xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

right, let's dump some readslists based on early game + my skimming of p11-p20. these are buckets, not necessarily ranked

TOWN
branson
skitter
chara

NULL
urap2
enter
brigette

SCUM/LYNCH ALL LURKERS
nimueh
flubbernugget
nmsa
tris
tictac
lady angel

i definitely owe that latter bucket some more reading and analysis but it's where im at right now with sorting out where people stand
green shirt thursdays
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:17 pm

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

In post 493, Enter wrote:Please point out where I called you town, NMSA
You don't directly, but you imply that you find my assertion about playstyle reasonable and that you like that I gave a readlist in 450.
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:19 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 501, NotMySpamAccount wrote:You don't directly, but you imply that you find my assertion about playstyle reasonable and that you like that I gave a readlist in 450.
Yes. Because scum players do town things. That's how the game goes. That's not a read change. I didn't say I liked your reads list. I liked that you put forth the effort. I was willing to give you space. You misrepping my posts on you is really frustrating. Please stop and just go back in your hole so you can wait for your lynch if you're not going to start posting who your buddies are.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:19 pm

Post by Chara »

how'd i get to townread for you from hard to read?

u2: i didn't think it likely that scum you would hop on the Reck wagon following Enter if you were scum with him. and that if he did flip town, there's a lot of value for scum to sheep Enter in the way you did, encouraging his style and saying you're doing it to read him.
but i might abandon that whole line of thought due to you sticking with nmsa scum as your wanted lynch for the day.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:19 pm

Post by Chara »

that question in my last post is to Reck.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by Enter »

I was kinda hoping you'd try and sort the game so we can figure out who's going where, but instead of that you decide to try to tunnel me and not even pretend to sort. Nice.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by Chara »

Enter: i don't have strong feelings on the other low contents right now, Nimueh's posts are just ones i got a feeling from specifically.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by Chara »

i want to put my confidence in Brigitte town as maybe 60%. but i really want to see what she has sorted here.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 496, xRECKONERx wrote:* Chara's fine, I guess. Not being around for the start and just coming in and giving retrospective sort of viewpoints feels hard to read.
In post 500, xRECKONERx wrote:TOWN
branson
skitter
chara
Talk about this progression please
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 503, Chara wrote:how'd i get to townread for you from hard to read?

u2: i didn't think it likely that scum you would hop on the Reck wagon following Enter if you were scum with him. and that if he did flip town, there's a lot of value for scum to sheep Enter in the way you did, encouraging his style and saying you're doing it to read him.
but i might abandon that whole line of thought due to you sticking with nmsa scum as your wanted lynch for the day.
because there are enough people who are egregious to me that i dont need to worry about you being scum rn
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

i feel better about chara than i do about the people listed in the null pool and i feel better about those people than everyone else in the bottom bucket
green shirt thursdays
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 450, Enter wrote:Skitter also takes 31 seriously. Maybe I'm not obvious enough?
i definitely read it seriously; that's why i was pushing it; if it was meant to be read as a joke post i did not understand that
In post 450, Enter wrote:After rereading the opening from Reck,
his posting seems like he's trying to get away with a tunnel all game.
He's posted pretty much nothing outside of the posts against me, and he's kinda lurking while the NMSA wagon slowly withers. It wouldn't surprise me if they were partners, but I don't know that case 3.5 seems too likely, he had already gone too far in earlier posts. I think I will settle for case 3.
i don't really know if that's a fair assessment given that he hasn't even really posted since the whole push on you; i think the lurking has more to do with being-busy-irl stuff than with the gamestate tbh

==
In post 466, Chara wrote:this sort of makes me wonder if this is an Enter pocket attempt. though if so it'd be rather blatant and possibly not effective.
??? i don't read it as a pocketing attempt at all? it makes sense as a progression from his argument with enter that ended with urap concluding that the whole thing might just be a playstyle clash

Spoiler:
In post 471, Chara wrote:i'm not interested in wagoning u2 right now, but there's definitely scum utility here
if
Reck ends up town. there's much less if this is a bus, because the towncred scum u2 gains from helping you is a lot less valuable than where i think this push will go.

