northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:29 pm

Post by northsidegal »

"We're gonna have to explain this to the police and to to court when we get back on land, aren't we?"

"We won't
get
back to land if we don't figure out who's responsible for this first."
Votecount 1.10
tictac(3)
~ (185), (78), (10)
Ankamius(3)
~ (116), (107), (67)
Nimueh(2)
~ (189), (29)
NotMySpamAccount(1)
~ (13)
Flubbernugget(1)
~ (178)
Brigitte(1)
~ (72)

Not Voting (2): (64), (83)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-08 00:58:59)

Mod Notes:

skitter30 is V/LA on weekends.
Nimueh is V/LA while sick.
NotMySpamAccount is V/LA until Saturday.
Chara is V/LA Friday and Saturday.

Prodding tictac.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

In post 1177, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1176, Enter wrote:There was a WEEK of gameplay before you got here, Nimueh, and you've been here a couple hours. Your narcissistic belief that the game thread revolves around you baffles me. I've pushed other slots, I've read other slots, and I have a reasonably decent reads list all of which are things that cannot be said for you. I'm not death tunneling you, you came in here halfway through the game day and you pretend that nothing has happened but my read on you. The fact that you're so stubbornly blind to the fact that EVERYONE ELSE has been reading this game and developing repertoire with the other players (except elbirn) is ridiculous to me. There is more to this game than the few pages since you showed up. I know some people don't like to roll scum, but that's no excuse for throwing the game because of it. Get your head out of your rectum and play the game and quit with this ignorant crap. It's disgusting and annoying.
You can keep insisting I’m scum until hell freezes over and continue to insult me to excuse you terrible play since I started posting more but it doesn’t make it true.

You have the lion’s share of this blame. At least I’m sick, what’s your excuse?
I think you're sick, but that your response was pretty scummy. And a reaction is exactly what Enter has been trying to provoke all game.
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1040, tris wrote:@urap2 I don't think you've mentioned why you townread me. I understand where the people who are scumreading me are coming from more considering my lackluster performance so far.
Spoiler: tris read, spoiled for wall
I got an initial town lean on you for this early post because I had the same thought at the time
In post 15, tris wrote:Why the change of mind?
Also this, but both of these were very light, initial impressions
In post 62, tris wrote:In post 35, u r a person 2 wrote:
Can I suggest NMSA for that wagon? I expect you'll find that more productive, anyhow.

Ok, VOTE: NMSA
I felt like our thoughts were in sync here as well
In post 214, tris wrote:
In post 180, Enter wrote:I do like what's happening with NMSA, and with so many believable reasons to push people right now, I think there's probably scum on his wagon and/or nor voting
I don't think I understand what you are saying here.
and I like that you followed up on it here
In post 248, tris wrote:
In post 214, tris wrote:
In post 180, Enter wrote:I do like what's happening with NMSA, and with so many believable reasons to push people right now, I think there's probably scum on his wagon and/or nor voting
I don't think I understand what you are saying here.
I'd like a response to this.
You had some more back and forth with enter, and I like that all that focus ended in a town read - especially now that my own reads have changed.
In post 256, tris wrote:I'm leaning towards Enter being town myself.
There's no effort to distance yourself from the wagon you were on (which I know think was on town)
In post 281, tris wrote:
In post 275, Lady Angel wrote:Why is NMSA at L-2 already?
Why is that a surprise? What do you think of the wagon?
This was a difficult idea for people to grasp and you and I both tried to correct the record in real time, again syncing
In post 341, tris wrote:I don't see why tictac would look like he's busing. He's in basically the same situation as me as relates to that wagon. We both voted for nmsa before he started posting, and stayed because we thought he looked scummy when he did. What in particular about tictac looks like it could be a bus?
And here you're basically asking skitter to scum read you
In post 360, tris wrote:
In post 356, skitter30 wrote:huh, i'm noticing the lack of mentioning 'daytalk' in the op

oh i reskimmed the first three pages; at the time i was more focused on enter than anything else but yeah the reason why tictac's vote bothered me is that i can see it as early-scum distancing on a wagon that's building on a partner that they imagine might dissipate before it goes anywhere dangerous; it's a safe-seeming way to distance at that stage

i'm not saying it *is* this; i'm saying that it's the sort of vote that i've seen scum make before so if someone *is* bussing on that wagon that's where i'd probe further
Do you think this reasoning would apply to my vote as well?
-I felt the fake hammer and the following discussion about it was townie, if only because using "reaction test" as an excuse there would be obvious and difficult to dispute, so I think scum just uses that excuse more often than not?

