RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1006, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 980, RCEnigma wrote:Nero I don't think it helps read me but I want to see what you think since you were the one to bring Vedith's claim up. I have a theory but I want to know what you think about the way slots interacted with Vedith before and after the post he claimed in. You can get back to tunneling me after that.
Why does it matter what I think? This just seems like giving me busy work and if I don't want to do busy work you'll accuse me of avoiding the question. But I guess its an interesting line of inquiry. I assume that you are saying that after she claimed not VT scum were more likely to back off and eh maybe but why do you need me to do this and not yourself?
I did, I'm creature levels of bored with this game however so doesn't matter now.

On a linear level roster was locked in a 1v1 for a bit right after, eyes probably doesn't engage Vedith off the back of that if Vedith is being discussed in scum chat. I guess it depends in what capacity.

There's only like 1 slot I could see as avoiding Vedith post claim but there's a lot of that this game so whatever.
Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by Amor »

In post 1020, Eyes without a face wrote:I see Amor is voting Creature which is something I can't blame him for, but I feel like there are bigger fish in the sea. If Creature is scum (and I'n feeling this way) he won't live to end game.
What makes him safer to leave around than Joges?
Show
Current Record (wins-losses-abandoned)
Town: 3-5
Scum: 2-3-1

For my thoughts on non-scum-related things, see my Twitter or my blog The Eternal Couch Potato.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1016, Eyes without a face wrote:All 3 on that pool are on the same level to me.
Then why vote someone else when you could have voted one of your scumreads with an established wagon?
In post 1016, Eyes without a face wrote:and dismissed your reasoning
TBF I actually said
In post 85, Nero Cain wrote:Think scum might not make a post like .
but I guess just ignoring that and saying that I was gut town reading him is easier to blame me if Joges does flip town.

"U WERE GUT TOWN READING SOMEONE WITHOUT REASON U MUST B SCUM THAT KNEW HE WUZ TOWN!"

Though all reads that are not mechanical are gut reads anyways.
In post 1016, Eyes without a face wrote:Or when he parked his vote on Jibril for 5 real days, then switched to me for like 3 days then went back to Jibril.
What's not to get here? He's either town with bad reads or scum that vote sat on town.
In post 1016, Eyes without a face wrote:I also dpn't get what revenge of Shattiel is,
Shattiel is a player on this site. So I assumed that "revenge of Shattiel" is maybe a reference to a game where Shattiel claimed mason.
In post 1016, Eyes without a face wrote:and his reasoning to suspect profii shot Vedith don't make sense to me
I agree with you and I think/thought that might be a lil' scum distancing. Like, it's completely random but if you say well they are both scum and Profii was sent to carry out the kill last night so it makes sense for RC to "think" this b/c he actually KNOWS this.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:26 pm

Post by Eyes without a face »

In post 1026, Amor wrote:
In post 1020, Eyes without a face wrote:I see Amor is voting Creature which is something I can't blame him for, but I feel like there are bigger fish in the sea. If Creature is scum (and I'n feeling this way) he won't live to end game.
They're both lurking, but joges is getting away with it. joges pops up to actually respond to some posts and then disappears while Creature clearly isn't even playing the game, so I think he will be lynched down the line anyway.

but don't get me wrong. I am willing to vote Creature if joges doesn't pick up.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:31 pm

In post 1027, Nero Cain wrote:Then why vote someone else when you could have voted one of your scumreads with an established wagon?
What's wrong with voting joges? Why does everybody seem to want me off him and on someone else?

I listed joges as the only player off both wagon to maybe be scum, so in my mind that's a 50-50 shot which is better than anything else.

But if you want me to vote RCE with you then that'd be alright too. Just not the same probability.

Anyway, I am on joges now. You are on RCE and Amor wants Creature, so I'll wait to see how the 3 of them react before I decide my final destination. Obviously if joges doesn't pick up I will be forced to vote the next scummy player because being on a vanity wagon isn't going to help.

Also, thanks for explaining Shattiel. As expected, it was an internal joke.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1016, Eyes without a face wrote:All 3 on that pool are on the same level to me. On the 2nd pool I prefer Amor over Enigma and Enigma over you.

