Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5550 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5548, Firebringer wrote:
In post 5541, Gamma Emerald wrote:Fire stop you're being a jackass. I've had a moment where I felt mistreated as scum (though this was on a more personal level it's still valid, also came after my flip). The feeling was very genuine and I was pretty sure about it. So its 100% feasible for Nancy to have felt genuinely targeted. What I'm seeing from her is she's saying she didn't want to have another mental breakdown. So you either need to understand that or shut the fuck up and never play with me or Nancy again.
PEdit: hold up is DT the worst?
Stop empathizing with a person who is behaving like a child.
I get your still a kid but you need grow up and realize just because someone might have genuine feelings doesn't excuse their actions.
First off I'm 19, second don't talk down to me like that, third it makes a ton of sense that she'd want to avoid another ment all breakdown. That's the core of what I'm getting that and if you can't see that you're a psychopath and I dont want to associate with you. Sorry to use such charged words but it really describes how I feel about you rn.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5551 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5541, Gamma Emerald wrote:Fire stop you're being a jackass. I've had a moment where I felt mistreated as scum (though this was on a more personal level it's still valid, also came after my flip). The feeling was very genuine and I was pretty sure about it. So its 100% feasible for Nancy to have felt genuinely targeted. What I'm seeing from her is she's saying she didn't want to have another mental breakdown. So you either need to understand that or shut the fuck up and never play with me or Nancy again.
I get your still a kid but you need grow up and realize just because someone might have genuine feelings doesn't excuse their actions.
If you don’t stop this, I will take action. I don’t have to put up with your abuse.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5552 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 5541, Gamma Emerald wrote:hold up is DT the worst?
That would be very neat, but nah
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5553 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 5548, Firebringer wrote:Stop empathizing with a person who is behaving like a child.
Yeah you need to stop giving Nancy shit. Your play this game was about 1000x worse in my book. You made us backpedal on the strategy for dance 1 by pairing without looking at your rolecard, and you goaded a T/T pair into leaving by completely flaking on your PT.

Like you can't give Nancy shit for emotional manipulation *when you manipulated Vedith into wasting his slot*.

So no, sorry, Nancy played incredibly well given she was in a role she didn't want, with a teammate she actively disliked.
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5554 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5550, Gamma Emerald wrote:
First off I'm 19, second don't talk down to me like that, third it makes a ton of sense that she'd want to avoid another ment all breakdown. That's the core of what I'm getting that and if you can't see that you're a psychopath and I dont want to associate with you. Sorry to use such charged words but it really describes how I feel about you rn.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #5555 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:42 pm

Post by FakeGod »

People, please stay civilized and don't make me lock the thread.

Nancy, this is a very serious matter since your attempted replace out, whether intentionally or unintentionally, affected at least Dannflor's decision to read you as town in LyLo. (
and thus could have decided the game!
)

I (or anyone else) can't prove that your replace out was strategic or not, but your action
did
compromise your slot, since at least one player in the game decided to read you as town for that action.

I hope you understand what you have done, Nancy. Replace outs are
not
part of the game. Whether you meant to or not, the moment you made that post, the game was
compromised
, since even if I replaced your slot, other people's read on the slot will still be affected by your replace out.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5556 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by Dannflor »

blah I feel like such a fool

dead thread and PTs are interesting to read though

it was a fun playerlist overall

Thanks for the game everyone and
thank you FG
for modding this interesting setup
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5557 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:44 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I learned a lot from this game
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5558 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:45 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 5553, Krazy wrote:
In post 5548, Firebringer wrote:Stop empathizing with a person who is behaving like a child.
Yeah you need to stop giving Nancy shit. Your play this game was about 1000x worse in my book. You made us backpedal on the strategy for dance 1 by pairing without looking at your rolecard, and you goaded a T/T pair into leaving by completely flaking on your PT.

Like you can't give Nancy shit for emotional manipulation *when you manipulated Vedith into wasting his slot*.

So no, sorry, Nancy played incredibly well given she was in a role she didn't want, with a teammate she actively disliked.
My play can definitely be criticized man. If you think what I did is comparable to what Nancy did, I don't even know man.

