Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3851 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:20 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 3848, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3846, Joan of Arc wrote:For once I agree with Wisdom. No getting out of our deal.
what deal
The deal that both PB and A50 agreed to: that if mastina flips town, they would both join her down in Davy Jones, of course.
Alt of Plumber
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3852 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why are acting like I'm a part of this deal then what the ever-living fuck
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3853 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:22 am

Post by Near x Mello »

we arent, jeanne was not agreeing with me re:you, but re:my "vote mastina" to pink ball

so gamma, are you going to ignore reality again?
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3854 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:27 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

That said, back to ignoring/mocking you.

Alt of Plumber
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3855 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:37 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3851, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 3846, Joan of Arc wrote:For once I agree with Wisdom. No getting out of our deal.
what deal
The deal that both PB and A50 agreed to: that if mastina flips town, they would both join her down in Davy Jones, of course.
I didn't agree with you. I started ignoring you when you started playing your little dictator game.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3856 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3853, Near x Mello wrote:we arent, jeanne was not agreeing with me re:you, but re:my "vote mastina" to pink ball

so gamma, are you going to ignore reality again?
okay that was me missing that it was a side convo
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3857 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:41 am

Post by Near x Mello »

yeah but im not referring to that
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3858 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

what
<Embrace The Void>

Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3859 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:49 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 3844, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3841, Near x Mello wrote:you are not comprehending again.

Yes, on 3753 I said you might be scum after all; this is because of you being fucking weird like you're being now. I tried to get you to work with me and fix your reads and you completely ignored me. And now you're completely discounting the rest of the game and are claiming I've been scumreading you.

I am talking about pre-3753. Not after.
No, I don't see anywhere you progressed and nothing to cause sudden shifts so my conclusion is your reads are bullshit
In post 3845, Near x Mello wrote:i fucking quoted all my read shifts for you and you even said "oh ok i see it now"

either memory problems or further lack of comprehension
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3860 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:50 am

Post by Near x Mello »

relevant
In post 3319, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3315, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2455, Near x Mello wrote:i think mastina was maybe right on rp after all

I dont like their absence here

~Near
In post 2470, Near x Mello wrote:i think its actually fl/robert/rp

what are your thoughts on rp? @elena

~Near
In post 3096, Near x Mello wrote:
Severa
, single, Ank, Dunn, Gamma, NxM, Pink Ball,
Elena
, Toog

and these two are the bussing votes
In post 3097, Near x Mello wrote:nah scratch elena actually
i forgot shes not likely scum with flslot
In post 3114, Near x Mello wrote:if creature is town i was right the first time and its rc/ooba

but with all signs pointing to bussing im pretty sure this is rc/creature
I see. And that actually seems to match what you're expounding currently, so points for consistency.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3861 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

I made it through the post-restriction
Somehow I made it through
Didn't know how hard it was
Until I went it through

I was bored
Yes indeed
I was mad, I was sad and blue
But as now I'm free
Yeah, as now I'm free
To post what I want

Hoo, Like a madman
Posting for the very first time
Like a maaaaadman
I will own mastina
Yeah, her butt is mine

Gonna give it all, my best shot
My patience growing thin
Been saving it all for you
'Cause only TOWN can win

You're so bad
And you're mean
Made me mad, yeah you made me bald
Pulling all my hair
Yeah, I've pulled out all my hair
Now my head feels cold

Hoo, Like a madman
Posting for the very first time
Like a maaaaadman
I will own Elena
Yeah, her butt is mine

No more lies
No more schemes
Lynching me? In your wildest dreams
'Cause you made a slip
Yeah, you made a slip
Now you're trapped it seems

Ooh baby
Yeah
I can hear your heart beat
For the very last time

(
Yeah, Weird Al Yankovic ain't got shit on me!
:P )

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3862 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

Stay tuned, boys and girls. Wait for me to post everything. Stand still and silent as if a pigeon has just landed on you head and you don't want to scare her.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3863 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:02 am

Post by Almost50 »

First, I won't go through how many lies/misreps mastina's case on me contained. It was torturous enough going through it in the first time, and I don't want to go through the agony of having to reread and respond to it again.

