podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by podoboq »

Official Vote Count 1.04
LynchingWith 13 players, it takes 7 to lynch.

Almost50
(2): teacher, DoubtingThomas
TemporalLich
(1): 0verki11
Vedith
(1): Almost50
Dr Worm
(1): volxen
volxen
(1): Creature
DoubtingThomas
(1): TemporalLich

No Lynch
(1): Vedith

Nobody
(5): Dr Worm, demonlord, rosterfoster, RCEnigma, pignash

Deadline
: (expired on 2019-03-15 19:15:00)
Last edited by podoboq on Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 142, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 127, Almost50 wrote:
In post 125, Creature wrote:I have Over and Almost as town for now
haha.. fooled ya
again
! :P
what the fuck are you saying

did you just scum slip or are you just completely incapable of recognizing what the fuck you are writing yourself?
I said I
fooled him
again. I didn't even say it was "in a game of Mafia", let alone "town reading me when I'm scum". It's not
my
fault that
you
have comprehension problems or you jump to conclusions reading something that isn't there, and if you had tried to read beyond that you'd realize I explained I can joke with Creature & RCE (specifically) without them misunderstanding.

But that's not the
only
problem here. The real issue is you're comments seem to be aiming at playing down anyone's TR on anyone. You so not want
anyone
to trust
anyone else
. You know who does that? Scum do. They want the town to keep doubting each other and keep everyone in their lynching pool. You know how town go about TRs they feel unjustified> They
ask for the reasoning
. They don't go "I'm not pleased about this" and "you are scummy so stop posting" and "did he break his meta?" (on response to a TR stated on Creature).

VOTE: DoubtingThomas

And you may scream "OMGUS" as loud as you can, cuz I don't care how it looks to you nor how you want to call it.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 144, DoubtingThomas wrote:i was ridiculing the fact that your posts are shit
To what purpose? Why won't you tell him what was wrong (from your PoV) instead? Why would anyone want to "ridicule" someone's posts that weren't even directed at them?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 146, DoubtingThomas wrote:sorry you can't take jokes bro
And you bloody can?? What a hypocrite. You justify telling someone not to post as a joke, yet someone telling another they "fooled them again" (in the main thread no less) is a serious issue?

DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

are you really saying me inferring "i fooled you again" in a game of mafia as you having a previous experience of fooling creature as a wolf is scummy?

you asked me for a game where you fooled creature before? i showed you why YOU were implying that in your post? but now you are twisting that as to me attacking other people's town reads on others?

what a terrible game style
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 153, Almost50 wrote:
In post 146, DoubtingThomas wrote:sorry you can't take jokes bro
And you bloody can?? What a hypocrite. You justify telling someone not to post as a joke, yet someone telling another they "fooled them again" (in the main thread no less) is a serious issue?
i didn't tell you not to post jokes. i said you joking in that situation like that is scummy.

i jokingly said that to lich because he was being scummy.

there is a difference. are you just daft?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

i am kinda speechless about almost's progression here. i don't know if it's dumb townie or scum, but it's super bad
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 141, Almost50 wrote:
In post 139, DoubtingThomas wrote:implying creature is
wrong again
for town reading you
You're done slinging mud on everybody, pal. Show me where he did it the first time or I'll call you a liar.
Creature usually wrongly
scum reads me when I'm town
, but I don't recall the last time he Town read me when I was scum. Do you have a reference?
asking me as if I was saying creature town reads him previously, when the only thing i was referring to was his own word about implying "creature wrongly reads me AGAIN"

unbelievable progression. honestly
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 152, Almost50 wrote:
In post 144, DoubtingThomas wrote:i was ridiculing the fact that your posts are shit
To what purpose? Why won't you tell him what was wrong (from your PoV) instead? Why would anyone want to "ridicule" someone's posts that weren't even directed at them?
because the dude was getting scum read by open claimed cop and was playing bad
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 151, Almost50 wrote:I said I fooled him again. I didn't even say it was "in a game of Mafia", let alone "town reading me when I'm scum". It's not my fault that you have comprehension problems or you jump to conclusions reading something that isn't there, and if you had tried to read beyond that you'd realize I explained I can joke with Creature & RCE (specifically) without them misunderstanding.
@ everyone

let me know if i am dreaming or not, but someone says "i fooled you again" in a game of mafia, it's scummy for me to "jump to conclusion" about that fooling being in a previous mafia game rather than in some secret private interaction with him that doesn't have anything to do with mafia?

LMFAO wow this is just so pathetic. kinda lost mad respect for you if this is how you play mafia
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

can't play with this little shit in the game

VOTE: almost50

it's me or him today
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 160, DoubtingThomas wrote:can't play with this little shit in the game

VOTE: almost50

it's me or him today
I agree to the last line, but I reserve the right to respond to being called daft, little shit and "do not have short term memory span greater than that of a baby chimpanzee". If your parents didn't have time to teach you manners I'm afraid I will have to.

DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

you were literally trying to spin the narrative as if i was implying any knowledge of you and creature's history, when all i did was infer (and rightfully so) that creature has wrongly scum read you before and you joking like that is not townie at all

you were trying to pretend stuff to make me look like a liar.

it was either that or you just forgot abotu what you said yourself which i thought was equivalent to being forgetful in the most unbelievable sense.

then you pushed that narrative further into creating a false scum case on me, which i took you as being daft.

i think it was either you were being purposefully unaware of what you were talking about or just scum.

at first i thought it could be the former, but now i think you are scum.

tell me, in what way have i "belittled everyone's town case on everyone"
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

literally 6 pages in, the dude is saying he scum reads me because "i didn't ask for reasoning on why people town read others"

oh man mafia would have been so easier if all the towns just asked for the reasoning behind their town reads and scums didn't. right?

I DIDN'T DO IT BECAUSE THAT KINDA SHIT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING. I KNOW FORA FACT THEIR TOWN READ IS A WEAKER ONE WITH ONLY 6 PAGES OF CONTENT TO GO OFF FROM. WHETHER OR NOT I AGREE WITH THEIR TOWNREAD NOR THE FACT THAT THEY UNDERSTAND MY DISAGREEMENT TO THEIR TOWN READ DOESN'T MATTER WE ARE IN LIKE MIDDLE OF RVS

WHY ARE YOU GOING OFF OF THE NAI'EST NAI TO TRY TO SPIN A SCUM READ ON ME? IT DOESN'T LOOK REAL
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Exhibit 1: Someone says Creature is lock town and you immediately shade the read by asking if Creature broke his meta
In post 134, 0verki11 wrote:Creature is lock town for being town motivated as fuck+ being the first on ur wagon
In post 136, DoubtingThomas wrote:did creature break his meta
Exhibit 2: Someone quotes my post and says I'm a TR now and you quote the same post saying you don't like what was stated in a previous post of mine which I explained in the quoted post.
In post 133, TemporalLich wrote:Alright thanks for the explanation.

I guess you're now a TR.
In post 139, DoubtingThomas wrote:i am actually not pleased with the fact that you 'jokingly' said, "fooled ya" to creature town reading you then being defensive when lich calls you out on this and you say, "how am i being scummy?". it's like you weren't even aware of the fact that implying creature is wrong again for town reading you is a "joke"

seems like a perspective slip in a way. not realizing that's acting scummy because maybe it's not a joke? idk. doesn't feel good.
This AND you shading TemporalLich for trying to move the game forward.

All in under 4 pages.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 163, DoubtingThomas wrote:literally 6 pages in, the dude is saying he scum reads me because "i didn't ask for reasoning on why people town read others"

oh man mafia would have been so easier if all the towns just asked for the reasoning behind their town reads and scums didn't. right?

I DIDN'T DO IT BECAUSE THAT KINDA SHIT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING. I KNOW FORA FACT THEIR TOWN READ IS A WEAKER ONE WITH ONLY 6 PAGES OF CONTENT TO GO OFF FROM. WHETHER OR NOT I AGREE WITH THEIR TOWNREAD NOR THE FACT THAT THEY UNDERSTAND MY DISAGREEMENT TO THEIR TOWN READ DOESN'T MATTER WE ARE IN LIKE MIDDLE OF RVS

WHY ARE YOU GOING OFF OF THE NAI'EST NAI TO TRY TO SPIN A SCUM READ ON ME? IT DOESN'T LOOK REAL
Then why are you so worried about me stating a SR on you then? It must be a weaker one too and that shit doesn't mean anything. Right? You should have no worries. And besides you're still L-5.

DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 164, Almost50 wrote:Exhibit 1: Someone says Creature is lock town and you immediately shade the read by asking if Creature broke his meta
In post 134, 0verki11 wrote:Creature is lock town for being town motivated as fuck+ being the first on ur wagon
Exhibit 2: Someone quotes my post and says I'm a TR now and you quote the same post saying you don't like what was stated in a previous post of mine which I explained in the quoted post.
In post 133, TemporalLich wrote:Alright thanks for the explanation.

