Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 533, BuJaber wrote:
In post 532, rb wrote:why would scum rush to not have a nolynch

by the logic that they're trying to camoflauge why would they not just split votes among different wagons and flake about (like half the game did)

all i can see is that your read hasn't actually changed since rvs, and anyone who disagrees with you is also likely scum. that's...ridiculous, and it's hard to take your reads seriously when you put me as scum and call that the team when i'm town, and you're scumreading one of my townreads as well

i've got a killer headache so i'm gonna lie down

Why would scum want to flake out and no lynch when the leading wagon is on town. They can get it hammered without looking any different from the townies that are avoiding the no lynch.

As for you I think we've played once before and I don't really remember your game. You are well-known and have been around for a little bit and should be czpable of giving reasons and talking us through your reads instead of blanket "x is town", "y is scum", "oh no my townreads are voting a townread".

What's worse is you townread clemency who's ISO is less useful than a bottle of water. Unlike RoS who was not playing at all, clemency was here and posting but posting 0 content.

You also aren't reading the game properly. I am not scumreading everyone that disagrees with me. Lovebird disagreed with me day 1. Akarin has been tunnelling me and I've been townreading her based on the exchange with eyes.

Even the bus joke. You csn ignore it and I still have a solid case on clemency, but I think the joke is a valid reason to scumread him. I know that joke claims are NAI in a vacuum (note that it's because town also do it not because it isn't a scummy action), but this game is open, and two people have made the same joke and I believe two people of the same alignment just don't make the same joke. Townies joke for fun and it's boring to repeat jokes. Scum joke to appear relaxed and like they don't know how to begin. Clem copied flubber. If you have a previous game where this has happened and two townies have made the same joke in rvs then I won't mention this again, I'll just lynch clemency for the lack of content and being a counterwagon to flipped town.

My ISO is full of posts talking about Clemency.

He posts but doesn't participate in discussion. When I jumped on him people defended. Throughout the game his posting isn't improving but people are still defending him just as strongly. At some point you have to see that not posting content is scum-indicative.

I would seriously not ironically prefer to play with NM than cleme if this is how clem always plays. At least with NM you can get an idea what he's thinking and you can analyze his voting patterns.

There's some weird conviction from a lot of players that he's town and it just makes no sense. Why is he town?
Why is clem not concerned by all the townreads he's getting despite not doing anything townie? Wouldn't you get suspicious in his position?
Wayward Bullets is in signups!

"
Usually I’m not big on puns, but I like the cut of your jib
"- Pine
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Spoiler:
In post 825, BuJaber wrote:
In post 533, BuJaber wrote:
In post 532, rb wrote:why would scum rush to not have a nolynch

by the logic that they're trying to camoflauge why would they not just split votes among different wagons and flake about (like half the game did)

all i can see is that your read hasn't actually changed since rvs, and anyone who disagrees with you is also likely scum. that's...ridiculous, and it's hard to take your reads seriously when you put me as scum and call that the team when i'm town, and you're scumreading one of my townreads as well

i've got a killer headache so i'm gonna lie down

Why would scum want to flake out and no lynch when the leading wagon is on town. They can get it hammered without looking any different from the townies that are avoiding the no lynch.

As for you I think we've played once before and I don't really remember your game. You are well-known and have been around for a little bit and should be czpable of giving reasons and talking us through your reads instead of blanket "x is town", "y is scum", "oh no my townreads are voting a townread".

What's worse is you townread clemency who's ISO is less useful than a bottle of water. Unlike RoS who was not playing at all, clemency was here and posting but posting 0 content.

You also aren't reading the game properly. I am not scumreading everyone that disagrees with me. Lovebird disagreed with me day 1. Akarin has been tunnelling me and I've been townreading her based on the exchange with eyes.

Even the bus joke. You csn ignore it and I still have a solid case on clemency, but I think the joke is a valid reason to scumread him. I know that joke claims are NAI in a vacuum (note that it's because town also do it not because it isn't a scummy action), but this game is open, and two people have made the same joke and I believe two people of the same alignment just don't make the same joke. Townies joke for fun and it's boring to repeat jokes. Scum joke to appear relaxed and like they don't know how to begin. Clem copied flubber. If you have a previous game where this has happened and two townies have made the same joke in rvs then I won't mention this again, I'll just lynch clemency for the lack of content and being a counterwagon to flipped town.

My ISO is full of posts talking about Clemency.

He posts but doesn't participate in discussion. When I jumped on him people defended. Throughout the game his posting isn't improving but people are still defending him just as strongly. At some point you have to see that not posting content is scum-indicative.

I would seriously not ironically prefer to play with NM than cleme if this is how clem always plays. At least with NM you can get an idea what he's thinking and you can analyze his voting patterns.

There's some weird conviction from a lot of players that he's town and it just makes no sense. Why is he town?
Why is clem not concerned by all the townreads he's getting despite not doing anything townie? Wouldn't you get suspicious in his position?

Dammit man!

I'm not defending Clem, his play here is visible to all, I compare to 740, as he was run up to L1 and he was town sure his play was more assured once confirmed, but prior he was his usual shit posting self.

Several players have less than desirable isos, but I don't yet see clem out here making moves, his vote looks pretty transparent to me.
The crux of the issue for me is that I have other slots I think are equally vote worthy that have given just as little to the cause. I feel like eyes is hiding in your wake here thinking an early sheep on Clem is enough to bury him for today.

Your point about not maf isn't a fair one... That's just clear baiting of the indefensible! Clem has tells. Nm has tells. I have gator rolled Nm for three straight days previously and honestly people just got bored of it and started voting me... Finally flipped him and he was town.