RCE talks a lot, but I am finding it hard to comprehend everything he says. (by that I mean I understand some and some I don't). Like when he said Vedith was an early TR of his without an explanation right after he asked you why joges was town and dismissed your reasoning (you said gut)

Or when he said Overkill would be his mislynch (that's probably NAI as it could be an internal joke so maybe that's why I don't get it)

Or when he parked his vote on Jibril for 5 real days, then switched to me for like 3 days then went back to Jibril.

I also dpn't get what revenge of Shattiel is, and his reasoning to suspect profii shot Vedith don't make sense to me. If Vedith claimed he was not a VT then everybody should have an equal chance of having shot him. It's more a matter of who believed him and who thought he was bluffing.

And this last one {If Nero flips scum at some point he is never scum with overkill/roster/ or eyes I think. The rest is up for debate.} I don't understand either. I think I got the bit about overkill, but not roster or me.

And these are just examples that I remembered from skimming his ISO now. I probably can list more of what I don't understand if I do a detailed reread.
Jibril was a slot that I thought was scum, ultimately I came to the conclusion that even if she was town it was a slot that became more of a liability the longer she's around. I still don't mind trading jibril for the information.

The Shattiel thing is the Mason claim and just mass claiming multiple roles in general, just a joke.

Just in general the slots I think would take the shot on Vedith as opposed to viewing him as a possible mislynch are something like: Profii, emporer, Enigma, Nero, and creature I guess. He just doesn't seem invested enough to be too involved with nk targets. Profii just seems like the most likely in that pool.

I guess you also have to take into account that scum shot off the wagon. I won't bother giving my thoughts on what I think that means but you guys can make your own inferences from that.

Neros interactions with Overkill don't seem s/s but there was one interaction that made me go yeah no way they are together. I don't remember what it was though. I touched on eyes/rosters interactions with Vedith post claim, roster still wanted Vedith and eyes piggybacking probably means there wasn't an initiative to move the Lynch elsewhere and save Vedith for the nk, it's just how things lined up.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:38 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1004, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 983, BuJaber wrote:Because the gambit helps scum more than town I'm inclined to believe it comes from scum.
Really?!?

He's a lol claimed mason. Firstly, he has to claim with someone and he can't claim with any town b/c they know he's lying. Secondly, even if he did claim with a scumbuddy town are going to start questioning why 2 masons are still alive and are
MORE
likely to get lynched. If he hard commits to a mason gambit with a scumbuddy he's not making it to endgame, bro.
In post 983, BuJaber wrote:I am less sure of my original assumption that one of you has to be scum.
Well, we all knew that as soon as I flipped town RCE would get power lynched, if he's not getting lynched today. So the way I see this through my blurry tunnel vision is you just backing away from ever voting RCE.

1. No actually you keep ignoring his first post. He said "town will lose if I get lynched". THAT part is the claim. Then to reduce the impact of that post he is claiming he's just joke claiming things, haha I'm a mason etc. The mason claim is there to make a point that he was joking. If the mason claim was the actual gambit I would agree with you but it wasn't.

2. You're assuming you will always get lynched first. You're assuming I want to flip you first. You're assuming I have to flip either of you. Besides after the thing with stanley I'm more inclined to vote RCE after overkill than you. Unlike you he's also been subtly trying to influence me and I guess that kind of pocketing me was working on me whereas you were and continue to be antagonistic and it's easier to read suspicion in that.

@eyes - I thought I mentioned you in my post but I didn't. One of the reasons why I'm less sure of 1 scum in RCE/nero was your question to me.
Wayward Bullets is in signups!

"
Usually I’m not big on puns, but I like the cut of your jib
"- Pine
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:56 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1031, BuJaber wrote:2. You're assuming you will always get lynched first. You're assuming I want to flip you first. You're assuming I have to flip either of you. Besides after the thing with stanley I'm more inclined to vote RCE after overkill than you. Unlike you he's also been subtly trying to influence me and I guess that kind of pocketing me was working on me whereas you were and continue to be antagonistic and it's easier to read suspicion in that
Actually haven't attempted to pocket you as either alignment, you're doing it to yourself if that's the case lol.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by BuJaber »

It IS way easier to townread the one that actually agrees with you sometimes than the person who disagreed with 98% of what I say.

