Booneytoonz IX - Under The Sea -- Game Over!

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3925 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by Jingle »

Yup. I definitely ignore optimal play. And expecting me to is reasonable. :yawn:
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3926 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3884, Creature wrote:
In post 3864, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3855, Creature wrote:
In post 3836, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:When Creature expectedly claims “no results”, scum will try to pudh his mislynch.
Again, I expect them to be pretty aware they're unable to push my mislynch unless Kaito is town and one of Pink/Nancy is scum with Jingle.
Kaito isn’t. Read that Fire post, I just quoted.

If I were scum with Jingle, I would be onboard with the no lynch idiocy. I think - hope not Pink isn’t falling for Jingle bs.

Not lynching Jingle or Kaito, costs us the game. It really doesn’t matter which one of them we lynch.
You should have no problem nolynching if you and Pink settle to never lynch me.

I'm afraid I'm somewhat close to conftown and we'll go from 2 to 1 conftown tomorrow.
But scum just gets another NK, so how does that help us any?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3927 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 3926, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3836, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:When Creature expectedly claims “no results”, scum will try to pudh his mislynch.
Again, I expect them to be pretty aware they're unable to push my mislynch unless Kaito is town and one of Pink/Nancy is scum with Jingle.

If I were scum with Jingle, I would be onboard with the no lynch idiocy. I think - hope not Pink isn’t falling for Jingle bs.

Not lynching Jingle or Kaito, costs us the game. It really doesn’t matter which one of them we lynch.

I'm afraid I'm somewhat close to conftown and we'll go from 2 to 1 conftown tomorrow.
What I was saying. If we assume Nero and I are unrescindable town, there's no point nolynching.
Sigh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3928 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3894, Jingle wrote:
In post 3892, Creature wrote:
In post 3886, Jingle wrote:
In post 3884, Creature wrote:close to conftown
If it helps, FMPOV you're conftown. From everyone else's PoV you'd have to be my partner.
???
If you were scum you'd have hammered me. Everyone else can assume that you didn't hammer because we're partners, but I'm L-1 and you didn't hammer.
Still working the Creature scum angle, I see. :yawn:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3929 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3898, Creature wrote:@Nancy

I think the chance of Jingle winning the 1v1 against me is basically zero now.
That’s why he dropped the no lynch thing. You’re the only other claimed tpr, who can be framed via a roleblock. Jingle is so obvious. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3930 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3901, Jingle wrote:I'm confused about the meaning of the numbers in parentheses in the VC.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3931 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Don't worry Nancy my doubts right now include you as town always. I have thought two alternatives: Creature is the remaining scum because Wisdom's point about Gamma using the Willbooster role is very likely true, and Willbooster doesn't make sense as scum; and the second alternative is that Kaito is an SK who decided to go incognito mode until the very end of the game, but an SK with 3 scum sounds unbalanced for scum so there could be 4, but that would mean Kaito SK, Jingle and Creature scum and town lose if we lynch today (if we lynch scum!Jingle, scum!Creature shoots Nero and then we can't win because either SK!Kaito or scum!Creature goes to endgame), but if we no-lynch we force SK!Kaito to shoot scum because scum would win with two remaining townies, but the result would be the same and town would lose. Oh, realized while I was writting that, if Kaito is an SK, town already lost lol so let's be positive and assume we still have a chance to win.

So my only concern is Jingle being the Willbooster claim and Creature is the only remaining scum. As Kaito said, if Jingle is town and the game continues, Kaito is conftown. But between Jingle and Creature, I still think it's Jingle
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3932 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 3928, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Still working the Creature scum angle, I see.
Yes Nancy. Saying Creature is conftown is my way of convincing you Creature is scum. You've caught me. Brilliant. :roll:
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3933 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 3929, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:That’s why he dropped the no lynch thing.
No, I dropped the no lynch thing because Creature became conftown, meaning there's no chance he gets useful results tonight and the only result of no lynching is killing Creature.
This is a Parachute.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3934 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:30 pm

Post by Creature »

Oh right, I still can be considered scum if I'm the only one left.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3935 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:30 pm

Post by Creature »

Fuck, surviving that far as scum is my dream
Sigh
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3936 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:30 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 3931, Pink Ball wrote:As Kaito said, if Jingle is town and the game continues, Kaito is conftown.
Or, more likely, if Jingle is town and gets lynched, the game ends in a scumwin. :roll:
This is a Parachute.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3937 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3936, Jingle wrote:
In post 3931, Pink Ball wrote:As Kaito said, if Jingle is town and the game continues, Kaito is conftown.
Or, more likely, if Jingle is town and gets lynched, the game ends in a scumwin. :roll:
The only way that could be true is Kaito partnered with me or Nancy and I've already stated that's impossible from my PoV. Or Nancy partnered with me but I haven't seen nobody think of that
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3938 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Yeah I'll stop with getting paranoid, I just want you lynched.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3939 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3927, Creature wrote:
In post 3926, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