-You've engaged a large number of slots with questions and follow ups, and I wasn't able to detect a change in tone or flow when reading your interactions with different slots (which might be indicative of an svs interaction)

I've been putting this off all afternoon because I only vaguely remembered why I town read you, but going through your iso I think I see a pretty solid amount of town posts
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1222, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 1152, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1148, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
u r a person 2 wrote:@NMSA Could you talk to me about my read on you in and ? How does my read mesh with your true motivations, etc. Thanks mate

@everyone else I know there are questions for me outstanding, and I'll get to them this afternoon.
Honestly yeah that's pretty accurate. I did kinda think you and Brigitte might be the scumteam, but not as confidently as I acted. Reads are definitely my weak point (probably a big problem), especially day 1 when I don't have any confirmed info besides my own role. If I survive to day 2, I'll be able to do a lot more analysis.
Was I wrong about anything?
Not really, except that I would say I'm not demotivated. I just switched back to my natural persona which is slightly more lurkerish, so there's less content than if I had kept going with what I tried early on.
=/ I was expecting to have missed more nuances in your thought process/reasoning. I didn't really think I was THAT inside your head (even though I said I thought I was THAT inside your head) =P
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

I could have sworn there was another question waiting for my response, but I can't find it

So if you're waiting on me to answer something, please ask again
103-11 0-2
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by Ankamius »

have you managed to light that cigar yet
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1230, Ankamius wrote:have you managed to light that cigar yet
Spoiler:
103-11 0-2
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by Ankamius »

hell yes

No further questions.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1232, Ankamius wrote:hell yes

No further questions.
We choose to play this game. We choose to play this game in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too.

ok. I'll see myself out.
103-11 0-2
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by Ankamius »

me too, I need to have a good cry after that heartwarming speech
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1220, Ankamius wrote:can't say I'm surprised you're joining this one flubber
...duh?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by Ankamius »

duh what
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by skitter30 »

catching up now!
probably in a few wallposts; i'm about 15 pages behind
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 958, Chara wrote:
In post 953, skitter30 wrote:tbh this is kinda the vibe that i'm getting with you? ie that you think i'm not lynchable so you need to come up with some other way to deal with me (especially in a game that's nightless!), and so you've settled for trying to pocket and/or get me to townread you
okay, there's nothing i can do about this and i can't be more clear about why i'm reading you this way than i already have been.
how would your perception of town me be reading you right now? if not like this.

i was thinking about this earlier, and was wondering if it was just paranoia combined with my lackluster play, which would make sense. it's still annoying but i think if you are town you'll figure out i am eventually.
but you've said
yourself
you think you're mostly out of your scumrange here, and you should know i'm aware of your meta and paying attention to it. so what reason would i even have to do anything but townread you, or listen to your reads?
it's not so much as i think it's impossible for this to come freom town!you, or that town!you would necessarily play it differently, so much as i think it's quite likely to come from scum!you as well, which is why i'm wary, if that makes sense. like town!you has to try to read me, and i can buy that you would be townreading me here, but i don't think that scum!you would/can do anything *but* townread me, which is why i feel like i have to take that possibility into account.

so like it's not so much that i think town!you wouldn't interact with me this way, so much as i'm wary that scum!you would be (especially in a game without nks!)

and i guess just comparing to last game: i felt paranoid, yes, but i never felt pocket-y, or like you valued my reads in a general sense *that* strongly. like you were just scumreading reck and after i said i was townreading him and why, your read changed to match mine, which is kinda weird.
In post 967, Ankamius wrote:I've been spending the entire last 20 pages or so specifically trying to push against the NMSA wagon (who I believe is town) and to pull the wagon over to myself to see what responses people would have and how exactly they would handle the gamestate shift.
i don't entirely know how i feel about this yet wrt your alignment
i don't have a great sense for how lynchable you are; i imagine if i were scum here i owuld not try to lynch you
i'm not really vibing your brigitte scumread rn