Instead, I will ISO myself and comment on my own posts/stances to show all where I've been comig from.

But first, let me claim (something mastina is opposed to). My flavor is known to at least 2 slots already, so I will withhold that bit for now.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3864 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

My role is as follows:

On N1 I unlock "Experience". Starting N1 I gain 100K Exp times the Night # (100K on N1 + 200K on N2 + 300K on N3). That's it.

On N2 I unlock the post-restriction you all have witnessed (it applies to every subsequent day phase, so I won;t be posting for the first week of D4 as well)

On N3 I "thought" I would gain a new ability. After discussing with the mod and rereading the role PM I realized it didn't say I would gain a new ability on N3, but rather "when I've gained enough experience". The mod specifically told me 600K may not be enough still. That was when I exclaimed on how I was supposed to decide on whether I should request a new role when I don't know what THIS role's ability is/would be. Tatsuya said to take it on faith and that I'd have to gamble on one or the other.

So, that's what my role is, and my flavor has been claimed to both members alive in CH5.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3865 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:04 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Cerb: THIS is why I asked for your advice. I have decided to bet on keeping the role now, but at that point I wasn't sure what I'm supposed to do.

Oh, and I have been PGO'ized. I won't say how, who or when. It's just that I think scum may have somehow knew of it, which explains why they want me lynched over anyone else. Also, scum "may" have a Role Cop (not sure).

Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3866 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:09 am

Post by Reasonably Psychotic »

In post 3863, Almost50 wrote:First, I won't go through how many lies/misreps mastina's case on me contained. It was torturous enough going through it in the first time, and I don't want to go through the agony of having to reread and respond to it again.

Instead, I will ISO myself and comment on my own posts/stances to show all where I've been comig from.

But first, let me claim (something mastina is opposed to). My flavor is known to at least 2 slots already, so I will withhold that bit for now.
Yeah no.

I don't care about your mechanics, I cared about your flavor. That's the one thing you're not sharing, so no, that's not okay.

-Yukiteru
Hydra of Amzela(Yuno) and Cerberus v666(Yukiteru)
Couple extraordinaire. What do
you
do for pillow talk?
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3867 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:15 am

Post by Near x Mello »

Let's recap what my read on you has been, Gamma.

Town (, , , , , ,

Weaker town: ,

Trying to get you to post things:

Annoyance that I'm being ignored: ,

In you claim my townread on you has been confident, which was true until ~the 1100s, but not after. I explain this to you. You ignore me and continue pushing it. It makes me think you are shading me (given I was pushing Morality at the time and you'd have reason to if you were his buddy) (, )

Despite that I still want to clear this up: . I get no response.

Still, you are not an actual scumread for me as proven in . When I get off Morality, I vote Robert, not you. Showing that I was more annoyed by your ignorance and antics and weirdness rather than I considered you to be scum.

In I point out your vote is as bad as the one you're attacking. This is me trying to get you to see your vote is bad, as this exchange between you and Almost feels stupid to me. You are back to weaker townread at this point.

I try to get you to talk about reads because you are talking about useless mechanics things: ,

I get ignored once again. And I vote you, because it happening repeatedly means to me you have to be doing it on purpose at this point.

You produce basically no reads which is completely underwhelming after 2090 posts. Which contributes to my bad feelings about you. ,

You are currently in my solve poe, especially since FL is back in it too and like I said, the initial reason I scumread you was your attack on me while I was pushing FL. , , , ,

You say that your agreement with FL's case on me is conscious (). I again try to engage you on that because you should know better: ,

You are still a scumlean:

Yet I am doubting my read on you and remember that it's all weirdness and ignorance that is causing this scumlean: When Chito cases you with , I point out that is actually consistent with your SSBF read progression:

Despite that you are still a scumlean:

However at this point I have started reconsidering and suspecting RP, who quickly replaces you in my solve. This shows another reason you were saying in there was PoE, and when I found someone else I considered could be scum, my scumlean on you was weak enough that it easily faded. Ank townreading you and you voting FL/Severa are also other points that probably helped in that direction. ,

As such you're quickly back to weaker town. In I am frustrated that you treat my RC/Spike case like you are. Because I am townreading you. Also , , .

We already discussed my reads after that point but a reminder that in , my scumpool is {SN, Elena, RP, mastina}. ie I am townreading you.

And in that has become Elena/RP/mastina and I declare everyone else town. Still townreading you.

At that point you challenge my reads progression, which I explain to you. You also challenge my read on you and I explain to you that I have not been scumreading you for a long while. You probably didn't fully understand this then, but you can see it now. I have not been scumreading you since the ~2500s.

My scumreads continue to be {mastina/Elena/rp} after the SN flip. Still townreading you.

Worth noting that at this point, Chito is insisting you are scum and should be lynched, and I keep shooting him down in ch5. Some of this can be seen in posts like , where Chito references those talks and I respond to a misunderstanding he had.

Your - are underwhelming and don't reference the current gamestate at all. You don't talk about the mastina or Almost pushes, you don't talk about my mastina points or my Almost towncase, you talk about random Joan things and such. It diminishes the strength of my townread on you a little.

Which I notice and try to get you to actually talk about mastina or your vote in general: ,

While waiting I try to shoot down attempts to lynch you:

But wouldn't you guess it? You ignore me once again, and this causes me to falter and put you back in consideration.

Yet despite that, once again, I know it's me being annoyed by you rather than you actually being scummy.

And don't want you lynched.

But your behavior is annoying. , etc...

-----------------

Most likely you're going to ignore me again, but this is my stance on you, in detail. I have townread you for the vast majority of the game and even in the times I was scumreading you, it was you being weird and/or annoying and/or ignoring me that caused it. Including right now.

So yeah. Hope that helps.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3868 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

Now let me start ISOing myself...

My opening is a classic opener for me. Now there those who know me, those who don't, and then there are those who
know me well
. Those who know me will shrug it off as NAI. Those who don't will probably find it scummy, and thus will either engage me for a better read or -if investigative- will check me. Those who know me "well" will instantly suspect I'm up to something. It is still NAI but they will expect it to be some kind of gambit that I'm doing. N short, I was throwing myself into the game without trying to be LAMIST.

I obviously was trying to alert the town not to saying stuff they shouldn't be saying in channels. Not that it worked though, and I saw people doing that. A few people claimed abilities and/or flavor in their channels (Toog actually was gambitting as he claimed PGO in there, which is part of why I changed my read on Robert, as I though scum would shoot him on N1 if they had that info relayed to them.)

IMPORTANT: MASTINA WAS PUSHING TOOG HARD. He flipped Town and she didn't reevaluate. She's accusing Wisdom of the very same thing she's doing (just as she is accusing me of playing the way she does as scum)

Now let's skip to the important stuff (I thank MASTINA & PB for having me go reread my own ISO. I honestly never do that!) :lol:

The bottom of us what had me suspect Dunn all game. His early FoS on me was uncalled for, and -as I told him- he could've kept his thoughts to himself for a little while.

In I made my first FoS on Robert.
(the very next post of mine) I also FoS SSBF & Elena.

So out of the whole players list the first 4 I FoS'd were 2 flipped scums, one unflipped scum (Elena) and one person who always makes bad moves when I'm around (Dunn).

Now according to mastina I am scum. I'd want her to show me a game were I FoS not one, but TWO of my partners so early into the game. Those who know me know I do not bus unless necessary, and I simply don't see the need arising just yet at that point.

"How do you manage to look this townie so early, Toog?". Can somebody point out why I would state such a strong TR on Toog this early? Why Toog??

My first serious vote of the game.It went bad so I fixed it in the subsequent post.

Check scum!me nitpicking on my scum buddy, drawing attention to a slip nobody else seems to have noticed or taken issue with.

In I am applauding Wisdom's vote on my "scum buddy"

I am half-arse defending Creature (instead of jumping all over him for doing what he does as scum). Scum!me states Creature can be like this as town. Right.

