Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by Clemency »

i have to agree i dont see town motivation in a blank slate player acting how rc is
i like to base my reads off how i know people act usually
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by Clemency »

rainbow reads

rainbow reads
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

So again calling me out for omgussing is profoundly disconnected from.the gamestate. His reaction to posts felt profoundly disconnected to the posts themselves. Everything that he is saying does not make any contextual sense when he says it. He is a wolf playing a shitty game who thinks that if he acts like enough of a jackass he might get townread for it.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

In post 196, Fuscosco wrote:A clear readslist wouldn't hurt.
In post 199, Fuscosco wrote:Don' forget to leave out the rainbow colors, unspoilered 3 paragraph descriptions, and purely meta based reads.
@DT

And auro too, since its the wagon of the week.
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by Clemency »

guys i hurt my wrist today help
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:41 pm

Clemency posting is horrible too
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by Clemency »

In post 202, RadiantCowbells wrote:So again calling me out for omgussing is profoundly disconnected from.the gamestate. His reaction to posts felt profoundly disconnected to the posts themselves. Everything that he is saying does not make any contextual sense when he says it. He is a wolf playing a shitty game who thinks that if he acts like enough of a jackass he might get townread for it.
VOTE: rc
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by Clemency »

rc smells
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

In post 204, Clemency wrote:guys i hurt my wrist today help
I use speech to text apps for longer forum posts I make on-the-phone.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:43 pm

Don't let Clemency try to charisma his way out of being held responsible for this vote on me if I'm not around to kill him for it.
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by volxen »

In post 193, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 179, volxen wrote:
In post 174, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 167, volxen wrote:
In post 50, volxen wrote:VOTE: Auro

Let me guess, you rolled scum like you do in 95%+ plus of your games?
In post 58, volxen wrote:@RadiantCowbells I hope you rolled town for a change, because you've always rolled scum against me in our previous games together.
In post 62, volxen wrote:
In post 59, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 58, volxen wrote:@RadiantCowbells I hope you rolled town for a change, because you've always rolled scum against me in our previous games together.
:]
I've literally been wanting to play a game with town!you for like
months

@DoubthingThomas, you seem to find all of the above posts scummy/wolfy, even though you know I have played a lot with Auro, and with RadiantCowbells somewhat as well. Can you explain why they are such wolfy posts from your point of view?
Objective Fact Man Here.

Objective Fact 1 is that, in what world should I have known you, auro, and radiantcowbells play with each other a lot before i pointed out those posts you made were scummy?

Objective Fact 2 is that, I said I personally find talking about how "Hope XXX is a YYY alignment" is of little value for solving and I associate it with scums, a read made before i was told about your "meta"
And what about the possibility that it was town!me making a joke in jest towards Auro, because we play a lot together and he does, in fact, roll scum fairly often? I agree with you that such a joke doesn't help to solve the game, but it's also RVS and an early stage of the game, so I'm curious why you immediately jump to the conclusion that it's likely to be scum-indicative behavior.
my vote was also placed pretty early in the game and as you agreed, your posts "doesn't help to solve the game" so i voted you

you think just because you posted that in rvs i should be forbidden from voting you?

or does it make sense for me to vote you and start generating content?
I agreed with you that making jokes during RVS doesn't help to solve the game, but I also don't think doing so is necessarily scum-indicative behavior either, especially during RVS. Which is why I asked you why you jumped to the conclusion that it was scummy behavior. I never said that you should be "forbidden" from voting for me.

So if I understand correctly, you are now hard scumreading RadiantCowbells, and that is because you feel that he is posting differently here compared to your last game with him?
"i agree it was a good that we outed PR volxen early..it's like he suddenly transformed from an ugly duckling into a beautiful(?) swan " - xwing (Newbie 1889: Ice Cream)
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by Clemency »

nobody can resist my devilish charms
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:45 pm

He is wolfreading me because he knows he can't fool me and he's seen me mislynched several times in the past so
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by Clemency »

In post 207, Clemency wrote:rc smells
what im trying to get at is
this is essentially as meaningful a reason as rc's push
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:46 pm

In post 211, Clemency wrote:nobody can resist my devilish charms
No
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by Clemency »

In post 214, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 211, Clemency wrote:nobody can resist my devilish charms
No
cmon bby dont be like that
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by Clemency »

