Booneytoonz IX - Under The Sea -- Game Over!

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4100 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 4099, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2559, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Maki Harukawa has been lynched!

Spoiler: The Reveal
She was a Town Desperate Neighborizer.
Welcome, Player, to Booneytoonz IX: Under The Sea! Your role is as follows.
You are a
Town Desperate Neighborizer
You have your voice and your vote to influence the discussion. You may also neighborize a player each night.
If they return a mafia result to an alignment cop, your ability succeeds, otherwise your ability will fail and you will die.

You win when the mafia are eliminated and at least one town player is alive.

It is now Night 3, you have (expired on 2019-02-05 18:25:00) to submit night actions.
Wtf? There isn’t any ALIGNMENT cop in this setup.
I think he meant hypothetically.

Post fixed.
Last edited by Gamma Emerald on Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4101 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by Creature »

Wow great job mafiascum
Sigh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4102 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Willbooster
Credit: Gamma Emerald
Spoiler:
Each night, you may target a player to make them immune to one roleblock.
Town Willbooster only makes sense if there’s a scum rb. Or in the case of scum willibooster, since Clem was town rb.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Jingle
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4103 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4100, Creature wrote:
In post 4099, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2559, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Maki Harukawa has been lynched!

Spoiler: The Reveal
She was a Town Desperate Neighborizer.
Welcome, Player, to Booneytoonz IX: Under The Sea! Your role is as follows.
You are a
Town Desperate Neighborizer
You have your voice and your vote to influence the discussion. You may also neighborize a player each night.
If they return a mafia result to an alignment cop, your ability succeeds, otherwise your ability will fail and you will die.

You win when the mafia are eliminated and at least one town player is alive.

It is now Night 3, you have (expired on 2019-02-05 18:25:00) to submit night actions.
Wtf? There isn’t any ALIGNMENT cop in this setup.
I think he meant hypothetically.
In post 4101, Creature wrote:Wow great job mafiascum

:lol:

Post fixed.
Last edited by Gamma Emerald on Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4104 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4102, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Willbooster
Credit: Gamma Emerald
Spoiler:
Each night, you may target a player to make them immune to one roleblock.
Town Willbooster only makes sense if there’s a scum rb. Or in the case of scum willibooster, since Clem was town rb.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Jingle
So, iow,
willibooster is not a town role unless we have a scum rb in the setup but we do know that we did have a TOWN rb in Clem, so Jingle could be scum willibooster.

But Jingle is only telling the truth if PB is lying about being vt and I don’t think he is. Therefore Jingle mechanically has to be scum here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4105 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3066, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Clemency was killed in the night!

Town
Multitasking
Two-Shot Doctor
Two-Shot Roleblocker

Day 5 begins with a deadline of (expired on 2019-03-02 07:00:00).
I feel so dumb now. Why was Clem NK’d? Because
scum was probably informed of a TOWN roleblocker

Clem could both doc and rb, because he was a
Multtasking

:lol:

It all makes sense now. Jingle is scum Willibooster.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4106 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by Creature »

Why would scum have a roleblocker stopper for a 2-shot roleblocker?
Sigh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4107 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4106, Creature wrote:Why would scum have a roleblocker stopper for a 2-shot roleblocker?
It’s the only thing that makes sense, unless PB is scum rb and I really don’t think he is, due to very early vt claim.

Willibooster only makes sense if the opposite alignment has an rb. So unless PB is scum rb, Jingle is probably scum willibooster or lying altogether.

He cannot be town willibooster unless PB is scum rb.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4108 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4107, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4106, Creature wrote:Why would scum have a roleblocker stopper for a 2-shot roleblocker?
It’s the only thing that makes sense, unless PB is scum rb and I really don’t think he is, due to very early vt claim.

Willibooster only makes sense if the opposite alignment has an rb. So unless PB is scum rb, Jingle is probably scum willibooster or lying altogether.

He cannot be town willibooster unless PB is scum rb.

The
only
way Jingle isn’t lying is if PB is scum rb.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4109 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4093, Nero Cain wrote:What if scum knew there was a rolecop?
In post 1020, Pink Ball wrote:Even worse than a Kaito lynch.
Lynching Wisdom would be a shot in the dark. A Kaito lynch would give us some associations at least.

If scum knows there is a rolecop, then this post from PB makes 0 sense, if he’s scum here. No way does informed scum!PB argue against Wisdom lynch over Kaito.

So,
I think we can assume that PB had no clue that Wisdom was rolecop, at the time he made his vt claim
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4110 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think Jingle is a scum willbooster, if he's scum he's an enchantress.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4111 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

P.edit, if you’re scum and Wisdom is town, you either have never played with Wisdom, or you’ve taken leave of your senses.

The more I ISO PB, the better I feel about my Jingle vote. Because they can never be t/t in this setup due to Jingle roleclaim.

I think this is the right lynch today.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4112 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4100, Creature wrote:If they return a mafia result to an alignment cop, your ability succeeds, otherwise your ability will fail and you will die.
this basically says, if they are mafia Mak will neighborize them and if they are town it won't and maki will die. So scum have just as much motivation to NOT want Maki to target them.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4113 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4110, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think Jingle is a scum willbooster, if he's scum he's an enchantress.
My point is that he has to be lying UNLESS PB is scum rb and everything points to not being the case.

