Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:57 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Pick 1/2 of CoA and BnH. I'm nearly certain the third is RCEnigma but not risking the game voting them first. We're murdering the two confscum first.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:57 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1669, RadiantCowbells wrote:Rce just discredited my scumread on a player NOTORIOUS for having a bad scum game and whom I am known for having a phenomenal ability to meta read by calling it a fear read.

Does anyone actually believe that that is something that he does as town? Does anyone actually believe that is something that he does when CoA is not a buddy?
So this was also my issue with your Morality 1v1, you aren't really attacking him this game. Or me for that matter, based on this game. You're making it a personal meta issue. I simply want you to back your read change up with content.

Especially if I'm included in your scum team knowing I'm scum along with someone else that I have no reason to scumread and legitimate reasons to townread.

This isn't a pissing contest man, slow it down.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:58 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 1670, RadiantCowbells wrote:You actively seek to fuck me over however you possibly can to get something over on me.
You really don't understand my motives when I do things though.

On a side note you're a player I like to play with regardless on align because of how you play and the results you can get. I'm never intentionally trying to fuck you over and I really don't like that you feel I do this.
Ill respect your wishes and stay away from you though.

Please replace me
I claim scum \o/
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:00 pm

In post 1676, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1669, RadiantCowbells wrote:Rce just discredited my scumread on a player NOTORIOUS for having a bad scum game and whom I am known for having a phenomenal ability to meta read by calling it a fear read.

Does anyone actually believe that that is something that he does as town? Does anyone actually believe that is something that he does when CoA is not a buddy?
So this was also my issue with your Morality 1v1, you aren't really attacking him this game. Or me for that matter, based on this game. You're making it a personal meta issue. I simply want you to back your read change up with content.

Especially if I'm included in your scum team knowing I'm scum along with someone else that I have no reason to scumread and legitimate reasons to townread.

if you're town I want you instadead for double townreading scum. I don't care what else you have to say at this point. bye.
I don't? but you don't explain them. I'm left to come up with my own motives and I can't think of any towny ones.
So if you really think your intentions are good and you're not just screwing with me on principle why don't you explain your decisions instead of just working against me constantly and never giving a reason.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:00 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Ahh, the good ol days 1 Trainwreck. Timeless classic.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:02 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1678, RadiantCowbells wrote:

if you're town I want you instadead for double townreading scum. I don't care what else you have to say at this point. bye.
I don't? but you don't explain them. I'm left to come up with my own motives and I can't think of any towny ones.
So if you really think your intentions are good and you're not just screwing with me on principle why don't you explain your decisions instead of just working against me constantly and never giving a reason.

Sure, if it makes you feel any better I'll wager on it. If CoA and BnH both flip scum this game I'll quit the site.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:02 pm

I literally don't have a reason to scumread you that isn't picking out pieces of CoA and BnH's isos (who I do have hard reasons to scumread) and thinking that they make a lot of sense for you as third scum.

That's why I don't want to go after you. That's why I've repeatedly said that you're the potential hole in my theory. Etcetera. But if you're doubly defending them as someone who seems to be spewed scum by their isos, you die. end of story. you're a slot that has to go before endgame. so I don't see the point in trying to establish positive relations with you when I have to convince everyone else that I'm right.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:02 pm

In post 1680, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1678, RadiantCowbells wrote:

Sure, if it makes you feel any better I'll wager on it. If CoA and BnH both flip scum this game I'll quit the site.
Against site rules etc etc and the sole time I have ever seen a player make this wager they were scum making it regarding a scum teammate flipping scum.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:04 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Then you have nothing to worry about. Since you're totally right and all.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:04 pm

Thank you I appreciate that.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:05 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Yep VOTE: BnH

Nothing personal kid. Except this personal thing that just happened lol.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:06 pm

Why not CoA?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:08 pm

Maybe I lied. Maybe only the person I have an 100% track record in reading is actually confscum. Who knows. Why are you voting the person I don't have an 100% track record in reading if you're tryna do the right thing?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:10 pm

{RCE, Morality, COA, BNH} contains all the scum.

I'm going to say that it's conceivable that BnH is actually town.

I'm tired of feeling that I have to use big rhetoric to be taken seriously but this is the scumpool that wins the game when its all dead.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:12 pm

Oh and before CoA tries to bring up the two cases that she's going to use against me

1) the game she won where I was town I got force replaced before I could mention that I wasn't locktowning her like I said I was. I said I was because it was strategically useful to have her work with me.
2) THe game that I errantly scumread her... I ended up not scumreading her at the end. I had a scumread on her for a period. Sue me. I didn't lynch her.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:13 pm

I dunno.

I'm actually worried that BnH is the town one out.

I really don't have a way of knowing. I'm not actually that good.

But that is 3/4 scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:16 pm

In post 825, Tarkus wrote:
In post 823, RadiantCowbells wrote:kk well

don't like the vedith wagon even though i really think we should policy lynch him sooner rather than later.

VOTE: Creature
boooooo
Come on over yellow a seat just opened up
In post 560, Tarkus wrote:RC I'll chill on yellow for today and let you do your thing. If I'm right you'll see it eventually. You're not hitting scum if you lynch me though and we should do roomy or creature instead.
UNVOTE:
Ftr these two are super towny posts. hard to fake. So.

Tarkus is town.
Creature is town.
Yellowsnow I always townread.
RC always was town.
Shoshin always was town.
Aura is aura.
Vorkuta is town.

This is already gamesolve. Going from there.

Vedith/DDL I have reasons to townread both of them as of right now. I think Vedith as scum... is actually worse than this. I think that DDL is too easy to lynch in the current gamestate.

So I'm actually willing to put every single person outside of these 4 people as townreads outside of the fact that 3 3/3 pairings make so much sense together.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:17 pm

Also. FL trying to lynch me and shoshin makes SO MUCH FUCKING SENSE now that we know CoA is town.
Lynch one of us, nightkill the other, bam. lights out for town having any chance of winning.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:17 pm

Now that we know CoA is scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:18 pm

In fact

I'm gonna guess right now that boats n hoes is the towny
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:18 pm

Sheerly based off of RCEnigma randomly voting there when I'm already voting COA and there's no real reason to, etc.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:20 pm

It also makes for a fairly tight scumteam where scum are absolutely refusing to bus
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:22 pm

Also explains why Morality is fine just bailing out: he wouldn't have expected either of his partners to be under fire. It's a strategic move. He isn't lynching me or shoshin, so he's just waiting for one of us to die. Town mislynches some random lynchbaity townie, I die (not shoshin), etc.

RCEnigma is being so push scum wincondition-y as well
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:22 pm

he's being a good little powerwolf tbh. i respect the powerwolfing from rcenigma.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:23 pm

Ftr my initial impulse was

NSG/BNH confscum b/c there's literally no way that NSG doesn't recognize so therefore scum
but if NSG isn't actually trying to sort BNH, then, yeah. So really what was confirmed is that NSG is scum. nothing to do with BNH.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”