Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2369, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2322, Ankamius wrote:the entire post just feels... weird

it's setup spec

followed by saying that there may be scum in half the lynch wagon

then instead of sorting them, uses her vote to try to sort somebody else...?

like those are thoughts that make sense but the way they're ordered and written feels a lot more like she didn't have a whole lot to say but felt compelled to put more down on the page

it doesn't fit the context of what her thought processes have looked like to me
I still don’t buy her reasons for sr me. Her reasons, both based on my Reck L-1 thing and later Elbirn vote, seemed over reachy to me. I also really dislike all of her Ankamius’ NK comments. It makes me think she is thinking about you being NK’d alot. She very likely would have hard pushed a wagon on me, if it weren’t for you. I think she dialed that back down because it would look suspicious after your obvtown read on me.
do you not understand the concept that i'm not interested in pushing you right now, and that i'm not actively pushing you right now ....? (largely for out of game reasons tbh)

and yeah, i said i don't think i can be objective in reading you, so when ank said she thought you were quite townie i dropped it. i haven't pushed you since then
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2374, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2328, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2321, Elbirn wrote:Mmmmmmm I kind of thought that too, mostly re: "wowie where's the NK?", but I dont know that scum says this because I'd assume they'd be particularly aware that theres no NK coming up if night phases arent happening yet.

And I dont like that she votes flubber after positing scum in reck/tris/succinct

Do you see something else here or have I covered your thoughts more or less?
I try not to be hyper-critical of posts that vote for me but I'm glad I'm not the only one that
I think it’s kind of hypocritical of her to jump on me for my reads/votes and do something like that. I don’t really sense a lot of conviction on any of her reads and is throwing her vote anywhere.

I initially thought her whole survivalist thing with Brigitte may have been townie post-flip but I think it could have also been scum wk for towncred post-flip, I suppose.
yes, do explain why it's hypocritical
i'm not throwing my vote anywhere, there's only a group of like ~5 people that i'd even consider voting today

i don't think scum!me actively pushes against the brigitte wagon there either tbh
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2375, Nimueh wrote:So why vote Flubber then as opposed to just waiting with your vote?
... and what would the point of not voting be?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2376, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2338, Flubbernugget wrote:Also makes no sense to throw down a vote you're admitting is useless
The only good reason to ever vote a null read, is if either your tr everyone else or you want to avoid a no lynch.
not really but ok
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2394, Succinct wrote:Switch trisElbirn and we're on same page.
i'm pretty sure elbirn is town and why do you want tris taken out of the poe?
Show
Hiatus once more.

Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by Nimueh »

Spoiler:
In post 2400, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2369, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2322, Ankamius wrote:the entire post just feels... weird

it's setup spec

followed by saying that there may be scum in half the lynch wagon

then instead of sorting them, uses her vote to try to sort somebody else...?

like those are thoughts that make sense but the way they're ordered and written feels a lot more like she didn't have a whole lot to say but felt compelled to put more down on the page

it doesn't fit the context of what her thought processes have looked like to me
I still don’t buy her reasons for sr me. Her reasons, both based on my Reck L-1 thing and later Elbirn vote, seemed over reachy to me. I also really dislike all of her Ankamius’ NK comments. It makes me think she is thinking about you being NK’d alot. She very likely would have hard pushed a wagon on me, if it weren’t for you. I think she dialed that back down because it would look suspicious after your obvtown read on me.
do you not understand the concept that i'm not interested in pushing you right now, and that i'm not actively pushing you right now ....? (largely for out of game reasons tbh)

and yeah, i said i don't think i can be objective in reading you, so when ank said she thought you were quite townie i dropped it. i haven't pushed you since then
In post 2037, skitter30 wrote:the elbirn wagon was: brigitte, chara, xtoxm, nimueh

am i missing anyone?
my gut says that there's prob scum in the elbirn voters, probably in this order of likeliness: nimueh > brigitte = chara > xtoxm
(i think nimueh's vote is quite bad actually)

==

elbirn's reaction to his wagon was quite townie imo; not really vibing a wagon there rn

==

kinda want tris
or nimueh

==
In post 2009, Elbirn wrote:What happens if we no lynch? It's not like anyone's gonna get shot. I actually don't see the point of a deadline in this game at all
if we no-lynch and there's no nk tomorow night we're in the exact same place tomorrow with no flips and like .... i don't see the point and i odn't want a rehash of today; it's been going on forever with nothing conclusive happening

==
In post 2023, northsidegal wrote:
Succinct replaces Enter.
hello!

