Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1121, Enter wrote:Instead of saying things as they are (when they're not) please quote yourself (and not out of context) because this is getting ridiculous. Maybe when you go back and look at what's happening you'll recognize that feeling bad is not a viable reason to be exempt from scummy play and that you're saying a bunch of words that aren't true and that you'd have an awful hard time backing up with posts.
I give up. Just ignore me because you’re not listening to anything I’m saying and I’m not feeling well enough to keep banging my head against a brick wall.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Enter »

In post 1104, Enter wrote:You called tictac lynchbait but you think someone putting their vote on someone who hadn't really posted much at all is
bad
?
And you're only concerned with people getting their votes off of you, not concerned with why people put their votes there in the first place.
Here, I've made it easier for you to read. Do you want me to make it bigger, too?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:05 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1124, Enter wrote:
In post 1122, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1120, Enter wrote:
In post 1119, Nimueh wrote:If you’re going to keep ignoring what I’m saying, I won’t waste my time responding to you.
I'm responding directly to what you're saying and using quotes to back it up. The irony here is that you're misrepping my case on you and then arguing against that instead of actually arguing my case on you, all while accusing me of misrepping you.
You said that I’m sr votes on me for being unwell and when I prove that is bs, you persist on disregarding it.
No, I'm not. I'm saying you seem to think the votes on you are BAD (not sr). Please READ.
Because I know my alignment.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:05 am

Post by Enter »

In post 1125, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1121, Enter wrote:Instead of saying things as they are (when they're not) please quote yourself (and not out of context) because this is getting ridiculous. Maybe when you go back and look at what's happening you'll recognize that feeling bad is not a viable reason to be exempt from scummy play and that you're saying a bunch of words that aren't true and that you'd have an awful hard time backing up with posts.
I give up. Just ignore me because you’re not listening to anything I’m saying and I’m not feeling well enough to keep banging my head against a brick wall.
Well you're not going to get very far if you don't read a word of what I'm saying.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:05 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1125, Nimueh wrote:I give up. Just ignore me because you’re not listening to anything I’m saying and I’m not feeling well enough to keep banging my head against a brick wall.
Please do my my sanity's sake as well
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:06 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

For my
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Enter »

In post 1127, Nimueh wrote:Because I know my alignment.
That's not what you said earlier.

Also the argument that you know your alignment therefore no one else should vote for you is so dumb. Congrats, everyone in the game knows their alignment.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1126, Enter wrote:
In post 1104, Enter wrote:You called tictac lynchbait but you think someone putting their vote on someone who hadn't really posted much at all is
bad
?
And you're only concerned with people getting their votes off of you, not concerned with why people put their votes there in the first place.
Here, I've made it easier for you to read. Do you want me to make it bigger, too?
No, I actually want you to fucking read what I fucking wrote.

And if you’re going to act like a jerk to me, I won’t respond to anymore of your posts.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Enter »

In post 1129, Flubbernugget wrote:Please do my my sanity's sake as well
Are you planning on responding to my questions at all?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I JUST FUCKING DID
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1129, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1125, Nimueh wrote:I give up. Just ignore me because you’re not listening to anything I’m saying and I’m not feeling well enough to keep banging my head against a brick wall.
What?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:09 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1135, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1129, Flubbernugget wrote:
What?
Oh nm. Sorry. :lol:
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:13 am

Post by Enter »

In post 1123, Flubbernugget wrote:I literally...LITERALLY just said people need to stop sitting on wagons with no cases. Maybe if you stopped spam posting every chance you got and actually READ something once, there wouldn't be constant bouts of inactivity that are partially the work of an apathy you keep causing?
Sorry, missed this in the cloud of confusion that is the stubbornness of Nimueh.

Do talk about these bouts of apathy, I'm fascinated.

And you didn't JUST say it, because it's not anywhere near here in your ISO, unless you'er trying to talk about this:
In post 1078, Flubbernugget wrote:This is infuriating. You all need to at least start casing your wagons if mine aren't good enough.
Which hardly seems to be conveying the same message.

You just keep up that faux anger, though, that'll get you SUPER far.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:15 am

Post by Enter »

By hardly conveying the same message, I mean to say that I'd really like to know how
This is infuriating. You all need to at least start casing your wagons if mine aren't good enough.
is the same as saying you object to the tictac votes.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:17 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Right off the top of my head the game has settled on a lurker wagon despite it being page 46, and elbrin is struggling to catch up.

And I'm sorry, point me to what other wagon that could
possibly
be about other than tictacs.

Pedit: every single vote on that wagon is some garbage troll vote and you know it. Stop playing dumb.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:18 am

Post by Enter »

In post 1139, Flubbernugget wrote:Right off the top of my head the game has settled on a lurker wagon despite it being page 46, and elbrin is struggling to catch up.

possibly

Pedit: every single vote on that wagon is some garbage troll vote and you know it. Stop playing dumb.
Saying THIS is a lot different from saying "start casing your wagons" and you know it.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:20 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 20, Enter wrote: Sorry, missed this in the cloud of confusion that is the stubbornness of Nimueh.
Pot meet kettle.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:21 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Lmao
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:22 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1140, Enter wrote:
In post 1139, Flubbernugget wrote:Right off the top of my head the game has settled on a lurker wagon despite it being page 46, and elbrin is struggling to catch up.

possibly

Saying THIS is a lot different from saying "start casing your wagons" and you know it.
I mean votes without explanations really arent acceptable towards the late game phase
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:23 am

Post by Enter »

In post 1141, Nimueh wrote:
In post 20, Enter wrote: Sorry, missed this in the cloud of confusion that is the stubbornness of Nimueh.
Pot meet kettle.
You ignoring my posts and strawmanning my arguments is very different from me trying to figure out why you're repeatedly claiming scum.

Just because you learned big words to spout doesn't make any of them true.

PEdit: look who isn't reading
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:24 am

Post by Enter »

In post 1143, Flubbernugget wrote:I mean votes without explanations really arent acceptable towards the late game phase
You're right, my bad. No one said anything about tictac pinging them and absolutely NO ONE said ANYTHING about LaL!
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:29 am

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

Nimueh is refusing to answer questions, is claiming that Enter is misrepping, and is in fact doing the same thing. Back up your claims with evidence instead of strawmanning. Nimueh is scum.

VOTE: Nimueh
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:32 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

@NMSA Could you talk to me about my read on you in and ? How does my read mesh with your true motivations, etc. Thanks mate

@everyone else I know there are questions for me outstanding, and I'll get to them this afternoon.
103-11 0-2
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:41 am

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

u r a person 2 wrote:@NMSA Could you talk to me about my read on you in and ? How does my read mesh with your true motivations, etc. Thanks mate

@everyone else I know there are questions for me outstanding, and I'll get to them this afternoon.
Honestly yeah that's pretty accurate. I did kinda think you and Brigitte might be the scumteam, but not as confidently as I acted. Reads are definitely my weak point (probably a big problem), especially day 1 when I don't have any confirmed info besides my own role. If I survive to day 2, I'll be able to do a lot more analysis.
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:54 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1146, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Nimueh is refusing to answer questions, is claiming that Enter is misrepping, and is in fact doing the same thing. Back up your claims with evidence instead of strawmanning. Nimueh is scum.

VOTE: Nimueh
No but you’re probably something I won’t say. :lol:

I already did. Do I keep having to spam the thread with the post where I already answered his question, despite him insisting otherwise?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”