u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:21 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 466, Chara wrote:this sort of makes me wonder if this is an Enter pocket attempt. though if so it'd be rather blatant and possibly not effective.

so you're still scumreading me, if i read between the lines?
Enter voted me for pressure, you voted me because you thought i did scummy things. now you're unvoting and you appear to be following Enter in that new direction, but your original vote on me was your own idea and not because of Enter?
My vote on you was because I wanted to follow enter. When he voted you, you said something to the effect of "you have to scum read me if you want me to answer questions" so I scum read you, and you answered the questions ;P Nothing I said was untrue, but my read on you is pretty null. I didn't understand why you town read nmsa (not sure if you addressed this later, i haven't read past this post yet) but I thought your thought process felt pretty genuine in your last posts. I'm sure you'll solidify one way or another as the day goes on.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:22 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 467, Enter wrote:
In post 459, u r a person 2 wrote:@enter I'm with you voting on Reck, and I'm eager to see and support this play style of yours. Why did we move off of chara?
I like your style.

Branson recently starting pushing skitter over something that happened a while ago that we never really sorted.

In response, in my reads post I asked a lot of people to take a side, skitter or reck. I don't think they're mafia together, so we sort one, we sort both. Branson is pushing skitter so I'm providing counter-weight so we can see who jumps on where and try and sort them in the process of sorting reck.
Am I reading you correctly in that you think there is probably one in {skitter, reck}? Why couldn't they both be town?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:23 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 471, Chara wrote:i'm not interested in wagoning u2 right now, but there's definitely scum utility here
if
Reck ends up town. there's much less if this is a bus, because the towncred scum u2 gains from helping you is a lot less valuable than where i think this push will go.

pedit: it makes sense from town u2 too, but the way he's saying outright that he wants to help you and figure you out here pinged me. as i said if it's a buddy attempt it's pretty blatant so i don't know how likely i find that.
I must have missed something. How is my alignment related to Reck's alignment?
103-11 0-2
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:37 am

Post by Enter »

In post 476, u r a person 2 wrote:Am I reading you correctly in that you think there is probably one in {skitter, reck}? Why couldn't they both be town?
They're not both scum. They could both be town, but I doubt reck is. People are pushing skitter. I think my reck push will reveal scum - hence clearing skitter.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:41 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Urap, why is nmsa no longer your top scum read?

VOTE: reck
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:42 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I know there's stuff i have to answer but quoting on mobile sucks
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:42 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Actually UNVOTE: VOTE: nmsa
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Enter »

Ok rn Lynch order (and sort order ) today for me:

NMSA -> Reck -> Lady Angel -> Nimueh -> flubb

A lot of these are lurkers. If you're in this list let's talk. I especially want you on one side or the other of the skitter/reck wagon

Chara you shared on nimueh how do you feel about the other low post count players. Flubb, Lady Angel does anyone know either of them and know if they're likely to play like this as scum?

Pedit please talk to me flubb. Why did you vote and unvote reck?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Im not lurking. And I am interested in his catch up. Not saying much more at the moment.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:58 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 479, Flubbernugget wrote:Urap, why is nmsa no longer your top scum read?

VOTE: reck
He's absolutely my top scum read. You'll note that when I voted Chara, I said that it doesn't change my read on nmsa.

We're going to lynch NMSA today.
103-11 0-2
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:06 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

That makes your hesitance to vote Enter very bizarre
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:09 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

Is that a scum read?
103-11 0-2
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Enter »

The number of people trying to put wagons on u r a person 2 rn makes me feel better about lynching NMSA today
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:04 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 486, u r a person 2 wrote:Is that a scum read?
Sure why not
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

ok im gonna try to read up as much as i can before i head to eat
green shirt thursdays
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

In post 450, Enter wrote:
NMSA

Talked about his posting in stream of consciousness, but don't like his vote on Brig, don't like his vote on urap2, he seemed OMGUS-y at first, his posts felt contrived and fake, but he says he's trying something and he posted reads.
In post 166, NotMySpamAccount wrote:rn trying to play more confident and deliberately provoking arguments.
Talk about this.
Your read on me is flipping around too fast, I can't tell if you think I'm scum or not because every other post you switch from "NMSA seems townie" to "NMSA seems scummy," often depending on who you're talking to. My gut scumread is solidifying.