==
In post 2022, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2019, Flubbernugget wrote:Chara's reads list makes a lot of the null-scum reads she's been getting make more sense

Something about skitter's approach to this game being nightless pinged me but that was from a morning skim and I don't really rsmber what it was but i still think theyre town
I found it amusing gave so much towncred to Brigitte both being anti-survivalist and then her debating that read.
what does this mean

==

VOTE: tris

i might switch to nimueh idk
; none of the current wagons (2+ votes) are really vibing with me rn

Did I say you had? I was referencing this post - following my Elbirn vote:

Spoiler:
In post 2189, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2182, Succinct wrote:
In post 2171, skitter30 wrote:boy am i interested in hearing more about these (specifically: me, creature, chara, nimueh, and tris)
Creature's scumgame's not this good.
You said it yourself:
In post 2168, skitter30 wrote:given that i'm quite good at obvtowning when i'm, like, town
tris's content's fine and the wagon's suspect.
Nimueh's stances vaguely look town.
Chara I lack sufficient data right now.

Will update these as appropriate.
i don't think that creature's broken out of his scumrange yet, actually
i'm chalking at least part of that up to being a replacement and giving him a bit of a pass but it ends at the start of tomorrow

that quote about me is literally from a sentence where i said that i'm good at looking townie as scum so that's also a bad reason to townread me

i also have no idea how well you know my playstyle but like if you don't know me trusting my word on that also seems like a bad idea

i kinda gutscum read all of tris's posts but i don't know if that's a playstyle thing
i agree that the wagon is gross tho

kinda disagree on nimueh but eh

I can “understand” but that isn’t the same thing as
convinced
. It’s clear you definitely do have a read on me that tbf isn’t town. And I don’t think it unreasonable for me to mention reads you made on me after my Elbirn vote and earlier, my questions wrt the Reck L-1. Iow, I haven’t lost any of the suspicion I had on you as a direct result of those reads, so you really just can’t expect me to just take your explanation for that as exactly gospel att.

I’m obviously not voting you, since my read on you today is far from confident and I’m feeling really good about my current vote.

While I still don’t necessarily agree with your whole survivalist argument re Brigitte, her flip obviously affects my read you. I really wish I could feel a lot more certain on you but in light of that and not being sure how to parse you rn, I don’t want to vote you today.

I’m still confused as to how oog things makes you more likely to see my play as more likely scummy. Maybe that’s the problem? I’m just not really getting it. But I’ll do my best to try to give you the benefit of the doubt on that for now. However, that doesn’t mean I won’t confront you on a read on me I find questionable, suspicious or flatout disagree with. That’s the best I can do.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:47 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2401, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2374, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2328, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2321, Elbirn wrote:Mmmmmmm I kind of thought that too, mostly re: "wowie where's the NK?", but I dont know that scum says this because I'd assume they'd be particularly aware that theres no NK coming up if night phases arent happening yet.

And I dont like that she votes flubber after positing scum in reck/tris/succinct

Do you see something else here or have I covered your thoughts more or less?
I try not to be hyper-critical of posts that vote for me but I'm glad I'm not the only one that
I think it’s kind of hypocritical of her to jump on me for my reads/votes and do something like that. I don’t really sense a lot of conviction on any of her reads and is throwing her vote anywhere.

I initially thought her whole survivalist thing with Brigitte may have been townie post-flip but I think it could have also been scum wk for towncred post-flip, I suppose.
yes, do explain why it's hypocritical
i'm not throwing my vote anywhere, there's only a group of like ~5 people that i'd even consider voting today

i don't think scum!me actively pushes against the brigitte wagon there either tbh
I didn’t like your votepark on Flubber but the main reason is that you seem to be holding me to a different standard then yourself. I mean it’s fair but but it definitely makes me more suspicious of you then I would have been otherwise. I nevertheless find that vote weird regardless. Obviously not enough to vote you for it.

Again, while I obviously don’t sr you for that in light of that flip, I have seen scum do that kind of thing for towncred as well. Actually playing with someone as both alignments > ahelluva a lot more helpful than a metaread for me. Once I actually get to play with scum!you, I’d actually know if I would agree with that or not. Is that fair?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:49 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2402, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2375, Nimueh wrote:So why vote Flubber then as opposed to just waiting with your vote?
If you don’t have a reason. If it’s near EOD and you don’t want to no lynch, that obviously doesn’t apply.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:54 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2399, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2364, NotMySpamAccount wrote:I wouldn't say it was incredibly townie, just a bit townie. It feels like you're trying to take advantage of game length and the replace-out to defend yourself by tring a general(?) townread.
it was incredibly townie, and it's a read i've had since like page30, or whenever it happened, so saying i'm giving a popular read just now to defend myself in the present is kinda silly, esepcially as i'm saying it when others are questioning their reads on the slot - if i'm trying to conform my read to others, as you're suggesting, now is not the right time to reaffirm my townread on him
Yes, what he said wrt that, makes absolutely no sense, especially since he considered you a “strong townread” earlier. This complete 180 on you for this “silly” reason, is why my vote is currently on him.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by skitter30 »

you've repeatedly said that i'm pushing you and that i might be trying to mislynch you, when i'm demonstrably doing neither of those things.