Note: I am sticking my neck out there because we played a hydra game on MU where U was Creature's hydra partner, and we were scum. Ali was in that game and was town and kept pushing us based on Creature's old meta. Why would I want to oppose Ali here instead of buddying him?

reminds me I also got prodded this game (a rare incident). Would I be more likely to forget to post as town or scum in a game of this caliber? I'll leave that for everyone to answer to themselves.

& I unvote Vedith for saying he voted his counterwagon for survialistic reasons. Good interaction between 2 scum buddies. He even invites his scum buddy to vote with him, but -also- shades his scum buddy for unvoting him.

Trying to liven up the game rather than be content with the "big boys" taking a back seat and playing for time. I am even encouraging a cerb/Drixx team to join forces.

Is
not my post
. It's MASTINA'S. See how SHE responds to cerb calling on Drixx to work with him. So, Scum me encourages a cerb/Drixx combined force and Town Mastina shades it????

is my response to Mastina's shade on the notion. Just read it and compare.

Also check for me vs Mastian on Toog's alignment. Enough said.

is a read list disguised in the form of a VC. Copy it to your preferred editor and color the flips. (Note: ONLY major failure was on Vedith, whom I couldn't imagine would state he voted his counterwagon to survive as scum)

Confident in my TRs on Gamma & PB (Gamma because the earlier interaction where she was skeptical of me confusing mastina with the mod, which she had a valid reason to be. How she went about it after I had explained is much mire likely town her according to how she herself explained her play to me once). AND YES, I made a mistake on VEDITH. So sew me.

Now where am I going with this? Yes, I am defending Vedith, but ALSO stating that if I'm right about the others it makes Vedith town. Who are the others? Mastina, Elena & Robert!

Btw, back to did you notice I TR'd the whole of Vedith's wagon? Scum!me would have probably suspected one or two on the wagon to justify not voting him. In what world does scum me specify 3 slots as scum and TRs everyone else at this point?

also has the explanation as to why I reversed my read on Vedith.

Now let me highlight for your eyes to see. I'll repeat: I was TRing Near x Mello, Chito and Yuuri, Torque, Clemency, Spike and Jet, and I said scum were counting on town to do the job for them. I said the other 2 wagons (on Gamma & PB) were also on Town. So far, I think these were all accurate statement, except that Vedith was scum. He still was voted by an all-town wagon at that point.

Torque draws my attention to the fact it says "at least" in the OP, which was the main reason I was specifying 3 scums rather than 4.

Reminder to Torque: Is this how you would expect scum!me to go about this issue between you and Wisdom? I mean, I'll even give you the option to assume Wisdom is scum with me (and the mod decided to throw the whole team into one Channel :lol: ). Now does my post here come from scum!me regardless of Wisdom's alignment?

I am calling for people to scum hunt within their own channels. Hmmm.. maybe my omniponent role has to do with that, since I'd be able to read into everything everyone posts in private. :twisted:

I'm siding by Toog against mastina. Again, make your own judgement on which side I should be taking if I was scum.

not my post
. It's Elena's. No comment.

Irrelevant to my case, but a reminder: THIS game is now over, and it was the reason I mistook mastina for the mod.

Talking to Drixx. I know that I wasn't being too crazy/aggressive (yet I was
very
precise). My reference to D4 should be clear now that I've claimed my role and how I mistook it to be DEFINITELY giving me an ability by the end on N3. I just wanted to live long enough to know what that ability is, as it sounded like it would break the game open (how else would you interpret "clear the game"?)

Toog had yet to claim PGO in the channel (or at least I had yet to see it)

WAIT! This just in:
We are interrupting our usual programs to post this news alert:
In post 1024, mastina wrote:
In post 1013, Vedith wrote:Getting mixed up on setup or roles etc when in multiple games is not strange.
It is when one of them is a UPick which by its very nature is Vtless.
Mastina shading PB for something she KNEW would be true, since >I< mistook her for the mod earlier in this very game. If I can't tell which game I am in, and not even which ACCOUNT I'm using, then it makes perfect sense someone could get confused between two games and not pay attention to the title of the game because they are CONFUSING THE BLOODY GAMES. That also is much more likely to happen if you play a number of the same people in more than one game.