These are like two different universes. If you want to go into a discussion about it. Hit me up on discord and I can lay out in greater detail of how on the ethical spectrum they aren't even in near the same league.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5559 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5553, Krazy wrote:

And everything that I posted about that game was true. I almost didn’t want to play when I saw him on the playerlist but I’m cool with him now. I had no idea, he was going to throw that in my face but he did warn me in scumchat, he was going to do something brutal. I just had no idea what. But I couldn’t have done it without both DT and Gamma, so thanks you guys for taking the fall for me, so that I was set up to win. I couldn’t have done it alone.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5560 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 5532, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:it was the tunnelling that freaked me out, because that’s what happened in MBoS and I had a total meltdown in that game and that’s the game I should have replaced out in
Being pushed strongly is part of the game, though, is it not?
Why make the mod PM FireBringer for pushing you? O.o
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5561 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5555, FakeGod wrote:People, please stay civilized and don't make me lock the thread.

Nancy, this is a very serious matter since your attempted replace out, whether intentionally or unintentionally, affected at least Dannflor's decision to read you as town in LyLo. (
)

I (or anyone else) can't prove that your replace out was strategic or not, but your action
did
compromise your slot, since at least one player in the game decided to read you as town for that action.

not
part of the game. Whether you meant to or not, the moment you made that post, the game was
compromised
, since even if I replaced your slot, other people's read on the slot will still be affected by your replace out.
I didn’t intend that I swear. I thought I was hurting the game and I was being toxic. I honestly didn’t know what to do. I’m telling you the truth. I didn’t want to get banned and I didn’t know what to do because of what happened in that other game. I didn’t try to compromise anything. I didn’t want to ruin the game for everyone. :cry:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5562 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:52 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I'm gonna go hit myself with a shovel for a while and think about what I've done

goodnight all
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5563 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5561, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5555, FakeGod wrote:People, please stay civilized and don't make me lock the thread.

)

did

not
compromised
I didn’t intend that I swear. I thought I was hurting the game and I was being toxic. I honestly didn’t know what to do. I’m telling you the truth. I didn’t want to get banned and I didn’t know what to do because of what happened in that other game. I didn’t try to compromise anything. I didn’t want to ruin the game for everyone. :cry:
What do you think I should have done? I wasn’t even thinking straight at the time and I’m truly sorry about that. I probably should have taken a break after that other game but I honestly thought I was over it. I was very wrong. It was bad judgment on my part not to take a break. I don’t know what else to tell you. MBoS temporarily wrecked me. :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5564 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 5562, Dannflor wrote:I'm gonna go hit myself with a shovel for a while and think about what I've done

goodnight all
that's what I did when I got my PT and the first thing I saw was RC going essentially "HEY YOU IDIOT YOU'RE AN IDIOT"

and all I could say was "yeah I'm an idiot sorry"
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #5565 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:14 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Nancy, if you are being sincere, then I want an apology and a promise.

Apology, because I don't know what happened with MBoS, but if your mentality was that much shaken, then you shouldn't have signed up for another game until you recovered. Signing up for a game and then leaving is an insult to the mod. Have you considered my feelings when you decided to leave the game less than 24 hours after we started?

Promise, because no mod, myself included, wants a player who will compromise a slot like that under pressure. I believe Firebringer played a
fair and honest game of mafia
during the time leading up to your replace out. You yourself couldn't point to the posts he made prior to your replace out that offended you. I need to know that you won't do that again the next time you come under pressure.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5566 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5565, FakeGod wrote:Nancy, if you are being sincere, then I want an apology and a promise.

Apology, because I don't know what happened with MBoS, but if your mentality was that much shaken, then you shouldn't have signed up for another game until you recovered. Signing up for a game and then leaving is an insult to the mod. Have you considered my feelings when you decided to leave the game less than 24 hours after we started?

