Booneytoonz IX - Under The Sea -- Game Over!

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3800 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 3798, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3794, Jingle wrote:
In post 3792, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Or they try to mislynch PB maybe. But they want you roleblocked in any case.
FMPOV, Creature claiming a no result means he's scum.
No, it means you roleblocked him. Stop insulting my intelligence. I’m not buying this, okay. I’ve rolled scum with Creature in Heroes Wanted and played numerous games with him as either alignment. He is town here.
Yeah, single problem with that, Nancy. I know I'm a town willbooster, not a scum roleblocker. Or do you not know what FMPOV means?
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3801 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3795, Creature wrote:Think I can't be scum with Kaito then
In post 3796, Creature wrote:or Kaito just decided to disappear at the right time.
In post 3747, Kaito Momota wrote:
In post 3746, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Kaito, why didn’t you vote Vedith?
I tried to replace out when Nero entered the game because I didn't want to play with him

I never even comprehended Vedith being in the game, nor do I know why we lynched him
Both are obvscum.

Me/Nero/Creature/PB=4 town to 2 scum rn.

After NK:

No lynch means 3 town to 2 scum and scum will win if town mislynchs any of the 3 remaining town. But even if town lynches correctly, the last remaining scum will NK another townie, making it then 2 town to one scum so much better odds for scum.

Lynching one of Jingle/Kaito scum means 3 town to one scum, much better odds and even if we then mislynched, we’d still have LYLO to get it right. So Jingle’s No Lynch vote is a blatant scumclaim and PB obvtowned himself by clever catching scum!Jingle bs.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3802 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3799, Creature wrote:
In post 3792, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Or they try to mislynch PB maybe. But they want you roleblocked in any case.
No, it means you roleblocked him. Stop insulting my intelligence. I’m not buying this, okay. I’ve rolled scum with Creature in Heroes Wanted and played numerous games with him as either alignment. He is town here.
It reminds me of Navy Seal Copypasta meme for some reason.
I’m not familiar with it.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3803 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3800, Jingle wrote:
Yeah, single problem with that, Nancy. I know I'm a town willbooster, not a scum roleblocker. Or do you not know what FMPOV means?
I know that no lynch in this situation is a blatant scumclaim and PB catching you on that, proves to me why.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3804 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:25 am

Post by Jingle »

Nancy, you sound exactly like you did in no deadlines.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3805 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:26 am

Post by Jingle »

No Lynch in this situation is literally optimal play for town.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3806 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3803, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3800, Jingle wrote:
I know that no lynch in this situation is a blatant scumclaim and PB catching you on that, proves to me why.
You got greedy, you should have just voted your buddy and taken your chances.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3807 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3804, Jingle wrote:Nancy, you sound exactly like you did in no deadlines.
The difference is you were actually town in that and that became obvious eventually.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3808 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Jingle »

You are objectively wrong, which is the frustrating part.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3809 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3805, Jingle wrote:No Lynch in this situation is literally optimal play for town.
Scum is in you/Kaito, so how is that optimal?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3810 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3808, Jingle wrote:You are objectively wrong, which is the frustrating part.
So you know Kaito’s alignment then?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3811 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:29 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 3807, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3804, Jingle wrote:Nancy, you sound exactly like you did in no deadlines.
The difference is you were actually town in that and that became obvious eventually.
Nah the difference is absolutely nothing because you never reevaluate reads. But I'm done trying to beat a dead horse.

V/LA until this game is over

Bye.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3812 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:30 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 3808, Jingle wrote:You are objectively wrong, which is the frustrating part.
In post 3805, Jingle wrote:No Lynch in this situation is literally optimal play for town.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3813 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3810, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
So you know Kaito’s alignment then?
If you are town, you should be voting Kaito.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3814 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:31 am

Post by Jingle »

Because I am town, I am voting for the best chance town has at winning the game.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3815 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3812, Jingle wrote:
No, lynching you or Kaito is optimal play for town, because everyone else IS town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3816 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3814, Jingle wrote:Because I am town, I am voting for the best chance town has at winning the game.
If that were true, you’d be voting Kaito.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3817 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:34 am

Post by Jingle »

I'm not going to sit here and try to convince a brick wall the sky is blue Nancy. You're wrong, but you're too egotistical to admit that you might be to yourself. Just like when I wanted to lynch sheep in no deadlines and you protected him right up until he endgamed you.
This is a Parachute.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3818 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:41 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Jingle shading me with the kindergarden comment is scum. Bye.

I understand your point, but you're talking about something I haven't commented and you keep avoiding that: you need two wrong votes here, you need one wrong vote in LyLo, and since we have a conftown that won't be tomorrow, it's better for scum to go to LyLo. So you shading me and trying to depict me as an idiot when I wasn't talking about maths is scummy as fuck.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3819 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3817, Jingle wrote:I'm not going to sit here and try to convince a brick wall the sky is blue Nancy. You're wrong, but you're too egotistical to admit that you might be to yourself. Just like when I wanted to lynch sheep in no deadlines and you protected him right up until he endgamed you.
For me to be wrong, both Creature and PB would have to be the scumteam and I don’t believe that for one second.

Kaito, otoh, is objectively scummy. You think you can get me to doubt myself here, just because I was wrong in ND.
The difference is I’m not wrong here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3820 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:45 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Jingle, if you're town and there are two scum remaining, Kaito + Creature will be confirmed as not the scumteam. That would mean either A) you're scum, B) scum is voting you, or C) there's only one scum remaining. From my PoV, B) would only be possible if Nancy is scum, and even after losing to scum!Nancy recently, I couldn't be more sure she's town here. So either we got you, or the game doesn't end with your lynch
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3821 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3818, Pink Ball wrote:Jingle shading me with the kindergarden comment is scum. Bye.

I understand your point, but you're talking about something I haven't commented and you keep avoiding that: you need two wrong votes here, you need one wrong vote in LyLo, and since we have a conftown that won't be tomorrow, it's better for scum to go to LyLo. So you shading me and trying to depict me as an idiot when I wasn't talking about maths is scummy as fuck.
Fun fact, Kaito and sheep were pushing each other all through the game, now suddenly Jingle considers Kaito to be obvtown. Sheep and Kaito were scum distancing throughout the game. Why did Kaito make that weird driveby vote on sheep? To distance. Kaito left his vote on sheep instead of voting obvscum Vedith.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3822 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2410, sheepsaysmeep wrote:VOTE: elsa

i can see this as wolf again yeh

would prefer kaito but meh
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3823 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:52 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 3818, Pink Ball wrote:Jingle shading me with the kindergarden comment is scum. Bye.

The fact that you have a buffer vote in MYLO is meaningless, unless you're assuming people are dumb enough to allow for quickhammering in MYLO.

And no, the fact that people who haven't been in thread haven't quickhammered is not proof of anything.

Also Nancy, the whole refusing to reevaluate bit? That kinda just proves my point.

I wash my hands of this loss. It's on you guys.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3824 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:53 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 3821, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Fun fact, Kaito and sheep were pushing each other all through the game, now suddenly Jingle considers Kaito to be obvtown. Sheep and Kaito were scum distancing throughout the game. Why did Kaito make that weird driveby vote on sheep? To distance. Kaito left his vote on sheep instead of voting obvscum Vedith.
Voting mechanically superior option =/= townreading mechanically inferior option, but :roll:
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”