==
In post 985, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 849, skitter30 wrote:i feel like there's something wonky in your logic somewhere or that i'm missing something in this convo but i'm a little too tired rn to sort out what's bothering me exactly rn, so i think i'm just going to drop this specific line of inquiry until i figure it out

p-edit @ank
Not fully caught up but I wanted to get back to this

Remember how many times urap was scum reading nmsa but still tried to get wagons going elsewhere?
not sure what you mean by this (or, at least, what the question has to do with the quote)
i think the wagons going elsewhere was because he was trying out enter's playstyle to try to read enter. i don't have much problem with it

==

i had been kinda gut-townreading flubber earlier but i've kinda lost that read; he's more around nullscum now

actually nm reading more i think he's back up to nulltown

==

elbirn might be town
i kinda like the tictac wagon; all the people i'm townreading are on it too

==
In post 1040, tris wrote:It wasn't because urap2 changed his mind. It wasn't until urap2 made the point I quoted in the above post that I changed my mind. The evidence convinced me.
i mean this is kinda semanitcs; i obviously meant you changed your mind after you read urap2 changed his mind and the reason for it

==
In post 1061, tris wrote:
In post 1059, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1056, tris wrote:VOTE: Nimueh

Anything to say about someone other than NMSA (Or I guess tictac)?
:igmeou:

I’ve V/LA because I haven’t been feeling well, so no I’m not caught up yet but if this is your sole reason for for voting me, it isn’t a town one.

VOTE: Tris
Alright, fair enough.
UNVOTE:
:igmeou:

new post
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1238, skitter30 wrote:i don't have a great sense for how lynchable you are; i imagine if i were scum here i owuld not try to lynch you
Lynching me as town is nearly impossible
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

ank was there a game-related reason for asking about my cigar or was it just for fun
103-11 0-2
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by Ankamius »

it was just for fun
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

ah, well

would have been neat if you were seeing if i bantered as well w/ you as w/ brig earlier
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

and by neat i mean town af
103-11 0-2
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by Ankamius »

lol

games I take THAT seriously have much less joking and sarcasm than I've had this game
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1219, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: ankamius
this needs to die at some point

nim's posts aren't giving me good feelings, they seem very combative and quick to snap to judgment

my vote remains on tictac because 3 days ago tictac said they'd catch up and have a post later that day so they are way due for a prod/replacement
green shirt thursdays
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by Ankamius »

What do you think of Brigittes case reck
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

TOWN
ank
skitter
chara
urap2

NULL
enter
nmsa
tris
elbirn

SCUM/LYNCH ALL LURKERS
nimueh
brigette
flubbernugget
tictac
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

i dont know, what case
green shirt thursdays
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:27 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1208, Brigitte wrote:Theres pretty obvious points in this game where your tone is fake btw.
You pretending you are not angry during the game by throwing around sarcasm with it, obviously actually angry.
Like the most real tone thing you have going for you is this weird ego self perception you have. Which is what I believe is the most real thing I have seen about your posts.

Your stances are not much there under the surface. Like just examine the case you made on me. More than half of it was a direct copy of what I said about you, except add in things like "didn't know how to act around fake hammer" and "awkward scumread on me". You even added the confidence level I had on you as your next post. Except instead of what I said as 85% you are 90%. Woah. You are a legend.

Your position on NMSA is "newbtown". The easiest. Laziest. Argument. Ever.

My question for people townreading you is are they townreading the ego part thinking that the scum would be more agreeable or something?
In post 1209, Brigitte wrote:People really should think about how easy it is to make an argument for NMSA being newbtown is.
What criteria do you need to make to fill that argument?
Establish the player is new.
Then call them newbtown and mislynch bait.

And there you have it. Don't need to process thought patterns. Don't need to address actions really. In fact I don't think Ank has even responded to one post by NMSA, instead you just proxy defend him.

All this actually makes me think that if Ank is scum. NMSA is definitely town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”