Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5575 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5523, Ankamius wrote:Oh, huh.

I think I had a dream that Nancy was scum in the first one iirc? That is surreal to think about
I was. It was surreal that I rolled scum twice in the exact same game.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5576 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5524, the worst wrote:Gg scum. Well done poker facing the double wolf rand, Nancy. :P
Thanks, I knew as soon as people read the first scum PT, my towncred was permanently shot into oblivion anyway, so I thought I might as well make the most of it.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5577 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:27 pm

Post by Krazy »

Anyway, well played Nancy and Gamma.
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5578 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5544, Krazy wrote:I would say to get rid of the coins one way or the other, still, personally.
+1

Or maybe give everyone the same amount.

Yeah, I liked the scum IC reveal but it was too much time pressure and certain players just couldn’t keep up.with the frenzied pace of immediately jumping in to an 8 day second dance.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5579 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:32 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

DANNIEL MURIEL FLORENT, YOU SHOULD HAVE PAIRED WITH YOUR TRUE LOVE. LOSING THE GAME IS KARMA HITTING YOU IN THE FACE, WITH A CAR, AT FULL SPEED, DRIVEN BY AN ELEPHANT WHO SITS IN YOUR FACE AFTER HITTING YOU WITH HIS CAR, AND IT'S A HUGE CAR 'CAUSE IT HAS TO BE FOR THE ELEPHANT TO DRIVE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. But I digress. YOU UNFAITHFUL BASTARD
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5580 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5577, Krazy wrote:Anyway, well played Nancy and Gamma.
Thanks and don’t forget DT. If it wasn’t for his brilliant WIFOM about Brie, we would never have been able to get that slot lynched or at least it contributed greatly.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5581 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:34 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

@nancy I townread you before the replace out thing and kept townreading you after that. I was defending you from Fire at the begining because your game was very similar to your towngames, much more than in the first versiom where I correctly scumread you. We're still sisters right? You could be the evil twin, like in Wicked. We should sing defying gravity
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5582 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5529, FakeGod wrote:
In post 5519, Krazy wrote:Is there ever going to be an explanation for the reason of the cancellation of the first run?
There were suspicions of someone replacing out and attempt to replace back in under a different account, and someone playing under two different accounts.

Kison reported negative after investigation, thank goodness.
:o

Oh wow, I had no idea.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5583 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5581, Pink Ball wrote:@nancy I townread you before the replace out thing and kept townreading you after that. I was defending you from Fire at the begining because your game was very similar to your towngames, much more than in the first versiom where I correctly scumread you. We're still sisters right? You could be the evil twin, like in Wicked. We should sing defying gravity
<3 <3 <3.

Spoiler:

Besties before testies, forevah: BBTFs.

We need a hydra name. I propose, “wrecking ball”. :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5584 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5504, Krazy wrote:
In post 5502, RadiantCowbells wrote:neither is hey i blame this loss on the person who had the least ability to influence it
I was not actually being serious in that moment and I also did not think Nancy was scum about to hammer, it's not like I actually blame you for this loss.
Why did you self-vote though? You had to know SOMEONE was scum, even if not me.

That’s how we won MU SB game. Town placed a couple of votes on a particular player and the scumteam voted rapidly in suscession.

Never ever self-vote as a joke. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5585 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10751179#p10751179]post 5499[/url], https://forum.mafiascum.net/posting.php?mode=multi&f=3&t=78670&p=10751179#Dannflor wrote:
In post 5496, RadiantCowbells wrote:let the record show that my 3 picks for scum following pvturists townflip were 3/3 of the scumteam.
I'm impressed

damn I wish I'd focused on sorting Nancy more especially in our PT

I basically assumed she was town all game long without thinking critically about it until the end

Maybe it wouldn't have mattered but I feel like I kinda failed by not trying/focusing on that more :/
How would you have sorted me though? Anyone who reads our PT and didn’t know my alignment, would have read me as obvtown.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5586 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5520, Ankamius wrote:And maybe someday I'll catch Nancy and be listened to >_>
In post 5518, Ankamius wrote:Guys chill