Back to our usual schedule

My take on mastina's play. , & all follow the same line.

If I'm not mistaking, I think this came right after I had read Toog (and someone else's) claims in theory respective channels. Scum!me felt the urge to tell them I saw that and to stop giving "me" more info. :P

realizing mastina isn't happening, so switching back to Vedith (whom I was NOT SURE would flip scum still, but regardless of the alignment it was the right lynch at that point).

Explaining 1217 further.

Question: I'm scum with Vedith. I know he's flipping red. Instead of being confident voting him based on an obvious slip I am still stuttering to spell s.c.u.m. Perfect for me.

pretending not to know Drixx was in CH5 , then deciding to post in that same channel. Oh, Gosh! I must be really stupid! WAIT! Mastina says otherwise. She says I'm a competent scum player. So how did this "little detail" escape me, when I had planned it all from the start?

more intimidation directed at mastina. Scum me is playing Russian roulette instead of buddying her and just making her swim with the fish at night.

It's Howard Jone
s
. How could I misspell the name of one of the greatest singers ever? I will concede I deserve to get lynched for THIS.

Morality had mentioned in CH5 that he feels that I may be reading in there, and I just wanted to hint that he was spot on without outing it to the crowd. I don't even remember who his "bottom 3 of the top 6" were and I really couldn't have cared less. :lol: (@LF: If you're reading, I stand by what I said) :]

is self-explanatory, I think

I am starting to get paranoid, degrading some of my previously explicit TRs, yet keeping my 3 main suspects intact, albeit with less certainty.

Expressing will to vote Elena, but stalling in hopes someone has some new information. With two bloody Miller claims one has to think there has to be some investigative in play.

In the few subsequent posts I was trying to figure out of Xtoxm had access to CH5 or if he was trying to protect Toog and incidentally came up with the same idea. I eventually decided Xtoxm was Town trying to protect Town.

Clearly still suspecting mastina (just so she won't come back to say I am OMGUS'ing. It was clear from early D1 and up till now that I never TR'd her)

Dunn doing Dunn things that make me Dunn read him. *Sigh*

Just a reminder: If this was town her she would have replaced out already. Period.

Note: I am not accusing her of "not having RL issues". What I'm saying is IF she does, she would have replaced out as Town. She probably doesn't want to do it as scum though so she won't be accused of a tactical scum replace out.

was a lame attempt at engaging someone, but an attempt never-the-less. Morality took the bait but "defused the bomb" by not giving reasons, so I tried harder by denying TRing anyone but Joan to provoke dome discussion. EPIC FAIL that turned to be.

You now know what that was all about.

I -again- fail to see the scum motive behind my posting this. I ould be nice if a couple of townies with weaker roles missed the deadline. Must've been a brain fart then.

I am getting bored that I'm skimming my own ISO by now. I wonder how mastina stands to type all that shit and then do more!

Oh, and @Dunn: I don't have access to your channel and I dunno what you said in there, but I decided to play you anyway because your play gets on my nerves and it was time to get even. I don't care if you believe me or not, but my channels are 1 & 5 only.

I'm done proving myself. You either lynch me or lynch mastina/elena (I am not voting outside these two in particular).

Important Update: No longer applicable. I want Elena FIRST and then will see about mastina/Gamma
. See next post for explanation.

Oh, I forgot to mention my SR was weakened on Robert by the flip of Vedith. In fact, Vedith flipping scum shook my confidence in my reads a little, but on Robert the most because both of them where in the same channel with me and I was thinking it's unlikely there were 2 scum in the same channel.

