xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:45 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

i dont know what the hell you're talking about with the second one. im not sure what game you're reading because that isn't at all what happened

ank asked me my thoughts on brig's case against ank
i gave my thoughts
brig ignored it and said i wasnt reading
i tried to engage brig multiple times about her opinion, every time she just said i wasnt reading and ignored me and refused to engage

it's a specific discrediting play. i'm not the one who started this shit with brigitte, she flipped around and started ignoring/discrediting me the SECOND i dared disagree with her case on ank
she's free to try to engage me but she has shown me absolutely nothing to make it worth my effort to continue trying to engage her since there's zero good faith there

my vote stays
green shirt thursdays
Brigitte
Brigitte
Goon
Brigitte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:45 am

Post by Brigitte »

In post 1499, Brigitte wrote:I think Ank is arguing that from a scum philosophy pov that getting a lynch on top scumread isn't the biggest priority for scum rather than not getting lynched themselves?
Fixed
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:46 am

Post by Enter »

In post 1494, xRECKONERx wrote:my vote is staying parked on brigitte like until she's dead k bye
"I refuse to engage with a player unless she is already prematurely frustrated and emotional, and making further attempts later on is out of the question. I will now sit on her wagon until she is dead. Do not bother engaging with me further."
Brigitte
Brigitte
Goon
Brigitte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:46 am

Post by Brigitte »

In post 1500, xRECKONERx wrote:i dont know what the hell you're talking about with the second one. im not sure what game you're reading because that isn't at all what happened

ank asked me my thoughts on brig's case against ank
i gave my thoughts
brig ignored it and said i wasnt reading
i tried to engage brig multiple times about her opinion, every time she just said i wasnt reading and ignored me and refused to engage

it's a specific discrediting play. i'm not the one who started this shit with brigitte, she flipped around and started ignoring/discrediting me the SECOND i dared disagree with her case on ank
she's free to try to engage me but she has shown me absolutely nothing to make it worth my effort to continue trying to engage her since there's zero good faith there

my vote stays
I don't know how to tell you this.....

the world doesn't revolve around you.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:48 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1502, Enter wrote:
In post 1494, xRECKONERx wrote:my vote is staying parked on brigitte like until she's dead k bye
"I refuse to engage with a player unless she is already prematurely frustrated and emotional, and making further attempts later on is out of the question. I will now sit on her wagon until she is dead. Do not bother engaging with me further."
excuse me?

literally what fucking game are you reading jesus goddamn christ

at what point was brigitte emotional? was she frustrated/emotional all because i disagreed with her case on ank? bc if so, maybe mafia's not the game for her. and if not, then she had EVERY opportunity not to discredit me

you're putting the entire burden on me and giving brigitte a pass

what the fuck
green shirt thursdays
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Enter »

@post

Ank. Are you telling me that your posting style (and the posting style of the players around you) never changes based on mood, rl circumstances, game circumstances, and a million other factors that you cannot account for? Is this really your reason for scumreading Brig? Are you saying you never talk to different people with different levels of hostility depending on how they had been treating you?
That case is a joke. I've seen entire play styles change from players being lurky, controlled, and quiet to interactive and pushy between games, not to mention that Brig already proved she could flip a switch earlier in the game when she went from fluffposting to realposting in RVS (and multiple other times throughout the game, iirc)
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:52 am

Post by Enter »

In post 1504, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1502, Enter wrote:
excuse me?

literally what fucking game are you reading jesus goddamn christ

at what point was brigitte emotional? was she frustrated/emotional all because i disagreed with her case on ank? bc if so, maybe mafia's not the game for her. and if not, then she had EVERY opportunity not to discredit me

you're putting the entire burden on me and giving brigitte a pass

what the fuck
She was frustrated when you tried to engage her.

I'm asking you to try to re-engage her right now instead of deciding you'll deathtunnel her for the rest of the game based on a single passing experience.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:52 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

enter & brigitte being on the same side of things makes this REALLY easy for me

p.edit: i tried to make one fucking post and she immediately snapped back with another jab about me not reading the game
zero good faith
she's welcome to put the first foot forward and try not being a total twat
green shirt thursdays
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:53 am

Post by Enter »

Ank acted like a manipulative conniving person last night. I don't know about you but I have never come out of engagements with manipulative people happy and ready to discuss with whoever is around what's going on in the world.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:54 am

Post by Enter »

Whatever. I'm not condoning Brig being hostile. I'm just saying it's pretty NAI. I'm not going to beg you two to work together. I guess I just expected more. :/
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1498, Enter wrote:
In post 1496, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1487, Enter wrote:How is pushing mislynches on people who want you dead NOT playing towards scum agenda?
Only if my goal is to get this entire 1v1 written off as a TvT deathtunnel, in which case I'd be more than happy to embrace it and use it to derail the entire game away from focusing on either of us.

Having someone who scumreads me but has no credibility left isn't a threat, and that's a relatively easy way to get people to not want to focus on my slot anymore for the foreseeable future, and there's enough potential here to drag this out ad infinitum without the debate actually going anywhere.