In post 209, RadiantCowbells wrote:Don't let Clemency try to charisma his way out of being held responsible for this vote on me if I'm not around to kill him for it.
charisma has never managed to get me out of being lynched
being a bad player on the other hand
oh boy
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 202, RadiantCowbells wrote:So again calling me out for omgussing is profoundly disconnected from.the gamestate. His reaction to posts felt profoundly disconnected to the posts themselves. Everything that he is saying does not make any contextual sense when he says it. He is a wolf playing a shitty game who thinks that if he acts like enough of a jackass he might get townread for it.
are you being daft on purpose?

you really think i, of all people, are "disconnected from the gamestate"?

oh hurr durr he used the wrong terminology he is disconnected from the gamestate

christ sake
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:20 pm

I think that you're either scum or high
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 210, volxen wrote:
In post 193, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 179, volxen wrote:
In post 174, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 167, volxen wrote:
In post 50, volxen wrote:VOTE: Auro

Let me guess, you rolled scum like you do in 95%+ plus of your games?
In post 62, volxen wrote:
In post 59, RadiantCowbells wrote:
:]
I've literally been wanting to play a game with town!you for like
months

@DoubthingThomas, you seem to find all of the above posts scummy/wolfy, even though you know I have played a lot with Auro, and with RadiantCowbells somewhat as well. Can you explain why they are such wolfy posts from your point of view?
Objective Fact Man Here.

Objective Fact 1 is that, in what world should I have known you, auro, and radiantcowbells play with each other a lot before i pointed out those posts you made were scummy?

Objective Fact 2 is that, I said I personally find talking about how "Hope XXX is a YYY alignment" is of little value for solving and I associate it with scums, a read made before i was told about your "meta"
And what about the possibility that it was town!me making a joke in jest towards Auro, because we play a lot together and he does, in fact, roll scum fairly often? I agree with you that such a joke doesn't help to solve the game, but it's also RVS and an early stage of the game, so I'm curious why you immediately jump to the conclusion that it's likely to be scum-indicative behavior.
my vote was also placed pretty early in the game and as you agreed, your posts "doesn't help to solve the game" so i voted you

you think just because you posted that in rvs i should be forbidden from voting you?

or does it make sense for me to vote you and start generating content?
I agreed with you that making jokes during RVS doesn't help to solve the game, but I also don't think doing so is necessarily scum-indicative behavior either, especially during RVS. Which is why I asked you why you jumped to the conclusion that it was scummy behavior. I never said that you should be "forbidden" from voting for me.

So if I understand correctly, you are now hard scumreading RadiantCowbells, and that is because you feel that he is posting differently here compared to your last game with him?
what you think is scum-indicative, i wouldn't necessarily think the same and vice-versa. derailing game state while opportunistically trying to hop on auro i thought was scummy.

i, now, scumread RC because he is using impossible logic and expectations to make me look scummy deliberately, without any townie mindset equipped on it. he scum reads me for not "respecting his town game" and blindly sheep his town read on you here. he also has ridiculed someone else for jumping on you with me while belittling his case on you because 'only 4 pages in' but has done everything in his power to try to attack me over stuff that happened in 6 pages

he is also trying to make himself look better by pretending to 'not push me' 'not vote me' 'not scum read me' which is a lie because he has clearly pushed me for the longest time and has voted me 3 minutes after. him lying about not pushing me is so atrocious and i think he's pretending to take the stance of a "middle man" who was trying to stop me and auro engaging, but is using past games and previous meta with me to shade me.

he is also being daft on purpose by saying i am disconnected to the gamestate because i said 'omgus'
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 218, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think that you're either scum or high
while it is true that i had my most lit experinece yesterday and still felt afteraffects today, in essence, you have no scum case on me but are constantly attacking me on a personal level on stuff that is not scummy. you are not explaining your reads and are constantly using futile logic to make me look bad and trying to connect that with scum
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:25 pm

shg
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 203, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 196, Fuscosco wrote:A clear readslist wouldn't hurt.
In post 199, Fuscosco wrote:Don' forget to leave out the rainbow colors, unspoilered 3 paragraph descriptions, and purely meta based reads.
@DT

And auro too, since its the wagon of the week.
it is 9 pages in and like 20% of the post is mine/about me

from the limited information, i am at somewhere like

auro

clemency

fusco/irrelephant

volxen

RC
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum