Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 65, Torque wrote:I like the fact A50 claiming he's not speaking in channels actually I think scum will just lurk and not claim so
Not talking in a channel is towny, but not for the reason already stated. It's easier to pocket people in neighborhoods than it is a whole thread of people. You have to play to a certain group of people in a hood that's easier to do then the whole game. It also gives the benefit of if you do pocket them and still get lynched they look bad by association.
In post 81, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 79, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 18, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hello all! Let’s mess the scum up shall we?
In post 76, Gamma Emerald wrote:This game is remarkably shorter thanI would’ve expected lol
Scummy
I’d say you’re shit at reading me but you haven’t been Town with me in a while so I don’t know what the actual level is there
I don't understand why Dunn called your 2 posts in question scummy. Mostly because I don't think they're that scummy. However, this reaction (or should I say overreaction,) is. He called 2 NAI posts scummy and you come back with something like this. No no.
VOTE: Gamma
In post 151, Morality wrote:If I was scum/SK, I’d have claimed it in my first post, instead I actually talked about some of my thoughts and insight on the play that Almost50.

VOTE: BNL

This seems like a forced push.
This push doesn't seem forced to me at all. The first line you talk about is some self meta that you think we should just magically know. You made a basic post about A50 like that should be towny. It wasn't at all.
So why is this push forced?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:16 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 224, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:Is this going to be a thing we're going to have to waste time on this game mastina? At this stage, at least? Are you rallying your PT troops to pull off a lynch on me because it's a high priority/I'm a near certain scumread on your part(not near certain relative to your other reads, but near certain in absolute terms)? Just wondering so I can keep my RL schedule clear if so.
Interesting.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:21 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 233, Spike and Jet wrote:i dont think you have
robert is the towniest person in this game so far, youre pushing him over bullshit and have a pretty empty iso
Empty as in lack of content or post count?
In post 236, Spike and Jet wrote:looks free speaking and genuine, and is consistent with his town game
How much of the game have you read when you posted this? Considering all the stuff that was posted in that timeframe I'm interested in your reads on other slots if he was your biggest tr.
In post 246, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito:

Page 7 Town OR Scum Who Broke the Rules (but would scum do that?)
Spoiler:
Dunnstral
Gamma Emerald
Torque
Near x Mello (HYDRA: Wisdom + Kokichi Oma)
Asking for a friend (HYDRA: Alisae + the worst)
Morality Flavor Leaf
Reasonably Psychotic (HYDRA: Cerberus v666 + Amzela)
Clemency
BulletNLynchproof
Toogeloo
Drixx
Joan of Arc

<--since this player list is massive, this is actually just a list of people I've arbitrarily decided not to think about for right now

People who did not post on page 7:

That I think are town anyway
Almost50
mastina

That make me wonder -- Is Jet Right?
Spike and Jet (HYDRA: Xtoxm + Creature)
Robert2424

That make me wonder -- Apathetic town or scum that didn't get excited about their role PM:
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Elena Fisher

What do you guys think? Which out of SSBF and Elena is busy town and which is scum that doesn't like their role PM?
I feel like you might push me considering what I'm about to say, but oh well. I dislike this post mostly because I don't think you really believe this list. It feels like you throwing a list out just to see what sticks. A lot of this feels like a reach anyway. The only reads that seem okay on this are A50 and Mastina. But from what I can tell they have a lot of townreads anyway.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 249, Toogeloo wrote:Also...

You'll want to test my Priest role before Night 3, and then force me to test again after Night 3 to see if I changed roles or not.
This just feels like LAMIST. In a scummy sense. Like he just pointed this out to gain some towncred.
In post 252, Near x Mello wrote:toog prolly town for being so eager to share everything

too eager for my liking but eh

~Near
Interesting that we had an opposite reaction
In post 255, Almost50 wrote:Could the two of you please step into the center of the stage and perform a first dance?
What type of dance would you like me to perform~
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:34 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

You're right how foolish of me.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:45 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

A wall just for me? Thanks I was getting a bit bored with how bland that catch up was.
Let me answer right away
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:57 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 296, Morality wrote:Elena, it’s simply because it seems to me as if BNL was looking for something to push rather than actually thinking it was scummy. And it’s not a matter of surface level forced seeming. I don’t expect any player in this game to not be capable as scum than mere surface level, so that has to be taken into consideration. I guess I could have worded things better. It’s not that the push itself is forced, but the remind behind it seemed like a politically chosen read, which is further proved to be true regardless of alignment, as BNL brings up the focal point of “Discuss?” thereafter.
That is worded much better. So you think he picked the readout to push you and then wanted to see how others would react to it with the discussion part. Fair enough I can see that. I have more issue with the way you stated things, but I think you bring it up in a later part of this wall so.
In post 296, Morality wrote:If you read my casing afterwards, you would have seen that I was painting a picture with my percentages, and thus had BNL at 60% likely to be town, made up of course, I like to assume everyone is town rather than the other way around in games, because it’s much more likely that I am correct,
and when things start to not add up, is when I push.
let us talk about the bolded part here. I don't expect a full answer here because for you to do that you'd basically be telling people what to look out for when you're going for a push. However, I will ask does not add up mean stuff you don't understand or when things seem suspicious. Very important difference.
In post 296, Morality wrote:Naturally, I half expected you, Elena, to come after my post the way you did, statistically speaking, you tend to push me regardless of your alignment. You also tend to kill me off whether it be by vigilante, mafia, or serial killer shot. You’re the only person to have ever vig shot me on site, and I was Mafia that game.
Do I? I honestly only remember going after you in that vig game. I'm flattered you remember so much about me Morality. I don't think going after you is the correct wording here. I mostly wanted to poke and prod you like we're doing right now. Maybe I just suspect the way you're posting if I do go after you a lot like you're saying. However, I don't really remember ever doing that. It's clear I've been correct a lot more than false though.
In post 296, Morality wrote:So let me ask you a question; why do you think I expect people to magically know my meta rather than having an understanding of who I am as a player? BNL has modded a semi recent scum game of mine, and has played in a game where I won as SK, so is it out of line for me to believe that he could know my scum meta? That is why I felt his push is forced. Whether I’m correct remains to be seen, but it was enough for me to want to dive deeper into it.
The way you worded the question to me was in a way you expected him to know that tiny detail of your game. When I think meta or how someone plays its things they do overall. Not 'my first post is claiming scum/sk' as you put it. I don't think it's out of line for you to think BNL should know some things about you because we always assume people remember ourselves in the games we play. However, the fault here is. It's clear you don't claim scum/sk in every scum/sk game you're in. If you did you'd be caught a lot more no? However, for arguments sake let's say you do claim scum/sk everytime you are. It's clear no one remembers it so it's not out of the question for BNL to forget as well
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:05 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

I said not posting in it is towny.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:19 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

This is a prod dodge until tomorrow. Will maybe post tonight but not likely
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

I've skimmed and saw the obv town Ali hydra got replaced. Get off Pink imo.
Will explain more soon trying to get done with a cold (that I thought I was done with before but clearly not)
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:42 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 622, Spike and Jet wrote:Cool, the interesting players appeared.
What do you mean by this creature? I believe I have some idea but some clarification would be nice.
In post 623, Spike and Jet wrote:Also I townread the Asking for a friend slot.
Agreed I think there posting came from very obvious town.
In post 628, Spike and Jet wrote:
In post 613, Toogeloo wrote:Piecing the game together, I think it's very possible Spike and Jet could be scum here.

Alisae was going ho Creature scum meta. After constant pushes, Creature finally shows up, but Alisae has now replaced out, so any pressure that might have happened will never be.

I have just been getting a lot of activity filler feelings from the past few pages, and the recent buddying of Verdith is just making me feel worse about the slot.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Spike and Jet
You're likely town, but let's not.
Why do you townread Toogeloo? He's one of my big scumreads at the moment.
In post 650, Spike and Jet wrote:also, when spike told me he wasnt planning to post much, i thought he meant like not townspewing until muuuuuch later
so i went extra tryhard to compensate
dont feel good about our slots life expectancy now
lol

p-ed
if you really feel like you're on to something here chito, i'll go with you.
shall we get that claim after all and reassess?
VOTE: vedith
Claims do not=alignment you shouldn't care what his claim is. Either you townread the slot or you don't.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:46 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 659, Toogeloo wrote:Did mastina just do the scumtell rule of naming 4 players she thinks are scum?

(Scum player names 4 people they think are scum)
(1 of those 4 is actually scum setting up a read to be bussed later for later or to garner town cred when they flip)

I forget what that scumtell is called, but I know it's a thing lol.