The only real threats are if people get fed up and decide to lynch both of us anyway, which wastes a lot of town's time that they can use actually getting information from lynches, or if the lynch gets sidelined into a buddy of mine that is just coasting by otherwise.

I'm not seeing much disadvantage with this plan?
You see a disadvantage to the plan of pushing a mislynch on a player that's scumreading you?

What is Occam's Razor?
Yes, I become accountable for not dying later in the game and for having to either keep up the town leader persona or to find a way to 'apathy out' of that role.

This way I don't have to do any of that lol
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:58 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1505, Enter wrote:@post

Ank. Are you telling me that your posting style (and the posting style of the players around you) never changes based on mood, rl circumstances, game circumstances, and a million other factors that you cannot account for? Is this really your reason for scumreading Brig? Are you saying you never talk to different people with different levels of hostility depending on how they had been treating you?
That case is a joke. I've seen entire play styles change from players being lurky, controlled, and quiet to interactive and pushy between games, not to mention that Brig already proved she could flip a switch earlier in the game when she went from fluffposting to realposting in RVS (and multiple other times throughout the game, iirc)
I'm saying that the specific timing of that shift was suspicious in a way that is more likely to come from scum than town?
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:58 am

Post by Enter »

In post 1510, Ankamius wrote:Yes, I become accountable for not dying later in the game and for having to either keep up the town leader persona or to find a way to 'apathy out' of that role.

P sure this is nightless as of RN, and "not dying" is a pretty silly excuse to lynch a town member.

No deadlines mafia we kept Nancy alive even though she was strong town because she was pocketed by the entire scum team.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:59 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1508, Enter wrote:Ank acted like a manipulative conniving person last night. I don't know about you but I have never come out of engagements with manipulative people happy and ready to discuss with whoever is around what's going on in the world.
think what you want
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Enter »

In post 1513, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1508, Enter wrote:Ank acted like a manipulative conniving person last night. I don't know about you but I have never come out of engagements with manipulative people happy and ready to discuss with whoever is around what's going on in the world.
think what you want
Are you telling me you went into that engagement NOT wanting to push a Brigitte lynch?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1512, Enter wrote:
In post 1510, Ankamius wrote:Yes, I become accountable for not dying later in the game and for having to either keep up the town leader persona or to find a way to 'apathy out' of that role.

P sure this is nightless as of RN, and "not dying" is a pretty silly excuse to lynch a town member.

No deadlines mafia we kept Nancy alive even though she was strong town because she was pocketed by the entire scum team.
well yeah

I'd also have the burden of making sure that kind of argument is the first thing people think of when they ask why I'm still alive rather than "oh they're a deepwolf"
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:01 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1514, Enter wrote:
think what you want
Are you telling me you went into that engagement NOT wanting to push a Brigitte lynch?
I'm saying I don't really want to discuss it anymore, I'm pretty certain it's going to go just as nowhere as it has so far.
Brigitte
Brigitte
Goon
Brigitte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:02 am

Post by Brigitte »

idk reck. I think I would be willing to engage you tomorrow (meaning Monday). Don't feel in the most....diplomatic? Mood for you.

Cause I think anything I do say to you will be just met with your typical schtick responses. I mean I really, and I say this being genuine, think I know how you will react to anything I say. So that is why I don't really want to bother and decide to have fun with you rather than engage.

But who knows. Maybe you will surprise me. So lets set a date tomorrow, okay bae?
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:03 am

Post by Enter »

In post 1516, Ankamius wrote:
think what you want
I'm saying I don't really want to discuss it anymore, I'm pretty certain it's going to go just as nowhere as it has so far.
Please, your answer will help me read you, and then I'll go do something else, clear my head, and come back to the game thread with your answer in mind.

Did you intend on getting Brigitte lynched when you initially engaged her last night?
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:04 am

Post by Enter »

If I offended you by saying you played like a manipulative, conniving person, I apologize. That was kinda mean. If it means anything to you, most of my friends are manipulative, conniving people too. Also me, now, I guess.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:04 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1518, Enter wrote:
think what you want
Please, your answer will help me read you, and then I'll go do something else, clear my head, and come back to the game thread with your answer in mind.

Did you intend on getting Brigitte lynched when you initially engaged her last night?
yes
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:05 am

Post by Enter »

In post 1520, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1518, Enter wrote:
In post 1514, Enter wrote:Please, your answer will help me read you, and then I'll go do something else, clear my head, and come back to the game thread with your answer in mind.

yes
Thank you. I'll be back in a bit.
Brigitte
Brigitte
Goon
Brigitte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:07 am

Post by Brigitte »

In post 1519, Enter wrote:Also me, now, I guess.
scum slip
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Enter »

In post 1522, Brigitte wrote:
In post 1519, Enter wrote:Also me, now, I guess.
scum slip
lol. I was talking RL
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:09 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1519, Enter wrote:If I offended you by saying you played like a manipulative, conniving person, I apologize. That was kinda mean. If it means anything to you, most of my friends are manipulative, conniving people too. Also me, now, I guess.
it's less I'm offended and more I'm wanting to disengage because I'm realizing these endless debates I'm having with you and Brigitte are becoming more and more useless by the page.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”