Rabbi Vole
Rabbi Vole
Goon
Rabbi Vole
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:39 am

Post by Rabbi Vole »

In post 643, volxen wrote:Scum do weighted readslists just as much as town, so I'm not seeing why that in and of itself would lead you to a townlean or townread on Vedith on the basis that it would be "hard to fake", especially since his weighted readslist does not include any reasoning behind any of the reads. And other people have given weighted readslists as well, but you only called out Vedith's as being "hard to fake". Why?
Firstly: back up your assertion that scum will do a fully weighted readlist 48 hours into day one as often as town will. That's the kind of attitude that comes from town more than scum, and it's inconsistent with the type of wolfplay I originally thought Vedith was playing at.

Fully weighted read lists take effort to fake unless you throw random names out and from a cursory glance at Vedith's ISO I don't think he's had a sloppy trajectory at all.

So.... yes I think this is the kind of thing which is slightly more likely to come from town, and I also think it's somewhat difficult to fake on the fly.

For the record I haven't seen any other weighted read lists yet save Vedith's and my own. Any recommended reading?

Also want to call that I was pretty transparent about the fact my GUT SCUM READ WAS BAD more so than I townread him. Why did you feel the need to present my comments in a way that makes it sound like I'm townreading Vedith too heavily? First impression to me it doesn't look like you read the rest of my posts.
Rabbi Vole
Rabbi Vole
Goon
Rabbi Vole
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:40 am

Post by Rabbi Vole »

In post 648, RCEnigma wrote:And that information is?
If I flip you'll find out.
If I'm around later in the game I'm not committed to explaining + explaining why I'm not revealing everything d1.

Why did you vote me there?
Rabbi Vole
Rabbi Vole
Goon
Rabbi Vole
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:42 am

Post by Rabbi Vole »

In post 643, volxen wrote:Why Rosterfoster specifically?
ISO is whatever and I'm null on him. Should I not be voting him? Sell me on why not.
Why did you unvote Dr Worm after this post?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:47 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Question avoidance, entrance was very minimalistic. Besides the short interaction with Vedith which resulted in quick confrontation (which you then shied away from) most of your iso revolves around TL without really reaching a conclusion on how your prodding him has influenced a read either way. I think Roster was a lowhanging fruit that's fringe town independent of Pigs alignment and pushing him given the content already available is lazy at best.

Upon repping in there was a shift in focus sparked by A50 and it's left a sour taste in my mouth since then.
.if your information is only relevant after flipping then why would you be a bad candidate for a Lynch?
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:17 am

Post by teacher »

In post 647, Rabbi Vole wrote:I'm not a VT and I have information that makes pignash very likely to be town aligned.
Vague informed claims dont work for me either. I re-read pignash's ISO and dont see anything, so at least share why pignash in particular is the subject of your info?
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:35 am

Post by teacher »

Can someone take the time to do an actual lich case? I just dont see it. And I dont want the one sentence tunnels, but tell me a specific post that shows scum motivation? All I remember is the early claim shenanigans and it picking up steam way to easy. I think Lich's response to the claims was organic, if silly, and I can see his own mentality thoughout.

I am feeling very uninspired by this gamestate. After re-ISOing, I am still happy with my townblock, but nullreading way too many slots for a pagecount in the 20s. I am off rabbi and pignash for the time being, so willing to pressure another slot I havent felt much on. VOTE: Roster[/vote[/
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:36 am

Post by teacher »

EBWOP

Can someone take the time to do an actual lich case? I just dont see it. And I dont want the one sentence tunnels, but tell me a specific post that shows scum motivation? All I remember is the early claim shenanigans and it picking up steam way to easy. I think Lich's response to the claims was organic, if silly, and I can see his own mentality thoughout.

I am feeling very uninspired by this gamestate. After re-ISOing, I am still happy with my townblock, but nullreading way too many slots for a pagecount in the 20s. I am off rabbi and pignash for the time being, so willing to pressure another slot I havent felt much on. VOTE: Roster
Dr Worm
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Dr Worm »

NOT VT[/u[/
Dr Worm
RABBI VOLE

VT[/u[/
???

NO CLAIM YET!![/u[/
Mr 49
VADETH
PAGNISH
FOOSTERROO
TREACHER
RCENGINE
CRETURE
DOUBTYTOM
OVENKILL
TEMPURALECH
VOLTRON
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

Sheesh! I didn't realize it's been this long since I last posted. I usually try to post every 24 hours. :facepalm:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 646, volxen wrote:So what's the point of starting a wagon on someone who is not even here to respond to the wagon against him? And if you really are wanting to start a wagon against him, why wait for Vedith to vote for him before placing your own vote?
This site's meta sucks in more than one way of late. First: Players lack the ability to
comprehend
what they read.

I said I didn't want to be on a vanity wagon. I didn't want to be voting anyone alone. I needed a serious wagon. Got it yet?

Second: The misconception that VLA players are untouchable.

You CAN vote a player who is lurking or even declared VLA. You just shouldn't LYNCH them before they claim. It is becoming a fad for scum to get away with prod dodging and declaring VLA for whatever reason (be it legit or fake) because people go like "they're not here, so let's lynch someone who is posting". Those who ARE posting will be sorted out. Thise who are not are avoiding the spotlight, and AGAIN: I don't care whether this particular VLA is legit. I can't tell. But then if we give immunity to everyone who doesn't post we should all be signing up to games and then declaring VLA if we receive a red role PM and cruise to endgame with that.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 646, volxen wrote:Why did you abandon your original push against DT?
Why are you NOT making any pushes? Why haven't you voted anyone aside from your RVS vote on Worm?

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:19 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 659, Almost50 wrote:
In post 646, volxen wrote:So what's the point of starting a wagon on someone who is not even here to respond to the wagon against him? And if you really are wanting to start a wagon against him, why wait for Vedith to vote for him before placing your own vote?
This site's meta sucks in more than one way of late. First: Players lack the ability to
comprehend
what they read.

I said I didn't want to be on a vanity wagon. I didn't want to be voting anyone alone. I needed a serious wagon. Got it yet?

Second: The misconception that VLA players are untouchable.

You CAN vote a player who is lurking or even declared VLA. You just shouldn't LYNCH them before they claim. It is becoming a fad for scum to get away with prod dodging and declaring VLA for whatever reason (be it legit or fake) because people go like "they're not here, so let's lynch someone who is posting". Those who ARE posting will be sorted out. Thise who are not are avoiding the spotlight, and AGAIN: I don't care whether this particular VLA is legit. I can't tell. But then if we give immunity to everyone who doesn't post we should all be signing up to games and then declaring VLA if we receive a red role PM and cruise to endgame with that.
My issue is that nothing develops from this particular wagon in this particular game.

The slot is low activity to begin with, that's fine if you want to pursue lurkers. And I have no issue with it being the Lynch at the end of the day. However we are 6 days from deadline and all we've gotten from it is a pile of players voting to have a wagon mostly for the sake of it and a pile of players that think a vla wagon is bad.

Not much in the way of AI information regarding the wagon. The bulk of the content being generated is outside of the wagon and it's just serving as a centerpiece or a background even without much attention going to it. I don't like that.

Lynching lurkers is fine but don't use it as an excuse not to scumhunt.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:21 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I didn't want to Lynch Volxen originally mostly for memes and his propensity to roll PR. However I feel he is an easy town read regardless of role and may be a factor in why he's largely absent from this game in particular while keeping up elsewhere. Though I do acknowledge he's also moderating I believe.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

RCE: First, it was just Vedith, me & teacher that voted pignash. teacher has since removed his vote and is now voting roster (I think).

Second: What exactly do you expect to get form any given wagon?

I got not one, but TWO things out of it (three if you count Vedith easily convinced to vote there, thus hinting they're not scum together). teacher voting and then leaving is inexplicable to me, but I have him down as town so I just don't understand the move and I won't pressure him about it. The most important thing is Rabbi coming out with this "I have info pignash is town". That bit doesn't go hand in hand with him placing pignash in his "to sort later" pile in . I mean, they're not masons -for instance- because if they were he would know that since the start. But it could be a fay action (say pignash is a friendly neighbor with the Day modifier, or Rabbi a Day Cop) or something like that. I am stating these though because I find them most unlikely too. pignash FN targeting Rabbi specifically is kind of a silly idea, and Rabbi opting to investigate pignash over -say- Worm is sillier.

