Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:10 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 999, joges wrote:Then why are you unvoting?
Yeah, after analyzing what happened I could come to see Stan's point, but this change of vote is suspicious to me too. Why push a point just to let it go in the same page?
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:06 am

Post by stan1ey »

I havent forgot about flippy lol he is still scum
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Eyes without a face »

I see lots of talk but little production. You're all repeating the same arguments against each other and it boils down to "this is how I feel but I have no evidence" which isn't helping me much.

I even asked BuJ & Enigma questions and they didn't respond. Well, BuJ didn't and Enigma didn't post since.

I think I should have stayed in mini games because I suspect the larger numbers are confusing me but I am already here so I will try my best and if it doesn't work then I will refrain from joining large games in the future.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1002, Eyes without a face wrote:I see lots of talk but little production. You're all repeating the same arguments against each other and it boils down to "this is how I feel but I have no evidence" which isn't helping me much.

I even asked BuJ & Enigma questions and they didn't respond. Well, BuJ didn't and Enigma didn't post since.

I think I should have stayed in mini games because I suspect the larger numbers are confusing me but I am already here so I will try my best and if it doesn't work then I will refrain from joining large games in the future.
naw. This game only has 4 more players than a mini. I think your problem here is that alot of those slots are saying little or nothing and it makes it hard. I also think that you aren't terribly active and that's maybe having an effect. As an example, I've asked how you feel about RCE. You've said that me and him aren't scum together and I think that's a given but I'd like to hear more about your thoughts on the slot.

Getting a hard guilty or useful night information is semi-rare and this game is more about feelings at least IMO. Who do you even think is scum and why?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 983, BuJaber wrote:Because the gambit helps scum more than town I'm inclined to believe it comes from scum.
Really?!?

He's a lol claimed mason. Firstly, he has to claim with someone and he can't claim with any town b/c they know he's lying. Secondly, even if he did claim with a scumbuddy town are going to start questioning why 2 masons are still alive and are
MORE
likely to get lynched. If he hard commits to a mason gambit with a scumbuddy he's not making it to endgame, bro.
In post 983, BuJaber wrote:I am less sure of my original assumption that one of you has to be scum.
Well, we all knew that as soon as I flipped town RCE would get power lynched, if he's not getting lynched today. So the way I see this through my blurry tunnel vision is you just backing away from ever voting RCE.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

In post 1001, stan1ey wrote:I havent forgot about flippy lol he is still scum

Nah you are wrong friend

I know I said I’d catch up the other day but I’ve been busy thing should be back to normal on Monday for me & I’ll actually be able to catch up
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 980, RCEnigma wrote:Nero I don't think it helps read me but I want to see what you think since you were the one to bring Vedith's claim up. I have a theory but I want to know what you think about the way slots interacted with Vedith before and after the post he claimed in. You can get back to tunneling me after that.
Why does it matter what I think? This just seems like giving me busy work and if I don't want to do busy work you'll accuse me of avoiding the question. But I guess its an interesting line of inquiry. I assume that you are saying that after she claimed not VT scum were more likely to back off and eh maybe but why do you need me to do this and not yourself?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, is it really that hard to wrap post #'s in post tags? @ RCE

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 998, stan1ey wrote:Alright fair enough
VOTE: flippy
I still think youre mafia
get back on RCE, brother.

Also, free town reads to anyone that vigs Creature.

Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:46 pm

If it's about feelings, I said this when I was being hard wagoned:
In post 497, Eyes without a face wrote:Oh, and I still think there has to be more than one scum on me right now. They're just happy to park their votes on me and hope the time runs up and I get lynched close to deadline. Safe bet too imho
At that point my wagon looked roughly like this:

Eyes without a face (6): stan1ey, Nero Cain, Enigma, RCEnigma, profii, Amor

I also said this at the start of today:
In post 804, Eyes without a face wrote:The usual distribution of a 4 members scum team would be 2 on jibril, 1 on Vedith and 1 on neither. This is not a rule but is often the case btw.
And nobody commented on this.

I can't force people to talk to me or respond to my comments if they choose to overlook it.

The last VC on D1 looked like this:

Jibril (9): Emperor flippyNips, RCEnigma, Sashaddin, Creature, profii, BuJaber, rosterfoster, 0verki11, stan1ey
Vedith (4): Nero Cain, Amor, Lycanfire, Enigma
Emperor flippyNips (2): Jibril, Vedith
Creature (1): Eyes without a face
Sashaddin (1): joges

If I take the intersection between my wagon and Jibril's then {stan1ey, RCEnigma, profii} are more likely to have scum between them, and {Nero Cain, Enigma, Amor} probably has one, while joges is the only one off both wagons that's not me so he should be scum here.

The problem is the intersection thing assumes scum on me also voted Jibril which isn't necessarily true, and with no one commenting on my start of the day post I thought I must be talking nonsense nobody cared to comment on, so I dropped it.

Then if I go by feelings I do not explicitly SR any of the 1st 3 and I only have scum leans on Amor, Enigma and joges that I cannot really support by evidence. I also have a scum lean on Nippy because I feel like he's hiding, but that's maybe the pot calling the kettle black (or is it the kettle calling the pot?)

I want to be relatively sure with my reads and votes not just throwing reads and votes around, and it's harder for me to follow everyone's line of thought and even harder when nobody cares what I say
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If you are town and thus know you are town and we know that Jibril was town it's not meritless that you'd think that a voter from both wagons are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1009, Eyes without a face wrote:The problem is the intersection thing assumes scum on me also voted Jibril
which isn't necessarily true
Wich is correct. I mean there's not going to be a ton of "evidence" so it eventually boils down to "I don't like these guys posts and I think they come from scum b/c ____."

0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/he

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by 0verki11 »

lol just lynch RCE and Joges and someone else (maybe Creature im not as confident on it though)
And win ez
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm kinda thinking RCE/Proffi/Buj/Creature team

Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:21 pm

So, you think I should vote joges even though I lack the strong conviction? The reason si according to what I think is usually the case one scum would be off both wagons and that's a poo; or me (confirmed town to myself), Jibril & Vedith (both confirmed through flip) and joges.

Or is it better to go hunting for the scum in the 3 players pools, which even if I am correct is still a matter of a guess?

I'll narrow it down .. joges or Amor?

VOTE: joges
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1014, Eyes without a face wrote:So, you think I should vote joges even though I lack the strong conviction?
you lack a strong conviction on everyone so...
In post 1014, Eyes without a face wrote:I'll narrow it down .. joges or Amor?
Why not RCE? Can you at least talk about how you feel about RCE?

Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:51 pm

All 3 on that pool are on the same level to me. On the 2nd pool I prefer Amor over Enigma and Enigma over you.

RCE talks a lot, but I am finding it hard to comprehend everything he says. (by that I mean I understand some and some I don't). Like when he said Vedith was an early TR of his without an explanation right after he asked you why joges was town and dismissed your reasoning (you said gut)

Or when he said Overkill would be his mislynch (that's probably NAI as it could be an internal joke so maybe that's why I don't get it)

Or when he parked his vote on Jibril for 5 real days, then switched to me for like 3 days then went back to Jibril.

I also dpn't get what revenge of Shattiel is, and his reasoning to suspect profii shot Vedith don't make sense to me. If Vedith claimed he was not a VT then everybody should have an equal chance of having shot him. It's more a matter of who believed him and who thought he was bluffing.

And this last one {If Nero flips scum at some point he is never scum with overkill/roster/ or eyes I think. The rest is up for debate.} I don't understand either. I think I got the bit about overkill, but not roster or me.

And these are just examples that I remembered from skimming his ISO now. I probably can list more of what I don't understand if I do a detailed reread.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 1013, Nero Cain wrote:I'm kinda thinking RCE/Proffi/Buj/Creature team
This game still keeps being uninteresting.
Sigh
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:05 pm

In post 1017, Creature wrote:
This player still keeps being scummy on his own
Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by Amor »

In post 1017, Creature wrote:
Yes, it's very boring that we're all letting you skate by.
Show
Current Record (wins-losses-abandoned)
Town: 3-5
Scum: 2-3-1

For my thoughts on non-scum-related things, see my Twitter or my blog The Eternal Couch Potato.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:33 pm

I see Amor is voting Creature which is something I can't blame him for, but I feel like there are bigger fish in the sea. If Creature is scum (and I'n feeling this way) he won't live to end game.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:33 pm

Join me on joges?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by Enigma »

In post 886, BuJaber wrote:Enigma why roster.. he's been pretty townie I think.. I'm interested in what he has to say about stanley
I actually forgot now the reasoning whoopsiess

I just remember in my reread after the flips that something felt a bit off in his posts .. i think it was something about the backflipping to/fro on vedith at the end of D1. haven't seen enough of his posts today though
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by Enigma »

In post 894, Creature wrote:
In post 875, Enigma wrote:add creature to the would vote list
Vote me pussy
VOTE: creature
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1007, Nero Cain wrote:Also, is it really that hard to wrap post #'s in post tags? @ RCE
Yes.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”