VOTE: Enter

The playstyle change is to see if I can be more effective at gathering information as town, and at spreading misinformation if I roll scum in the future.
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:54 pm

In post 469, Enter wrote:This is town, chara. He's voting with me because he's town and he's trying to sort me and help me
Enter wrote:Calling this a buddy attempt is a bit of a stretch, I think. It makes pretty good sense in context.
Nah, it doesn't really to me. This sounds like scum covering their bases in case someone calls them out. I hate to doubt urap's reads, since they seem to be accurate in my experience, I'm starting to think urap is either wrong, scum, or we're reading two different games.
Show

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:57 pm

In post 482, Enter wrote:Ok rn Lynch order (and sort order ) today for me:

NMSA -> Reck -> Lady Angel -> Nimueh -> flubb

A lot of these are lurkers. If you're in this list let's talk. I especially want you on one side or the other of the skitter/reck wagon

Chara you shared on nimueh how do you feel about the other low post count players. Flubb, Lady Angel does anyone know either of them and know if they're likely to play like this as scum?

Pedit please talk to me flubb. Why did you vote and unvote reck?
Aand as I could have predicted, flipping back to "NMSA is scum" from the earlier, more moderate readlist.
Show

Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Enter »

Please point out where I called you town, NMSA
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Enter »

You quoted a lot of me calling you scum and then accuse me of flipping from calling you town but I never said or thought you were town.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 491, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 469, Enter wrote:This is town, chara. He's voting with me because he's town and he's trying to sort me and help me
Enter wrote:Calling this a buddy attempt is a bit of a stretch, I think. It makes pretty good sense in context.
Nah, it doesn't really to me. This sounds like scum covering their bases in case someone calls them out. I hate to doubt urap's reads, since they seem to be accurate in my experience, I'm starting to think urap is either wrong, scum, or we're reading two different games.
You think urap2 and I are scum together?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

people complaining about me lurking or disappearing when i still have more posts than a third of the playerlist is baffling. and probably means scum are coming out of the woodwork to take advantage of the fact i can't post as much during the week. you'll notice my last real engaged post was sunday night, which is exactly when i have to stop participating because of work being crazy.

anyway, onto the catchup. this is a skim and me trying to quickly do what i can before i need to leave. i skipped bits. like the entire urap2/enter back and forth on p17. i also dont care about meta arguments.

* Enter's early play still pings me as weird and I don't see how so many people see nothing there. But I will say a few of Enter's later postings seem like he's genuinely trying to figure out the game rather than rest on easy pushes and votes. A few things stick out to me like Enter's bold proclamation that "there's scum either on the NMSA wagon or not voting", and claiming I was "lurking the attention off" after not posting for OMG 24 HOURS!!! THE HUMANITY!!! can you calm the fuck down about me not posting since our earlier engagement please. there are plenty of people for you to be wasting your energy on instead.
* Nimueh's first post still sits very poorly with me. Chooses a popular lynch target by saying they're "pinging" her, then just fence sits and asks for explanations. It's gross. The follow up posts have been equally unsettling. Something about the phrasing feels like she's trying to incept scumreads into people's heads without getting her hands dirty (see 288).
* Flubbernugget is either willfully obtuse or purposefully trying to discredit me with 293. My problem was never "Enter's reads are inconsistent", it's that Enter flipped and did a complete 180 at the slightest sign of pressure and it felt forced and fake. "Recks play does not feel natural" is about as limp dick of a response you can give for continuing to coast on a bullshit read.
* NMSA's "do you want me to stay with my useless playstyle or replace out" reeks of AtE and hollowness.
* urap2 is odd. I honestly can't say any posts stuck out to me as town or scum in any way. They're just posts. They're stating pretty obvious things for the most part or arguing about meta. I don't agree or disagree with anything urap2 posts because they're all very safe and easy stances to take without risking much.
* tris is pinging me pretty hard in a lot of places. Maybe it's the way she restates things others have already said or the "someone ask me questions" post that makes it easy to sit around and not do a hell of a lot. Or the utterly useless post in 350 that does nothing and adds zero to the game but man does it sure LOOK like she's trying to do SOMETHING.
* skitter is saying a lot of the things in my brain so I am very fine giving skitter a pass for D1 since I agree with a lot of what she's saying. Like lock and step I either agree or think skitter makes good points 100% of the time so far. most likely my towniest read for d1.
* Chara's fine, I guess. Not being around for the start and just coming in and giving retrospective sort of viewpoints feels hard to read.
* Branson is town, I think. The calling out of homogeneous reads on D1 when momentum is building absolutely reads town in my mind. I don't see the scum motivation in doing that when you could ride it out and just drop that idea after a mislynch has gone through. I don't quite see what she sees with skitter, but the case feels genuine and believed.
* tictac demanding more posts/content from people is the height of irony IMO. maybe it's lack of awareness. maybe it's maybelline.

i skimmed hard at the end to get this out cuz im about to go eat dinner
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

lmfao lady angel isn't even on my list hold on
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

neither is brigitte. christ.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

lmfao brigette hasnt posted since my last post either but nobody's clamoring for her head on a silver platter to contribute more.

lady angel has jack shit for content other than 2 joke posts 1 fluff questioning (why is NSMA at L2....like rtft)
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”