The gamestate was heavily stacked against town going into the second dance and tbh this is roughly what RC and I both predicted as soon as we saw the Urist IC

One thing nobody caught that stood out to me was Gamma suddenly becoming much more active and posting wildly different reads than everybody else, despite the fact that her loudest critic (me) was dead, her partner was suddenly proven town, and town were already pretty split in the beginning of the second dance. This immediately made me think that Urist was given the IC to give scum-Gamma the room to sow as much discord into the game as possible with a shield to protect what otherwise would have been scum in one of the sketchiest pairings.

Plus, if Gamma gets lynched first, that scumflip is reasonable evidence that the other two scum are probably in a fairly good spot, since if the scum weren't doing very well, then I suspect there would have been a lot more pushing on breaking up the townblock that was forming throughout first dance.
Protecting Gamma was just a bonus. The real reason we did it was to get Dann obvtownread and everyone reacted just like I predicted they would.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5587 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:54 pm

Post by Dannflor »

@Nancy, I'm mostly just mad at myself because I think I could have played a lot better in a lot of ways. After the Brie/Moment flip, the instant I realized there was a deep wolf is when I was most conflicted about you. I briefly considered how your read on me seemed a little unnatural, I'd also thought your hesitation on Brie/Moment seemed a little weird given the gamestate. However, I didn't reflect on the things that bothered me enough when I should have. There was also a lot of other things I did wrong, but whatever. I can take this as a learning experience. wp
In post 5579, Pink Ball wrote:DANNIEL MURIEL FLORENT, YOU SHOULD HAVE PAIRED WITH YOUR TRUE LOVE. LOSING THE GAME IS KARMA HITTING YOU IN THE FACE, WITH A CAR, AT FULL SPEED, DRIVEN BY AN ELEPHANT WHO SITS IN YOUR FACE AFTER HITTING YOU WITH HIS CAR, AND IT'S A HUGE CAR 'CAUSE IT HAS TO BE FOR THE ELEPHANT TO DRIVE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. But I digress. YOU UNFAITHFUL BASTARD
I KNOW I FUCKING KNOW

I BLEW IT

I BLEW THE GAME I BLEW MY CHANCE AT TRUE LOVE

PB I never stopped loving you I hope you know that

my heart is forever broken
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5588 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:55 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 5579, Pink Ball wrote:DANNIEL MURIEL FLORENT
also kinda hot when you call me by my full name js
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5589 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:00 pm

Post by the worst »

It took my breath away and I'm just a bystander.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5590 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5515, Krazy wrote:
In post 5507, Firebringer wrote:No I couldn't.
I literally lost the motivation to play this game.

And you guys probably would have lynched my pair anyways.
You were probably the fourth most townread pairing when you both left. You killed the chances to lynch DT by accepting a pairing before we had sorted the plan for Dance 1, which would have given us an extra week to discuss that flip, and also made it impossible for town to agree on a coherent strategy for dance 1 pairings. Like if you want to play the blame game I'm more than happy to oblige.

I don't understand why you think I don't respect you as a player? I think you pairing as the top coin lady and then goading your partner into leaving the dance is pretty demoralizing. I went into this setup thinking it was scumsided and the game became unenjoyable for a while when my endgame pairings became compromised with a threatened obvious T/T leaving. I spent like days doing damage control with an entire town that constantly insisted my play was scummy.
@Krazy I >3. I’m really glad I didn’t have to push you. That’s why we had to kill Ank/RC because I knew I never could have convingly pushed either of them. I also knew I couldn’t push Taly. Initially we thought of killing you/Taly when there was still a decent chance of “anklebells” imploding.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5591 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5496, RadiantCowbells wrote:let the record show that my 3 picks for scum following pvturists townflip were 3/3 of the scumteam.
How did that make you suspect me?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5592 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5577, Krazy wrote:Anyway, well played Nancy and Gamma.
Yeah thanks man. It's good to get a compliment like this and I feel like I managed to compensate for my screwing up the win in 2041.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5593 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

And btw I totally felt like pairing with you would have been hard mode for me but absolutely worth it if I could pocket you within the PT
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5594 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:08 pm

Post by Krazy »

@Nancy, I didn't self-vote as a joke, I self-voted because I didn't really see how I would ever end up convincing myself that it was you over either Taly or Dann. The people who I knew had the most familiarity with your scum game either townread your slot, backpedaled their scumread of your slot, etc. etc. I had suspected you might have been scum in the first run, and I thought that you had more manageable scum tells since I thought I *maybe* had a toneread on you there. I had just read Taly's flawless scum win and I thought her scum range might be wider than expected, and I had no games from Dann that looked really anything like this. Everyone I was counting on to help me solve the game insisted that you were the strongest, least scummy link in the entire townblock, and frankly I agreed. I really thought Taly might be trying to manipulate me with the "why shouldn't I leave the dance" argument and Dann's posts had me paranoid the entire game. Either you were town, or you had already won and I would just be dragging it out.

The only joke in that post was blaming RC, and that was only because Brian Skies had made such a deliberately obnoxious post about trusting RC at the end of Halloween's Ball. But now that I know he was deliberately giving political reads just to survive intermission I'm actually a little pissed.
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5595 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5587, Dannflor wrote:@Nancy, I'm mostly just mad at myself because I think I could have played a lot better in a lot of ways. After the Brie/Moment flip, the instant I realized there was a deep wolf is when I was most conflicted about you. I briefly considered how your read on me seemed a little unnatural, I'd also thought your hesitation on Brie/Moment seemed a little weird given the gamestate. However, I didn't reflect on the things that bothered me enough when I should have. There was also a lot of other things I did wrong, but whatever. I can take this as a learning experience. wp
In post 5579, Pink Ball wrote:DANNIEL MURIEL FLORENT, YOU SHOULD HAVE PAIRED WITH YOUR TRUE LOVE. LOSING THE GAME IS KARMA HITTING YOU IN THE FACE, WITH A CAR, AT FULL SPEED, DRIVEN BY AN ELEPHANT WHO SITS IN YOUR FACE AFTER HITTING YOU WITH HIS CAR, AND IT'S A HUGE CAR 'CAUSE IT HAS TO BE FOR THE ELEPHANT TO DRIVE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. But I digress. YOU UNFAITHFUL BASTARD
I KNOW I FUCKING KNOW

I BLEW IT

I BLEW THE GAME I BLEW MY CHANCE AT TRUE LOVE

PB I never stopped loving you I hope you know that

my heart is forever broken
In what way was my read on you unnatural? Actually, it’s perfectly within my town meta to that. And in a game where we wouldn’t have been under such massive time pressure, there’s a decent I would have probably held up the game as town, because I hate to mislynch.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5596 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:09 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 5593, Gamma Emerald wrote:And btw I totally felt like pairing with you would have been hard mode for me but absolutely worth it if I could pocket you within the PT
I mostly didn't want to pair with you because we already talk every day on discord and I was super worried I would perspective slip, which is basically the same reason I didn't want to talk with Nancy.
vote conspiracy
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5597 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Perspective slip what??? You were town.
<Embrace The Void>

Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5598 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:12 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 5597, Gamma Emerald wrote:Perspective slip what??? You were town.
I just thought it would make the game less stressful, lol. Anyway Taly seemed like a fun person to share a PT with and he is.
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5599 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5492, Dannflor wrote:fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

I thought a couple times "wow it's kinda weird Nancy hasn't been paranoid about me at all since we paired"

but that was the extent of any pingage

well played

fuck

I shoulda played better
Okay, now I get it. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”