northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:38 am

Post by northsidegal »

It was hard to notice given that the sun was still directly overhead, but many of the lights weren't working as well.
Votecount 1.4
NotMySpamAccount (5):
u r a person 2 , tris , tictac , Brigitte , Enter
skitter30 (2):
Chara , Bronson
Brigitte (1):
NotMySpamAccount
Enter (1):
xRECKONERx

Not voting (4):
Nimueh, Ankamius, skitter30 , Flubbernugget

With 13 alive, it’s 7 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-08 00:58:59).
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:04 am

Post by tris »

In post 293, Flubbernugget wrote: Reck/Enter I'm not 100% sure what to make of. Reck's gripe that Enter's reads were inconsistent on page 2 is just as contrived as Enter defending himself
In what way is Enter defending himself contrived?
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Enter »

In post 295, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 250, northsidegal wrote:NotMySpamAccount (5): u r a person 2 5, tris 62, tictac 67, Brigitte 144, Enter 207
I'm town reading everyone on this wagon to some extent except enter.

I'm a little surprised that no one has been willing to bring this to l-1. I see both town and scum motivations for voicing support for the wagon without getting on. I would not be surprised in the slightest if there is scum in that group.
I'm satisfied with this for now but I'll expect more later.

I'll be back tonight.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:34 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

Ya? Anything in particular you want to know?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:35 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

Sorry, that's a round about way of asking you if there was any point to making post
103-11 0-2
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:09 am

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

So I'm extremely tired and unable to focus on anything, which is why I'm here right now instead of studying. I can't get a handle on the Enter/Reck thing at all for some reason, so I'm not going to have much useful to say here until later in the game. Clearly the playstyle change didn't work out great. Because of this, I'm considering replacing out so y'all can have a useful player instead of dead weight in this slot. Do you guys want someone else or do you want me to stay? I'll answer anything you ask me if I have the time, but please don't make me do a full reread. Fire away while I've got a few minutes.
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:44 am

Post by tris »

Why did you scum read Brigitte?
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:03 am

Post by Enter »

In post 303, u r a person 2 wrote:Ya? Anything in particular you want to know?
Most specifically I'd like you to respond to my comment earlier about scum likely being on the wagon or not voting.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:08 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 180, Enter wrote:I do like what's happening with NMSA, and with so many believable reasons to push people right now, I think there's probably scum on his wagon and/or nor voting
This one?

I think it's vacuous. It seems to say something, but really says nothing at all. Much of the game was either on his wagon or not voting, and you don't actually rule out the possibility of scum voting elsewhere entirely, so I take the entire post to mean "There is probably scum in this game."

And we agree, there =/

If it was a different post you wanted a response to, lemme know~
103-11 0-2
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:14 am

Post by tris »

I guess for that not to be true scum would have to entirely within {Chara, Bronson, NotMySpamAccount, xRECKONERx}
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:23 am

Post by tris »

Anyone have any questions they want to ask me?
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:48 am

Post by Enter »

I'm sorry, that's not really what I was getting at. I'm really out of my element right now so I'll ask you again when I wake up.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Enter »

In post 305, NotMySpamAccount wrote:So I'm extremely tired and unable to focus on anything, which is why I'm here right now instead of studying. I can't get a handle on the Enter/Reck thing at all for some reason, so I'm not going to have much useful to say here until later in the game. Clearly the playstyle change didn't work out great. Because of this, I'm considering replacing out so y'all can have a useful player instead of dead weight in this slot. Do you guys want someone else or do you want me to stay? I'll answer anything you ask me if I have the time, but please don't make me do a full reread. Fire away while I've got a few minutes.
I feel you. I'm also tired and jetlagged and having trouble focusing, so I understand where you're coming from. I'm gonna say that I personally would prefer you stayed in. Replacements can ruin a game, and if you're town the best way for you to get out of a lynch is to prove you're town. I'd say sleep it off (to the best of your ability) and then come back when you can, drop a reads list, talk about things you like and don't like, prove your alignment instead of trying to tug at our heart strings. Besides, if you're actually trying a new play style, stick with it. I'm super experimental and used to (and often still do) get mislynched all the time for it. I'm trying some new stuff this game, too. The best way to work through this is to play it out, keep experimenting, try to prove you're town (like I mentioned before) and just develop your meta. I don't know if this helps or makes sense or if it's just me rambling because I'm tired but I hope you can get something useful out of it.

