Booneytoonz IX - Under The Sea -- Game Over!

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3725 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Creature »

Now We're Only Falling Apart
Sigh
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3726 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:09 pm

Post by Kaito Momota »

VOTE: Jingle
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3727 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3724, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:We should have lynched him over molla but Wisdom put mechanics over common sense.
except when I voted Katio you were all like "$%%^$$&^%$ Y R U HOLDING UP THE DAY!?"

I mean TBF, that's on me but my initial response was "this is scum that's anxious to get to night" I'm just having a hard time getting around the miller claim.

I'm wondering if I was right earlier and Nikk was our token VT and it's just a Katio vs. PB team. The only thing slightly problematic about that is there are so many prs so yes a Katio, Jingle team makes some sense to me as well.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3728 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3727, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3724, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:We should have lynched him over molla but Wisdom put mechanics over common sense.
except when I voted Katio you were all like "$%%^$$&^%$ Y R U HOLDING UP THE DAY!?"

I mean TBF, that's on me but my initial response was "this is scum that's anxious to get to night" I'm just having a hard time getting around the miller claim.

I'm wondering if I was right earlier and Nikk was our token VT and it's just a Katio vs. PB team. The only thing slightly problematic about that is there are so many prs so yes a Katio, Jingle team makes some sense to me as well.
I drank Wisdom koolade. \_0_/

He was so focused on his scum rb theory, that he put that above who was most likely scum. I am town miller. LA hardclaimed PR in another game very similar to this one, which is why I chose her slot to rep into over Dave’s whom I was less sure on.

I hardtownread Creature and think PB is also town. You’re IC and Kaito/Jingle are the only ones left and Chara hard scumread that slot and apparently Maki has a meta of only pushing scum!Kaito, according to both Maki/Chara.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3729 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm also flirting with the idea of no lynch like it prob does nothing since I'm pretty likely to be the kill but on the off chance scum don't have a roleblocker AND Creature is a backup rolecop giving him an extra investigate seems the smart play, no?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3730 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Is it so implausible that you'd be wrong about PB? The only real argument I could see is "scum wouldn't do that!" when he's sheeping and bussing his buddies.

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3731 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1654, Maki Harukawa wrote:Hey Chara I'm confident Kaito is scum. Now come join me
In post 1662, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1655, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1651, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1584, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1581, Maki Harukawa wrote:Kaito has no reason to make that claim in the first place
He does if he thinks clemency was bsing a pr claim in order to force him to commit to it
Faking vanilla cop is trying to fish a pr at best. Clearly, scum motivated he could've reaction tested in a dif manor. This was meant with pure scum intent
i disagree but youre tunneling so it doesnt matter
You're correct that I'm tunneling. I haven't been wrong when I've called him scum as town before though so I don't see a reason to stop.
In post 1691, Maki Harukawa wrote:Wisdom won't listen Chara it's useless.
You know I can read Kaito
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3732 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Kaito Momota »

Chara can't read me and doesn't even try to, he follows Maki

Maki's play was proven to be atrocious in this game, we're following her likely lead and voting out Jingle
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3733 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you don't need to sell me on Katio.

Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3734 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Kaito Momota »

Nero is despicable and Nancy is tunneled, and that's everyone
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3735 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm so despicable for having a scum read on you. Go ad hom somewhere else, Dunn.

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3736 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2261, Chara wrote:
In post 1862, Elsa Jay wrote:wisdom/dave/lady
In post 1864, Elsa Jay wrote:oh yeah forgot about kaito

he can be scum too
In post 1872, Elsa Jay wrote:I still rather Kaito bite the dusto, but if I have to compromise then so be it. Besides, when Maki commits Seppuku and Clem is murdered, we all know who caused that to happen.

VOTE: Lady Angel

Sometimes to get the Super Scum, you got to massacre a few expendable slots.
forgets about his Kaito scumread for a second, but it's still the player he wants most to lynch. and LA is a compromise despite being in his scumlist?

aside from that Elsa's reads are
extremely
static and i'm not seeing much evidence of them changing in response to game events.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3737 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3729, Nero Cain wrote:I'm also flirting with the idea of no lynch like it prob does nothing since I'm pretty likely to be the kill but on the off chance scum don't have a roleblocker AND Creature is a backup rolecop giving him an extra investigate seems the smart play, no?
If they killed Wisdom why wouldn’t Creature be next, since he is now town rolecop?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3738 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he could be but if scum did have a blocker I think they'd block him and shoot me.

Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3739 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Kaito Momota »

In post 3737, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3729, Nero Cain wrote:I'm also flirting with the idea of no lynch like it prob does nothing since I'm pretty likely to be the kill but on the off chance scum don't have a roleblocker AND Creature is a backup rolecop giving him an extra investigate seems the smart play, no?
If they killed Wisdom why wouldn’t Creature be next, since he is now town rolecop?
Maybe we should be no lynching today
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3740 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Kaito Momota »

I take that back

I don't really think Creature is scum

Let's get Jingle
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3741 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3730, Nero Cain wrote:Is it so implausible that you'd be wrong about PB? The only real argument I could see is "scum wouldn't do that!" when he's sheeping and bussing his buddies.
I think this is PB’s townplay here. I also have the strongest srs on Kaito, followed by Jingle. I don’t see why we should lynch anywhere else but I feel and have been feeling the most confident on Kaito scum from after town!Maki flip.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3742 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by Kaito Momota »

I'm done talking to Nancy/Nero, you guys can win with me or lose and blame clemency/maki post-game
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3743 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by Kaito Momota »

I'm still vanilla town and we should be lynching Jingle
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3744 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by Creature »

I'm also leaning Jingle and I think I only let him live yesterday because he could prevent roleblocker. However I don't think he's that useful anymore anyway if I'm likely getting nightkilled tonight.
Sigh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3745 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3738, Nero Cain wrote:he could be but if scum did have a blocker I think they'd block him and shoot me.
Why didn’t scum block Wisdom and kill you last night then? I think Wisdom kill over you, points to probably no scum rb and probably Clem rb’d Wisdom.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3746 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3744, Creature wrote:I'm also leaning Jingle and I think I only let him live yesterday because he could prevent roleblocker. However I don't think he's that useful anymore anyway if I'm likely getting nightkilled tonight.
I’m not opposed to Jingle. I didn’t really care too much for his entrance. @Kaito, why didn’t you vote Vedith?

That really pings me that he did sheep driveby vote and never switched it to Vedith.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3747 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by Kaito Momota »

In post 3746, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Kaito, why didn’t you vote Vedith?
I tried to replace out when Nero entered the game because I didn't want to play with him

I never even comprehended Vedith being in the game, nor do I know why we lynched him
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3748 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3747, Kaito Momota wrote:
In post 3746, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Kaito, why didn’t you vote Vedith?
I tried to replace out when Nero entered the game because I didn't want to play with him

I never even comprehended Vedith being in the game, nor do I know why we lynched him
He was bleeding informed scum, who replaced Fire scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3749 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

P.edit. What does Nero have to do with you not voting Vedith?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”