---

Creature is spam posting now, but not really doing more than that. Just artificially boosting post count to look super active.
This feels like a lazy reason to scumread someone. Unless Toogeloo can give me other games where he's posted this style of read before I'm not buying it. Feels like he wanted to fill in a reason to scumread mastina made this up on the spot
In post 662, Vedith wrote:Okay right now I'm at this.
VOTE: Almost50

Challenge me.
Go on. Why do you scumread A50.
In post 668, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 666, Vedith wrote:Actually don't worry, half your posts are "this person is town".
Your comment is void.
Shade noted.
And there's a confidence level to the A50 read that is exclusive to him.
This isn't really shade when it's more so a fact. Looking at your iso is just...meh. I really would like people to explain the Gamma townreads to me.
In post 677, Torque wrote:
In post 553, Gamma Emerald wrote:Tbh I like SSBF's posting a lot less now. I think I just saw walls with seemingly thought out statements and townbinned it.
Gamma I don't think you were lazy enough as a player to just look at the existence of a wall and go i guess its town unless you have tmi on ssbf/vedith's alignment?
This is a good point that needs requoting.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:48 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 701, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 700, Elena Fisher wrote:Why do you townread Toogeloo? He's one of my big scumreads at the moment.
wanna talk about this? I think hes town.

~Near
Sure let's talk about it. I still need to go back and read about 5 pages between my catch up but I doubt that'd change my read on Toog. Why do you think he's town? I think I've given a pretty good outline on why I think he's scum.
In post 702, Vedith wrote:
In post 700, Elena Fisher wrote:Claims do not=alignment you shouldn't care what his claim is. Either you townread the slot or you don't.
Of course you should care.
The question would then be, do we lose out of the potential role more, or lose out on the lynch.
Any claim can be from town or scum. The only time you should let a claim go is if it's a self-resolving claim. That's how I play it although I know others disagree
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:51 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Ah I posted this in my neighborhood when I was sick but not here.
If anyone wants to know the 3 people I feel fine with lynching at the moment are Too/Gamma/Chito
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:16 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 707, Vedith wrote:
In post 703, Elena Fisher wrote:Go on. Why do you scumread A50.
Yay someone asked! \o/
The unvote was most likely a hop off the sinking ship. It's not unusual for me to be the main attraction to the death tunnel day 1, so why stay on?
The reason of me panicking, I can't see this being bought by anyone who has played with me previously, yet it was apparently a really good answer to stop voting.

Originally Almost looked to be pushing the game, and when it looks to have little to no pressure on them, it's a bunch of worthless and empty typing.
That said, the game state is in a bad shape, so it's plausible that this is void, but I'm still going with tut tut.

That's all I have as I don't want to vote Gamma yet.
What about this gamestate is bad to you? The way you’re saying that it appears that it’s affecting your read on A50 is that true? A lot of this point feels like reasons you’re explaining your own actions then the scumread on A50 but I somewhat understand
In post 708, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 705, Elena Fisher wrote:If anyone wants to know the 3 people I feel fine with lynching at the moment are Too/Gamma/Chito
I am townreading all of these

~Near
Good! That means we have a lot to talk on and explain. This should help me get a read on your slot. You were one of the slots I was most worried about so this situation is perfect to me.
In post 709, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 704, Elena Fisher wrote:I think I've given a pretty good outline on why I think he's scum.
no you havent, you just quoted a shallow read on mastina and said yourself that you don't know if its playstyle or not

Based on him immediately outing his role and his neighborhood and everything it should be obvious what kind of player he is

~Near
You didn’t read my other posts I assume? I’ve given other reasons for why I’m scumreading Toogeloo. I’ve seen and played with Toogeloo where the way he’s acting and outting everything is strange to me. The way he’s hanlding his scumreads is awful to me. Along with the fact him outting his hood and role etc. It doesn’t feel like it’s coming from town him to me what so ever. I don’t really see how playstyle is a factor here when Toogeloo doesn’t have one set playstyle.
In post 710, Vedith wrote:
In post 704, Elena Fisher wrote:Any claim can be from town or scum. The only time you should let a claim go is if it's a self-resolving claim. That's how I play it although I know others disagree
I agree to the level of, if they are scum to you they are scum to you.
However, if it's a case of plausible scum then hearing what they have to offer if good.
Plus, where else would you suggest the vote? Gamma?...
I’ve given my suggestions on who I think a good vote target would be. I don’t mind hearing out a claim, of course, I just don’t think someone should unvote someone they scumread/not lynch them because of a role
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:24 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 711, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 677, Torque wrote:
In post 553, Gamma Emerald wrote:Tbh I like SSBF's posting a lot less now. I think I just saw walls with seemingly thought out statements and townbinned it.
Gamma I don't think you were lazy enough as a player to just look at the existence of a wall and go i guess its town unless you have tmi on ssbf/vedith's alignment?
I completely disagree with this point btw and elena liking it is ugh.

~Near
Interesting. So you think that town Gamma would look at a wall and just call it town? I strongly think he'd pick at said wall. He's a shady player and extrmely picky as town. He does certain actions that are very questionable, but it's something Gamma does. Here he seems very...logical and constant not something I see from town Gamma.
In post 712, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:
In post 704, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 701, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 700, Elena Fisher wrote:Why do you townread Toogeloo? He's one of my big scumreads at the moment.
wanna talk about this? I think hes town.

~Near
Sure let's talk about it. I still need to go back and read about 5 pages between my catch up but I doubt that'd change my read on Toog. Why do you think he's town? I think I've given a pretty good outline on why I think he's scum.
In post 702, Vedith wrote:
In post 700, Elena Fisher wrote:Claims do not=alignment you shouldn't care what his claim is. Either you townread the slot or you don't.
Of course you should care.
The question would then be, do we lose out of the potential role more, or lose out on the lynch.
Any claim can be from town or scum. The only time you should let a claim go is if it's a self-resolving claim. That's how I play it although I know others disagree
No claim is actually self-resolving, save for a triggered IC claim which the claimant must use as soon as possible.

Agreed that a claim should not change whether you town or scumread someone, unless said claim explicitly explains the scummy behaviors you've seen.

Vedith, there's little reason to claim, and little reason to keep posturing around your claim. The entire approach you have looks as bad as Joan's pre-emptive "I'm unlynchable" claim does.

@Near: Do you think that Gamma is that lazy, or do you simply think that even if he's not that lazy, doing that is not scum-indicative? Also agreed on Elena's lack of clear reasoning given for their scumread.

-Yukiteru
Good point on the 2nd part. I would go into the first on what I consider resolving, but that'd help scum more then it would me telling you the answer. Also I don't know what you're talking about with lack of reasoning considering I feel I've made my read very obvious.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 741, Pink Ball wrote:Fisher's scumread is based on her proposal on not posting on Channels at all because "scum can pocket easier there"; seems like shading whoever is posting a lot on Channels right now and trying to avoid town townreading town.
What scumread are you talking about? Or are you saying you scumread me here? Also this point is kind of reaching because you're connecting one point to something I never said. I never talked about people posting in channels a lot. I was just stating facts that it's easier for scum to pocket people in neighborhoods. You can tell me I'm incorrect and tell me why that's fine. You trying to say I'm shading the top posters in hoods though is a very big reach. That'd basically be saying I'm shading myself.
Also the post in question you're talking about was me giving an explanation on why I was townreading someone. It's not like I went on and just made a post telling people to not townread people in hoods. So really I don't know how you got this answer at all.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Toogs movement makes me feel better about my reads. Will be back once again later
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:33 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 897, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 891, Elena Fisher wrote:Toogs movement makes me feel better about my reads. Will be back once again later
Can you explain?
Him talking about how all the 'top wagons suck.' When I was scumreading 2 out of 3 of the top wagons made me feel better about my reads.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

VOTE: Gamma
This over Drixx or Mastina in my eyes
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Well I'm going to get to this tomorrow. Have quite a bit to say, but my brain can't put it together
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 1724, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Elena

Over 26 hours ago she said
In post 1663, Elena Fisher wrote:Well I'm going to get to this tomorrow. Have quite a bit to say, but my brain can't put it together
But she never delivered. Think the cat's eaten her "mouse"?? :P
In post 1725, Almost50 wrote:What's worse is she claims that Elena is her "tryhard" alt. Check her ISO and let me know what you get from it (Hint: this here post is longer than the tl'dr Elena has said in the whole game)
Ironic as it is I was just coming on to get posting. To answer you nice and quickly A50. I've had IRL issues that have made me mentally drained. Coming on this account and doing a lot of stuff I do makes it even harder because yes this is my tryhard account. I want to deliver good content. Not half-assed posts. Now, I assume you're voting me because of demotivation or something along those lines. Why does that make me scum? When we both know I'm a much better scum player than town.

Now then let's get started
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 1258, Toogeloo wrote:This is the current list of known users in Channel 5. Vedith/SSBF scumflip caused some users in the channel to claim it to be compromised, but very little has been disclosed in the channel as is.

Chito and Yurri
Near x Mello
Robert2424
Toogeloo
Vedith / SSBF

If RP is correct that Scum don't have day chat, assuming there are no other scum in Channel 5, then it's likely that anything said in that channel never made it to the remaining scum.
What was the motivation to make this post in the first place? While all this is nice and probably correct. I don’t see the real reason to make a post like this at all. I suppose I should just be asking for your reads at this point given at the moment I’m set on killing you tonight. However, I’ll keep asking questions just in case I change my mind.
In post 1271, Near x Mello wrote:Elena, Robert, Morality

Thats the result of my reread

VOTE: Elena

~Near
Why Mort? I suppose I should ask about Rob as well, but I have my own reasoning for that read.
In post 1274, mastina wrote:
In post 1273, Near x Mello wrote:Talk to me about why you got Elena so high
(Elena town case)
While this is pretty interesting. I want to say meta on me isn't the best way to read me when I play on this account. The reason that is comes down to the fact I have such a dif mindset on this account compared to any account I play on before. It's the reason I play on it so rarely because to get myself into this mindset is hard enough in itself. I should go read and see if this reminds me of smackdown at all, but considering where me and Mastina are on reads I feel okay about her
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 1276, Near x Mello wrote:i see. Thats basically the reason I scumread her. When she is town she will do things I wont like and I will consider manipulative and such and I will end up scumreading her. Here she is quiet and has basically done nothing.

~Near
I believe I should be null on your reads list if that's the case. Of course, you're welcome to read me however you want. I can promise though that lurking/not lurking has nothing to do with the game and has to be with my own IRL issues. I wouldn't lie on that, but of course this is mafia so I doubt certain people will believe me.
In post 1277, mastina wrote:
In post 1276, Near x Mello wrote:i see. Thats basically the reason I scumread her. When she is town she will do things I wont like and I will consider manipulative and such and I will end up scumreading her. Here she is quiet and has basically done nothing.
I used to have her be readable by the same model as me:
"If she looks town, she's scum; if she looks scum, she's town".

Experience has taught me it's not that simple anymore.
This made me chuckle, mostly because of how certain people think they can read me down to a science and then I win a game as town or scum and everything gets flipped. It really is quite amusing.
In post 1280, Near x Mello wrote:Town: {Chito and Yuuri, Spike and Jet, Pink Ball, singleton, Dunn, Torque, Almost, Joan, mastina}
Probtown: {Clem, Gamma, Toog, Reasonably Psychotic}
Nullscum: {Morality, Robert, Elena}

~Near
Talk to me on Pink, Joan,Toog Cleam (Along with Mora/Robrt but I asked that)
In post 1287, singletonking wrote:Ok
I found a lot of his mechanics talk nonscumhunting-y
Agreed. I find mech talk quite scummy. It's one of the things almost anyone can talk about to seem helpful, but in reality it's really not and just something scum use to try and act like they're doing something. It's a lesson I learned and has been correct I believe it's...6 out of 8 times so far. While that's not the full bases on my RP read it's certainly a factor
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:21 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 1303, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1296, Joan of Arc wrote:And so, go ahead, lynch me for daring to suggest that our wincon should be more important than individual pride and stubborness. Throw your reads away. mastina's reads are the only valid ones, as was proven time and time again. And I was there when some people decided to throw a game because they were too stubborn.
She was wrong about me on D1, I know that for a fact. Why should I trust her
Just because (from your pov at least) someone is incorrect on one read does not mean they should be automatically not trusted on other reads. People make mistakes that is an obvious fact. I think fully dismissing someone based off one read is just wrong. Especially if it's a read regarding your own slot
In post 1306, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 1303, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1296, Joan of Arc wrote:And so, go ahead, lynch me for daring to suggest that our wincon should be more important than individual pride and stubborness. Throw your reads away. mastina's reads are the only valid ones, as was proven time and time again. And I was there when some people decided to throw a game because they were too stubborn.
She was wrong about me on D1, I know that for a fact. Why should I trust her

Because this

It's my go-to-game as to why she should be trusted.
Each game is dif from the last game. Dif playerlist, Dif setting, Dif time etc etc. Just because mastina had a god tier game does not mean she should be sheeped every game after. I can also link games where I had god tier reads. Does that mean people should sheep me? No, no they should not.
In post 1319, Toogeloo wrote:Lets not overlook the fact that mastina basically thinks the entirety of the scum team exists in Channel 5. Yep, that's good scum hunting right thar.
In post 1331, Near x Mello wrote:Toog, Gamma, what are your thoughts on mastina's and my reads and why arent you voting

~Near
Who cares about Mastina and her reads. We should be talking about our own reads.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:22 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Oh I forgot to answer Toogeloos thing.
Whoever is in what hood is not relevant because the hoods were made on a common theme with picks. Not scum/twon
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 1410, Morality wrote:
In post 1255, Dunnstral wrote:I went back to look at an old anime u-pick: Mafia did not have day talk when it wasn't said in the main thread, so RP is probably right
I’m gonna say this comes from scumDunnstral. I’m not going to use this as a reason to push, but that’s where my heads at with Dunn after this post.
In post 1481, Morality wrote:Dunn’s town.
Well, I would love to see how you got to point A to point B here.
In post 1482, Toogeloo wrote:I love how flippant mastina is about my claim.

"We test him tonight. If he doesn't die, we lynch him tomorrow. If he really is weak tonight and flips town tomorrow... Whoops, moving on. "

Only scum target me tonight.
I'm going to target you tonight. You're my top scumread until further notice. If you think I'm scum for that fair enough. I don't see a reason for town you to ever claim this in any standpoint. If you were at L-1 I can see it. You weren't under any pressure at the time of your claim. So I think you're quite frankly bsing. We'll see tonight though
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 1582, Near x Mello wrote:i dont feel like battling you

youre cheeky and youll just be townread if i continue
I need to go see if scum wisdom has ever posted this. I can think of 2 times town him has made this type of post. It makes me want to townread them a little.
In post 1598, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 1591, Dunnstral wrote:I'm loud too
this is another hint dunn is town btw

he does not actively participate in our discussion, nor does he particularly think this makes morality scum or anything, he just throws it in in case someone finds it important

no reason for scum to do it
I think this logic is a bit too basic to be creditable
In post 1606, Near x Mello wrote:neither of you can read me

VOTE: elena
By this point did you townread Mort?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:48 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Ok my brain is going into a bit of a shutdown and I'm skimming the last 4 pages wanting to be over. That's a sign that I should stop. I will however vote here.
VOTE: Clem
Now some people might be. 'But Elena you never talked about Clem in like any of your iso!' You'd be correct in that. He was a hard null read that made me want to comment on almost none of his posts besides the recent ones on 66/55 all the sideline posting seems to be scum trying to fuel the flames. I dislike it
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1995 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 1735, Almost50 wrote:Ogm for God's sake, Elena! Like we need yet
another
vanity wagon. Should I switch my vote to someone who is currently not voted??
We're not near deadline A50. So a wagon on this slot should happen. I would vote reasonable out of the 'top waogns.' if I must.
In post 1736, Morality wrote:He’s not trying to fuel the flames. We’re town reads of each other.

My channel is a masonry. It’s pretty clear to us all in there. We’ve all claimed, and we’re all sticking together.
While this is peaches and cream. This won't be happening. Without a ton of explanation from every player in that channel. As I said already channels are easy for scum to control so you can see why I'm a bit hesitant to just take your word on something like this.
In post 1742, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1739, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 1735, Almost50 wrote:Ogm for God's sake, Elena! Like we need yet
another
vanity wagon. Should I switch my vote to someone who is currently not voted??
we're not near deadline so i dont see why thats such a problem

~Near
Because it messes up with VCA. I want to see who votes whom with whom. If every wagon is composed of 1-3 votes and then they change their minds I have everyone having voted everyone else when there was no real pressure on the voted = NAI
See above
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1996 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:02 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 1750, Pink Ball wrote:And I think Elena's vote on Clemency is fencesitting. Seems like she doesn't want to commit with the main discussion going on
What is the 'main discussion' that you're talking about. I believe I've commented on every topic needed. If you don't think I have simply ask about it so I can't avoid it. This is just convenient shade.
In post 1768, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1767, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 1762, Pink Ball wrote:When did I accuse people other than Elena, where I stated it like an opinion and not an accusation?
this is missing and avoiding the point. why are you not voting?
Pink Ball wrote:He's town because he's in the game, obviously
not helpful. explain why youre townreading him.

~Near
Nope, you said I was accusing people of fencesitting when I haven't so not voting is not some kind of inconsistency you tried to depict. I'm not voting because I don't know who is scum.

And
my townread on Morality has been discussed with the people I wanted to discuss it,
sorry.
See, this isn't okay. The game isn't all in whatever hood you're in. It does nothing but help scum if you hide the reason you're townreading someone. Scumreading? I can understand hiding that I've done it myself. Townreading I don't see the point in hiding that. It's not like people outside of your hood can't be town. So it's your job to help convince us that he's town. I really don't see the benefits of keeping that to yourself. If you can at least explain that I'll back off
In post 1771, Morality wrote:Town reading Joan, Clemency, Singleton, Pink Ball, Dunnstral, and RP to an extent.
Why Dunn Clem and RP (I asked about Dunn before, but you seemed to ignore that point.)
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1997 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:14 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

VOTE: Robert
Reading Dunns case I happen to agree with him. I glazed over the Mort ate and now we're all caught up again. That does make question my RP read, but we'll revisit that later
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2110 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:06 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

I just checked a game that I modded and it appears Clem might be town. I'm getting the same vibe. I'll pass on that wagon now
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2462 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 2443, Pink Ball wrote:Robert and Gamma are both good candidates
So you think I'm double bussing?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2463 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:19 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

As someone who has played with scum mort. The action he's doing can easily be from town or scum him. It's the way that he reacted that you should be reading into. Mort is confident in his skills period.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2465 (isolation #37) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

At first I honestly thought he was town due to early game interactions. However, my hood and he handled his replace in/out is making me scumread him. Now I don't think his emotions were fake. No, I think they were very real but he got angry for being caught in the sense of his play given I don't think he expected to be pushed in the way he was.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2467 (isolation #38) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Correct.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2475 (isolation #39) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 2468, Near x Mello wrote:Elena what's your read on Dunn and your read on Pink Ball?

~mello
Town on Dunn. Pink Ball is a hard read for me because I don't think he's scum with FL so at the moment I say town. But that's really the only thing making me not want to touch Pink. His reads are on the flimsy side to me.
In post 2470, Near x Mello wrote:i think its actually fl/robert/rp

what are your thoughts on rp? @elena

~Near
I'd like for people to explain more on why RP is scum. I do have a slight sr on RP but not to the extent that the other people do. I found the mech talk they did scummy and haven't found a good reason to townread them, but from what I'm seeing people are a lot more confident on that read than me. I think if I was to lynch RP it'd be for more info reasons then a 'I'm confident this will flip scum.'
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2478 (isolation #40) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 2476, Ankamius wrote:That's either a sign that Elena is not very good at hiding as a wolf or that I'm scumreading playstyle. The fact that it's an alt just muddies it more
I'm MariaR.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (isolation #41) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:21 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

If it helps, this is my tryhard account that I bring out every once in a few moons. So you can use the meta from this account to help compared to my normal play. Considering I throw a lot of my 'maria' tactics out the window. I feel I'm pretty easy to read on this account. This is bias of course.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2483 (isolation #42) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:07 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 2482, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2475, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 2468, Near x Mello wrote:Elena what's your read on Dunn and your read on Pink Ball?

~mello
Town on Dunn. Pink Ball is a hard read for me because I don't think he's scum with FL so at the moment I say town. But that's really the only thing making me not want to touch Pink. His reads are on the flimsy side to me.
In post 2470, Near x Mello wrote:i think its actually fl/robert/rp

what are your thoughts on rp? @elena

~Near
I'd like for people to explain more on why RP is scum. I do have a slight sr on RP but not to the extent that the other people do. I found the mech talk they did scummy and haven't found a good reason to townread them, but from what I'm seeing people are a lot more confident on that read than me. I think if I was to lynch RP it'd be for more info reasons then a 'I'm confident this will flip scum.'
So I'm scumreading you, Gamma and Robert, you're scumreading Gamma and Robert too, and my reads are flimsy? :lol:
You didn't answer my question. I mostly mean your explanation for your reads btw
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2891 (isolation #43) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 2684, Chito and Yuuri wrote:
In post 2181, Gamma Emerald wrote:FL's points on Near look damn solid
VOTE: Near X Mello
Chito: I asked a while ago whether you thought this vote from Gamma was bullshit or real

In post 2687, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: Partly I'm asking if you think this is how Town!Gamma responds to FL's , Spike.
And what is your opinion on this? Do you think they’re partners? That Gamma is faking the read etc etc. Gamma was one of the other main day 1 wagons/topics of a vote. So figuring this out would want to be one of my main objectives.
In post 2715, Severa wrote:Ahahahahahahahahahaha.

BORING.
Oh dear.
In post 2742, Severa wrote:aight so I've read a decent chunk of the game and there's a big preface I need to make before I start casing Spike and Jet:

you are fucking high if you think that the game is basically solved because you correctly lynched scum!
vedith
on day one.

You are also fucking high if you think that he wasn't bussed by at least a few scum.

Your collective PoE pool is shit and play like this is the traditional reason that towns lose after lynching scum D1, everyone turns their brains off and goes onto autopilot.

People are talking like the game is already basically over when you lynched 1 scum and one who was an extremely weak player and pretty much all your associative scumreads are shit.

Get past the idea that lynching scum!Vedith means the game is over.
+1 I'm shocked people are talking like the game is over all of a sudden. While some people had some bad interactions with Vedith and that probably points to a few scum. I am certain a few scum also had good interactions with him/about him. He was a wagon for such a long time that scum had time to prepare for his death. One of the reasons I see town get off track is because after a scum day 1 lynch people use only that information to line up lynches. Trust me when I say scum prepare for the death of partners all the time. It's some of the best game-winning plays
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2894 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 2827, Ankamius wrote:Ftr I'm blocking any lynch on severa after this point
Hm? Why
In post 2830, Ankamius wrote:Okay I'm fully on board with this now
See above.
In post 2887, Near x Mello wrote:VOTE: spike

upon rereading i think rc is prolly right and i just wanted fl to be scum

with that in mind its prolly spike/elena/rp

~Near
Interesting
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2895 (isolation #45) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:15 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

More so I find it interesting that people think I would even be in a poe as scum in the first place, but carry on. Although maybe I would be on this account? It really depends. I don't know what makes me so hard to read to other people so maybe if I was scum I'd be in the poe? Hm, this isn't a topic for here I suppose. Just a thought that crossed my mind for the most part. I have only played one scum game on this account and it was pretty good. Alright, I don't mind a spike lynch mostly because I'm not townreading them, but that's not the main reason I'd want them dead
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2898 (isolation #46) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:19 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Ah, has she posted in the PT? I won't ask what but just a Y/N
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2906 (isolation #47) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:42 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 2899, Chito and Yuuri wrote:
In post 2895, Elena Fisher wrote:More so I find it interesting that people think I would even be in a poe as scum in the first place, but carry on. Although maybe I would be on this account? It really depends. I don't know what makes me so hard to read to other people so maybe if I was scum I'd be in the poe? Hm, this isn't a topic for here I suppose. Just a thought that crossed my mind for the most part. I have only played one scum game on this account and it was pretty good. Alright, I don't mind a spike lynch mostly because I'm not townreading them, but that's not the main reason I'd want them dead
Chito: I guess for me the main thing is I don't feel like you're having fun this game and that is making it hard to toneread you as town. Maybe roleplaying as Elena makes you seem less relaxed?
Tone reading me isn't something you'll have much success with. Mostly because I can easily fake tone I want it's one of the most simple things for me. I'm not 'roleplaying' per say. I just know somethings I do on my other accounts I outright stop myself from doing/posting on this account. (It's happened a lot honestly.) Don't get me wrong I still am having fun because it's a challenge to go full emotionless/just play mafia. But I guess I can somewhat understand what you're saying. I'm mostly confused why I'm a poe read in the first place. As I don't think this game is near locked or that people are in such a largely way townread that a poe exists right now
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2907 (isolation #48) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:44 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Ank, why do you think keeping stuff in that PT is helpful? This isn't accusing more so as me being curious. You already know my feelings on this topic so I want to hear yours.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2909 (isolation #49) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:48 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