I guess you're now a TR.
In post 139, DoubtingThomas wrote:i am actually not pleased with the fact that you 'jokingly' said, "fooled ya" to creature town reading you then being defensive when lich calls you out on this and you say, "how am i being scummy?". it's like you weren't even aware of the fact that implying creature is wrong again for town reading you is a "joke"

seems like a perspective slip in a way. not realizing that's acting scummy because maybe it's not a joke? idk. doesn't feel good.
This AND you shading TemporalLich for trying to move the game forward.

All in under 4 pages.
Exhibit 1: Someone previously said something about creature breaking meta. I have a personal experience to this. I recently had a game with creature. It was a game in Mafia Universe and it was anonymous. I was scum with creature but creature hid his identity until a day before the game ended. I didn't know creature was in my mafia team. I thought his posting was kinda scummy, so I pushed him and many other scummates. I got vigged d2 because my teammates bussed me, but basically won the game for us because I was able to anti spew my teammates, including creature. Looking back and finding out that was creature, I thought, he was kinda scummy in an anon game, and I feel like I would have scum read him 100% of the time if I knew he was creature because of his meta. Someone said he "broke his meta" in the thread, you can go check. so this was something I wanted to bring up, as I joined the game late. It is farfetched you are trying to spin this narrative as to I was purposefully trying to 'shade' someone's "TR" on creature when all that happened was I joined the game late and commented on that post to make sure if creature did 'break' his meta. I don't even scum read creature atm, i think this is in his town meta given my recent encounter with him, but wanted to ask for the sake of knowing if his meta actually broke like someone said it did

Exhibit 2: I am poinitng out what I didn't like about your post because (apparently, but unbelievably) I inferred the post wrongly. That is not my fault. It's yours for writing that way and using that to misrepresent what I was saying, as if I was trying to lie about creatuer and your history between each other, when the inferring I did is plentifully reasonable.

Exhibit 3: Shading TemporaLich? I am trying to cheer the kid up as people ard hard scum reading him already. How is that shading in your opinion?

yep. your scum case on me bullshit, confirmed.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 165, Almost50 wrote:
In post 163, DoubtingThomas wrote:literally 6 pages in, the dude is saying he scum reads me because "i didn't ask for reasoning on why people town read others"

Then why are you so worried about me stating a SR on you then? It must be a weaker one too and that shit doesn't mean anything. Right? You should have no worries. And besides you're still L-5.
sup I just debunked your scum case on me that doesn't exist. congrats on being d1 lynch for fucking with the wrong kid in town. i will be back tomorrow to make sure you are the lynch cuz u r so obvious

good luck with trying to fool everyone else in the town hopefully they are bright enough to see my obv town ness
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by Almost50 »

That someone was me, Einstein. Here:
In post 74, Almost50 wrote:
In post 40, Creature wrote:I think I joined the wrong game.
Nope. This is just the kind of game that suits your new meta as either alignment.
Which begs the question:
In post 112, DoubtingThomas wrote:Why didnt overkill out his scan :( what if there is a dayvig or something
How come you knew Overkill didn't out his scan when you obviously hadn't even made it to the bottom of page 3? How did you know he didn't do that in page 4 or the top of page 5, say? You had just came in, right? You had no clue what was going on in-thread. Correct? You weren't like -God forbid- talking to anyone in any private threads before you came into the game. Yes?

Thank you very much

teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 135, RCEnigma wrote:No more townreads for A50 he's reached his quota.
I’m doing my catchup read and this straight killed me. :lol: Missed you RCE.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by teacher »

Im caught up and feeling like I missed the roid rage in the early game. Whats up with the aggression? I didnt see much basis for it, or for some of the shenanigans. Do any participants want to share their thoughts?
0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/he

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by 0verki11 »

just lynch Lich wtf
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by teacher »

nah mate. I did him like I did you our game. I think I'll be able to read him with time. Whats your case?
0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/he

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by 0verki11 »

In post 172, teacher wrote:nah mate. I did him like I did you our game. I think I'll be able to read him with time. Whats your case?
Him sheeping me despite not belevivng my claim.
Him scumreading everyone
His entire iso
demonlord
demonlord
Goon
demonlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:35 pm

Post by demonlord »

In post 170, teacher wrote:Im caught up and feeling like I missed the roid rage in the early game. Whats up with the aggression? I didnt see much basis for it, or for some of the shenanigans. Do any participants want to share their thoughts?

They're both kinda jumping to conclusions, honestly. At least do some more scumreading before you jump to such drastic conclusions.
Money makes the world go round.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”