Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3425 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 3422, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 3420, Near x Mello wrote:nope. Dont have to prove shit to scum
You're not proving it to me. You're proving it to the people who are vetoing my lynch who are not lynching me today. You've openly said in other games to 'respect my scum game' 'respect my scum game' yet you can't say why I'm scum here to others? If I'm scum here the reason you'll lose is because you can't prove to everyone that I am scum.
it wont be the first time

what do you care
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3426 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3423, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:
In post 3409, mastina wrote:
In post 586, Vedith wrote:Well, I'm almost half way to being lynched. That's a pretty big thing to put onto one guy.
Now, I could have made it equal and voted Gamma, but that would make me as bad as the people voting me!
RED FLAGS RED FLAGS

Vedith entered the game as the largest wagon--he voted Pink Ball, the largest counterwagon, and avoided voting Gamma...with this bullshit excuse.

Try telling me with a straight face that his reason for not voting Gamma Emerald isn't absolute bullshit.
Mastina, please elaborate on your trajectory with regards to gamme. Because I'm pretty sure you had them as town earlier, when you had the same informarion you do now with regards to the post you're currently calling out as scum spew.
There isn't one, really.

I read it the first time as being one way.

I am reading it again, with the extra context of seeing how Vedith has treated other slots that have since flipped, and am now reading it the opposite way.

I thought Vedith's constant mentioning of Gamma was a pocketing attempt initially, but rereading the iso I read it as partner defense.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3427 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 3425, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 3422, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 3420, Near x Mello wrote:nope. Dont have to prove shit to scum
You're not proving it to me. You're proving it to the people who are vetoing my lynch who are not lynching me today. You've openly said in other games to 'respect my scum game' 'respect my scum game' yet you can't say why I'm scum here to others? If I'm scum here the reason you'll lose is because you can't prove to everyone that I am scum.
it wont be the first time

what do you care
Because we both win if you do it. I get to see if you're just making things up and you get to prove why I'm scum to others.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3428 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

its not the first time you play with me so you know i won't do any such thing

therefore this is just a big act to show off how much you want to "solve"
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3429 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

I assumed you would this game given your previous posting. However, if that's the case so be it you'll be lynched later on before me. As long as you're content with that then this conversation is over.
Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3430 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by Reasonably Psychotic »

In post 3424, mastina wrote:
In post 3421, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:I mean. I guess that works. Feels a little simplistic, but sure! <3
Didn't feel like wasting the time writing a novel on the subject when it's ultimately not that important. :P Short version sufficed.

I could use your help/backing RE: Almost50, here.

Take a look at him.
Take a damn good look at him.
Read my points on him.
Realize he ABSOLUTELY kills Drixx here N1; he ABSOLUTELY kills Ankamius (one of the best players in the game at reading him) N2; realize Drixx held suspicions MIRRORING YOUR OWN that Almost50's role was a scum role; realize Ankamius (again, one of the best players in the game at reading him) scumread him; realize that Severa (who, while an imperfect scumhunter, is still a
good
scumhunter) was scumreading him.

And tell me what you think.
Naw, it makes sense. Note this is WITHOUT me bothering to reread anything, or ISO A50.

The strongest argument in favor of him being town was the warning he gave everyone(to share what I was thinking there, he only does that as scum in two situations: If his teammates include Drixx, myself, Wisdom, Alisae, or mastina(just don't see that coming from anyone else in this game who's scum game I'm familiar with), or if a/his scum role includes an ability to spy on/be part of all the PT's). I found it unlikely that his team included the people I thought capable of guiding him towards taking that line, but as the game has gone on I've grown more certain that the scum team has that ability to spy on pt's, so he's really left with nothing in terms of reasons to townread him.

Honestly, pure speculation of course, but I think it's super likely that his absence from the thread right now is part of an ability that let's him look at all the other PT's during this time when he's gone from the main thread.

So yeah, no objections to his lynch. Unwilling to vote there prior to his return to the thread at the least, and also will likely require that I ISO him.

-Yukiteru
Hydra of Amzela(Yuno) and Cerberus v666(Yukiteru)
Couple extraordinaire. What do
you
do for pillow talk?
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3431 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by Chito and Yuuri »

Chito: A50 did claim a post restriction and that the post restriction would not cause him to be prodded in the main thread. A post restriction does not make him town with certainty but I do believe the post restriction is likely real.