If you have one this game I suggest using that over just throwing everything in your neighborhood, but of course, I can't really stop you. I still stand by the fact that it's bad to hide everything in your neighborhood. While I have answered a few questions in my own hood I believe I'm only keeping one thing hidden. Not the point, but I think it's much easier for scum to control a player field if it's in a neighborhood. Perhaps that's just me though. Every game I've been in a neighborhood in as scum I've won.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3089 (isolation #50) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 3085, Pink Ball wrote:So if S&L flips scum, Severa gets lynched for bussing. If S&L flips town, Severa gets lynched for BoP. Seems legit
In post 3086, Severa wrote:welcome to my life
If I had to sum up my mafia career in 2 posts. It'd be these, at least on my main anyway. Maybe this account too? Depends on if the playerlist believes the statements I say. Anyway all I got from this huge fight was NxM is a townread of mine.
What is Creature at lynch wise?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3091 (isolation #51) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:17 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

VOTE: Creature

L-1

This will shed some light of things regardless of the flip. Personally, I don't know or care what it flips. I do think the win % goes up though.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3401 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Ooba slot flipping scum comes to no surprise. Saves me the effort of pushing them today. And before anyone says anything. Yes, I said that in my neighborhood as well.
Let's look at the slots alive where I will go over them in my next post
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3405 (isolation #53) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Torque: I've played with Torque in many games before. I've had hour long talks about mafia with Torque in games. This is how he's like as town unless he's up'd his game to lengths that I would never expect before. If he's scum I will bow and take that loss. However, I don't think he is and neither does anyone else so we don't need to worry about this.

Dunnstral: His votes on ooba did not feel like a bus. Along with my own meta (you all know what I mean)

mastina: I've agreed with mastina on a lot of things she's posted even before I said it myself. I don't know why people think she's scum and I haven't seen a reason to suspect her. I will admit I've been wrong on her before, but I doubt that's the case here.

Chito and Yuuri: I will admit this is the slot I go back and forth the most on. They were some of the people who wanted smash dead the most. However, that's the only good thing I can put on this slot at all. Combine that with the fact Smash has a very bad role he'd be the perfect person to bus. However, I wouldn't lynch them anytime soon.

Joan of Arc: The fight with Near x Mello seemed town of Joan. A lot of the thoughts they say are all over the place, but I think the main factor is they believe what they're typing.

Gamma Emerald: Need to read into this slot.

Near x Mello: I really have no reason to put this slot above any others in the game. From my pov the reads they have are pretty bad. They
have
been bad and I expect a lot more from Wisdom. He's made 1 really towny post that I talked about before can I think of anything else? No, not really.

Reasonably Psychotic: I think this slot has a lot of hot air posts. They say a lot but in the end, the post ends up saying very little. Mech talk over explanation etc etc. If someone wants to explain why this slot is town to me I am all ears.

Almost50: A50 has made a lot of awful pushes this game to put it simply. His logic isn't that good either. The only thing I can think makes him towny is the 'no talking in a hood' thing. That could be my own bias coming in because while I may think that action is towny others can disagree and use it as a wolf.

Pink Ball: I can not name a single thing Pink has done that I would consider towny. His reads are flimsy the logic doesn't add up. It's just overall...bad I want this lynched the most out of everyone in the game at the moment. It'd also clear one of my NAI slots (Gamma) if Pink were to flip scum and I think he will.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3412 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 3408, mastina wrote:
In post 3405, Elena Fisher wrote:Reasonably Psychotic: I think this slot has a lot of hot air posts. They say a lot but in the end, the post ends up saying very little. Mech talk over explanation etc etc. If someone wants to explain why this slot is town to me I am all ears.
How about this:
What you describe is exactly Cerb's town meta, not his scum meta.
Tell me what his scum meta is like, please.
In post 3410, Near x Mello wrote:VOTE: elena
You will be lynched before me every single time. You just placing a naked vote on me will not magically get people to scumread me. If I am scum I'm surviving today because people tr me. You know I'm a great scum player so you should tell people why I'm scum if you really think my playstyle is !scumelena right now.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3416 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

That's not what I'm trying to say. I'm saying you're not going to get me lynched and you should prove why I'm scum. You know I can run away with games if I am scum in a heartbeat. This isn't me trying to lynch you it's to get you to start explaining.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3418 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 3416, Elena Fisher wrote:That's not what I'm trying to say. I'm saying you're not going to get me lynched and you should prove why I'm scum. You know I can run away with games if I am scum in a heartbeat. This isn't me trying to lynch you it's to get you to start explaining.
To go into more detail, you've been wrong before. Proven very wrong on many reads. Yet you keep going back to the same reads over and over again. Why is that? You said my vote doesn't look like a buddy vote and now it does. If you're that sure I'm scum show it to everyone.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3422 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 3420, Near x Mello wrote:nope. Dont have to prove shit to scum
You're not proving it to me. You're proving it to the people who are vetoing my lynch who are not lynching me today. You've openly said in other games to 'respect my scum game' 'respect my scum game' yet you can't say why I'm scum here to others? If I'm scum here the reason you'll lose is because you can't prove to everyone that I am scum.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3427 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 3425, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 3422, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 3420, Near x Mello wrote:nope. Dont have to prove shit to scum
You're not proving it to me. You're proving it to the people who are vetoing my lynch who are not lynching me today. You've openly said in other games to 'respect my scum game' 'respect my scum game' yet you can't say why I'm scum here to others? If I'm scum here the reason you'll lose is because you can't prove to everyone that I am scum.
it wont be the first time

what do you care
Because we both win if you do it. I get to see if you're just making things up and you get to prove why I'm scum to others.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3429 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

I assumed you would this game given your previous posting. However, if that's the case so be it you'll be lynched later on before me. As long as you're content with that then this conversation is over.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3512 (isolation #60) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Will get to this tomorrow thank you.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3556 (isolation #61) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

After reading all that I'm at the belief that Almost50 is the best lynch today. NxM is saying nonsense, but I feel like it's nonsense they believe
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3565 (isolation #62) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 3558, Near x Mello wrote:also i find it hilarious that both mastina and elena are magically these grand depth scumhunters who see I am town here. I promise you that both of them would be scumreading me if they were town. But no, they portray me as a town clown here because that's what works best for them.
Go on. I've read you correctly recently. Why would I be scumreading you here? I'm not someone to OMGUS
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3568 (isolation #63) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

NxM is in a tunnel that much is clear. The reads they've given (at least scum wise) have been proven wrong. They can't even give valid reasoning on why the 2 people they think are scum. When reasoning for why mastina trs me got shown up it got blatantly ignored. It's just annoying at this point because they're not doing anything.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3574 (isolation #64) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

But you have given reasoning this game. So don't try and hide behind that defense. Wisdom serious question. Why are you even posting right now? You're in poe you're a very likely lynch target. Me and mastina aren't getting lynched anytime soon. Even when/if you get lynched no one is going to suddenly listen to your reads. So all this 'look at these 2!' Is pointless. If you want to be useful build a case on us do something. You've given reasons this game you can do it again. Otherwise, go be non productive in your hood. Because right now all you're doing is making useless noise.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3576 (isolation #65) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

I know you're going to post something like: 'I don't need to talk to scum you.' But you know regardless if I'm scum or not I'm correct in saying whatever you're doing right now isn't working. It won't work now, later, or anytime soon. So, if you really want to try and be helpful and prove that me and mastina are scum. You know what to do.
Pedit: When have I ever in the history of any mafia game been afraid as scum? You won't find a single case. If I pushed and got you lynched no one would care. No one would be blamed not mastina or me. Pretty simple
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3578 (isolation #66) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Yet you can't provade a single reason on why those people are scum. Probably because the reasoning doesn't exist and you can't read my slot. That's fine, not many people can. You're just another person added to the mix. You care about catching scum and yet who have you caught? Certainly not me or mastina given we're both town and a lot of people agree with that statement.
If you really don't care anymore go hide in your hood and let the others play mafia. Thank you.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3580 (isolation #67) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 3579, Near x Mello wrote:ive provided tons of reasons
In post 3570, Near x Mello wrote:AS IF ELENA DOESNT KNOW I NEVER GIVE REASONING!
Pick one.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3583 (isolation #68) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Alright, I got what I wanted out of this conversation. Apologizes if I provoked you too much. I needed to test your reactions a little. Have a good day I'll be going back into my hood now and talking reads. Not that you really care I assume because you think I'm scum and all that.
VOTE: Almost 50
Ta ta Wisdom was fun as always.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3823 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Waiting for A50 to grace us with his presence at this point.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3892 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:17 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

It's really just A50/Pinkball here
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3928 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:32 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Chito what do your reads look like at the moment?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4101 (isolation #72) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