what i *did* do was articulate an unconfident scumread on you and say that i might want to vote you at some point. i've not really pushed you since, yet you keep acting like i'm actively pushing you or trying ot get you mislynched, and you're ignoring me pointing out that i'm doing neither

i agree that i'm not townreading you, but me saying that i might vote you at some point is not remotely the same thing as actively pushing you
In post 2405, Nimueh wrote:I’m still confused as to how oog things makes you more likely to see my play as more likely scummy. Maybe that’s the problem? I’m just not really getting it. But I’ll do my best to try to give you the benefit of the doubt on that for now. However, that doesn’t mean I won’t confront you on a read on me I find questionable, suspicious or flatout disagree with. That’s the best I can do.
i have a lot of issues with your playing style and it makes me dislike your posts on some fundemental level. i don't know how to ignore that when trying to sort your slot - i don't know if i dislike your posts because of last game or because i'm scumreading them, so i'm kinda stuck in an ambiguous limbo that i don't know how to parse

so while, yes, i don't like your posts, but i'm not going all in rn because i don't know what the source of that dislike is or if it's actually ai
like i said, i dropped it when ank said she was townreading you because i'm not confident in it - you keep bringing up my read on you, not me.
In post 2406, Nimueh wrote:I didn’t like your votepark on Flubber but the main reason is that you seem to be holding me to a different standard then yourself. I mean it’s fair but but it definitely makes me more suspicious of you then I would have been otherwise. I nevertheless find that vote weird regardless. Obviously not enough to vote you for it.
i don't know what standard you think i'm holding you to here or why doing so is hypocritical of me.
In post 2406, Nimueh wrote:Once I actually get to play with scum!you, I’d actually know if I would agree with that or not. Is that fair?
yes. i don't think you ought to take my word for it
In post 2407, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2402, skitter30 wrote:
If you don’t have a reason. If it’s near EOD and you don’t want to no lynch, that obviously doesn’t apply.
i don't really see the point of not voting rn, it's kind of a waste of my vote at this stage

i agree that i don't have a strong reason to vote him. i also don't have a read on him and i'm hoping that doing so will help me sort him.

i'm also kinda intersted in the fact that a wagon seems to be building on him
Show
Hiatus once more.

northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:02 pm

Post by northsidegal »

The people that went below deck had returned.

The breaker panel had been carefully and deliberately destroyed. It could be repaired, but it wasn't going to be quick.
Votecount 2.1
Flubbernugget(3)
~ (22), (14), (3)
tris(2)
~ (5), (2)
Succinct(1)
~ (11)
NotMySpamAccount(1)
~ (22)

Not Voting (5): Chara(9), xRECKONERx(2), NotMySpamAccount(2), tris(2), Ankamius(23)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch. The Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-19 23:56:59).

Mod Notes:

skitter30 is V/LA while moving.
Nimueh is V/LA while sick.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Votecount 1.Final has been filled in.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:52 pm

Post by tris »

I don't think either Elbirn or xtoxm have said anything about their vote on me today?
In post 2314, Flubbernugget wrote: Around here-ish is when I feel the lynch was locked into tris/brigette. Maybe I'm wrong on tris, then.
Hmm? What about the vote count indicates I'm town?

--------------------------------

Have I said that I townread Nimueh? Because I do.
In post 2365, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: succinct for now. I need to reread chara wrt the brig wagon
What is this vote about?
In post 2408, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2399, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2364, NotMySpamAccount wrote:I wouldn't say it was incredibly townie, just a bit townie. It feels like you're trying to take advantage of game length and the replace-out to defend yourself by tring a general(?) townread.
it was incredibly townie, and it's a read i've had since like page30, or whenever it happened, so saying i'm giving a popular read just now to defend myself in the present is kinda silly, esepcially as i'm saying it when others are questioning their reads on the slot - if i'm trying to conform my read to others, as you're suggesting, now is not the right time to reaffirm my townread on him
Yes, what he said wrt that, makes absolutely no sense, especially since he considered you a “strong townread” earlier. This complete 180 on you for this “silly” reason, is why my vote is currently on him.
I like this.

VOTE: NMSA Explain more your thoughts on skitter.

---------------------------

I'm starting to lean a little town on Flubber. It's weak, but it seems like there might be a genuine process there.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:32 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1733, tris wrote:My initial reaction to Brigitte's interaction with Ank earlier on was to want to vote Brigitte even before everything that followed came. I think I want to take a moment to review Brigitte.