What I was saying. If we assume Nero and I are unrescindable town, there's no point nolynching.
Oh, yeah well that’s kind of what I’ve been saying. If the game doesn’t end, there’s a ton of associatives making Kaito most likely Jingle’s partner but I think no lynching was directly tied to potentially framing you and balance wise, there needs to be a sronger scum pr than Vedith/Fire, so pretty confident this flips red. If game doesn’t end, the scum theater hasn’t done anything to dissuade me from thinking it’s Kaito.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3940 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by Kaito Momota »

In post 3923, Jingle wrote:Okay? There’s still probably two scum balance wise anyway.
If you're town, and you die, there cannot be two scum.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3941 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3931, Pink Ball wrote:Don't worry Nancy my doubts right now include you as town always. I have thought two alternatives: Creature is the remaining scum because Wisdom's point about Gamma using the Willbooster role is very likely true, and Willbooster doesn't make sense as scum; and the second alternative is that Kaito is an SK who decided to go incognito mode until the very end of the game, but an SK with 3 scum sounds unbalanced for scum so there could be 4, but that would mean Kaito SK, Jingle and Creature scum and town lose if we lynch today (if we lynch scum!Jingle, scum!Creature shoots Nero and then we can't win because either SK!Kaito or scum!Creature goes to endgame), but if we no-lynch we force SK!Kaito to shoot scum because scum would win with two remaining townies, but the result would be the same and town would lose. Oh, realized while I was writting that, if Kaito is an SK, town already lost lol so let's be positive and assume we still have a chance to win.

So my only concern is Jingle being the Willbooster claim and Creature is the only remaining scum. As Kaito said, if Jingle is town and the game continues, Kaito is conftown. But between Jingle and Creature, I still think it's Jingle
Wisdom rolecopped Kaito as vanilla, so he can only be either goon or vt, not SK. SK’s wouldn’t show up as vanilla, I don’t think?

Jingle wanted no lynch to set up Creature because when he flips red, Creature is confitown, because if the game doesn’t end, last scum is a goon.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3942 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 3940, Kaito Momota wrote:If you're town, and you die, there cannot be two scum.
Or the game ends.

I'm not sure how what you're saying is in any way relevant given that you're basically saying "Let's potentially hand me the game to prove I'm not scum!"

Let me try. If everyone else gets themselves modkilled and town wins, I can't be scum.
This is a Parachute.
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3943 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by Kaito Momota »

There aren't associatives that point to me being jingle's scum partner, quite the opposite, you've just been biased all game
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3944 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Kaito Momota »

Lynching me is the mechanically wrong play, try again
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3945 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 3937, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3936, Jingle wrote:
The only way that could be true is Kaito partnered with me or Nancy and I've already stated that's impossible from my PoV. Or Nancy partnered with me but I haven't seen nobody think of that
Well, given that what's impossible from your PoV is necessarily true from mine, we've reached an impass.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3946 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3932, Jingle wrote:
In post 3928, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Still working the Creature scum angle, I see.
Yes Nancy. Saying Creature is conftown is my way of convincing you Creature is scum. You've caught me. Brilliant. :roll:
If it helps, FMPOV you're conftown. From everyone else's PoV you'd have to be my partner.
In post 3894, Jingle wrote:
In post 3892, Creature wrote:
???
If you were scum you'd have hammered me. Everyone else can assume that you didn't hammer because we're partners, but I'm L-1 and you didn't hammer.
If game doesn’t end, I’m still lynching Kaito. I don’t believe PB is scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3947 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 3943, Kaito Momota wrote:There aren't associatives that point to me being jingle's scum partner, quite the opposite, you've just been biased all game
Agressively wrong.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3948 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 3946, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:If game doesn’t end, I’m still lynching Kaito. I don’t believe PB is scum.
If the game doesn't end with my lynch, Kaito would be conftown.
This is a Parachute.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3949 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

@Nancy I was checking what kind of role would be a counter for rolecop, like showing "Vanilla" when it really isn't (like Godfather to a cop) but I couldn't find anything. But in the Rolecop page said that SK shows Vanilla, so I came with that theory, but it doesn't really matter

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”