was scum D2 and ripped into him. Boon really flaundered around making ominous threats and talking about his power level. Boon was town, but he also wasn't lynched so I guess that's a plus? He's also incredibly paranoid of potential realities and can use VCA as a basis for his reads. His play in this game isn't very representative of his style and he's a victim of his own proficiency as a result.
In post 435, Vedith wrote:Ignore them Eyes.
I think there's 2 Scum on that wagon.
I'd say it's more like 1.

I want to move forward with {Nero Enigma Roster profii} and try to reach some consensus with them today. I'm interested in Eyes' Jibril TR through wagonomics and I'm eagerly awaiting the catchups of profii/eyes on this matter :left:
In post 417, profii wrote:As far as I can see there are more wagons in this game than the VC's reflect so it's pretty tricky for me to definitely say 'that CW appeared to keep player_X safe'
In post 444, Eyes without a face wrote:Bottom line is I think both Vedith and jibril are town, but I am more confident in Vedith because he's the one being more active so I can judge by his own content. jibril I only TR based on wagonomics, which is a weak reason to TR someone on D1.

The fact that rooster's wagon didn't take off is telling to me too. I was only the 2nd vote on him, and -suddenly- all 4 votes previously on Vedith are now on me. Of course not all of them are scum, but I suspect 2 of them might be (one is rooster himself) and they preemptively built the wagon on me as a precaution lest the wagon on rooster gains momentum.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:06 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 527, 0verki11 wrote:
In post 491, Creature wrote:Hello, I wouldn't be surprised if I found out my last post was one page ago.
this feels shady
Half shade and half humour. I wish he'd contribute a bit more, sure, even if I'm his scumread. Maybe I should have put an emoticon or two... :left: :facepalm:
you fucking just admitted to having a shadey motavtion behind it, if this was a reaction test you just failed.
If someone would legitamitly like to explain the town motivation behind this shit I would be happy.
Many people think that low participation is a sign a scumminess. Of course it's shady if I point it out. Is shading always scummy? Or am I missing the point completely?
0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by 0verki11 »

Creature is town on a sash scum flip btw. That shade nor the scumread expressed by Creature feel like SvS interactions
0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:11 pm

Post by 0verki11 »

In post 531, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 527, 0verki11 wrote:
this feels shady
Many people think that low participation is a sign a scumminess. Of course it's shady if I point it out. Is shading always scummy? Or am I missing the point completely?
No you didnt point it out, that was a scummy joke that implied it, its all semantics really, but you admitted to shade and for the life of me I couldnt find a townie motivation behind it
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:19 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 533, 0verki11 wrote:No you didnt point it out, that was a scummy joke that implied it, its all semantics really, but you admitted to shade and for the life of me I couldnt find a townie motivation behind it
I feel you are really reaching with that single reply to Creature. Anything is not black or white. If you don't see a towny motivation it doesn't make it scum.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:20 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 532, 0verki11 wrote:Creature is town on a sash scum flip btw. That shade nor the scumread expressed by Creature feel like SvS interactions
What would I be on a Creature scum flip?
0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:24 pm

Post by 0verki11 »

In post 535, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 532, 0verki11 wrote:Creature is town on a sash scum flip btw. That shade nor the scumread expressed by Creature feel like SvS interactions
What would I be on a Creature scum flip?
town but ur not
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:12 pm

Post by profii »

Gonna try and make sense of Lycans work today
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:09 pm

Post by Enigma »

Prodge
Will read tonight
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:29 am

Post by Enigma »

Hi

I'm still happy with my eyes vote based on his response to the wagon on him. Part of the original suspicion I had on him was meta, he has one completed game on this site where he was lynched D1 as town as the play is somewhat different to here.

What is a bit unsettling is the speed at which the wagon built up on him. I suppose either way, his flip with be good for associative later in this game.
--

@ lycan
Spoiler:
In post 420, Lycanfire wrote:I would start by asking the gang of 4 what they think about the previous wagons they had been on, but I remember the BuJaber wagon being a pointless one because

(1) Enigma admitted it was a pre-meditated vote
(2) I felt like RCEnigma's vote was better placed on Joges or Jibril. He aimed a question at Nero when he could have joined forces with Vedith.
In post 111, RCEnigma wrote:I feel like I don't want to vote Bujaber anymore but I also don't know if it's just because I agree about jibril.
Why did you want BuJaber to begin with?