"
"- Pine
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1029, Eyes without a face wrote:What's wrong with voting joges? Why does everybody seem to want me off him and on someone else?
nothing I guess. Joges being active lurking scum isn't some horrible position to take. I just thought you'd vote RCE who you are also scum reading (I think) and there are others calling him scum.
In post 1031, BuJaber wrote:No actually you keep ignoring his first post. He said "town will lose if I get lynched". THAT part is the claim.
So he's scum
Ate
ing or town that's full of themselves. It's still null at best to me.
In post 944, Eyes without a face wrote:How can you tell if 2 people are different alignments? Town always fight with town too, so I think it more accurate to say they're not scum together.
How does this make you less sure that there's scum between RC and I?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:37 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1034, Nero Cain wrote:So he's scum Ateing or town that's full of themselves. It's still null at best to me.

Sigh.. we'll agree to disagree.

I really don't understand how you can see that coming from town. It's suicidal as PR and really anti-town as VT.

"
"- Pine
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

town literally gambit all the time. Am I saying that you should always town read gambiters and fakeclaimers? no, of course not. Personally, I feel like your "OMG, HE SAID TOWN WILL LOSE IF HE GETS LYNCHED! SO HE MUST BE SCUM!" seems pretty weak. And what if he's telling the truth, why would you want town to lose by lynching him? :lol:

He doesn't seem interested in this game or that you want him lynched. He seems to care mostly that I'm disagreeing with him that its super duper good town play to gambit.
In post 955, 0verki11 wrote:
In post 954, Nero Cain wrote:you're right, town shouldn't but they still do it. :/
haha this better be sarcasm

0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/he

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:12 pm

Post by 0verki11 »

In post 1036, Nero Cain wrote:town literally gambit all the time. Am I saying that you should always town read gambiters and fakeclaimers? no, of course not. Personally, I feel like your "OMG, HE SAID TOWN WILL LOSE IF HE GETS LYNCHED! SO HE MUST BE SCUM!" seems pretty weak. And what if he's telling the truth, why would you want town to lose by lynching him? :lol:

He doesn't seem interested in this game or that you want him lynched. He seems to care mostly that I'm disagreeing with him that its super duper good town play to gambit.
In post 955, 0verki11 wrote:
In post 954, Nero Cain wrote:you're right, town shouldn't but they still do it. :/
haha this better be sarcasm
tbf my wims slowing dying and pulling WIFOM gambits of some kind help keep it alive.
And I know im not getting lynched so I dont care, plus hes town so whatever.
Ive explained most slots which imo are needed to be and if anyone wants an opionon out of me they should probably ask
0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:16 pm

Post by 0verki11 »

is Lycan usually this indepth/wordy?
0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:21 pm

Post by 0verki11 »

im stopping Gambitting (im finishing with this post as ive already done what I wanted to) and im starting tunneling
anyone who does not claim why they arent voting RCE in their next post well be lynched when the lynch list doesnt have everyone on it.
I would also like everyone to rate RCE out of 10 (1 being townie, 5 being null, 10 being scummy.)
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:24 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Fine whatever. Maybe when people are discussing overkill we can bring it up again.

VOTE: RCEnigma

"
"- Pine
0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:27 pm

Post by 0verki11 »

In post 1040, BuJaber wrote:Fine whatever. Maybe when people are discussing overkill we can bring it up again.

VOTE: RCEnigma
good vote
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:31 am

Post by stan1ey »

VOTE: RCE
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:45 am

In post 1034, Nero Cain wrote:How does this make you less sure that there's scum between RC and I?
Because it rules out svs but tvt is still a possibility.

I was lynched before because I had a different view to town. Scum didn't need to push me in that game. I was also lynched by scum for being right in another game. So, which is it? I dunno.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:48 am

In post 1042, stan1ey wrote:VOTE: RCE
Why now?

I'm still not feeling RCE over joges but maybe I'm dense? I will vote RCE to prevent no lynch if needs be.
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:18 am

Post by stan1ey »

Cos I he is mafia?
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:18 am

Post by stan1ey »

Not interested in lynching joges, RCE or Flippy
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:19 am

Post by stan1ey »

^ that ahould be only RCE or flippy
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:49 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1023, Enigma wrote:
In post 894, Creature wrote:
In post 875, Enigma wrote:add creature to the would vote list
Vote me pussy
VOTE: creature
Too late
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:50 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1028, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 1026, Amor wrote:
They're both lurking, but joges is getting away with it. joges pops up to actually respond to some posts and then disappears while Creature clearly isn't even playing the game, so I think he will be lynched down the line anyway.

but don't get me wrong. I am willing to vote Creature if joges doesn't pick up.
This post is bad.
Sigh

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”