----------------------------------------------------------------

@Enter I think you have misinterpreted some of what Nim has been saying.
In post 1367, Enter wrote:
In post 1364, Nimueh wrote:What I said was I didn’t think it was townie
In post 1079, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1077, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1073, Enter wrote:I can think of two reasons right now why Nimueh s reaction to tris is bad, and one of them I know she knows the answer to.
In post 1074, Enter wrote:VOTE: nimueh
Yeah because I actually am not feeling well and your vote is bad.
Bad as in wrong, not scummy.
Huh.
This was referring to your vote, not to mine.
In post 1370, Enter wrote:
In post 1369, Enter wrote:
In post 1364, Nimueh wrote:Enter seems to be of the false impression that I’m seeking a free pass for being sick and think that should somehow make me immune from votes, which is something I’ve never even suggested.
In post 1059, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1056, tris wrote:VOTE: Nimueh

Anything to say about someone other than NMSA (Or I guess tictac)?
:igmeou:

I’ve V/LA because I haven’t been feeling well, so no I’m not caught up yet but if this is your sole reason for for voting me, it isn’t a town one.

VOTE: Tris
Huh.
And in this post she wasn't saying I shouldn't vote for her because she's sick. The sickness was just the reason she wasn't caught up yet.
I think Tris’ read progression on me is townie. I don’t see why scum!Tris corrects Enter on his misread of my posts.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:40 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 293, Flubbernugget wrote:Anyway skitter and brigette are gut town

Reck/Enter I'm not 100% sure what to make of. Reck's gripe that Enter's reads were inconsistent on page 2 is just as contrived as Enter defending himself

NMSA's vote on urap is awful. OMGUS isn't AI in and of itself, but not being able to explain a scum read you OMGUS is. Scumreading his wagon without getting into specifics is an idle threat. Playstyle excuse doesn't justify a lack of reads and a lack of advancing the game. And I don't get the Brigitte vote at all. Looks like we bagged a newbscum here.
In post 1867, Flubbernugget wrote:Still not really interested in a brigette wagon
In post 2329, Flubbernugget wrote:Succinct, why did you scum read Brigitte?
In post 2360, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2340, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2336, Flubbernugget wrote:Urap2 being obvtown and chara sitting around null-scum make no sense in the same game
if this is directed at me i don't know why those don't make sense together
(and chara has gone up quite a bit in myreads, but that only happened recently)
They don't make sense together because both slots had the same habit of making a lot of interaction posts that look townie in a bubble but not from them were not able to generate good reads.
Think this could possibly be a mislynch.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:17 am

Post by Ankamius »

Nimueh what are your general reads overall
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:18 am

Post by Nimueh »

Not feeling either Tris or Flubber wagons and NMSA’s 2364 is awful.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:22 am

Post by Ankamius »

That's not what I asked but ok

I'll try to think through things today or tomorrow, work has been exhausting me too much lately to do the type of analysis I usually try to do in situations like this
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:25 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2415, Ankamius wrote:Nimueh what are your general reads overall
Nimueh
Ankamius
Chara
Xtoxm/urap2
Creature/Tictac

Tris
Flubber
Skitter

——————

Whomever I’m forgetting

——————-

NMSA
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:39 am

Post by Ankamius »

You're forgetting the succinct slot

Why am I that strongly town to you? Idr if you went into it or not
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:07 am

Post by Ankamius »

alright see you tonight after nim returns to the thread

love you all
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:22 am

Post by Ankamius »

VOTE: NMSA
Succinct
Succinct
Goon
Succinct
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:37 am

Post by Succinct »

In post 2404, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2394, Succinct wrote:Switch trisElbirn and we're on same page.
i'm pretty sure elbirn is town and why do you want tris taken out of the poe?
Elbirn read's complicated.
He looks different from last time where he was town, but I'm also cautious; I misread him as being scum last time.

tris:
In post 2196, Succinct wrote:
In post 2184, Brigitte wrote:
In post 2182, Succinct wrote:tris's content's fine and the wagon's suspect.
Expand.
In post 2117, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.14
tris(5)
~ (221), (240), (217), (36), (78)
The only names town here're skitter/Creature; Elbirn's null; wagon formed quickly; wagon has both Flubbernugget/Brigitte on it (my scumreads).

tris's content hasn't been suspect; burden of proof lies on accusers and I've not seen any convincing arguments. (Or any, but I admit I may have missed them.)
Remains true. I haven't noticed any case; if there was one, certainly wasn't compelling.
Succinct
Succinct
Goon
Succinct
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:41 am

Post by Succinct »

Forgot to mention:
I'd
vote
NMSA, but I'd
prefer
Flubbernugget.
NMSA's possible scum, but Flubber's an actual scumread.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Ankamius »

Succinct: gamestate read? Idr if I asked you yet or not

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”