So while I don't condemn your actions entirely, comparisons like that makes the push look reachier than it need be, and prejudicing those considering their options is a waste of time as well, as scum can just as easily sidestep discussion or bus willingly and be less vulnerable than those who sought the facts.

I get your pov, and I get the pov of your doubters.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:41 pm

Post by BuJaber »

So who do you want? Mcqueen? Could be scum.. just kinda being too on the nose about it. I remember I genuinenly thought he was busy irl. Let's see if he improves.

I could go for creature? Seemingly just assigning reads on people arbitrarily.

FB's shading of wilky is uncalled for. I don't know if it's overly defensive because he feels unfairly attacked or because of scum but he did seem townie to me earlier.

Who else do we have.. rb fails my BoP test but according to him that's a bad way to sort him. I know he could just lie but people don't tend to lie about things inherent to their playstyle if you know what I mean. Scum actually tend to be more honest about things like that because it's not game related so they feel safe enough to be truthful.

How do you feel about akarin?

"
"- Pine
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:44 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Let's just start lynching lurkers one by one. If they start to post now but they don't obvtown it'd be too late.

I bet you we have like 2 scum lurkers among the 6 or so lurky players, and 1 scum who is posting a bit more.

You have to explain to me what makes mcqueen different from clemency this game though. I'm just not seeing it. Posting but posting nothing is more scummier to me than posting nothing at all.

"
"- Pine
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:39 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Many good points that I will address after work.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:17 pm

Post by wilky »

In post 824, Firebringer wrote:does it bug u that ur still posturing?
Yeah! It bothered me so much I barely slept last night.

@buj I'm at work for the next 8-10 hours so I can't do it just yet but tonight I'll re-iso both you and clem. As I seen to remember from my catch up most of your mentions of him were just similar to "clem" is scum but I'll recheck tonight because admittedly I was trying to get through the thread as quick as I could to catch up and have an idea of where we were at. I'll recheck clem after you to reevaluate my position then check back in with my thoughts.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:27 am

Post by Creature »

What has this game become?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:28 am

Post by Creature »

In post 827, BuJaber wrote:I could go for creature? Seemingly just assigning reads on people arbitrarily.
-_-
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:28 am

Post by Creature »

Is anyone townreading Alonzo?
Sigh
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:46 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Votecount: 3.2
(2) BuJaber voted by:
Akarin, Firebringer.
(2) Clemency voted by:
BuJaber, Eyes without a face.
(2) mcqueen voted by:
Clemency, wilky.

(3) Not voting:
Alonzo, Creature, mcqueen.

With 9 players alive, 5 votes are needed for a lynch.

Day 3 ends in (expired on 2019-03-02 10:15:00).
I mostly just lurk now.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:48 am

Post by Creature »

VOTE: mcqueen
Sigh
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:49 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 831, Creature wrote:What has this game become?
Scum are winning what do you expect.

They didn't even have to bus anyone yet. Haha pun not intended.

"
"- Pine
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:00 am

Post by Creature »

I feel like the comeback is still pretty viable.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:00 am

Post by Creature »

Alonzo and mcqueen have both great scum equity.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:02 am

Post by Creature »

I'm leaning you as the third scum. Do you have a say?
Sigh
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:11 am

Post by BuJaber »

I'm not and from what I've seen you know how to read me quite well. So I'm pretty suspicious.

"
"- Pine
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:14 am

Post by Creature »

doesn't mean I can read you immediatelly.
Sigh
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:25 am

Post by BuJaber »

There's 2 and a half dayphases of posts to analyze

"
"- Pine
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:00 am

Post by Eyes without a face »

Shit. I got prodded. I didn't realize it was so long since I last posted and I don't see much has changed. I am not sure of anything anymore, and I will fry you all if/when FB flips red at the end of the game.

@BuJ: Still want to be voting Clem or do you want to switch to mcqueen? Personally I have weal TR on mcqueen but nobody had been listening to me all game, so I will accept the fact that win or lose I had no say in the matter.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:42 am

Post by wilky »

Might be at work a little longer than expected will get these isos done tonight though.
In post 833, Creature wrote:Is anyone townreading Alonzo?
Alonzo has been scummy but I'm more confident on McQueen and i don't think mcqueen/Alonzo makes sense. A red McQueen flip would steer me towards green Alonzo and red fb, a green McQueen flip then I'd go for green fb and red Alonzo
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:30 pm

Post by Alonzo »

TRIGGER WARNING

VOTE: WILKY
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Re - creature

I find nearly all of his posts as snake so far. I had a townread on the pred for some good early posts but those days are distant. Just one of a few dubious slots.

Outside of FB and possibly you I'm a bundle of nullscum reads.
Creatures start is very erratic, I had a Tr on the pred for content in the early game on my initial read throughs tho.
I'm unsure of Akarin overall, and IIRC they have pushed one wagon all day. I think they have avoided me mostly and I them.
@ buj
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Mcqueen bothers me in the sense he hit and run scum smeared me when I joined then went afk. Using Vla and prod dodges to get by looks like.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:17 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Iv got so much metabias here tho..

That's to say iv given creature mcqueen and clem a lot of slack here being busy real life not being able to guage as many players responses in real time.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by Alonzo »

So yeah, my line in the sand is Buj is prob town.

Creature, clem, Mcqueen, eyes, wilky would be a fair pool.
I'm tending away from clem and mcqueen a while longer on meta.

Creature knows me and went there, but all his reads seem empty whereas I know he's definitely got the ability to sort as town, he's definitely sunk that slot since he joined.

Return to “Completed Open Games”