@Dunn
when did your read of Gamma go from scummy to null? Your first impression of the slot in rvs was that she was scummy (but not enough that you voted her) so there must then be something since then that has improved your read of her?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3432 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3431, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: A50 did claim a post restriction and that the post restriction would not cause him to be prodded in the main thread. A post restriction does not make him town with certainty but I do believe the post restriction is likely real.
Repeat after me.

Role != alignment.

His role is real; there's never been any question to that.

The alignment's the important part; I'm pretty sure it's a scum role.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3433 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

nope
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3434 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3431, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: A50 did claim a post restriction and that the post restriction would not cause him to be prodded in the main thread. A post restriction does not make him town with certainty but I do believe the post restriction is likely real.

@Dunn
when did your read of Gamma go from scummy to null? Your first impression of the slot in rvs was that she was scummy (but not enough that you voted her) so there must then be something since then that has improved your read of her?
Not really, that was the start of the game, they haven't continued to look scummy and that early stuff isn't enough for me to scumread them at this point in the game
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3435 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:11 pm

In post 73, Almost50 wrote:Colour me both utterly glad and genuinely shocked then. "A50 is Town" I thought may or may not come from Cerb this early, but "better than me" totally threw me off. Cerb knows I don't see myself worthy of a comparison with him, let alone being called "better" than him.

OK, so first impression is your slot is Town (Cerb wouldn't be trying to "pocket" me, would he?). I also havge some Town vibes from Dunn, BNL, C&Y, FL (though I'll never trust my read in him this early, and off one post), Torque & AfaF (with the reservation that I don't like tw taking the backseat so early). I dunno what to do with Clem's Miller claim, but I'll give him a pass (he's -at least- honest about not having played the role before).

This leaves me with S&J, SSB, Gamma, Joan, Toog (I suspect he may have a 1-shot global protective ability?? :lol: ), Drixx, Maria (my nemesis), mastina, Robert & NxM to sort
preliminarily
In post 1469, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1460, Near x Mello wrote:who is scum, almost

~Near
I dunno
for sure
yet, but I agree Elena is likely scum. I also have no quite a few slots that are not in my "confidently TRs" list that may include some player everyone is currently leaning town on.

For example, mastina and RP are not scum
together
, yet one may still be, and I don't know which. They could both be town too.

Spike & Jet is another slot that I independently can't trust. Creature's not obv.owning and Xtoxm.. well, just read his signature on his main to know what I think of his scum game.

I'm leaning Town on Dunn but I have nothing much to prove it (or be confident in it).

I suspect BOTH Miller claims, and I wouldn't be too surprised if they BOTH were scum who went for am over the top gambit. Like, 2 Millers, one flips scum, the other is semi-cofirmed town. THIS though means one of mastina/RP
must be
scum, because these are the two players I can imagine going that far.

Finally, I have no read on Robert, and I dunno why PB suddenly jumped so high on mastina's readlist (despite the fact I personally had a TR on PB, mind you).

The rest I'm comfortable calling town for various reasons.
In post 1510, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1509, mastina wrote:
In post 1499, Toogeloo wrote:Mastina is just lining up my death regardless. If I don't die tonight, I'm going to be death tunneled all day tomorrow by her.
Rightly so! Because you claimed a fucking role that is meant to die N2. And if you don't die N2...why the fuck not.
I'm going to have to step in right now to say: You type a LOT, read little, and comprehend nothing.

Toog maybe scum (not according to me, but .. maybe). He could be checked on N3 (or he could've been checked on N1, mind you).

Yet he could be what he said he sis and he is dying on N2.

Or he could still be what he said he is and scum won't believe it so they won't try to kill him, especially with you offering him to them on a silver platter 9and that['s assuming you're town, which I think you might be, but if I had to choose between you & Toog then he is the townie 11 times out of 10)

Then again, he could be what SPIKE said he is and instead of having scum walk right into the trap you are telling them not to bother because you are their very own minion and will do their job for them without the risk.

So, which is it? Are you bad or are you really bad? Like, even if you didn't believe his claim, and even if you suspected him, why couldn't you just keep your mouth shut until after the fact to see what happens and then talk about it?

The more this hoes on the more I think Spike was actually trying to
protect
Toogeloo, and you (mastina) are persistent on walking in the other direction.

THAT is why (a) I don't read your walls, and (b) I never follow your reads. STOP BEING BAD AT THIS GAME.

Thank you.
Chito: I like A50 for town. 1469 is wrong in ways that are unlikely to come from scum, 73 is a level of early game solving that rarely comes from scum a50 and 1510 works against the way that a50 is more pockety as scum and less combative.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3436 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:22 pm

Chito: I'll also mention that his level of tilt at the nature of this push is slightly townie; so based on pt interactions I would say he is also likely town, but given you don't have access to that I will simply focus on his iso.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3437 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:13 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

@Elena, if I flip town, what will you get from Gamma then?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3438 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3333, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:
In post 1484, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:Lazy ISO reading summary primarily because survivalism dictates that I support the Elena wagon if it turns out there is actually good reason to think they're scum, so I need to get through my other plans to take a look at them.

First though: After reading both Torque and singletonking, they both seemed to have reached the conclusion that S&J were widely townread, when if anything the thread consensus was more that there was cause to think they were scum, but people were saying that the reasons to think they were scum were actually NAI, meaning that yesterday they were, at best, null, and probably closer to null-scum, in terms of general thread consensus.

Did I somehow miss something that happened and made people think they were probtown, at least enough so that Torque and singletonking came to that same conclusion? If not, can Torque nad singletonking explain what you read in the game that made you think they were generally townread?

Torque: Pretty consistently anti-vedith, from early in the day(4th on the wagon). Given the extremely malleable and manipulable game state throughout D1, I'm far more inclined to think Torque is town rather than bussing scum.
Torque also analyzed the situation with Vedith and Gamma in a similar fashion to myself, decent chance that they're scum together based on the interactions and gamma's opportunism elsewhere.
Later expresses some doubt about Vedith, which weakens this position a bit...and obviously makes me consider whether or not his position on Gamma is purely designed to lead us down the path to a mislynch on Gamma ; still inclined to vote Gamma, wiith an eye on Torque if that ends up as a town flip.

Conclusion: likely town based on interactions with scum slot and general play.

Time to go do something more fun than ISO'ing. Will continue isoing over the night.

In the meantime.
VOTE: Gamma Emerald

-Yukiteru
@Gamma: See bolded above. Basically voting patterns and opportunism that seems uncharacteristic, as well as bad interactions with flipped scum.

I literally have no idea what my ability does, other than it being mandatory on N2, and by flavor implying it would interfere with what someone else was doing, and for them to "look out" if they matched up with something I'm not going to be sharing.

-Yukiteru
Um yeah I didn't get anything back about your ability so I'm left to conclude it's bullshit. I'd assume were you to target me with something negative I'd get feedback about it.
VOTE: reasonably psychotic
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3439 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3337, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
MOD DECISION: SuperfluousNinja is being modkilled
for intentionally trying to communicate with another player through PM, being aware of abusing the rules. Their alignment will now be turned into a Neutral Survivor. Their Role PM before being modkilled is shown below. As there are no critical issues that would compromise the game, game now continues normally.

Spoiler: SuperfluousNinja's Role PM
ANIME U-PICK: KING SIZE
CHIBA ERIKA

Welcome,
Robert2424, ooba
SuperfluousNinja
, your role is
CHIBA ERIKA (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei), sided with the Youtube Copystrikers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
  • - You have your voice and vote, use them wisely and victory is yours.
    - You have [REDACTED] as your fellow Copystrikers. You all share a where you can talk with your teammates during nights and pregame. Your Factional PT is locked during day phases.
    - You also have a
    factional kill
    power. Decide with your teammates and confirm in your PT;
    who is going to kill whom?
    . You may change decisions until the end of the night. You may choose to not kill.
    - You are invited to join 12312312121. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - As a trained daughter of the Chiba family, your physical abilities and speed are well beyond average. You try to use your speed to confuse others.
    {(UNLOCKED NIGHT 1)You may distract another player by targeting them each night. The target will be notified that someone targeted them, but not that you did. This action has no further effect.}

-
    {(UNLOCKED NIGHT 2) If there is someone targeting you (if more than one, a random person), their action will fail and they will receive this message: "Whoosh, you're too slow, the target ran away".
    [/color]
    - ETHEREAL HIDDEN SWORD TECHNIQUE - KIRIKAGE!
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3)With this honed skill, any nightkills made by you will become critical and cannot be saved by any healing roles. (I'm speaking about roles like Doctor)}.

-
    REMEMBER THAT SOME OF YOUR ABILITIES ARE GREYED OUT AND WILL BE UNLOCKED WHEN THE GAME REACHES THE PHASE WRITTEN IN FRONT OF EACH LOCKED ABILITIES. AT THE END OF DAY 3, YOU MAY DECIDE TO DROP THIS ROLE PM AND REPLACE IT WITH A NEW ONE. MORE INFORMATION IN THE GAME THREAD.

HOW TO WIN
  • -
    You win when at least half of the living players are YTCSs (Like 2 in 4) and no hostile neutrals (if any exist) are alive.
Good luck, y̙͔̽̓ͥ̈́o͇̖͈̹̹̦̹ͯ́ͧ̔́u̢͓͙̪̓'̗̜̼͎͆͢lͣ͐ͣ̓ͫ͏̶̙̞͇̖̗͍l̳̝̪̬̀͊ͭ̂͢ ̭͍̭̰͉́̾ͭ͊ͨ͒̚̕͢n͙̗̝̙̺̘͆͋̇͆ͧ̓ͦ̆͗́ê̴̱̦͎͇̄ͫ̋̀ͅe̵̼͙̗̣͔̞͂ͮ͑ͮ̿͜͝d̵͙̹̫͚̿͆̊̄̃ͨ̊ͤͤ͟ ̞̠̜̤̪̰͖̎̿͒̂́̀i̡͈̳͎͈͖͙̥ͦ͡t̴͙̭͉̘̠̬̥͊͐͛!̐̊ͦ͌ͫ̆ͫͧ́͠҉̟̥͈̻̙̱
waow
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3440 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3347, Near x Mello wrote:thats not scum indicative for me. I bus weak buddies

~Near
Can back this up and Clem should too
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3441 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3409, mastina wrote:
In post 586, Vedith wrote:Well, I'm almost half way to being lynched. That's a pretty big thing to put onto one guy.
Now, I could have made it equal and voted Gamma, but that would make me as bad as the people voting me!
RED FLAGS RED FLAGS

Vedith entered the game as the largest wagon--he voted Pink Ball, the largest counterwagon, and avoided voting Gamma...with this bullshit excuse.

Try telling me with a straight face that his reason for not voting Gamma Emerald isn't absolute bullshit.
Are you trying to case me here? Cos it sounds like it.
<Embrace The Void>

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3442 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Clem replaced out then his slot died buddy
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3443 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ffs
Maybe I need to die so I'll stop being a moron all over the thread with my brain leakage
<Embrace The Void>

Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3444 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:39 pm

Post by Joan of Arc »

So you're doubting Ankamius' read on him?
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3445 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:47 pm

Post by Joan of Arc »

Like, N x M is scum, it is clear. The reason he won't budge on his reads after being proven wrong by the flips multiple times is because he has to do so, because his team would lose otherwise. His partner is likely Almost50, whom he is defending staunchly.
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3446 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:50 pm

Post by Joan of Arc »

And he'll either ignore me or dismiss me as incompetent. Don't fall for that.
Alt of Plumber
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3447 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:43 pm

Chito: Ankamius is a strong player, but you have to evaluate her reads based on the merit of the arguments behind those reads.

She was arguing A50 was scum because a) toneread compared to the police game they played (old meta) and b) random setup speccy stuff

Considering that AP is A50's "jokey" account, I would say A50's play in this game has a comparable amount of jokiness and random setup speccy stuff compared to Ballroom Blitz, which is a more recent game: viewtopic.php?t=78486&f=23&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

I don't think it's wrong to take dead players' reads seriously, but I do think it is unwise to deadsheep players without evaluating the merits of their arguments.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3448 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:14 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2494, Ankamius wrote:I'm currently townreading both Almost50 and Gamma Emerald.
Can anybody point to where Ankamius expresses a scumread on Almost50?

Chito? Explain yourself? What are you talking about?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3449 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:15 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2495, Ankamius wrote:Like Almost50 was blatantly scum
in police academy
In post 2496, Ankamius wrote:I read through the ISO of a50
in variety hour
and it looks like classic scum-A50 to me.
Reading is key, she's talking about different games

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”