--

Enigma voted Vedith at Nero's request. Claimed it was supplementary to lynching Eyes.

--
In post 232, Nero Cain wrote:none of these wagons interest me. Lets all vote Vedith. Bujabers thing about lynching Jbril to solve in Nero/RC/Veith is really bad thinking or scum that chain/lining up lynches.
You claimed you didn't care about any of the early wagons (notably Creature|Amor|Sashaddin). Why?

--
In post 323, stan1ey wrote:
In post 322, rosterfoster wrote:I don't understand this Jbril wagon. But Bujaber, Flippynips, and Creature are town. I'm getting real bad feels from both eyes and Vedith. For eyes, feels wrong to me. from Flippynipps is accuracte I think - that was such a forced interaction. And Vedith has just been trolling, but it's not in a way which actually gets reactions, which I think is what Vedith would be trying to do as town.

VOTE: Vedith
100% agree
What in Rosterfoster's post were you agreeing with? 100% of it?

Vote was rvs because last game with BuJ he bussed the shit out of me without warning me :lol:
I voted Vedith because there was zero interest in eyes. I indicated I wanted to return to eyes due to his yucky posting and 1v1, then returned back to him when it seemed like my vote there would not go to waste and generate some pressure.

Also lycan, interested if you have any conclusions from eye's only town game (since you read stanley's)?
--

@ eyes
Spoiler:
In post 448, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 435, Vedith wrote:Ignore them Eyes.
I think there's 2 Scum on that wagon.
I think rooster is one. I am suspicious of the 3 others who were voting you (my first 3 voters, and in the same order too) but I don't know whcih of them is more likely to flip red.

I am slso suspicious of Amor who appeared out of nowhere to vote me.

So 2 or 3 scum on me now I think.

help me out, who do you think are the scum on your wagon and why?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:28 am

Post by profii »

So the most interesting thing to me is the peak of the Jibril wagon is all different voters to the peak of the Vedith wagon, then most of the Vedith voters end up on Eyes, with RCEnigma being the only difference.

I also just noted we have Enigma being happy to lynch Vedith or Eyes

so this makes me ask myself - am I happy that Jibril is town and that wagon is wrong and am I therefore happy that Enigma is right and has picked up on 2 scum targets on day 1?

This is where I will start looking... but not riiiight now.
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:41 am

Post by stan1ey »

I'm torn on jibril. On one hand she is playing a lot like how she played in this game: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=78330 where she was scum. However at the same time its pretty clear this is a gimmicky alt and that just might be the style for this account regardless of alignment
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:49 am

Post by stan1ey »

@lycan ill put some detail into my vedith and eyes reads when i finish work and have time to go through the thread again
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:17 am

Post by joges »

Of all the people who claimed scum, what's the chances any of them are?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:35 am

Post by RCEnigma »

1 in 17 or something crazy like that.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:46 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Just checking in to remind everyone that Vedith is still scum. I feel Lycan is town from that post. I'll have a think about Creature - I was townreading him from his early posts but lately it's just been active lurking.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:00 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 545, rosterfoster wrote:Just checking in to remind everyone that Vedith is still scum. I feel Lycan is town from that post. I'll have a think about Creature - I was townreading him from his early posts but lately it's just been active lurking.
Thank you Rooster News Network.

Why is vedith scum though? Also can't just throw out a read on vedith without mentioning Eyes. How do you feel about Eyes?

Okay Nero if my memory serves me right you scumread me in both those games. You scumreading me might be +town at this point unless you're specifically using that to imitate your town game which would be weird and unnecessary. So talk to me about Jibril man... why am I wrong in your opinion?
Wayward Bullets is in signups!

"
Usually I’m not big on puns, but I like the cut of your jib
"- Pine
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:01 am

Post by BuJaber »

I know it's spelled Roster, but that would have been less funny.
Wayward Bullets is in signups!

"
Usually I’m not big on puns, but I like the cut of your jib
"- Pine
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox