Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Shoshin »

In post 560, DoubtingThomas wrote:Pvt had a neutral stance which often comes from town cuz town doesnt want to make a ruckus
What do you think of this, Grapes?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:24 am

Post by Vedith »

UNVOTE: DoubtingThomas

Im sure this is TvT all over.
And lazy town/Scum are encouraging it for easy mis lynches.
I claim scum \o/
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:24 am

Post by Shoshin »

Eagle was actively leading the game, Vedith. It was the easiest townread to have at that point.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:26 am

Post by Vedith »

You're both being unreasonable here, both giving worthless reads and I really don't want to read Shoshins ISO. Probably not DTs either.

If Scum are on any wagon I suspect it's on Shoshins
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:26 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 577, Shoshin wrote:Eagle was actively leading the game, Vedith. It was the easiest townread to have at that point.
Okay fair enough.
I just wondered why he was a town read early on.
I claim scum \o/
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:27 am

Post by Shoshin »

I'm being unreasonable? How so?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:27 am

Post by Vedith »

Voting DT
I claim scum \o/
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:28 am

Post by Shoshin »

That isn't unreasonable. Maybe wrong, but definitely not unreasonable.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:30 am

Post by Vedith »

Of course it's unreasonable.
Your posting and making other possible reads hard to get.
You're judging me as town purely because I'm calling you town same as DT calling me Scum purely because I'm calling you town.

Its a TvT debate and it's getting impossible to move aside from it.

It's unreasonable.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Vedith »

Youre posting constant posts about something that everyone already understands or has an idea on your view.*
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:33 am

Post by Vedith »

BuJ could actually be Scum here I think.
I claim scum \o/
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:34 am

Post by Shoshin »

I keep getting asked, so no, not everyone understands. I'm not just randomly repeating myself.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:34 am

Post by Shoshin »

I agree on Buj.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:35 am

Post by grapes »

In post 558, Xtoxm wrote:I don't know how in your world a hammer vote equates to leading a mislynch.
Gonna be honest here I was going from memory and forgot I was a utility lynch (maybe because to this day I still don't really understand why it happened :p)

but after going through your iso there you never really came around to town-reading me (matter of fact you thought I was scum most of the game) until i started viciously flailing about to get lynched as a cop mad close to EG (and even then you ultimately ended up voting me so even there I'm being too forgiving)

So... why exactly do you think you can read me?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:35 am

Post by Shoshin »

In post 584, Vedith wrote:Youre posting constant posts about something that everyone already understands or has an idea on your view.*
Which posts?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:36 am

Post by Vedith »

I didn't like the fuel on the fire saying that a game we just had was almost lost from self voting.
It's a different situation all together, and as said, both players to do it were town so BuJ should surely have the mentality that it's a townier thing to do.

VOTE: NerfedBuJ
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:36 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 589, Shoshin wrote:
In post 584, Vedith wrote:Youre posting constant posts about something that everyone already understands or has an idea on your view.*
Which posts?
Majority. Anything about or to DT is just over and over.
I claim scum \o/
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:39 am

Post by Shoshin »

In post 591, Vedith wrote: Majority. Anything about or to DT is just over and over.
This is blatantly untrue.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:40 am

Post by DrDolittle »

VOTE: Buj
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:42 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 592, Shoshin wrote:
In post 591, Vedith wrote: Majority. Anything about or to DT is just over and over.
This is blatantly untrue.
No it's not.
I started to read your ISO and i saw the same basis.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:43 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 586, Shoshin wrote:I keep getting asked, so no, not everyone understands. I'm not just randomly repeating myself.
Also im not saying randomly repeating yourself.
I'm saying it's the same stuff. No one here does not understand that you think DT is Scum by now.
I claim scum \o/
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:46 am

Post by Shoshin »

These are all the posts where I mention DT:

Spoiler:
In post 319, Shoshin wrote:Policy lynching is beyond stupid. I'll actually replace out of this game if that's what this comes to.

I'm going to assume for the moment it's just scum DT trying to manipulate this situation to his ends.
In post 347, Shoshin wrote:In terms of the current gamestate, this is what I'm getting from the self-vote:

Xtox is town. He easily could have stayed on my wagon if he were scum but he's thinking steps deeper. He caught what I was doing (building a wagon) & moved off as soon as he saw DT's scummy reaction. His earlier posts were already townish but this solidifies the read for me.

DT's likely scum. I don't see town DT responding this strongly to a self-vote when he knows that townies do it all the time. His inability to keep straight whether he's pushing me as a PL or pushing me as scummy scum feels like scum who wants me to get lynched for the self-vote but doesn't want to seem scummy for exclusively pushing a PL. He's also blatantly buddying up to EE in ways that feels like scum/town.
In post 357, Shoshin wrote:Hey Vedith, can you vote DT please?
In post 390, Shoshin wrote:
In post 389, grapes wrote:but for a reaction test you've never used first hand im just a little more pinged by the overconfidence here. Xtom voting you and then dt isn't what I'd call a deep thought process but more a thing that he did.
I think my confidence gets interpreted as overconfidence sometimes because people expect women to be less confident. I hope that isn't you. Whatever the case, I have experience sorting reactions to self-votes so this isn't something new. I just can't remember if I've done them myself.

