Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:05 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

or, well. that's a slight exaggeration. only gamma locktowned me p1. but i'm objectively the most townread player the entire game, i was in everyone's coalitions all game, i was the first person to start making everyone's townblocks, etc. then i go back to playing on my main and have to deal with all of this crap instead of breaking apart scumteams.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:05 am

Post by volxen »

In post 291, scum reading wrote:When I voted you up, you mentioned you were in the airport. I understood your situation, that's not a reaction that I was expecting. Then, when Clemency voted you up for pressure, once again, it was only then when you said you felt Clemency's push was unjustified. Regarding the other "2 rvs votes", the first was indeed an rvs vote without any clues, but by the time Volxen voted you, he was already suspecting you, at least that's what I got from his post saying "let me guess, you flipped scum like you always do 95% of the games", I didn't really take it as an random vote. I took into account what he said and then I proceeded to vote you up to see if you'd react as scum or as town. Volxen claiming he has played games with you before and he was always in your scum games, wouldn't it make sense for me to push you to help him town read you or not? After all, he has the most experience with you. Is my logic flawed?
So, you took my comment about Auro rolling scum 95%+ of the time at literal face value? Come on, I didn't literally mean that he rolls scum that often... no one rolls scum that often. It's an inside joke between Auro and I, because he does seem to roll scum more often than the usual 20%-25%. Auro and I play a lot together, and we hydra together on the Michael Scott account, so I know him well enough to make that kind of a joke. I do find it suspect that you are claiming to have taken my joke vote at face value and decided that me voting for Auro was a good reason for you to hop onto his wagon.

In any case, you are saying you also voted for Auro to see if he would react as scum or town. Do you feel you accomplished that goal?

And if you find it sketchy that Auro said “I rolled town” in his first post, do you also find it sketchy that I said that I hope RadiantCowbells rolled town and that I’ve been wanting to play a game with town!RC for months now?
"i agree it was a good that we outed PR volxen early..it's like he suddenly transformed from an ugly duckling into a beautiful(?) swan " - xwing (Newbie 1889: Ice Cream)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:06 am

and that's in a game with two townies who have like nonexistent scum range: people were more uncertain about NSG than anon!myself. my original reputation on this site was for being unlynchable. etc.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:08 am

but sure. blame me for being pissed off that my town game is being sandbagged by something that is literally nothing to do with my towngame itself.
if i was losing games because I was actually not towny enough, because my reads weren't good enough, because I couldn't lead lynches well enough, that's something to work on
But when I'm literally having games thrown because I'm good as scum and I can't stop it and I can't ever have a town wr as good as people worse on all of the above categories than me?

it's pretty fucked up.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:24 am

toying with volxen scum, he seems less invested in this game than I would expect him to be and there's not really any smoking guns. still think the reasons given to scumread him were trash.
GrandWazoo
GrandWazoo
Goon
GrandWazoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:26 am

Post by GrandWazoo »

In post 377, RadiantCowbells wrote:and that's in a game with two townies who have like nonexistent scum range: people were more uncertain about NSG than anon!myself. my original reputation on this site was for being unlynchable. etc.
How and when did this change for you?
In post 378, RadiantCowbells wrote:but sure. blame me for being pissed off that my town game is being sandbagged by something that is literally nothing to do with my towngame itself.
if i was losing games because I was actually not towny enough, because my reads weren't good enough, because I couldn't lead lynches well enough, that's something to work on
But when I'm literally having games thrown because I'm good as scum and I can't stop it and I can't ever have a town wr as good as people worse on all of the above categories than me?

it's pretty fucked up.
Since I've never played with you, I can only go off this game. If/when I have the time I'll go read some of your past games. Meanwhile why did you move off your DT vote to Clemency? I mean, I get a wolfy vibe from him too and could see voting him at some point, but after pushing DT (you say you weren't but it sure looked that way to me) and voting him, you jumped off his wagon right quick.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:29 am

Even if DT is scum I'm never being nightkilled because of the setup. I hypothetically have the time and space to deal with things as I need to. I wouldn't want to risk going after DT D1 because I'm less confident on his scum flip than I could potentially be on others, essentially.

It changed pretty much when I won the scum award in 2015 and started getting pseudo policy scumread constantly.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:32 am

If I was townread I would be very slow to push on anything but since I'm not I will be lynched relatively soon and no one in this lobby is gonna listen to me after I die so
might as well try to hit something and get inevitably accused of bussing
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:47 am

Post by Auro »

In post 360, scum reading wrote:Listen, if you present a case on Clemency, I’m willing to push with you. You seem town to me, if you play like this when you are scum, then props to you man, got balls
What do you make of Clemency's earlier vote on me, putting me at L-2 inspite of townreading me?
He seems to be riling RC up intentionally now - do you see town motivation for that?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:50 am

Post by Auro »

In post 362, Clemency wrote:if we're going by meta my scum meta is continuous prod dodging
In post 366, Clemency wrote:active lurking is what i do as town
Clemency, are you saying you did
not
active-lurk in the Red Flag game RC linked?
If you're claiming it's your scum meta to prod-dodge and town meta to active-lurk, explain this.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:00 am

no he's not claiming that

he's claiming that after that game which was a few months ago he completely changed his meta despite having completed no scum games since then
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:00 am

sorry that's wrong. 1 scum game, the one he was with NSG and she roflstomped him.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:05 am

Post by ejjinami »

It’s still early, but it seems the audience has already found their favorite.
Let’s take a closer look at the Blue Orpington chicken, Shoshin, one of last season’s winners and according to our audience, the most likely chicken to win this round as well!
Spoiler:

With that incredible number of feathers and powerful muscles, no wonder no one was able to beat her last round.
She’s standing in the middle of the arena proudly and looking at the others with a challenging spark in her eye. No other contestant has dared to approach her yet!
Trully a magnificent creature.

Vote Count 1.6

RadiantCowbells:
(3) DoubtingThomas, Clemenc‬y, GrandWazoo
DoubtingThomas:
(1) Auro
volxen:
(1) Fuscosco
scum reading:
(1) Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11:
(1) Shoshin
Clemenc‬y:
(1) RadiantCowbells

Not Voting:
Demonlord ‬‬‬‬, volxen, scum reading

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-12 18:02:08)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:06 am

In post 387, ejjinami wrote:RadiantCowbells: (3) DoubtingThomas, Clemenc‬y, GrandWazoo
DoubtingThomas: (1) Auro
volxen: (1) Fuscosco
scum reading: (1) Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11: (1) Shoshin
Clemenc‬y: (1) RadiantCowbells

Not Voting: Demonlord ‬‬‬‬, volxen, scum reading

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in 9 days, 2 hours, 56 minutes
this is an actual disgrace.
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Clemency »

yeah rc doesnt have enough votes
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Shoshin »

I'd have been trying a lot harder to be townread if I were scum, RC. I'd also be trying to push your lynch.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:09 am

Post by Shoshin »

I think you're letting Irrel off too easy for scumreading me when he should know better. I understand why RC would get paranoid but Irrel should know that my play here wasn't anything like what he saw as scum.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:09 am

Post by Shoshin »

Clemency is bad, agreed. DT, not sure. Wazoo, I got a bad vibe from initially but something he said later feels town to me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:11 am

In post 390, Shoshin wrote:I'd have been trying a lot harder to be townread if I were scum, RC. I'd also be trying to push your lynch.
Shoshin: i will keep you alive to endgame and lynch you in lylo (your own words)
also Shoshin: i will let other people lynch you

now Shoshin: I would be trying to push your lynch today if I was town

you'll have to forgive my skepticism

wazoo i think is superlocktown for reasons
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:12 am

that said i'm not going after you, it's not worth it for me. if you're scum we didn't lose this game because i didn't push you, that's for sure.

i would already estimate towns odds of winning regardless of your alignment to be in the 20% range
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:15 am

officially town reading scum reading now i thinkkk
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:42 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Shoshin maybe I do give out townreads a lot as scum, idk you’re probably right
I thought you were saying I’m scum for doing that, which I think would be silly to say

I’m not currently super scumreading you, Shoshin, but I was really certain and really wrong that you were town in our last game. I need you to step it up a bit (I know your town game to be strong) before I will consider townreading you
I’m not townreading you yet, and I expect you to start dunking on scum soon or I will start scumreading you
If you think I’m scum, find my partners please and thanks

I doubt the three players on RC’s wagon are the same alignment

I think RC saying town is unlikely to win is one of the scummiest things he’s said this game; especially if he really is town who sees his own wagon as being scum-led (like? Just dunk on them and voila, you’re not getting lynched and at least one scum is dead?)

Shoshin also: you scumread me for being excited to be here. Presumably because you know I enjoy rolling scum most? But like, I also enjoy rolling town... and I’m especially excited by the idea I might be in a town with you/RC/Auro/Volxen. I think it’s ridiculous that you think my excitement to play (especially after a long break away from mafia) is scum-indicative
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:44 am

In post 396, Irrelephant11 wrote:I think RC saying town is unlikely to win is one of the scummiest things he’s said this game; especially if he really is town who sees his own wagon as being scum-led (like? Just dunk on them and voila, you’re not getting lynched and at least one scum is dead?)
lol
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:47 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

RC I’m skeptical of the idea that you townread me because we “mindmelded” on scumreading Shoshin
Fypov all I did was quote your post saying Shoshin was ick
Why aren’t you more paranoid about me?

Volxen if you could discuss Auro and Shoshin’s alignment that would be great

I need to like start gathering townreads in the quieter half of the playerlist
Then again maybe this is a “scum is in the lurker list” games
Kinda doubt it though

Pedit: Oh I should probably say: RC is a crap wagon and should not be lynched today
I am only bringing up my paranoia because I’d like to feel settled on RC being town which is hard to do
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:48 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

VOTE: Clemency