So, if PB is telling the truth and I believe he is, Jingle has to be lying scum - irrespective of what his role is, because it cannot be town willibooster.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4114 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Can we lynch Jingle already please, I'm tired of Nero WIFOMing my slot
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4115 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think its exactly impossible that Gamma or Boon throws in a rando willbooster without a scum rb. I mean you can have a backup without the role present. Its maybe unlikely and a scum RB does kinda make sense with 2.5 investigations. That and Gamma putting in his pet role are the only two things keeping me from insta voting Jingle.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4116 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4113, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:everything points to not being the case.
???

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4117 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4098, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4095, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, the flipside is that PB doesn't want Maki behind him b/c Maki will get a guilty on him.

Do you remember when I first brought up my theory that Nikk was our token VT and thus Katio was a outted goon. PB said he liked that. Later on when I learned that PB was a claimed VT I questioned why he's sheep me if he knew my theory was wrong. He came in and said he was only sheeping the part that Katio was a rolecopped goon and not WHY I thought he was a rolecopped goon. Did you ever comment on that? Do you buy it? What did/do you think?
Yeah, but I would need to reread those posts.
Why don't you do that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4118 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4114, Pink Ball wrote:Can we lynch Jingle already please, I'm tired of Nero WIFOMing my slot
At what point did I indicate that we weren't voting in Katio/Jingle? The more you avoid me and just come in and whine about getting suspected only makes me want you dead more.

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4119 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 1505, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1501, Kaito Momota wrote:Maki isn't going behind anyone suspect because she's scum who will lie about her results to get out of being lynched for another day

Clemency needs to claim his role today or die
How can I lie about my results?
I'd need to guilty someone tomorrow to do that.
You also know I'd make a better fake claim then one that puts me at instant death if I was scum.
So bye
In post 1520, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1512, Kaito Momota wrote:So I do think you guys would act on it, sorry
He made this exact same argument when I caught him as scum
lynch this
In post 1530, Maki Harukawa wrote:I'm not gonna kick and scream like the other games where people don't listen.
You're getting lynched or I'll force people to listen
In post 1558, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1551, Kaito Momota wrote:I retract my claim by the way

Turns out people do believe any claim made, as Clemency got super defensive about it - that doesn't look like a reaction town has towards someone they 'know' is scum
HAHAHAHAHA
In post 1581, Maki Harukawa wrote:Kaito has no reason to make that claim in the first place
In post 1651, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1584, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1581, Maki Harukawa wrote:Kaito has no reason to make that claim in the first place
He does if he thinks clemency was bsing a pr claim in order to force him to commit to it
Faking vanilla cop is trying to fish a pr at best. Clearly, scum motivated he could've reaction tested in a dif manor. This was meant with pure scum intent
In post 1654, Maki Harukawa wrote:Hey Chara I'm confident Kaito is scum. Now come join me
In post 1662, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1655, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1651, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1584, Wisdom wrote:
He does if he thinks clemency was bsing a pr claim in order to force him to commit to it
Faking vanilla cop is trying to fish a pr at best. Clearly, scum motivated he could've reaction tested in a dif manor. This was meant with pure scum intent
i disagree but youre tunneling so it doesnt matter
You're correct that I'm tunneling. I haven't been wrong when I've called him scum as town before though so I don't see a reason to stop.
In post 1691, Maki Harukawa wrote:Wisdom won't listen Chara it's useless.
You know I can read Kaito

Maki/Maria is pretty damned adamant that Kaito is scum. Mechanically Jingle makes sense but I don’t think Maki/Maria is wrong. If I had realized Maki=Maria, I probably would never voted her. :facepalm:

I don’t see how scum can be anywhere outside of Jingle/Kaito. That’s why I was so adamantly opposed to a no lynch.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4120 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Fuck off, dancing 'merican. I have answered every single shit you have pointed towards me, with patience and maternal love. And you keep going and going and going and going and going...

...and going and going and going with the same. old. bullshit about my slot. READ MY FUCKING ISO IF YOU STILL HAVE DOUBTS, DO YOUR FUCKING HOMEWORK AND THEN MAKE ME WORK IF YOU'RE STILL NOT CONVINCED. YOU DIDN'T READ THE WHOLE GAME, THAT'S ON YOU, NOT ME.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4121 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Like, you're so fucking convinced about your token VT theory that you can't believe that I'm town. What the fuck is that shit. Do you want to lose because of your ego telling you you're right about something you have NOTHING to back up other than "only one VT has flipped, that must mean there's only one VT hurr durr".
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4122 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4115, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think its exactly impossible that Gamma or Boon throws in a rando willbooster without a scum rb. I mean you can have a backup without the role present. Its maybe unlikely and a scum RB does kinda make sense with 2.5 investigations. That and Gamma putting in his pet role are the only two things keeping me from insta voting Jingle.
There is nothing to indicate willibooster role is town, like I said, odds are it’s either not here or Jingle’s enchantress. But
there isn’t any point to Gamma using this role, unless there is an rb of the OPPOSITE alignment
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4123 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

How does the informed variant works? Is there by any chance that FB would get more and more info every night, and that the Willbooster was made to avoid him not getting info?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4124 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4116, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4113, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:everything points to not being the case.
???
In post 4109, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4093, Nero Cain wrote:What if scum knew there was a rolecop?
In post 1020, Pink Ball wrote:Even worse than a Kaito lynch.
Lynching Wisdom would be a shot in the dark. A Kaito lynch would give us some associations at least.

If scum knows there is a rolecop, then this post from PB makes 0 sense, if he’s scum here. No way does informed scum!PB argue against Wisdom lynch over Kaito.

So,
I think we can assume that PB had no clue that Wisdom was rolecop, at the time he made his vt claim
Why would scum!PB want to lynch Kaito over Wisdom?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”