Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3876 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:43 am

Post by Torque »

Pink Ball, listen

Give Elena a night. I know stuff that you don't and lynching her now is just wrong. if you want to lynch her tomorrow, then yeah whatever
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3877 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:44 am

Post by Near x Mello »

if you want to give elena a night you have to vote mastina.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3878 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:46 am

Post by Almost50 »

Btw.. This is response to Joan asking me why I retracted my SR on mastina when she said I will die if mastina flipped green (yeah, she was going to single handedly power lynch me, Wisdom and PB is mastina flipped green):

I am still scum reading mastina. mastina cannot be lynched today. I want to lynch her scum partner first because that is an easier lynch to achieve. When Elena flips red mastina will be obvious scum and will no longer require an additional vote to fie either. It's simple. Lynch Elena today and mastina tomorrow.

Btw, mastina is going to do all she can to protect Elena. She will push for a Gamma lynch if she can't lynch me.

You said mastina thinks you're still gullible (early in this thread). Well guess what.. you still are, and the fact that you believe in her this strong is proof. mastina is a great mod, but as a player she is hardly even average. She relies not on analysis, but her own fantasies and a loud voice, She tries to bore people to death with her gigantic walls that almost nobody reads, but many assume she has something valuable in them so bend over and yield to her wish. Anyone with a brain doesn't ever sheep mastina. Part of why I was TRing vedith is in fact that mastina joined his wagon. I was scum reading the predecessor and she wasn't. A wagon builds on Vedith and suddenly she decides to join it and even now she's trying to take credit for it when she clearly had nothing to do with building the original wagon.

NVM. Check this out:
In post 200, mastina wrote:
In post 73, Almost50 wrote:OK, so first impression is your slot is Town (Cerb wouldn't be trying to "pocket" me, would he?).
Steven Universe 2 called.
It wants its Almost50 back.

:P
I stated a TR on cerb and she soon jumped to discredit me. She also said you were scum, in the beginning but then reversed her read on you when nobody bought it.

Like, all she cares to do is control the game and do what she wants, as either alignment. If she's town and the lynch she drives i on town she goes back to blame it on someone else, or even on the lynchee themselves.

If mastina is town AND is as good as you think she is, then WHY THE FUCK IS SHE STILL ALIVE? If she's that good then the fact she's still alive us damning. If she's Town then she must have really bad reads that scum don't mind leaving her to spearhead the mislynches they need to win.

Now pick one:

A- Mastina is a GOOD player = she's scum here because scum won't let a townie that good live this long

OR

B- Mastina is Town = She's not half as good as the players scum decided to kill before her

There's no third alternative

Mastina also SR'd Toog hard and is responsible for his death, btw.

Another bloody quote:
In post 653, mastina wrote:For the record.

Just on record.

I can't say I'm much better but at least I won't go around saying "I'm gonna die N1"; I know better given my own (lack of) reads quality.

I said it before and I'll say it again; I don't particularly have townreads, so much as I have "not groupscum" reads combined with "I don't want to lynch these people yet" reads, with the people in my lynch list being more "I'd be willing to lynch here" more than real proper scumreads. (Well, for most except maybe some of my bottom four. Particularly Cerb.)

Fair's fair when it comes to sharing tho, and I've been meaning to get this into the thread for a while.

Robert2424
Joan of Arc
Dunnstral
Almost50
Gamma Emerald
Super Smash Bros. Fan/Vedith
Near x Mello
Asking for a friend/Pink Ball
Toogeloo
Reasonably Psychotic

People above this point in my readslist are in the "point of being where I don't think they're groupscum".

The top of this list is "players who I don't want to lynch yet"; the middle of this list is "people who I'd be okay with lynching as a compromise", and the bottom four are preferred lynches.

So my reads aren't exactly in a better state I'll freely admit that but they're diametrically opposed to pretty much all of Creature's right now.
Check the RED TEXT FIRST. SHE says she lack quality in her reads. Are you calling mastina a liar? because if you think she has food reads then this is a lie on her part.