VOTE: Almost 50
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4102 (isolation #73) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Pink ball let me know when you're online. I have some questions for you.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4104 (isolation #74) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:35 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

I was a female
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4105 (isolation #75) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Note I still might be or I might not be. I'm waiting for a few questions of mine to get answered before I answer everything. For now, my vote will stay right here. I also am now open to a Mastina wagon for reasons I will go into after all these questions are answered. It's very likely Mastina is scum because only people in my neighborhood could have made certain actions happened last night.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4107 (isolation #76) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:40 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Don't worry Cerb you'll get it all when my questions are answered. Me full claiming without them all answered is awful at this point.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4111 (isolation #77) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:43 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

The name or the anime?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4117 (isolation #78) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

The neighborhood was locked mastina. I couldn't tell you my target.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4120 (isolation #79) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:16 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Okay and as I expected the mod fucked up my action choice.
Give me a moment
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4121 (isolation #80) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 4119, mastina wrote:
In post 4117, Elena Fisher wrote:The neighborhood was locked mastina. I couldn't tell you my target.
You could now; you didn't.
And why does it matter if I out this in the neighborhood or in public?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4124 (isolation #81) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:20 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Okay, for cerb I was Sayuri Haruno. The reasonwhy I am willing to vote mastina is because A50 suddenly became a play of the game the night I was going to use my visit. It was very clear I was going to visit A50 before that happened. Him becoming aPGO ruins that because even if I died it wouldn't outright damn him as a scumread. That makes me sus the people in my hood and I don't think torque is scum so.
I now know who the mod took as my action choice and while this is annoying it is very workable.

Today I plan to vote in A50 Mastina but strong pref to A50.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4127 (isolation #82) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Also, I'm conf town. Just so you all know
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4129 (isolation #83) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:31 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 4127, Elena Fisher wrote:Also, I'm conf town. Just so you all know
I am pretty sure on this statement I just need to double check.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4133 (isolation #84) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

I'm claiming that Dunnstral picked me as his target last night. Sadly, the question I asked was to help prove if that meant I was the target of the scum night kill, but the mods answer basically said the mafia could've just tried to kill him as well. So, no I am not conf town. However I can conf Pink ball as town as he is the one I visit'd
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4134 (isolation #85) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

However, now that we know Dunnstral picked me as a target last night and not a bodyguard whoever killed him was immune to being able to die. That we know now is a fact. I would like to vote A50 still and I think that's where I'm headed
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4136 (isolation #86) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 4135, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: Odd. If you're a weak visitor, what makes you think Dunn targeted you?
I was told he did. Also it says so in his role pm
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4140 (isolation #87) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:02 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 4138, mastina wrote:"If I visited scum, and Dunnstral protected me, what would happen?", or something to that effect?
I didn't ask if I myself visit'd scum. I asked about night kills. I believe regardless if I visit scum or not I'd die given the wording of my pm.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4215 (isolation #88) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Lynching me is a waste because if you lynch me the one I conf town just dies. Everyone knows that.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4218 (isolation #89) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:18 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 4217, Pink Ball wrote:@Elena hmu
Ah, perfect. I believe you're town and I know about the thing you have going on. I suggest keeping talks in that.
1) Who are your top scumreads at the moment? I believe it's A50/mastina for reasons I can go into (I should answer the case A50 made on me at one point. Given I fully expected to die I ignored it)
2) How many games have you played with Wisdom head of NxM
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4220 (isolation #90) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:21 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Thoughts on CxY? I tried to change my visit off of you and onto them. They were big supporters of the day 1 scum lynch and defending Gamma, but I think the iso they have outside of it is lackluster.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4224 (isolation #91) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:36 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Hm, well our leaders certainly do clash, but that's not really a bad thing at this stage.
VOTE: Mastina
We can start with the one we agree on
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4496 (isolation #92) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:19 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 4489, mastina wrote:Dunnstral was my ally; why the FUCK would scumastina kill him?!?
By this logic I should be the most obv town in the game. However, it doesn't work that way
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4537 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:15 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

If you both have that big a problem with each other ignore the personal stuff and focus on mafia. This isn't the time or place for it. Now, my 2 main scumreads as stated as A50/Mastina would anyone like to tell me what makes A50 so towny to them?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4539 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Alright, I'll take a closer look at that. I know you think I'm mastinas partner, but humor me for who you think other possibilities could be.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4698 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Part of me wishes I wasn't playing on Elena so I didn't have to read every little thing posted because this is just becoming insane.
@Torque
I'm quite shocked you of all people scumread me. Why is that?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4703 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Who's night 3 action has not been proven? We can make a poe list from that to find a lock scum.
I got a giant flavor text for visiting pink and I know he's town. Who else can we remove
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4707 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 4134, Elena Fisher wrote:However, now that we know Dunnstral picked me as a target last night and not a bodyguard whoever killed him was immune to being able to die. That we know now is a fact. I would like to vote A50 still and I think that's where I'm headed
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4709 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:28 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 4096, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:Also, I'll ask anyone not to mess you up. Y
ou immediately kill anyone who successfully kills you (That said, if you don't die, you don't kill).

- But you ARE actually a handsome boy. Your appearance, except those tattoos, are really girls' favorite, once you become less shy, though.
{(UNLOCKED NIGHT 2) Each night, you may target any player and redirect any actions targeted at them to you. The target will also know that you are targeting them, but not what you did. This power only works at female targets though. I mean, yeah. Also, you may only target a player once with this ability.}
Check the bolded and the Red.

I claimed that Dunnstral used this power on me last night (Night 3) His night 3 power was making someone bodyguard him. I asked if I was the target of the night kill and he redirected that to himself would the mafia who tried to target me die. The answer was yes. So by that logic, someone avoided dying by being immune.
If we can try to figure out who did an action on n3 that removes them from the pool.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4710 (isolation #99) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

The only real flaw I see in this is if someone has a passive that makes them immune from death but looking at the power of others I feel that'd be a night 3 thing not a start of game thing.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4714 (isolation #100) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:32 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 4711, Near x Mello wrote:can't they be immune and use an action?
Ah fudge, I suppose you're correct.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4717 (isolation #101) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 4715, mastina wrote:
In post 4709, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 4096, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:Also, I'll ask anyone not to mess you up. Y
ou immediately kill anyone who successfully kills you (That said, if you don't die, you don't kill).

- But you ARE actually a handsome boy. Your appearance, except those tattoos, are really girls' favorite, once you become less shy, though.
{(UNLOCKED NIGHT 2) Each night, you may target any player and redirect any actions targeted at them to you. The target will also know that you are targeting them, but not what you did. This power only works at female targets though. I mean, yeah. Also, you may only target a player once with this ability.}
Check the bolded and the Red.

I claimed that Dunnstral used this power on me last night (Night 3) His night 3 power was making someone bodyguard him. I asked if I was the target of the night kill and he redirected that to himself would the mafia who tried to target me die. The answer was yes. So by that logic, someone avoided dying by being immune.
If we can try to figure out who did an action on n3 that removes them from the pool.
So WHY.
THE.
(bleeped because bleep the mod).

ARE YOU (bleeped because bleep the mod) VOTING ME.

WHEN
TORQUE CONFIRMED THAT I VISITED HIM

BY YOUR OWN (bleeped because bleep the mod) LOGIC.
I SHOULD BE (bleeped because bleep the mod) PROVEN TO NOT BE THE (bleeped because bleep the mod) KILLER.
I'm voting you for a lot of the same reasons I voted Creature combined with the logic I outlined before.
Pedit: I will read the a50 thing right now
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4720 (isolation #102) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:40 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

I agree that the post you linked was the main reason I was townreading A50 in the first place. He could've done a lot of stuff as scum, but that post seemed really towny to me.
I haven't seen much else to really warrant a townread on him and I must admit he seems like the most likely killer in my book, but I'll relent.
Pedit: mastina can you do me a favor and take a step back from the computer for 10-20 minutes then come back? I'll happily explain to you after that.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4725 (isolation #103) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:44 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Here's how the game I think is going to go at the moment. Assuming we have nothing groundbreaking and we assume 4 scum:

1) We lynch Mastina and she flips town. I would probably be next on the chopping block given I'm a vanilla townie and have nothing to really prove my innocence besides my play, but even people think that's somewhat scummy. After that it'd be a 6p and we'd hopefully kill A50

2) We lynch Mastina and she flips scum. The next likely lynch would be C&Y or Joan/A50 we'd be able to lock a few people out of even being scum and have clears along the way. The game would basically be solved.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4727 (isolation #104) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 4724, mastina wrote:
In post 4720, Elena Fisher wrote:Pedit: mastina can you do me a favor and take a step back from the computer for 10-20 minutes then come back? I'll happily explain to you after that.
(bleeped because bleep the mod) that.