So, I'm now trying to figure out what "info" Rabbi could have that he won't share until he flips that makes him think pignash is town, because unless he literally has "pignash is town" in his role PM I fail to see it, and THAT came as a direct result of the pignash wagon.

0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/he

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:18 am

Post by 0verki11 »

ill make a casae later today when ive stopped being lazy
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Vedith »

Also the VLA should be over now?
I claim scum \o/
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:13 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 663, Almost50 wrote:RCE: First, it was just Vedith, me & teacher that voted pignash. teacher has since removed his vote and is now voting roster (I think).

Second: What exactly do you expect to get form any given wagon?

I got not one, but TWO things out of it (three if you count Vedith easily convinced to vote there, thus hinting they're not scum together). teacher voting and then leaving is inexplicable to me, but I have him down as town so I just don't understand the move and I won't pressure him about it. The most important thing is Rabbi coming out with this "I have info pignash is town". That bit doesn't go hand in hand with him placing pignash in his "to sort later" pile in . I mean, they're not masons -for instance- because if they were he would know that since the start. But it could be a fay action (say pignash is a friendly neighbor with the Day modifier, or Rabbi a Day Cop) or something like that. I am stating these though because I find them most unlikely too. pignash FN targeting Rabbi specifically is kind of a silly idea, and Rabbi opting to investigate pignash over -say- Worm is sillier.

So, I'm now trying to figure out what "info" Rabbi could have that he won't share until he flips that makes him think pignash is town, because unless he literally has "pignash is town" in his role PM I fail to see it, and THAT came as a direct result of the pignash wagon.
I assumed he was coming out with a n0 check. If it was a daycheck there are 3-4 better checks and that's not even opinion. But that information coming out doesn't make pignash's wagon good.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:16 am

Post by Creature »

When will pignash be prodded?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:20 am

Post by Creature »

In post 351, Creature wrote:I'm finding myself agreeing with RCE + Vedith + Almost + Over + Worm + teacher + me townblock.
Still willing to follow this, but gotta review Almost and teacher.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:21 am

Post by Creature »

In post 352, Creature wrote:leaves:

pignash
demonlord
Robbivale
rosterfoster
DoubtingThomas
TemporalLich
volxen
Out of these, only feel like moving Robbivale up.
Sigh
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 666, RCEnigma wrote:I assumed he was coming out with a n0 check.
OK. although MS' meta doesn't have N0 action, but I'll assume it's the case. Again, why was pignash in his to sort later earlier when -by definition- N0 action results get delivered by the start if the day. It's the same as being masons in that regard. Doesn't make sense.

Rabbi Vole
Rabbi Vole
Goon
Rabbi Vole
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by Rabbi Vole »

You guys are aggressively bad at taking the hint. Pignash and I are effectively masons. I haven't seen his role pm but there is information in my role pm which indicates he is aligned with the town.

You all need to vote somewhere else.

There's another part of this which I'm not in a position to talk about and that's what will present itself in my flip. This part is directly antitown for me to talk about as certain parts of it can contribute to scum gaining an upper hand very quickly.
Rabbi Vole
Rabbi Vole
Goon
Rabbi Vole
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by Rabbi Vole »

In post 653, RCEnigma wrote:I think Roster was a lowhanging fruit that's fringe town independent of Pigs alignment and pushing him given the content already available is lazy at best.
Show me what content of his you believe is alignment indicative enough that I should not be pushing him? Why do you think he's low hanging fruit?

Legit sell me on this bro. I wagon nullreads for a PoE playstyle so if you think he's readable at this point please hmu. There's too many people here who are kinda floating through the game so wagoning people who are active and contributing seems counterintuitive.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by Almost50 »

VOTE: rosterfoster

DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

whats the vc

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”