Also, did I mention how much I hate replacements? They tend to mess with all my reads. Like I SR this slot and then the replacement looks better and I can't even use the previous player's shit for an argument as that wouldn't be fair. I TR that one and then their replacement is a douchebag and I end up lynching someone I was confidently TRing. It happens all the time with me, btw, and everytime I kick myself in the butt (broke a lot of mirrors trying) but I seem to fall for it again and again.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3869 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

@cerb: I said to stay silent until I'm done. I did share my flavor with Near and Chito already, but I'm not outing it to the public preemptively.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3870 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

Btw, I'm sorry I didn't get to include 2 chapters of the bible, the opening act of every Shakespeare play, 30 pages of confidential documents from wikileaks, and a list of names of all the citizens of China to try and match mastina's posts (only when she wants to keep them short), so feel free to read 2-3 volumes of the Encyclopedia Britannica and pretend I included them too.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3871 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Almost50 »

Now it doesn't look like mastina's going to get lynched today, I will try to case Elena instead.

Hint: Elena (the try hard account of MariaR) has only 68 posts in 2.5 Gamedays. As I said above, id she was Town and had legit real life obligations that kept her from playing the game properly she would have replaced out. I think we all know how MariaR hates losing, and mire so to be the reason for the loss.

Let's start with:
In post 286, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 65, Torque wrote:I like the fact A50 claiming he's not speaking in channels actually I think scum will just lurk and not claim so
Not talking in a channel is towny, but not for the reason already stated. It's easier to pocket people in neighborhoods than it is a whole thread of people. You have to play to a certain group of people in a hood that's easier to do then the whole game. It also gives the benefit of if you do pocket them and still get lynched they look bad by association.
I need not comment yet. Let's gave another quote:
In post 291, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 246, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito:

Page 7 Town OR Scum Who Broke the Rules (but would scum do that?)
Spoiler:
Dunnstral
Gamma Emerald
Torque
Near x Mello (HYDRA: Wisdom + Kokichi Oma)
Asking for a friend (HYDRA: Alisae + the worst)
Morality Flavor Leaf
Reasonably Psychotic (HYDRA: Cerberus v666 + Amzela)
Clemency
BulletNLynchproof
Toogeloo
Drixx
Joan of Arc

<--since this player list is massive, this is actually just a list of people I've arbitrarily decided not to think about for right now

People who did not post on page 7:

That I think are town anyway
Almost50
mastina

That make me wonder -- Is Jet Right?
Spike and Jet (HYDRA: Xtoxm + Creature)
Robert2424

That make me wonder -- Apathetic town or scum that didn't get excited about their role PM:
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Elena Fisher

What do you guys think? Which out of SSBF and Elena is busy town and which is scum that doesn't like their role PM?
I feel like you might push me considering what I'm about to say, but oh well. I dislike this post mostly because I don't think you really believe this list. It feels like you throwing a list out just to see what sticks. A lot of this feels like a reach anyway.
The only reads that seem okay on this are A50 and Mastina
. But from what I can tell they have a lot of townreads anyway.
But when was that? It was when I only FoS'd her for being lurky. She even tried to appease me with:
In post 293, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 255, Almost50 wrote:Could the two of you please step into the center of the stage and perform a first dance?
What type of dance would you like me to perform~
Then =when questioned by Robert- she reasserts her TR on me:
In post 301, Elena Fisher wrote:I said not posting in it is towny.
Then...
In post 703, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 662, Vedith wrote:Okay right now I'm at this.
VOTE: Almost50

Challenge me.
Go on. Why do you scumread A50.
And:
In post 714, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 707, Vedith wrote:
In post 703, Elena Fisher wrote:Go on. Why do you scumread A50.
Yay someone asked! \o/
The unvote was most likely a hop off the sinking ship. It's not unusual for me to be the main attraction to the death tunnel day 1, so why stay on?
The reason of me panicking, I can't see this being bought by anyone who has played with me previously, yet it was apparently a really good answer to stop voting.

Originally Almost looked to be pushing the game, and when it looks to have little to no pressure on them, it's a bunch of worthless and empty typing.
That said, the game state is in a bad shape, so it's plausible that this is void, but I'm still going with tut tut.