I. am. being. (bleeped because bleep the mod). lynched.

YOU ARE PART OF THE (bleeped because bleep the mod) LYNCH.

You want me to (bleeped because bleep the mod) calm down?

THEN (bleeped because bleep the mod) UNVOTE ME.
If I unvote you will you do as I just requested?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4730 (isolation #105) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:47 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

UNVOTE:
Cya in 30 then.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4734 (isolation #106) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:51 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 4728, mastina wrote:And how, pray tell, do you obtain that gamestate?

By praying Chito and Yuuri isn't (bleeped because bleep the mod) lynched?

Good luck with that.
Chito and Yuuri wouldn't be an awful alternative but it wouldn't be the first choice.
In post 4728, mastina wrote:And yet you fail to follow that to the (bleeped because bleep the mod) conclusion.

I don't have (bleeped because bleep the mod) viable scumbuddies.

So HOW, precisely, is the game (bleeped because bleep the mod) solved?

It's (bleeped because bleep the mod) not.
I feel this isn't that good an argument because you don't know the roles of the mafia along with what has been talked about. Good partners always have a way to distance so they don't look like good teammates. Sometimes you make bad plays just to hide that fact. It's really not that good an argument You can make it more unlikely yes, but impossible? No. If you want to go through each player and tell me why it's impossible. I'll read it
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4735 (isolation #107) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:52 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

I will always question if making myself a VT to clear pink ball was the correct play. I was probably getting lynched if I didn't do that, but still it was rather boring
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4748 (isolation #108) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:13 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 4744, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: remind me how many people she cleared in children of hurin again?
This is a really bad argument because each game is different. Trying to compare the 2 is just bad. I'm trapped scum if I am scum right now. Because I have openly said I'm a vanilla town
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4752 (isolation #109) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:20 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Are you feeling better? That was mostly the whole reason I asked.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4840 (isolation #110) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I'm honestly at the point where I want to lynch A50 and if I'm wrong I will take the lynch with no regrets.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4844 (isolation #111) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 4841, Pink Ball wrote:Elena answer my question please?
What question? I must've missed it.
In post 4843, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 4840, Elena Fisher wrote:I'm honestly at the point where I want to lynch A50 and if I'm wrong I will take the lynch with no regrets.
why? What has almost done to deserve to be lynched as town? This is a scummy post.
Who cares if the post is scummy or not. We all know if scum is not lynched I will be the next one on the table. It's not rocket science. Almost50 has had one good line of posting. The one you linked. Besides that, he hasn't had any strings of posts that ring townie. He doesn't look good with the scum flips we've had plus his actions aren't accounted for. My reasoning+ the mastina case is all I really want/need.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4847 (isolation #112) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:33 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 4846, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4834, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4781, Pink Ball wrote:@Elena, on night 1 I was PMed that I was targeted without any kind of flavor or anything, but in this last night I didn't get that PM; do you have any kind of proof that I was targeted by you? Did you recieve some kind of info or something?
@Elena

(I know that I was probably targeted by Robert on night 1, but I need this info)
@Elena this one
Yes, I got some information that makes me 100% sure I targetted you. Along with my action being strongman.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4851 (isolation #113) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:07 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 4849, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 4844, Elena Fisher wrote:Almost50 has had one good line of posting. The one you linked.
I didnt link ONE post. YOU read one and ignored the rest.
You linked to one example that I could comment on. The rest being hood stuff meta etc. Stuff I can not comment on and have no way of knowing.
Pedit: Dunn never claimed anything about his role besides the fact he can target females in his hood.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4857 (isolation #114) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Considering it's proven I can not have done the night kill last night along with other reasons that scum me has no reason to agree on/stuff to do. I think it's pretty blatantly clear I'm not scum. Scum me doesn't make myself a vanilla town for the sake of town cred. Along with the fact nothing really points to me being scum. The only read I've had incorrect being Toogoo. Oh, NxM just said me and chito can't be scum a few pages ago, but the fact they're changing reads over and over isn't really a shock anymore. Mostly you shouldn't listen to what they have to say
pedit: You mean blacklisting as in wifom? I don't want to accept A50 as town because he's not town.
Pedit2: No, I've already had Almost50 as scum the whole game. What happened is you didn't link me enough posts to disprove that fact.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4858 (isolation #115) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:14 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 4856, Near x Mello wrote:why the hell would he tell people not to post in pts as scum who has access to all pts
Because people will obviously not listen to this fact.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4861 (isolation #116) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:16 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Disappointed but not surprised. I think Wisdom just likes to ignore my blatantly town actions as an excuse because he can't respond to them to fit his tunnel/ego. This isn't me trying to be mean just an observation that I've seen over this game with his play on mastina.
pedit: Oh that helps prove my point
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4865 (isolation #117) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:39 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 4862, Near x Mello wrote:what blatantly town actions? "i made myself vanilla"? how do we know that?
Will answer this in a moment
In post 4863, Near x Mello wrote:nobody even makes sense as scum with almost

elena? no
chito? no
mastina? no

nobody can be scum with almost
This is bad logic when you poe isn't conf.
In post 4864, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 4857, Elena Fisher wrote:
Considering it's proven I can not have done the night kill last night
along with other reasons that scum me has no reason to agree on/stuff to do. I think it's pretty blatantly clear I'm not scum. Scum me doesn't make myself a vanilla town for the sake of town cred. Along with the fact nothing really points to me being scum. The only read I've had incorrect being Toogoo. Oh, NxM just said me and chito can't be scum a few pages ago, but the fact they're changing reads over and over isn't really a shock anymore. Mostly you shouldn't listen to what they have to say
pedit: You mean blacklisting as in wifom? I don't want to accept A50 as town because he's not town.
Pedit2: No, I've already had Almost50 as scum the whole game. What happened is you didn't link me enough posts to disprove that fact.
Why do you believe the bolded?
Because I was under the illusion I was getting tracked/watched. So if I was saw visiting Dunnstral that'd be suicide
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4875 (isolation #118) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:52 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 4869, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 4865, Elena Fisher wrote:This is bad logic when you poe isn't conf.
Oh really? So who is scum in my townreads? Who is scum with almost?
You haven't really given me any good reasons to believe anyone is an impossible partner for almost 50. Plus pre flip is a bad way to scumhunt. As I said
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4877 (isolation #119) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:57 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I have no idea how you got that from this conversation.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4995 (isolation #120) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Oh sweet peas and carrots what did I come back to
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5262 (isolation #121) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

That logic doesn't make sense because my visit has been confirmed by pink ball. Along with the fact I was supposed to be tracked. There's no way I make the kill
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5264 (isolation #122) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:21 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Like, it's mech conf that I am not scum who made the kill. I don't know how much clearer I can get.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5266 (isolation #123) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Because that's just stating the obvious.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5269 (isolation #124) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 5268, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: Elena, I thought you were reading every post. Scum nightkill is factionally multitasking, as Cerb just reminded us like a few pages ago, so you visiting PB does not confirm you did not target Dunn with a killing action.

As for you being supposed to be tracked, I guess Torque never explained why he targeted himself over you, but did Torque confirm he was tracking you in the channel or something?
If I was suppose to be tracked that obviously means I'm not going to be the one who made the night kill. It's also confirmed I'm not a ninja. So that throws your theory out the window. I know the scum night kill is multi
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5273 (isolation #125) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Torque said they can confirm my action if I target pink or joan

when he said who he's going to target he gave a vague reply
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5274 (isolation #126) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

So me making the night kill in that sense is suicide
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5279 (isolation #127) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:41 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 5277, Near x Mello wrote:then maybe you didnt target pb at all, thus dodging torque

after all we dont have confirmation you targeted pb
If I didn't target pb I wouldn't have gotten the flavor text of visiting pb in the first place. Would you like me to paraphrase it for you? Pb knows what I mean.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5282 (isolation #128) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 5278, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 5275, Cerberus v666 wrote:Mmm.

Point about her being intended to be tracked is valid.:/I don't have access to the pts these discussions took place in. Need input from both torque and mastina on this.
Actually wait no nm.

When torque limits targetinf to a certain pool,he made elena know that the pool is the people he can watch; it's extrenely unlikely that elena would think he has a tracker variant that only tells you if the person you track visited one of a couple different people.

That means you could both not be a ninja, and submit a kill while being confident that a claimed tracker/watcher would not be watching you.
No, because Torque said they were going to target me. (possibly) Obviously, he's not going to imply he's watching me he'd be implying he's tracking me
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5283 (isolation #129) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 5280, Near x Mello wrote:still not confirmed for anyone but you
whoever made the abyss happened it'ds conf too.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5289 (isolation #130) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

If Torque is implying he's targetting me saying he can conf who I target. Even if it is limited what are you going to think? Regardless it shows that if I didn't visit certain people I would be caught and considering it was the illusion of a tracker that proves it wasn't me.
You're also throwing away the possibility that people who are immune to death easily could've killed Dunnstral. While we're on that topic. Scum me never kills Dunnstral because I can easily fool him into defending me and everyone here should know this information. It's impossible for me to be the one who did the kill and I wouldn't allow a Dunnstral kill period
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5294 (isolation #131) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 5292, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 5289, Elena Fisher wrote:If Torque is implying he's targetting me saying he can conf who I target. Even if it is limited what are you going to think? Regardless it shows that if I didn't visit certain people I would be caught and considering it was the illusion of a tracker that proves it wasn't me.
You're also throwing away the possibility that people who are immune to death easily could've killed Dunnstral. While we're on that topic. Scum me never kills Dunnstral because I can easily fool him into defending me and everyone here should know this information. It's impossible for me to be the one who did the kill and I wouldn't allow a Dunnstral kill period
Do you often take control of night kills/veto kills as scum?
As one of the best scum players? Absolutely I do. I'm normally one of the bigger planners in scum pts.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5297 (isolation #132) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 5293, Cerberus v666 wrote:I think watcher of these target. Not tracker of me who only sees some qctions.

We're not throwing away that possibility, that's why the A50/liger slot has been pushed by mastina all day.

Self meta is gross and useless, especially when prefaced with absolutes like "it's impossible for me to be the one who did the kill" which are unprovable.
When you're giving statements that are logical you should consider them. Would Elena nk the person she can easily make tr her? Prob not.
Would Elena risk being tracked and outted in this case? Etc etc
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5298 (isolation #133) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

I think my big error was turning myself into a VT and hoping people believe me over faking that claim and switching to something more useful. Disappointing but understandable.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5302 (isolation #134) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:57 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 5299, Liger_Zero wrote:You say you can easily make dunnstral townread you, but he redirected you. He was highly suspicious of you just by that fact, right? I think you are overplaying the reasoning behind you not having motivation to kill him.
He didn't redirect me. He redirected actions targetting me. Meaning he wanted me to let my action go off. IE he was townreading me
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5306 (isolation #135) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Alright, it seems I failed to convince anyone. Yet another game where people think they have a grip at reading me. Maybe another game. Go on and lynch away I have nothing more to say on this matter. I'm more excited to see what my other roles were anyway.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5311 (isolation #136) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Also I wouldn't be as angry if the mod took my genuine action and didn't mod error me into visiting pink ball. But we can't all get what we want. Good luck
pedit: My reads are stated in the thread.
Pedit 2: That's understandable and I fully get that. I would obviously ask that question to the mod before I gave you guys that information and not sentence myself to death, but people don't respect my play enough clearly and think I got myself outted. Because I never had to tell anyone Dunnstral targetted me but alas
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5318 (isolation #137) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:05 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Oh, considering I'm dying and you'll all be wondering who I picked my night 1 target when you see my flip. I targetted Drixx so you don't need to go into paranoia on anything. I didn't out the information sooner because obviously that would put a bigger target on my back.

Remember: The scum who made the kill was immune to death
2) Pink ball is conf town.

Try not to play with thoughts of pre flip scumteams because I am sure whoever the scumteam is already made decent posts to distance themselves. If you get so lost in mech play we will lose. So try to base it on who has been scummy.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5324 (isolation #138) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Since you need a refresher on my reads:
Pink Ball
Near x Mello
Torque

Chito and Yuuri
Joan of Arc
Reasonably Psychotic

1 here
mastina
Almost50

If A50 scum look into Chito
If Mastina Joan/Reason

but don't make any choices until after 1 of them flip of course
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5325 (isolation #139) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Night 1 I tried to motivate drixx
Night 2 I made mastina loved
Night 3 I was a weak vistor on pinkball

joat
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5326 (isolation #140) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 5324, Elena Fisher wrote:Since you need a refresher on my reads:
Pink Ball
Near x Mello
Torque

Chito and Yuuri
Joan of Arc
Reasonably Psychotic

1 here
mastina
Almost50

If A50 scum look into Chito
If Mastina Joan/Reason

but don't make any choices until after 1 of them flip of course
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5331 (isolation #141) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

I would never make such a rookie mistake. I don't believe it's a stretch to say I'm one of the better scumplayers here and I would obviously ask that and take control of night actions. This can not be proven of course so it's hot air. I suppose this is just for future ref for when I get pushed in another game
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5334 (isolation #142) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

As someone who is able to get myself fake cleared with mechs all the time you should know I am very good at handling mechs in a game and how to use them. Just because I dislike talking about them doesn't mean I'm not good at using them.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5340 (isolation #143) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 5337, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: Elena, from your point of view, the only people on the Creature wagon whose alignment you don't know are N&M and Joan. Do you think there is a chance that the ENTIRE Creature wagon was town, and if not, you seem to think Joan would be the most likely scum on the Creature wagon?
Correct. Apologizes if the 'I'm good at scum' comes off cocky. That's not what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to back up that I wouldn't make such a mistake but if that is rubbing people the wrong way I'll stop.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5343 (isolation #144) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 5339, Torque wrote:Elena, whats the "rookie mistake"

cause if you both visited pink ball and killed dunnstral, I was never gonna catch the kill
If I am scum and made the kill in your minds. I outted myself by telling you all that Dunnstral targetted me with his redirect because 1 simple mod question would've got me lynched. That is a very big rookie mistake that I would not make.
pedit: I didn't make her loved because I thought she was town. I made her loved because I wanted to prove my action on someone who might've got lynched.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5347 (isolation #145) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:21 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

The whole day time I believed I was being tracked yes. Not that I was being watched.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5351 (isolation #146) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

This line of questioning is useless. I'm getting lynched so you should be asking more productive questions like who my partner is or who scum is if I'm town
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5355 (isolation #147) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

The simple answer is you think I'm scum and don't believe me. That's fine. Carry on lynch me and ask better questions. You have my reads and everything so you have nothing to wait on.
Shall we proceed?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5356 (isolation #148) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 5353, Near x Mello wrote:we already asked you for your reads and we already discussed your buddy
You should talk assuming I'm town. It doesn't hurt plus I'm flipping town.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5362 (isolation #149) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

I don't think even if you did see the light you would be able to convince enough people to not lynch me. Along with the fact given that question is asked if we lynch wrong today I will be the lynch for sure tomorrow.
VOTE: Elena
I an the correct lynch as much as that's a harsh pill to swallow
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5363 (isolation #150) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 5360, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 5352, Liger_Zero wrote:Id rather you talk about your scumreads in more detail if you don't mind.
What part?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5365 (isolation #151) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 5361, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 5262, Elena Fisher wrote:That logic doesn't make sense because my visit has been confirmed by pink ball. Along with the fact I was supposed to be tracked. There's no way I make the kill
This is not true, I don't know if you visited me or not
Ah so only the person who did the abyss knows. I see oh well I won't out what the information was given it only helps scum
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5367 (isolation #152) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:28 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Any other questions before I stop checking in on this thread? As It appears the lynch is set and should be
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5375 (isolation #153) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

I think if you catch up on the game you can come to the same answer I did on why A50/mastina could be partners with the people I stated. Torque is town because I've played many games with him and I'm pretty confident I know how he plays. Pink ball is conf town. Wisdom I can see arguments for scum but if he's scum he's lost a bit of respect for how he played on a few things. I do think he's town though.

A50/Mastina were confident srs on each other and they're most likely correct (1 of them at least)
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5376 (isolation #154) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Alright last call before I log out for good
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5378 (isolation #155) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 5377, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 5375, Elena Fisher wrote:I think if you catch up on the game you can come to the same answer I did on why A50/mastina could be partners with the people I stated. Torque is town because I've played many games with him and I'm pretty confident I know how he plays. Pink ball is conf town. Wisdom I can see arguments for scum but if he's scum he's lost a bit of respect for how he played on a few things. I do think he's town though.

A50/Mastina were confident srs on each other and they're most likely correct (1 of them at least)
I replaced Almost50...
I know this.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5379 (isolation #156) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Okay, fairwell it was a fun game. Mod please pm me the dead thread on my main account as I won't be logging into Elena ta ta

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”