BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:12 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 893, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 885, BuJaber wrote:I get this vibe that you're trying to bully me into scumreading RCE though which bothers me
I mean you just said you think we are different alignments so you do think one of us is scum, yes? If it's me I'd like to hear why. I do think RCE is a bit scummy, yes and I could be right and I could be wrong. No one is really talking about him so I'm asking others opinions.

That has more to do with the positions you took on joges than anything.

I'm saying there's one scum between you and I dunno who, not there's one scum between you but I'm keeping it to myself.

Biggest thing I was scumreading was the jibril townread early on that you later changed your mind on. I know you feel like you've explained why, but it doesn't make it less scummy.

Also that RCE has been one of your biggest scumreads for a long time but it doesn't seem like you're trying hard enough to lynch him. I know you can be influential but it's like you're giving up with this playerlist, then trying again a little, then giving up etc.

On the plus side you're getting annoyed and shading me without really pushing me but not ignoring me which is more likely to come from town.

What do you think of RCE's wagon analysis?
Wayward Bullets is in signups!

"
Usually I’m not big on puns, but I like the cut of your jib
"- Pine
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:12 am

Post by Creature »

Aladdin town too
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:12 am

Post by Creature »

Woah, never thought BuJaber would be the one ignoring my question
Sigh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

OH SHIT! inappropriate contact with a minor. See you guys after the ban.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:15 am

Post by Creature »

I'm practically 18.
Sigh
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:18 am

Post by BuJaber »

Because joges getting townread by people got some weird attention.

We've got jibril, amor, vedith, RCE, joges and Nero in the middle of this attention. Weird interactions always contain scum, and already jibril and vedith flipped town, leaving the 4 of you.

You and vedith were on the "don't townread joges" side which means that read threatened you in some way and nero picked up on that even though it was subtle. He's either scum very interested in people's reads on joges or town sorting through the bs.

"
"- Pine
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:19 am

Post by Creature »

???
Sigh
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:19 am

Post by BuJaber »

I'm sorry creature they're asking more important questions.

You aren't posting. Well more accurately you weren't posting enough for town you. And also you were on the wagon making you a candidate.

"
"- Pine
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:20 am

Post by BuJaber »

That's why you deserved enigma's shade.

Heck even nero forgot you were in the game

"
"- Pine
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:20 am

Post by Creature »

Meh, still would go with Emperor flippyNips lynch today
Sigh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 900, BuJaber wrote:I'm saying there's one scum between you and I dunno who, not there's one scum between you but I'm keeping it to myself.
oh ok, so you are scum reading me and not necessarily RCE despite saying "I'm trying to figure out who the scum between you two" and "you two are different alignments." I'm confused.
In post 900, BuJaber wrote:Biggest thing I was scumreading was the jibril townread early on that you later changed your mind on. I know you feel like you've explained why, but it doesn't make it less scummy.
What's my motivation here?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:35 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 905, BuJaber wrote:Because joges getting townread by people got some weird attention.

We've got jibril, amor, vedith, RCE, joges and Nero in the middle of this attention. Weird interactions always contain scum, and already jibril and vedith flipped town, leaving the 4 of you.

You and vedith were on the "don't townread joges" side which means that read threatened you in some way and nero picked up on that even though it was subtle. He's either scum very interested in people's reads on joges or town sorting through the bs.
This is again blown out of proportion, "don't townread Joges" was only Neros interpretation of us questioning vague reads on Joges. It doesn't even represent my or Vedith's read on the slot at the time.

For the record I didn't scumread Joges initially but thought the townreads he was getting for very nai posting was weird, that has to do with the slots throwing meaningless reads out not Joges. Nero making it an issue is what made me think Joges could be scum with Nero. Jibrils posting made me reconsider on Joges but the read on Nero lingered.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:36 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Nero doesn't really need to out the Vedith interaction. It doesn't really benefit scum in any way and gives town a small foothold.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:37 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I could be overcompensating for being wrong on Jibril and just be townreading Neros posts as a result but eh.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 905, BuJaber wrote:nero picked up on that even though it was subtle. He's either scum very interested in people's reads on joges or town sorting through the bs.
or and this is where my original thought process was...

Vedith and RCE saw an outpouring of "Joges is town" and tried to fight the wave and keep Joges lynchable.

of course, Vedith flipped town so we know he wasn't but I think RCE still could have.

I've also seen scum question people who are misreading their buddy and that's another thing that could have happened.

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:42 am

Post by profii »

In post 899, RCEnigma wrote:Why do you think Nero and I have to be different alignments in the first place?
comes across as setting up a chain of mislynches if BuJ is scum and you 2 are town

oh, nero flipped town? damn, must be you as scum then, oops again, wow I'm bad at this

etc.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 911, RCEnigma wrote:Nero making it an issue is what made me think Joges could be scum with Nero.
You asked and I gave my answer why I was town reading him. Then you spent 2 more posts questioning ppls Joges town reads. You seemed very interested in ppl town reading Joges and it seemed like you didn't want ppl to town read him.

Also, pretty convenient that you starting thinking I was scum after I called you out.

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:52 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 915, profii wrote:
In post 899, RCEnigma wrote:Why do you think Nero and I have to be different alignments in the first place?
comes across as setting up a chain of mislynches if BuJ is scum and you 2 are town

oh, nero flipped town? damn, must be you as scum then, oops again, wow I'm bad at this

etc.

You should read my previous games. You'd get a huge kick out of them.

"
"- Pine
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 911, RCEnigma wrote:This is again blown out of proportion, "don't townread Joges"
was only Neros interpretation
of us questioning vague reads on Joges.
It was Buj's too. And I think lycan might have said something too but no one understands half of what he says. :lol:

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:00 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 910, Nero Cain wrote:What's my motivation here?
Shading people on the wagon while dispelling any TMI tell against you?

You don't see that that's a possible scum move?

"
"- Pine
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:05 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 911, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 905, BuJaber wrote:Because joges getting townread by people got some weird attention.

This is again blown out of proportion, "don't townread Joges" was only Neros interpretation of us questioning vague reads on Joges. It doesn't even represent my or Vedith's read on the slot at the time.

For the record I didn't scumread Joges initially but thought the townreads he was getting for very nai posting was weird, that has to do with the slots throwing meaningless reads out not Joges. Nero making it an issue is what made me think Joges could be scum with Nero. Jibrils posting made me reconsider on Joges but the read on Nero lingered.

Say you're scum and joges is your partner.

A bunch of people townread joges, you gain easy distancing points by arguing against it.

Say you're scum and joges is town

A bunch of people townread joges early on, that is bad for you because that's likely one less person you won't be able to lynch.

You see the scum-motivation?

"
"- Pine
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:07 am

Post by RCEnigma »

So damned if I do damned if I don't basically?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:08 am

Post by BuJaber »

Anyway I just noticed something and I want to lynch overkill. After the vedith kill, claiming to be pr unprompted like that has to be unbelievably dumb from a PR pov, so I'm pretty sure he's lying.

VOTE: overkill

"
"- Pine
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:09 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 921, RCEnigma wrote:So damned if I do damned if I don't basically?

Damned if you refuse to acknowledge our argument.

You're making it sound like your read on joges mattered when it didn't.

"
"- Pine
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:09 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 920, BuJaber wrote:A bunch of people townread joges early on, that is bad for you because that's likely one less person you won't be able to lynch.
This one actually isn't a big deal if I'm scum and he's town. I wouldn't have an issue nightkilling a universal townread that's absent a large part of the day discussion, if it isn't a scumled spew he's probably a tpr. 2 birds one stone.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”