RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:55 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

VOTE: Rce not to hold the game hostage or anything but, pretty please?
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:30 pm

Post by rosterfoster »

Just to say that I’m here. Will catch up later.
Succinct
Succinct
Goon
Succinct
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:36 pm

Post by Succinct »

In post 1216, Nero Cain wrote:What are these "other merits"?
Point about profii's activity's valid, and ; defensive + not scumhunting + vote on obvtown/opportunism.
In post 1216, Nero Cain wrote:Wanna talk about the other 15 slots?
I've only read content since replacing in. I lack the necessary info. Fill me in, and I'll oblige.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:28 pm

Post by profii »

Well I am scum hunting

My vote is on Creature, when he gets lynched, that’s 1 dead scum

No point spamming away after that

No one has told me either of these 2 things

Profii is scum because: (activity doesn’t count)
Creature is town because:

So it’s all good from where I sit
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:40 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Why is he scum?

I think his PoE is shitty no scum would ever think that would fly. No way the scumteam would contain that much deadweight. There is no analysis, it doesn't seem to consider any VCA, and it comes at an opportune time because it includes both top wagon. If he were scum he practically checked every box for scumminess. I think if creature were to actually bother trying as scum he'd be a bit more self-conscious about that.

Thought I've never seen him post as scum, not even in our PT when we were scum together.

@lycan - thanks. The fact he mentioned profii before profii was really being mentioned by anyone bodes well for him.
Wayward Bullets is in signups!

"
Usually I’m not big on puns, but I like the cut of your jib
"- Pine
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:56 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1228, profii wrote:Well I am scum hunting

552 728

I think the main issue for me is the lack of meaningful input not necessarily the lack of activity, they might be hand in hand though.

I see a lot of "I'll get to this later because I have thoughts on x..." But we never get a resolution to that and no one has really pressed you to get around to it. This is when you aren't really pressured, when pressed on something specific you respond but it's reactionary. I had this tendency as scum and think it's just indicative of not having a good foothold to involve yourself.

There are gaps that don't really feel fleshed out as well. Your response to me calling you out on being a slot that would kill Vedith was that you wouldn't because you hard townread him or something to that effect. was your vote on Vedith and was your townread on him without much input from you on how you got there.

I think if Profii flips red we can easily pinpoint at least 1 more scum around the Vedith/jibril wagons inside the slots that don't overlap. I can expand on that later, I don't want to bias myself pre flip.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:59 pm

Post by BuJaber »

And what do you hope to achieve with your self-vote?
Wayward Bullets is in signups!

"
Usually I’m not big on puns, but I like the cut of your jib
"- Pine
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:04 pm

Post by stan1ey »

In post 1225, RCEnigma wrote:VOTE: Rce not to hold the game hostage or anything but, pretty please?
Please can we lynch RCE
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:06 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1231, BuJaber wrote:And what do you hope to achieve with your self-vote?
Free myself hopefully.
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:10 pm

Post by stan1ey »

Also the fact that creature has the (joint) biggest wagon whilst flippy has 0 votes is worrying
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1225, RCEnigma wrote:VOTE: Rce not to hold the game hostage or anything but, pretty please?
ugh. really guy
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:49 pm

Post by profii »

In post 1230, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1228, profii wrote:Well I am scum hunting

552 728

I think the main issue for me is the lack of meaningful input not necessarily the lack of activity, they might be hand in hand though.

I see a lot of "I'll get to this later because I have thoughts on x..." But we never get a resolution to that and no one has really pressed you to get around to it. This is when you aren't really pressured, when pressed on something specific you respond but it's reactionary. I had this tendency as scum and think it's just indicative of not having a good foothold to involve yourself.

There are gaps that don't really feel fleshed out as well. Your response to me calling you out on being a slot that would kill Vedith was that you wouldn't because you hard townread him or something to that effect. was your vote on Vedith and was your townread on him without much input from you on how you got there.

I think if Profii flips red we can easily pinpoint at least 1 more scum around the Vedith/jibril wagons inside the slots that don't overlap. I can expand on that later, I don't want to bias myself pre flip.
Anyone wanna call this scum still?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:52 pm

Post by profii »

Anyway
Tbh the gist of 728 was a kinda tonal read - vedith was scum claiming but he was listed as located in the UK - I think his sarcasm didn’t come over very well but I kinda understood the trolly approach he was going for and it felt towny to me maybe because I just got the humour in it

It’s a weird one but that was my thinking
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:57 pm

Post by profii »

In post 1229, BuJaber wrote:Why is he scum?

I think his PoE is shitty no scum would ever think that would fly. No way the scumteam would contain that much deadweight. There is no analysis, it doesn't seem to consider any VCA, and it comes at an opportune time because it includes both top wagon. If he were scum he practically checked every box for scumminess. I think if creature were to actually bother trying as scum he'd be a bit more self-conscious about that.

Thought I've never seen him post as scum, not even in our PT when we were scum together.

@lycan - thanks. The fact he mentioned profii before profii was really being mentioned by anyone bodes well for him.
You kinda answer your own question it appears to me - despite some people believing Creature has broke his own meta I am not 100% sure and still believe he doesn’t really like scum

I agree with your point about him being scummy - eg click his ISO and ctrl+f “profii” there is certainly nothing there and I agree that he is ticking the scummy boxes

But I think this is just indicative of creature scum because he doesn’t like being scum

This does give me a follow up question - I know I’ve been largely uninterested and disengaged in this game so what makes me scummier than Creature?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1236, profii wrote:Anyone wanna call this scum still?
So he made a p decent post, not like scum can't do that. Like, I know I'm kinda tunneling and he'll throw a fit about said tunneling but its hard for me to move on. I realize that he could be town put a decent post about someone who I think could be his buddy doesn't outweigh what I feel he's scummy for. And that's why I've been asking others opinions but apparently, no one thinks he's scummy and they are all just town sheeping me or scum sheeping me. I'll dedicate a longer post to this topic when I feel less lazy.

Why so concerned with a RCE town?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1238, profii wrote:No way the scumteam would contain that much deadweight.
It could b/c roles are random. The flipside of the argument is that he's just scum going after a bunch of LHF.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Creatures scumgame has improved and by improved I mean he occasionally posts.

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:36 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1193, Creature wrote:Hi, I become conftown when I lynch scum

Get off me
Sigh
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:41 am

Post by profii »

In post 1239, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1236, profii wrote:Anyone wanna call this scum still?
So he made a p decent post, not like scum can't do that. Like, I know I'm kinda tunneling and he'll throw a fit about said tunneling but its hard for me to move on. I realize that he could be town put a decent post about someone who I think could be his buddy doesn't outweigh what I feel he's scummy for. And that's why I've been asking others opinions but apparently, no one thinks he's scummy and they are all just town sheeping me or scum sheeping me. I'll dedicate a longer post to this topic when I feel less lazy.

Why so concerned with a RCE town?
Because it’s the competing wagon right now, therefore a viable lynch, therefore as I don’t want to lynch town, I’ll deal with it
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

[*]BuJaber-tthinks RCE is scum.
[*]Nero Cain-thinks RCE is scum
[*]0verki11-thinks RCE is scum
[*]stan1ey-thinks RCE is scum.
[*]Amor-hasn't really talked about him but did say that he disliked 931 So light scum read?
[*]Eyes without a face-scum reads him but hasn't voted yet.

[*]Creature-Called him town and later wasn't as strong on it?
[*]rosterfoster-hasn't talked about him
[*]Emperor flippyNips-says he'll read later
[*]joges slot-hasn't talked about him

• Sashaddin-leaning town
  • Lycanfire-town reads him.
  • profii-town reads him.

• With the exception of Sasha, a bunch of shady slots are town reading him. Scum that knows he's town or buddies?

profii
    profii
    Jack of All Trades
    profii
    Jack of All Trades
    Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:19 am

Post by profii »

Why would all the scum team unanimously town read a questionable slot
    Nero Cain
    Nero Cain
    Survivor
    Nero Cain
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Scum don't read town read their buddies is false also I'm not calling Sasha scum. reading is tech bro.

Creature
    Creature
    Solve This Game
    Creature
    Solve This Game
    Solve This Game

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:25 am

Post by Creature »

Back to FlippyNips

VOTE: FlippyNips
    Sigh
    Creature
    Creature
    Solve This Game
    Creature
    Solve This Game
    Solve This Game

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:25 am

Post by Creature »

Sorry, I want to lynch actual scum.
    Sigh
    Creature
    Creature
    Solve This Game
    Creature
    Solve This Game
    Solve This Game

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:27 am

Post by Creature »

If we decide to give scum a free pass because "they might be busy" (though at this point Emperor is being a huge son of a bitch by not replacing out if town), we're going to land on shitty wagons like me or potentially RCE.
    Sigh

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”