That's all I have as I don't want to vote Gamma yet.
What about this gamestate is bad to you? The way you’re saying that it appears that it’s affecting your read on A50 is that true? A lot of this point feels like reasons you’re explaining your own actions then the scumread on A50 but I somewhat understand
First, let's note how Vedith accuses me of abandoning his sinking ship. <<Does this look ;ile he's talking about a partner? Read his entire post here and judge for yourselves.

Now about Elena, what does she understand exactly? I'll let her explain it herself.

Then I made my preemptive VCA post and Elena only commented on Toog and didn't say a thing about my reads.
In post 891, Elena Fisher wrote:Toogs movement makes me feel better about my reads. Will be back once again later
In post 953, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 897, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 891, Elena Fisher wrote:Toogs movement makes me feel better about my reads. Will be back once again later
Can you explain?
Him talking about how all the 'top wagons suck.' When I was scumreading 2 out of 3 of the top wagons made me feel better about my reads.
Note: Which 2 wagons was she SRing? Obviously one would be Gamma (from both previous posts of her and the fact she's voting there at that point), but which of Vedith/PB did SR?

Well, let's just remind ourselves
she stuck to he Gamma vote until the end of the day, and never voted Vedith.

But the.. she had earlier posted this:
In post 619, Elena Fisher wrote:I've skimmed and saw the obv town Ali hydra got replaced. Get off Pink imo.
Will explain more soon trying to get done with a cold (that I thought I was done with before but clearly not)
And I find myself wondering if she had changed her read on PB somewhere or was stating a SR on Vedith but didn't want to vote him! (Notice I didn't use such words as distanncing and not bussing) ;)

You know what's more intriguing. At the time of her posting
both Vedith and PB were at 5 votes each. She was voting Gamma still and only Dunn was voting with her. Now if YOU (the reader) had 2 scum reads (and obviously 1 TR) and one of your SRs was being wagined and the counter wagon of them was on your TR, would you move your vote of what is basically a vanity wagon to show where you stanbd or would you stay on the smaller wagon, while asserting you have a SR on "one of the 2 bigger wagons"?

Then Toog spearheaded a wagon on mastina which I joined and S&P followedm so the VC looks something like this:

Vedith(4)
Pink Ball(3)
mastina(3)
Gamma Emerald(3)
Drixx(2)
Clemency(1)

And Elena revotes Gamma (whom she is already voting mind you) here:
In post 1094, Elena Fisher wrote:VOTE: Gamma
This over Drixx or Mastina in my eyes
"This over Drixx or Mastina"??? What about your SR between Vedith/PB (which I think we had established it should be Vedith because Elena said Ali was obv.town. Forgive me for being repetitive.)

EoD 1.

On D2 she promises content later, get prodded by me voting her 26 hours later and pops up less than 15 minutes (I think my vote tied her at the top with both RP & Near), and she ends up starting a new wagon pn Clemency (in addition to 7 already existing wagons)

When I exclaimed/complained she said:
In post 1995, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 1735, Almost50 wrote:Ogm for God's sake, Elena! Like we need yet
another
vanity wagon. Should I switch my vote to someone who is currently not voted??
We're not near deadline A50. So a wagon on this slot should happen. I would vote reasonable out of the 'top waogns.' if I must.
Problem is the new VC was only 3 posts above hers and it was:
In post 1992, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
Votecount 2.7

Robert2424(4)
~ (22), (124), (22), (37)

Reasonably Psychotic(3)
~ (38), (18), (20)
Near x Mello(2)
~ (42), (65)
Flavor Leaf(2)
~ (47), (31)
Elena Fisher(2)
~ (37), (172)
Gamma Emerald(1)
~ (39)
Clemency(1)
~ (9)

Not Voting (2): Robert2424(1), Pink Ball(9)

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-02 11:00:00)
So AGAIN expressing will to vote a scum but content to be lasy on a vanity wagon.