Promise, because no mod, myself included, wants a player who will compromise a slot like that under pressure. I believe Firebringer played a
fair and honest game of mafia
during the time leading up to your replace out. You yourself couldn't point to the posts he made prior to your replace out that offended you. I need to know that you won't do that again the next time you come under pressure.
Yes, as you know, it was the posts after that I took issue with. Yes, I’m sorry. If I am ever that emotionally distraught over another game like I was over MBoS, I will not sign up for any games until I recover. If there was any game I needed to replace out of, it was MBoS but I didn’t. I had a meltdown in that game, for the first time in my history of playing mafia and I am still extremely embarrassed over how I conducted myself in that game. I very much doubt what happened in that game, will ever repeat itself anyway but yes, I promise and I’m sorry for way overreacting to that, in YOUR game. It won’t happen again.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5567 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:04 pm

Post by Firebringer »

There we go. Now we can all move on.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5568 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:05 pm

Post by Firebringer »

TY for the game FakeGod.

Besides that other stuff I thought you played pretty good Nancy. Gamma and DT were okayish.

I was hyped to be town in 2 dances in a row. Thoguht Id def get scum.
I wonder if this ends the dance meta of me leaving a partner.
Show

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5569 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5562, Dannflor wrote:I'm gonna go hit myself with a shovel for a while and think about what I've done

goodnight all
You didn’t do anything wrong. You have nothing to feel bad about. I don’t understand why you wanted to leave after moment/Brie flip.

You had no idea that I was scum and not Krazy/Taly.

I not too recently lost the game for town in Overkill 2, because of both swingy mechanics and rashly hammering at LYLO without talking to DVa first and I got a lot of abuse heaped on me by Cerb because of that post-game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5570 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5568, Firebringer wrote:TY for the game FakeGod.

Besides that other stuff I thought you played pretty good Nancy. Gamma and DT were okayish.

I was hyped to be town in 2 dances in a row. Thoguht Id def get scum.
I wonder if this ends the dance meta of me leaving a partner.
Thanks I really appreciate that coming from you. You know I rolled scum twice in the same game, except the first time, it was with tw and Adelbert Stenner. Like, what are the odds? :lol:

I’m sure I’m at great risk for being mislynched in every game now. I went through that after Heroes Wanted, except this time, it will obviously be a gazillion times worse.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5571 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:14 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 5502, RadiantCowbells wrote:neither is hey i blame this loss on the person who had the least ability to influence it
But you did influence it -- in the dead thread you admit that your end of pre-dance reads were political reads governed by survivalism, when there was no way for the living players to know that. You created a massive distraction in pre-dance purely governed by survivalism, which contributed to a demoralizing gamestate which created a smokescreen for other high levels of AtE or anti-town behavior.

Like you can't say "oh I called all the wolves from dead thread" and also say you lied about every strong pairing when by now you know well enough that a significant portion of the player base will take your end of day reads seriously.

It does not become easier to focus on threatened replace-outs when you are threatening to suicide on my top townread, while simultaneously saying that your 'deepscum' concerned read is locktown when you have the second most experience playing with that player out of basically anyone in the list.

Like I think it's true that town outplayed town here. While my comment about "blaming RC" was really just a parody of BrianSkies "just faith in RC" point at the end of Witches Ball, it really did not help me that you obfuscated ALL of your reads and not just TheBrie. It gave me the impression that your read of Taly was unexamined since you had exclusively focused on reading me as scum, which made it significantly more difficult to get out of Taly/Dann as the deepwolf possibilities.
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5572 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5556, Dannflor wrote:blah I feel like such a fool

dead thread and PTs are interesting to read though

it was a fun playerlist overall

Thanks for the game everyone and
thank you FG
for modding this interesting setup
No, I fooled everyone. You shouldn’t feel bad. I’m sorry I couldn’t have been your
town
partner. I would have much preferred that tbh.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5573 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:17 pm

Post by Krazy »

Literally the only reason I *didn't* replace out when you said you were leaving Ank was because I had already nuked the previous dance, but you threatening to suicide on my top townread made me incredibly demoralized, RC.
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5574 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5546, Dannflor wrote:Blah, it doesn't feel great, but I'm not bent out of shape about it. I think I should have had the ability to recognize scum!Nancy replacement request or no replacement request and I just didn't play well enough.
@Dann I actually did replace out as town in that MU game that DT brought up and I incurred a three month signup ban because of it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”