Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:14 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1994, Xtoxm wrote:i think i like your reaction to being flashwagoned
im basically annoyed at the game state and that the same people keep spamming useless shit instead of looking to kill someone
so im openly wagoning anything that isnt a tr for me
i can understand this looking opportunistic fypov
my preference is to kill within the 200+ posters
do you sr any of them
I don't think I like being townread for being anoyed at being voted, that seems really weird. Can you and Tris go back to scumreading me until I do something good? Thanks.

Your criteria here is really weird actually. Like...The game state is annoying but you're not upset with the people who have no content (even though I am one of those people and you just got done voting/SR'ing me for having no content?), you're upset with the people who have many posts, but that's not going to be at all indicative of alignment. Also I'm p sure I have some degree of townread on literally all of them, except for Ank who has simply not made an impression on me.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:18 am

Post by Ankamius »

Elbirn, those two quotes are Brigitte's case on me

To get roughly an idea on why the Brigitte wagon started, it's around there that you will find it. Read from there for a couple pages and see if you can find anything noteworthy from it.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1995, tris wrote:
In post 1993, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1249, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1208, Brigitte wrote:Theres pretty obvious points in this game where your tone is fake btw.
You pretending you are not angry during the game by throwing around sarcasm with it, obviously actually angry.
Like the most real tone thing you have going for you is this weird ego self perception you have. Which is what I believe is the most real thing I have seen about your posts.

Your stances are not much there under the surface. Like just examine the case you made on me. More than half of it was a direct copy of what I said about you, except add in things like "didn't know how to act around fake hammer" and "awkward scumread on me". You even added the confidence level I had on you as your next post. Except instead of what I said as 85% you are 90%. Woah. You are a legend.

Your position on NMSA is "newbtown". The easiest. Laziest. Argument. Ever.

My question for people townreading you is are they townreading the ego part thinking that the scum would be more agreeable or something?
In post 1209, Brigitte wrote:People really should think about how easy it is to make an argument for NMSA being newbtown is.
What criteria do you need to make to fill that argument?
Establish the player is new.
Then call them newbtown and mislynch bait.

And there you have it. Don't need to process thought patterns. Don't need to address actions really. In fact I don't think Ank has even responded to one post by NMSA, instead you just proxy defend him.

All this actually makes me think that if Ank is scum. NMSA is definitely town.
Wait is this what I'm supposed to read over, brigs case? Or how Reck reacts to it?

Cuz this case sucks ass lol why is she trying to convince reck that reck is scum, and then rail about how lazy it is to call someone newbtown
while positing that that player as town
Who was trying to convince reck that reck is scum? I think you might be misreading something.
Apologies, going back and putting those posts into context I now see that Brigitte was talking to Ank. So lemme try again: The two posts from Brigitte, the case she makes on Ank. She's making a lot of allegations ABOUT Ank, TO Ank. There's no inquiry or questioning, just saying stuff to them.

It's not a lock-tight scum tell but it does seem a bit stilted? I still haven't let the thought of Brigitte-scum blossom in my heart but if someone pointed out these posts and said "this some fake shit vote this" I'd get it
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:20 am

Post by tris »

It's not that you got annoyed. It's more your general tone. Also, I like how you discouraged the Brigitte wagon even though you are the current counter wagon. Although, that is at odds with my scumread of Brigitte.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:22 am

Post by tris »

That's a reply to 2000
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2003, tris wrote:Also, I like how you discouraged the Brigitte wagon even though you are the current counter wagon.
With the amount of replacements lately and the extra one coming up, I can't see this as very indicative of anything since it's likely that the gamestate is going to be switched up due to those new thoughts anyways.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:23 am

Post by tris »

In post 2005, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2003, tris wrote:Also, I like how you discouraged the Brigitte wagon even though you are the current counter wagon.
With the amount of replacements lately and the extra one coming up, I can't see this as very indicative of anything since it's likely that the gamestate is going to be switched up due to those new thoughts anyways.
I guess that's true.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:24 am

Post by tris »

In post 1212, Brigitte wrote:
In post 1210, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1208, Brigitte wrote:More than half of it was a direct copy of what I said about you, except add in things like "didn't know how to act around fake hammer" and "awkward scumread on me". You even added the confidence level I had on you as your next post. Except instead of what I said as 85% you are 90%. Woah. You are a legend.
I'd love to see what 'more than half' is, because what you've listed is 90% of my scumread on you
Confidence is now 95% you being scum =)
This post in particular I didn't like.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:24 am

Post by Xtoxm »

i can tr you for what i like
i'll go into why i voted you there and why i thought i meta scumread you before you started playing if you
realllly
want me to
i actually am pretty confident that at least 1 person is spamming as a scum strategy to apathise others and make the thread hard to navigate

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Brigitte
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:25 am

Post by Elbirn »

You know what I'll be honest: I saw Brigitte saying stuff about an angry and egoistic player and I just assumed it was Reck.
That's not meant to be a slight it's just my perception of the dude

Pedit: So...............Don't switch over to scumreading Briggitte? Darn. I can scumread xtoxm a little bit but he's just so darned personable.

What happens if we no lynch? It's not like anyone's gonna get shot. I actually don't see the point of a deadline in this game at all
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Xtoxm »

i dont either but keep it quiet
im going to murder someone myself if we dont get a flip soon
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:28 am

Post by tris »

I have no idea, I've thought about that myself. I would assume there's some negative to it. Like possibly there's a day on which the nights start happening.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:29 am

Post by tris »

How many votes do we have on Brigitte now?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:29 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2008, Xtoxm wrote:i can tr you for what i like
i'll go into why i voted you there and why i thought i meta scumread you before you started playing if you
realllly
want me to
i actually am pretty confident that at least 1 person is spamming as a scum strategy to apathise others and make the thread hard to navigate

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Brigitte
I'm not sure about that. For one, are any of the top posters making lots of posts with no content? That I could see as scum trying to be high activity, but I see all of those players as actually doing stuff and trying to move the game forward. If you see Brig as doing that, hence your vote can you point to an example maybe?

I'm also dubious about scum trying to produce a hyperactive gamestate to induce apathy. It's a lot of work, taking much time and effort, for the result of...winning the game by not letting anyone else actually play a normal game of mafia....? It's just weird, I'd think scum would rather encourage slowing down activity to a crawl so nothing gets done. It's the same result, but with 0 work put in.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:32 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2010, Xtoxm wrote:i dont either but keep it quiet
im going to murder someone myself if we dont get a flip soon
In post 2011, tris wrote:I have no idea, I've thought about that myself. I would assume there's some negative to it. Like possibly there's a day on which the nights start happening.
Alright I've been a good boy and I've only got an hour or so before work, Ima finally start Prey, I'll try to read page 49 onwards as requested but that'll be on my phone at work so uh...Very low chance of me saying or doing anything intelligent or substantial.

Sorry for being a potato and a needy baby but actually being able to get on my computer and talk in real time helped my give-a-fuck levels a lot, thanks family
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Elbirn »

you know I changed my mind about responding to those quotes and I'm not going to unchange my mind just because they're immortalized there forever
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:46 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1996, Elbirn wrote:Yo gameface off I thought about this game for about 2 seconds and went "Wait, it's cyberpunk bioshock. Why have I not already absorbed the entirety of this franchise into my heart", and then promptly bought the deluxe edition on PSN. Pretty solid use of $20. Still haven't played it!
i'll be honest i forgot to go do that, now that i've been reminded i may.... just spend today playing Prey. oops.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:49 am

Post by Chara »

i like Elbirn too. he's nice. i don't find his posting here something i couldn't see scum doing but i do see that the vote on me was some sort of joke he didn't get around to talking about again.
and all the real-time interaction is nice.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Im falling super behind sorry
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Chara's reads list makes a lot of the null-scum reads she's been getting make more sense

Something about skitter's approach to this game being nightless pinged me but that was from a morning skim and I don't really rsmber what it was but i still think theyre town
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

hi, im back, i will try to get a post up tonight or tomorrow if i can muster the brainpower
green shirt thursdays
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1999, tris wrote:
In post 1994, Xtoxm wrote:i think i like your reaction to being flashwagoned
I think I agree with this.
UNVOTE:
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2019, Flubbernugget wrote:Chara's reads list makes a lot of the null-scum reads she's been getting make more sense

Something about skitter's approach to this game being nightless pinged me but that was from a morning skim and I don't really rsmber what it was but i still think theyre town
I found it amusing gave so much towncred to Brigitte both being anti-survivalist and then her debating that read.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Succinct replaces Enter.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
northsidegal