As for Xtox, asking himself whether DT's reaction was scummier than my self-vote requires more thought than ignoring reactions to the self-vote. The fluidity in his change was especially towny. Are you scumreading Xtox?
And could you unpack this a bit more?
DT overreacted, not sure what else you want me to say. I think he jumped on the opportunity to push my mislynch while buddying up to EE. Are you townreading DT?
In post 405, Shoshin wrote:I don't think it's fair to scumread me for doing stuff that townies do, Buj. I never said I scumread EE. As for DT, I'm not alone in thinking he's scum so I don't see what the problem is from your perspective? Why are you townreading DT?
In post 431, Shoshin wrote:This is where I'm at from town to scum:

Xtox
Vedith
DDL
Reiuji
Grapes
EE
Buj
FA
Lycan
Pvt
Gamma
Karmeleon
Clemency
mcqueen
Alisae
DT
In post 474, Shoshin wrote:
In post 466, Alisae wrote:ngl
idunno what u were expecting
I wasn't surprised by EE's behavior, at least based on his initial RQS. But I didn't expect DT's response based on what I know of him, nor did I expect Buj to vote me after his recent experiences with townies self-voting. I'm also surprised that FA got as upset as she has. I figured most folks would respond like Vedith or DDL. I guess you never know with these things, which is sort of what makes them interesting.
In post 487, Shoshin wrote:
In post 473, Frozen Angel wrote: These were shoshin posts about EE post about me. EE was talking about how I post emotionally and how I use gifs and that makes pushing against me harder - he even clearly mentioned he didn't mean I ever tried to manipulate. But shoshin was talking about some of my posts here in this game - which they called manipulative
EE said your posts "weren't particularly manipulative." I interpreted that to mean they were slightly manipulative. And I thought EE's reaction to your posts felt off so I questioned it.
Lycan fire attacked them for the way they were asking for similar reactions to my manipulative posting
Lycan's attacks were misplaced. They weren't actually addressing what I was talking about.
What i'm saying is that shoshin was ghost hunting there.
I don't know what "ghost hunting" is.
The wagon on shoshin formed before they self voted.
There were three votes on me when I self-voted, hardly much of a wagon. I certainly wouldn't bat an eye to that if I were scum.
They self voted to make a mess in game thread.
I self-voted to create a better scumhunting environment than the one we had. The result: exposing scum DT, among other things.
this is basically no evaluation. Vedith is not even defending them there. Its just desprate result making from a bullshit self vote that happened out of nowhere.
To clarify, I liked Vedith calling my vote on EE bad because from a certain angle I could see why town Vedith already read EE as obvious town.

Note: Vedith's comment implied that I was scummy. So after the self-vote, I would have expected scum Vedith to continue scumreading me. I think if scum suggested I was scum before the self-vote, it's very unlikely for them to start defending me after. Instead, Vedith shifted his read from scum to town. And that progression solidified my townread on his slot.

If you can't see how my post was talking about Vedith's progression, I don't know what to tell you.
And they dodge responding to me questioning their repeated use of "Manipulative posting" with

"I don't answer questions as town. Thats not scummy if you know my meta"

Like no way I will let this pass.
I don't answer silly questions as town. And I found your question silly so I didn't answer.

As I said, this isn't scummy for me. I have plenty of meta that proves this.
In post 559, Shoshin wrote:I don't know what you're looking for, Grapes. DT's pushing a mislynch on me by emphasizing stuff he calls "anti-town" while ignoring extensive evidence that this stuff isn't AI for me. He's also been unclear about whether he's pushing a PL or pushing me because he thinks I'm flipping scum.
In post 562, Shoshin wrote:I didn't say you should townread me, DT. I'm saying you shouldn't scumread me for things that aren't AI for me.
In post 571, Shoshin wrote:DT, are you saying I'm scum or town who plays anti-town? What's your actual read on me?

It's fairly obvious I'm not repeating myself about things unless specifically asked by someone who doesn't understand (e.g. Grapes). I've hardly mentioned or interacted with DT at all, all things considered. I think you're confusing me with DT who actually keeps randomly repeating himself.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:46 am

Post by grapes »

In post 559, Shoshin wrote:I don't know what you're looking for, Grapes. DT's pushing a mislynch on me by emphasizing stuff he calls "anti-town" while ignoring extensive evidence that this stuff isn't AI for me. He's also been unclear about whether he's pushing a PL or pushing me because he thinks I'm flipping scum.
I mean like I'd be voting dt right now if I thought he was doing anything close to

"let's policy lynch this!"

"I mean... n-n-n-no wait I mean this is totally a scum lynch! There's no policy here :shifty:"

But what it seems to me is that he was just pushing a policy lynch on a scumread like it doesn't have to be a mutually exclusive thing ya know?

I'm just giving you the benfit of the doubt and want you to spell out for me (i need to be spoonfed- something you all should get used to sooner rather than later) where you think he's doing this between the lines if that makes sense. Cuz those are the kinda scum cases I fuck with... but like I said I just don't see that happening.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:47 am

Post by Shoshin »

In post 595, Vedith wrote:No one here does not understand that you think DT is Scum by now.
And where do you see me trying to let people know that I scumread DT?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:47 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 534, DoubtingThomas wrote:I dont get alisaes scum read nor town read on shoshin

Hopefully we can have a meaningful conversation later
no meaningful conversation to have with you
Just a lynch :)
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”