Then check the list she provided. This is her " early lynch pool" which has 10 entries. Even assuming FIVE scum (not just 4) then she has 5 townies listed in there. Simple math. Now which of the 10 she least wants to lynch? That's right. SCUM FUCKING ROBERT. She put him higher than AT LEAST 5 CONFIRMED TOWNIES.

Reminder: That slot was MOD KILLED. mastina had nothing to do with the flip yet she is trying to steal credit for it too.

The only flipped townie there was Toog. Why? Because mastina says she will lynch in them, so scum are using her (assuming she's town) to do their work for them.

Now, Elena is NOT on the list. What if she flips red today? How will you try to justify mastina's reads? Because a red flip outside of her 10-players lynch pool means one more townie is in there. So, SIX rather than 5 (actually 7 because I believe there are only 4 scums, but I'm going by 5 here just to give mastina some slack)

But let's look at the flipped 3. Toog is the only townie and both scums were placed higher than him.

Now check ELENA's read list. Do you see any similarities? THINK. Don't be gullible. Stop being a sheep. Think for yourself. You are a woman not a pet.

So, for the sake of clarity:

Elena >> mastina >> Gamma for me.

Now, how about those claims? I am for a mass claim of EVERYTHING. Why? Because claiming your "previous role" after the fact means shit. Some roles are verifiable, but you can't verify a role you no longer have.

Let's start with Elena, then Gamma, then mastina, then cerb (I think it fair since he called for it first). Torque can decide who goes next (I am alright with PB, Wis or Chito deciding, but I picked Torque because I do not share a channel with him)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3879 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:47 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3876, Torque wrote:Pink Ball, listen

Give Elena a night. I know stuff that you don't and lynching her now is just wrong. if you want to lynch her tomorrow, then yeah whatever
What stuff? According to my claim I also deserve to be given a night. So who do you want to lynch then?

Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3880 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Torque »

i havent read that far a50
chill
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3881 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK, I've had it with Joan, so I'm going to move the whole discussion to this thread:

Joan has been arguing with me since I declared I want to lynch Elena first. At the beginning she said she was alright with it, then she changed her mind ans is insisting I vote mastina and if she flips green I die next. She's been doing the same to PB. (PB, can you please confirm?)

I am starting to second guess my hard TR on Joan tbh. This just doesn't make sense. She went from "mastina is a strong player and a good scum hunter" to "If you want me to not scum read you then get back on mastina and eat rope if she flips town"

Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3882 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:54 am

Post by Torque »

and dont try to strongarm me

this feels like channel 48 vs channel 5 and i somehow doubt its really just that
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3883 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Pink Ball: You have my permission to relay whatever is in Ch1 to whomever you feel like telling it to, either in private or in here in the main thread.

Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3884 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:56 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

That's because I gave up on talking some sense into you. You know how it goes. If you can't convince 'em, then at least punish 'em for their mistakes.
Alt of Plumber
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3885 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:59 am

Post by Torque »

Why isn't it just that Joan is fed up with no one reading her posts
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3886 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3884, Joan of Arc wrote:That's because I gave up on talking some sense into you. You know how it goes. If you can't convince 'em, then at least punish 'em for their mistakes.
But I already gave in and decided to seek a lynch you explicitly said you were alright with

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3887 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3885, Torque wrote:Why isn't it just that Joan is fed up with no one reading her posts
What posts? She's been repeating herself like a broken record bringing nothing new and no arguments to support anything she says that PB decided to ignore her already. Most of Joan's arguments are not even game related. She's now referencing SU2 for a reason as to why she should sheep mastina (yet at the same post states she is not sheeping). Go figure.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3888 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Almost50 »

Like what do I care if her 3rd Party win con was voided in SU2? What does that have to do with this game here? And why should I have cared?

Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3889 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Torque »

In post 3831, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3784, Torque wrote:Wait wait wait so as I read ISOs and shitpost in thread

Gamma talk to me about these
In post 1783, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1766, Almost50 wrote:I think I want to pull a N_M in this game. I'll just pop-up to lol!hammer someone :P
try it if you want lol
I think you're town enough to not care
In post 2072, Gamma Emerald wrote:holy fucking gross
just because I miscommunicate info I'm no longer town?
VOTE: Almost50, let's fucking jam my dude
In post 2085, Gamma Emerald wrote:Honestly I haven't really had cohesive reads, I've just been staying in the moment thinking that I'd get them eventually
I don't really have anyone I townread rn, it's mostly scumreads
My A50 vote was 100% tilt
anyway I don't see any way this changes
VOTE: Near x Mello
They've consistently been scummy during D3 and there's the previously mentioned meta weirdness. Everyone is arguing over other options but I think this is the direction.
Gamma thats not...

