Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1522, Brigitte wrote:
In post 1519, Enter wrote:Also me, now, I guess.
scum slip
Why? I’m definitely not a fan of Enter’s play here. Much of it - specifically directed towards me, has struck me as a bit mean spirited and head in the sand, deathtunnely but I don’t think he’s been necessarily scummy - possibilibly unintentionally scumsiding, maybe.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:16 am

Post by Enter »

In post 1595, Nimueh wrote:You are purposely going out of your way to antagonize him here.
I'm trying to get him to recognize that his stance is ignorant of the context with which he engaged Brigitte last night by attempting at assisting him in showing him how I view his stance.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:19 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1541, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Nim and Brig are scum. At least one of Enter and Ank are town. I'll willingly wagon Nim or Brig at any point.
Whoa, you really are bad at this game. :lol:
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:20 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1544, Brigitte wrote:Skitter. I will forgive you if you scumread me.
:igmeou:

That’s kind of a weird thing to say.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:22 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1549, Brigitte wrote:
In post 1545, Chara wrote:
In post 1537, Brigitte wrote:I can't tell if your general frustration here is from your alignment or just the game state here. So I actually wanted you to vent to get an understanding for if I am making something out of nothing Chara.
then it's not going to happen, and i know you probably won't but please don't purposely try and get me use a mafia thread as a venting space.

every time i vomit emotions all over the thread i get townread. i don't want to do that anymore because it's exhausting, and defaulting to my fear of being mislynched and then using that to get townread is just not very respectable play.

i am frustrated with the gamestate because all of my townreads besides Flubber seem to be nullscumming me but not actually pushing me, or pushing each other.

pedit: i read the post Brigitte, give me a minute. i'm catching up while i talk to you.
Okay. Gonna townread you now.
Cool, we agree on something.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:24 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1550, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 1543, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1541, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Nim and Brig are scum. At least one of Enter and Ank are town. I'll willingly wagon Nim or Brig at any point.
unfortunately nothing you're scumreading nim for is ai
(not that i know how to read either but yeah)
i'm undecided wrt brig atm
scumreading nim for refusing to do what I asked, despite making it clear that I would continue to scumread
Because I got tired of repeating myself yesterday, ad nauseum.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:25 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1554, skitter30 wrote:ngl one of the reasons why i'm fine townbinning you for now is because i figure that if you're scum it'll probably become obvious if you never die (i guess i keep forgetting that the game is nightless rn so maybe this isn't the best idea)
I'm assuming this means you aren't seeing the gamestate in a way that's likely to result in a strong townblock?

I know there's a lot of back and forth on various engagements and there isn't much of one forming naturally, but I'm not seeing a situation where I get NKed without taking control of the town entirely right now, depending on when the NK becomes available. Even then, I'm not entirely sure whether I'll have enough credibility to gather enough people to follow me even if I try without specifically working towards it for probably an entire day phase at least.

So I'm not entirely sure how else I become NKworthy without being part of an at least reasonably strong townblock.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:28 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1551, Chara wrote:: i really dislike nmsa's vote on Nimueh here. the timing seems opportunistic, he just sort of swoops in amid a threeway argument and votes the weakest player in it.
To me, the the thing that pinged me more than anything, is saying me and Brigitte are s/s.
Because other than the fact that both of us are currently being currently pushed, there’s absolutely nothing else linking us.

So, that’s making me incredibly suspicious of them.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:30 am

Post by skitter30 »

i think you're on a trajectory for that to be the gamestate in the nearish future.
maybe not today but like tomorrow maybe

like are you getting n1'd here? no
but you've got enough townreads from enough influential people that i can make an educated guess for what the gamestate will look like in coming days

(i know that there aren't actually nk's rn; i'm talking about what i think would happen in a similar gamestate where nks were a thing)
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:32 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1557, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 1364, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1221, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 1149, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1146, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Nimueh is refusing to answer questions, is claiming that Enter is misrepping, and is in fact doing the same thing. Back up your claims with evidence instead of strawmanning. Nimueh is scum.

VOTE: Nimueh
No but you’re probably something I won’t say. :lol:

I already did. Do I keep having to spam the thread with the post where I already answered his question, despite him insisting otherwise?
I might be more likely to take it back

if you quoted both his question and your answer, to make it clear that you did in fact do so. If you do not, I will continue to assume you are scum.
I’d rather deal with your post directly, if that’s okay with you. From what I’ve gathered, Enter seems to be of the false impression that I’m seeking a free pass for being sick and think that should somehow make me immune from votes, which is something I’ve never even suggested. He misconstrued
repeatedly
my explanation about my reasoning for initially voting Tris. What I said was I didn’t think it was townie, if it was the SOLE reason for her vote and she agreed and unvoted me. I’m happy to continue to address your concerns but I can’t deal with someone who continues to misrep me and twist my words, which is why I’d rather respond to you, than Enter.
Specifically this is the big problem. It's not okay with me. I said so. You didn't do what I asked. Nim is scum.
You forgot to say me and Brigitte are buddies, which isn’t even remotely opportunistic at all, right?

FOS on you for that.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:32 am

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

In post 1605, Nimueh wrote:
scumreading nim for refusing to do what I asked, despite making it clear that I would continue to scumread
All you did was claim that you had answered the wuestion. You never actually showed me or anyone else where you did so. If you do not, in your next three posts, quote me what post had the question, what post had your answer, and why it is valid, I will put you at conf!scum and you will not leave that point until you die.
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:34 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1559, Brigitte wrote:Nim is leaning scum for me after reading ISO, but basically
none of the reasons that NMSA has given
. Nor Enter (I think? Need to reread his reasons).

Need to flesh out my thoughts on it at some point because its not sorted out completely.
:lol: Okay.

I think you and NMSA are partners here. What do I win?
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:34 am

In post 1611, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1559, Brigitte wrote:Nim is leaning scum for me after reading ISO, but basically

Need to flesh out my thoughts on it at some point because its not sorted out completely.

This is 1.
Show

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:34 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1608, skitter30 wrote:i think you're on a trajectory for that to be the gamestate in the nearish future.
maybe not today but like tomorrow maybe

like are you getting n1'd here? no
but you've got enough townreads from enough influential people that i can make an educated guess for what the gamestate will look like in coming days

(i know that there aren't actually nk's rn; i'm talking about what i think would happen in a similar gamestate where nks were a thing)
Welp

Guess I'm on a timer then
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:35 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1562, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 1559, Brigitte wrote:Nim is leaning scum for me after reading ISO, but basically none of the reasons that NMSA has given. Nor Enter (I think? Need to reread his reasons).

How To Agree With a Read For Towncred Without Supporting the Player Accurately Scumreading You 101.
Nice distancing.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:35 am

In post 1614, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1559, Brigitte wrote:Nim is leaning scum for me after reading ISO, but basically none of the reasons that NMSA has given. Nor Enter (I think? Need to reread his reasons).

How To Agree With a Read For Towncred Without Supporting the Player Accurately Scumreading You 101.
Nice distancing.
This is 2.
Show

Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:36 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1564, Brigitte wrote:

They really need to make that class have a shorter name.
Yep, I called it. I want bragging rights. :lol:
Brigitte
Brigitte
Goon
Brigitte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:36 am

Post by Brigitte »

this is surreal.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:36 am

Post by skitter30 »

i don't think she read the post where you made your ultimatum yet
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:37 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1566, NotMySpamAccount wrote:

Okay. Scum 101.
:roll:

Am I the only one not buying this scum theater?
Brigitte
Brigitte
Goon
Brigitte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:37 am

Post by Brigitte »

I can't imagine...you are a real person.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:38 am

In post 1616, Nimueh wrote:

Yep, I called it. I want bragging rights. :lol:
That's three. I gave you fair warning here:
NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 1605, Nimueh wrote:
All you did was claim that you had answered the wuestion. You never actually showed me or anyone else where you did so. If you do not, in your next three posts, quote me what post had the question, what post had your answer, and why it is valid, I will put you at conf!scum and you will not leave that point until you die.
you made two posts after that, which I marked:
Nimueh wrote:

and
Nimueh wrote:

Nice distancing.
This post makes three. Nim is conf!scum her own choice.
Show

Brigitte
Brigitte
Goon
Brigitte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:38 am

Post by Brigitte »

is NMSA and Nimueh like blood related?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:38 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1567, Brigitte wrote:
In post 1566, NotMySpamAccount wrote:

Okay. Scum 101.
I thought this was an elective?!
Scum 101 is a required course.
God, if anyone still thinks NMSA and Brighite aren’t s/s, you haven’t been paying attention.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:39 am

*by her own choice
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”