pedit: it makes sense from town u2 too, but the way he's saying outright that he wants to help you and figure you out here pinged me. as i said if it's a buddy attempt it's pretty blatant so i don't know how likely i find that.
In post 474, Chara wrote:and skitter's scumgame is good, but what she's said about her limitations is also correct. i can't call her confident town but right now i have no real reason to be suspicious.

the town pingings i had from you are kinda vanishing ^^^

==
In post 482, Enter wrote:Chara you shared on nimueh how do you feel about the other low post count players. Flubb, Lady Angel does anyone know either of them and know if they're likely to play like this as scum?
i've played one game with lady angel and she absolutely lurks/plays like this as town
i have no idea what her scumgame looks like, and i don't know anything about nimueh and i remember that she posted like twice(?) in this game but i have no idea what she said, which is troubling

==
In post 491, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Nah, it doesn't really to me. This sounds like scum covering their bases in case someone calls them out. I hate to doubt urap's reads, since they seem to be accurate in my experience, I'm starting to think urap is either wrong, scum, or we're reading two different games.
i mean from your pov his reads have to be wrong (whether wrong!town or because he's scum to be determined) given taht he's scumreading you, so it's kinda weird that you're only starting to come to this conclusion now ...???

==

i'm not really vibing with the reck wagon rn; i'm not entirely sure why it's a thing
if nmsa ever flips scum there's very very very likely scum in the current reck voters
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 511, skitter30 wrote:i'm not really vibing with the reck wagon rn; i'm not entirely sure why it's a thing
if nmsa ever flips scum there's very very very likely scum in the current reck voters
The Reck wagon currently consists of me and Enter

Are you referring to Enter, or has your read on me changed?
103-11 0-2
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by skitter30 »

huh i thought there were more for some reason, but i didn't go back to count
i think you're both town actually, so if that's the whole wagon i take that back

i guess i didn't like flubber hopping on and off but i'm not sure if that's actually, like, scum-indicative
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

If NMSA is scum, and Enter is town, then scum is either sitting back to see how this day goes - either on or off NMSA's wagon

or is making little trial balloons to see if a push off NMSA is viable
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

If I'm wrong on NMSA, and I don't think I am

People on NMSA wagon - and especially the people on NMSA early - are probably town
103-11 0-2
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:40 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i mean if nmsa is scum and the whole reck wagon {you, enter} is town, then yes, scum is pretty content to not really do much to influence the gamestate

the whole gamestate is very quiescent rn and i don't know why and it's kinda disquieting
Show
Hiatus once more.

u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 516, skitter30 wrote:i mean if nmsa is scum and the whole reck wagon {you, enter} is town, then yes, scum is pretty content to not really do much to influence the gamestate

the whole gamestate is very quiescent rn and i don't know why and it's kinda disquieting
I know, and it's why I'm pretty content with my town reads on the top three posters besides myself
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

top 4*

I'm town reading tris as well. Not as solidly as you, enter, and brig, but a town read
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

my gut says town!chara and town!reck, too, but don't ask me to defend these. I have no good reasons.

I think scum is lurking or semi lurking this out rn
103-11 0-2
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by skitter30 »

yeah it could just be one of those games scum's just in the lurkers

i'm also kinda guttown on reck i think
i don't really gut-townread chara anymore

i was gut-town on tris but that read has kinda vanished too
Show
Hiatus once more.

u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

Skitter, have you ever played with Branson before?

The push on you looks townie if you take it as a given that Branson hasn't played with you.
103-11 0-2
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 442, skitter30 wrote:and i guess i might as well get to where i've been leading up to wrt branson: she was my scumbuddy in one of my recent 'good' scumgames (gerrymandering) and i think this game is already sufficiently different from that one that i'm kinda surprised that she's scumreading me here tbh
Show
Hiatus once more.

u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 522, skitter30 wrote:
In post 442, skitter30 wrote:and i guess i might as well get to where i've been leading up to wrt branson: she was my scumbuddy in one of my recent 'good' scumgames (gerrymandering) and i think this game is already sufficiently different from that one that i'm kinda surprised that she's scumreading me here tbh
oooh I had noted this post before, thanks for the reminder

Well, neeeeevermind lol
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

Join me here, skitter, enter?