I want to dig your brain because you don't have reads or whatever
If that's tilt, do you still townread him after you untilted? If it's mostly scumreads, then what's the team in your mind?
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3890 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:13 am

Post by Torque »

In post 3887, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3885, Torque wrote:Why isn't it just that Joan is fed up with no one reading her posts
What posts? She's been repeating herself like a broken record bringing nothing new and no arguments to support anything she says that PB decided to ignore her already. Most of Joan's arguments are not even game related. She's now referencing SU2 for a reason as to why she should sheep mastina (yet at the same post states she is not sheeping). Go figure.
You're not very wrong about her posts!

But look at this
joan 3743 wrote:So ya think that it's laughable that anyone might respect my skills?

Fite me.
Why do you think she's using a new account
She wants to be better and be respected. But people evidently stop doing that when they figure out her main and that's whats frustrating her
Why would she do that as a wolf, she's deep enough to not give a fuck about it but she's tilting in thread
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3891 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:14 am

Post by Torque »

why am i even talking about joan
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3892 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:17 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

It's really just A50/Pinkball here
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3893 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:18 am

Post by Torque »

In post 3851, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 3848, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3846, Joan of Arc wrote:For once I agree with Wisdom. No getting out of our deal.
what deal
The deal that both PB and A50 agreed to: that if mastina flips town, they would both join her down in Davy Jones, of course.
what the fuck
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3894 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:20 am

Post by Torque »

Tell me what method do you guys have to join her down in Davy Jones lol

you know statements like this are meaningless
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3895 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3890, Torque wrote:Why do you think she's using a new account
I don't even know if that's a new account. I knew she was Yume/Jeanne even before she signed up to this game, and I was surprised so many people didn't. But since it looked like no one did I decided to keep my mouth shut just in case she wanted it to be anonymous anyway.

But let's assume she is trying to change the way she plays. Doesn't that -by definition- mean she doesn't use previous games for reference? She wants to sheep mastina because in that previous game mastina was right, but that isn't the issue.. the issue is that she is still
sheeping
, which is not a great change from her previous play if you ask me. The one and only major difference is she is trying to post and didn't flake, and
I applaud that
. I can accept her playing this way for now, but I can't understand "No. Get back on mastina then eat rope if she flips town" when she had already said she was alright with Elena's lynch and has been arguing for mastina being town for the whole week.

Do you see my problem now? Any given player (not Joan.. just pick someone new.. someone who had just joined the site) I would expect to be happy when people finally yield and decide to leave their strong TR alone and pursue someone else's lynch,
especially
when they're
alright
with the new lynch candidate being lynched. Do you think that new player would go "No. We lynch my TR and then lynch you when they flip town"??

Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3896 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:33 am

Post by Torque »

Did she actually encourage people to vote mastina

i don't recall anything like that
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3897 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:35 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3890, Torque wrote:She wants to be better and be respected. But people evidently stop doing that when they figure out her main and that's whats frustrating her
Torque.. let's define the line between 2 separate things: My support for her to play better, and me arguing about her play (or rather the mindset behind it).

It's like when you have respect for Creature trying to post more as scum, but then argue against the logic he is using to form reads in that game.

I don't think I've shown or hinted any disrespect towards Joan's play in this game. Not here in the main thread and not in the channel. I am now treating her as I am treating any of you. I am arguing against the logic not the play style. Got it?

Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3898 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:35 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

As for me being gullible, tell it to someone else. I have at least two games that prove otherwise.
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3899 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:40 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 3888, Almost50 wrote:Like what do I care if her 3rd Party win con was voided in SU2? What does that have to do with this game here? And why should I have cared?
Because we won with town, and therefore weren't a threat.
Alt of Plumber

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”