One of my pet peeves is players who throw pity parties or pull really AtE play and that's the only reason they avoid a Lynch, so as policy I'm not going to unvote until I see another player as more scummy than you, but hang in there even if you're town or scum and just try and have fun with it. I highly doubt you will actually be lynched at this point. Very rarely have I seen a highly active game (which I very much intend for this to be) result in the Lynch of a player who got bandwagons coming out of RVS
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 293, Flubbernugget wrote:Reck/Enter I'm not 100% sure what to make of. R
eck's gripe that Enter's reads were inconsistent on page 2 is just as contrived
as Enter defending himself
me and reck had the same stance there so i'm kinda confused why i'm getting townreads for this tbh
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 250, northsidegal wrote:NotMySpamAccount (5): u r a person 2 5, tris 62, tictac 67, Brigitte 144, Enter 207

I'm a little surprised that no one has been willing to bring this to l-1. I see both town and scum motivations for voicing support for the wagon without getting on. I would not be surprised in the slightest if there is scum in that group.
eh i'm just kinda wary of l-1 wagons at this stage; i feel like it's a little too early for that

why are you townreading tictac? if nmsa is scum that vote is my best bet for a bus actually
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 305, NotMySpamAccount wrote:So I'm extremely tired and unable to focus on anything, which is why I'm here right now instead of studying. I can't get a handle on the Enter/Reck thing at all for some reason, so I'm not going to have much useful to say here until later in the game. Clearly the playstyle change didn't work out great. Because of this, I'm considering replacing out so y'all can have a useful player instead of dead weight in this slot. Do you guys want someone else or do you want me to stay? I'll answer anything you ask me if I have the time, but please don't make me do a full reread. Fire away while I've got a few minutes.
eh i dont' really like replace-outs for this sort of reason; if you don't feel like you can play because you're too busy or whatever than just rep-out but it feels a little :/ to me when people replace out in the hopes that a 'better' player will be a ble to redeem the slot
Show
Hiatus once more.

Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 313, skitter30 wrote:me and reck had the same stance there so i'm kinda confused why i'm getting townreads for this tbh
Because you tried to game solve and he insisted he was right.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 314, skitter30 wrote:

eh i'm just kinda wary of l-1 wagons at this stage; i feel like it's a little too early for that

why are you townreading tictac? if nmsa is scum that vote is my best bet for a bus actually
At this point I highly doubt an L-1 wagon would result in a Lynch, it's practically a scum claim to quickhammer that, but L-2 seems to hold pressure just fine, so I'm not complaining.

+1 to the second paragraph tho
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by skitter30 »

have you settled on a read of him?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i know, it just makes the game feel like it's moving too quickly for me, idk; it's a personal gamestyle preference thing; i don't like early l-1 wagons really and i try to avoid it before i'm ready for the day to end if at all possible
Show
Hiatus once more.

Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by Enter »

I try to avoid worrying about associatives on day one with no flips, but if I was gonna call scum on the NMSA wagon after a red flip, I'd say it was prolly tictac and urap 2.

---
On a read of who?
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by Enter »

I'll drop my reads list tonight after work and sleep.

And that's fair
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by skitter30 »

sorry, i was asking about your reck read; have you settled on what you think he may have been doing early game?

and oooh that's spicy. you think urap is bussing scum!nmsa?
Show
Hiatus once more.

Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 322, skitter30 wrote:sorry, i was asking about your reck read; have you settled on what you think he may have been doing early game?

and oooh that's spicy. you think urap is bussing scum!nmsa?
No, I haven't. He seems to either be trying to lurk off the attention he's getting or trying to game solve elsewhere. I'd really like to see more activity from him.

Yeah. So I can go more in depth when I get to my computer, but the way urap2 started pushing nmsa in RVS seemed pretty OK to me I think, but somewhere along the line of him turning his joke read into a real one pinged me as starting to feel rather fake.

This is mostly gut, of course, I don't really wanna ISO anyone or quote posts as evidence right now so these reads are just kinda what I remember.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i don't read them as being aligned at all tbh; urap instigated that push; really no reason to start a push like that at that early stage of the on a partner imo
Show
Hiatus once more.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”