2 posts later she does finally vote Robert though, and stays on the slot for the entire process of it being double replaced, until she suddenly decides to put S&J @L-1, but is already making her excuse known for the flip:
In post 3091, Elena Fisher wrote:VOTE: Creature

L-1

This will shed some light of things regardless of the flip
. Personally, I don't know or care what it flips. I do think the win % goes up though.
After Ninha got modkilled she posts:
In post 3401, Elena Fisher wrote:Ooba slot flipping scum comes to no surprise. Saves me the effort of pushing them today. And before anyone says anything. Yes, I said that in my neighborhood as well.
Let's look at the slots alive where I will go over them in my next post
Which I find to be a bit of LAMIST posturing.

Now check this out:
In post 3405, Elena Fisher wrote:

Torque: I've played with Torque in many games before. I've had hour long talks about mafia with Torque in games. This is how he's like as town unless he's up'd his game to lengths that I would never expect before. If he's scum I will bow and take that loss. However, I don't think he is and neither does anyone else so we don't need to worry about this.

Dunnstral: His votes on ooba did not feel like a bus. Along with my own meta (you all know what I mean)

mastina: I've agreed with mastina on a lot of things she's posted even before I said it myself. I don't know why people think she's scum and I haven't seen a reason to suspect her. I will admit I've been wrong on her before, but I doubt that's the case here.

Chito and Yuuri: I will admit this is the slot I go back and forth the most on. They were some of the people who wanted smash dead the most. However, that's the only good thing I can put on this slot at all. Combine that with the fact Smash has a very bad role he'd be the perfect person to bus. However, I wouldn't lynch them anytime soon.

Joan of Arc: The fight with Near x Mello seemed town of Joan. A lot of the thoughts they say are all over the place, but I think the main factor is they believe what they're typing.

Gamma Emerald: Need to read into this slot.

Near x Mello: I really have no reason to put this slot above any others in the game. From my pov the reads they have are pretty bad. They
have
been bad and I expect a lot more from Wisdom. He's made 1 really towny post that I talked about before can I think of anything else? No, not really.

Reasonably Psychotic: I think this slot has a lot of hot air posts. They say a lot but in the end, the post ends up saying very little. Mech talk over explanation etc etc. If someone wants to explain why this slot is town to me I am all ears.

Almost50: A50 has made a lot of awful pushes this game to put it simply. His logic isn't that good either. The only thing I can think makes him towny is the 'no talking in a hood' thing. That could be my own bias coming in because while I may think that action is towny others can disagree and use it as a wolf.

Pink Ball: I can not name a single thing Pink has done that I would consider towny. His reads are flimsy the logic doesn't add up. It's just overall...bad I want this lynched the most out of everyone in the game at the moment. It'd also clear one of my NAI slots (Gamma) if Pink were to flip scum and I think he will.
Now how on earth did both myself and PB end up at the bottom of her read list? WHERE is her thought progression? Where did she mention anything about either slot looking shady to her? And how did Gamma end up so high?

So, Elena is scum to me. I may see her pocketing mastina (in which case I'm
still
not gonna play with her anymore in the future) and Gamma her partner. I wouldn't bet on it though.

VOTE: Elena

I'll tell you what I know so well
You're scum and you're not acting well
You know you should admit your guilt
Gonna get you now
Gonna get to you
I'm lynching you with inspiration
A-a-a-a-aah a-a-ah a-a-ah a-a-a-a-aah

Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on
You and nobody else
Just walk this way
You and nobody else
I wanna take you out of this thread

Just want to lynch you
Just want to lynch you
Lynch you
Just want to lynch you
Just want to lynch you
Lynch you

I won't lynch, I won't lynch
I won't lynch anybody else

[Reapeat till fade]

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3872 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

I'm done for now (Sorry. I don't have the mastina capacity to go on and on and on and on. I do not use Energizer batteries I'm afraid.)

Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3873 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Near x Mello »

Like I said in ch5, as much as I want Elena dead, it's a mistake to not lynch mastina.

Both you and Pink Ball have lost faith and declared it impossible when it really isnt.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3874 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 3855, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3851, Joan of Arc wrote:
what deal
I didn't agree with you. I started ignoring you when you started playing your little dictator game.
Really now? Cos post 509 and post 510 in Channel PT clearly show that you agreed to die if she flips town.....
Alt of Plumber

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”