Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2524, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2521, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2514, skitter30 wrote:
i know, my point is that she was over-reacting to something that was a non-issue - she was acting as if i was about to get her lynched when she shouldn't have felt threatened there at all since there was *at most* one vote on her + me saying that i might vote her in the future
In post 1636, skitter30 wrote:ngl i kinda want to vote nimueh; she feels really flat here for her and
i'm kinda surprised that she's not scumreading enter here tbh

pedit
WHY ARE YOU ASKING MY OPINION!!!!!!

Oh really? Please explain the bolded then and how you can make this current post, when you previously sr me for NOT omgussing Enter.

You can’t have it BOTH ways Skitter. You can’t sr for under-reacting to Enter push and sr to overreacting to your vote on me. Which one is it?

2514 is exactly why Skitter should never be voting me here. If Skitter doesn’t anwswer this question satisfactorily, decent chance she could still be scum here,
I mean 1636 obviously
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2515, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2512, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2505, Ankamius wrote:Show me you're town in real time nim

Because this positioning around already assuming you're going to flip just looks bizarre
I think I clearly already have. If Tris can see it, why can’t you?

I have no idea whether or not I’m flipping today, only WHAT I’m flipping. Did you guess town? If so, you get a cookie.
SHOW it

You know the metrics I judge you by if not the details

You literally just have to follow them and I'll never be on your back

Arguing to me about irrelevant things or this posturing you're doing isn't making me confident you're going to flip town

I'm not an idiot, I'm not going to just death tunnel over this shit when the game is already struggling to get anywhere
You keep forgetting I’m ironically at a disadvantage here due to the account thing.
I am NEITHER struggling to make reads or pushes
- isn’t that the main reason you sr me? So what am I doing in THIS game, that even remotely reminds you of that, because I am completely perplexed by this?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2267, Ankamius wrote:I still don't buy this flipping town tbh

There's too much of an undertone to how she's been playing the last few days that tells me scum manipulation
In post 2275, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2272, tris wrote:

There's too much of an undertone to how she's been playing the last few days that tells me scum manipulation
You think she would keep this act going like this?
It feels more strange that she would withdraw entirely when the pressure starts tapering off and suddenly starts shifting to this when the pressure returns

It just sounds fake
This is at least giving me some comfort. :(
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2277, Elbirn wrote:

I think if she were scum she'd be a lot less candid and a lot more focused on spewing WIFOM.

Shes being indignant self righteous town right now.

I hope her next game is a happier and more enjoyable one for her
Elbirn is probably town for this.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2326, Creature wrote:
In post 2314, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2117, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.14
tris(5)
~ (221), (240), (217), (36), (78)
Brigitte(4)
~ (304), (119), (124), (255)
skitter30(1)
~ (192)
Nimueh(1)
~ (79)
Elbirn(1)
~ (137)
Ankamius(1)
~ (55)

Not Voting (0):

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-08 00:58:59).

Mod Notes:

skitter30 is V/LA on weekends.
Nimueh is V/LA while sick.
Around here-ish is when I feel the lynch was locked into tris/brigette. Maybe I'm wrong on tris, then.
Plenty of slots that don't immediatelly strike me as town in the Brig wagon as opposed to tris wagon.
In post 2291, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.Final
Brigitte(7)
~ (304), (119), (124), (255), (137), (55), (240)
tris(3)
~ (217), (36), (78)
skitter30(1)
~ (192)
Nimueh(1)
~ (79)

Not Voting (1): (221)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-08 00:58:59).

Mod Notes:

skitter30 is V/LA on weekends.
Nimueh is V/LA while sick.

The heat has a way of getting to you on a clear day out at sea. Brigitte was nervous. Was she next?

Her paniced behavior did not go unnoticed. Soon enough, a crowd of people had surrounded her, questioning her as to knowledge or guilt regarding what happened to the Captain. For Brigitte, it became too much.

Someone started shouting at the crowd, trying to separate them.

"Get back! Give her some space!"

But it was too late. As the crowd parted, she was nowhere to be found, having thrown herself overboard.

Brigitte,
Crewman
, was lynched Day 1.

Day 1 ends. Day 2 begins.
@Skitter, why did you unvote here? You had previouly pushing both Tris and me, then you don’t vote for anyone why? Especially since you were att townreading Brigitte? You recently voted Flubber before you opportunistically jumped on me but yet no EOD vote at all? How do you account for this?
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:28 am

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

In post 2479, Nimueh wrote:I still don’t understand why you are even sr me at this point. I am not dping anything similar to what you have sr me before. All I do know if that your read on me is dead wrong here. If you flip me, you have to promise that you will never claimed to be able to accurately read me ever again. Deal?
Entirely regardless of Ank's case, this is just ridiculous. Even on the off chance that Nim is town, which I highly doubt, one misread doesn't mean you can never claim to read someone accurately again.
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:46 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 2450, Succinct wrote:+ Knowing Flubbernugget's meta.
His contribution's lackluster; as town I'd expect it not to be.
I've had some horrendous town games so this doesn't strike me at all as good meta
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:51 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Skitter's new vote is even more bizarre than their previous one
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:02 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2530, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 2479, Nimueh wrote:I still don’t understand why you are even sr me at this point. I am not dping anything similar to what you have sr me before. All I do know if that your read on me is dead wrong here. If you flip me, you have to promise that you will never claimed to be able to accurately read me ever again. Deal?
Entirely regardless of Ank's case, this is just ridiculous. Even on the off chance that Nim is town, which I highly doubt, one misread doesn't mean you can never claim to read someone accurately again.
How do you figure that? One misread, proves that she can’t correctly read me, I think that’s obvious. And I am 100% flipping town. You seriously think this is some idiot scum bluffing or gambitting on my part? Fmpov, if Ankamius is unable to correctly read me here, which is extremely upsetting since I still can’t see any world where she could be scum here, and short of a building falling on her, if I can’t get her to open her eyes and see the obvious - then I don’t see how I stop the inevitable mislynch on me, that Skitter will eventually push on me, so if it’s inevitable, then I’d prefer it happen sooner than later, since at this point, I am so upset that Ankamius can’t correctly read me, I don’t want to keep putting anymore effort into a game and just get falsely accused of “pretending”. :roll:

Anyway, I will wait on Skitter’s answer to my question and explain the inconsistency in her read on me. My gut is once again screaming that she has been looking for reasons to sr me since the getgo and has 0 interest in trying to sort me. I also believe her read on me is fake. That’s why I unvoted.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:08 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2532, Flubbernugget wrote:Skitter's new vote is even more bizarre than their previous one
Yeah, she keeps on insisting that she isn’t opportunistically voting me and pushing for my mislynch and seems to act offended, when I point out the obvious but I’ve played with town!Skitter and she actually wrestles with her votes and doesn’t confibias slots like she is here.

And her reason for previously voting you makes absolutely no sense, considering her not making any vote at the EOD 1.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:17 am

Post by Nimueh »

2514 and 1636 make 0 sense together and Skitter should 100% never be sr me here for 2514. I don’t believe for one second, that town!Skitter sr me for “overreacting” to votes. This is 100 fake on her part.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:27 am

Post by Ankamius »

Nimueh

I told you before, I'm not an idiot.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:30 am

Post by Ankamius »

I've been paying attention to skitter's trajectory on reading you and nothing she's done so far was weird relative to that. This omgusing on her is silly.

Flubber's last two posts are scummy.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:50 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm going to try to get a read on the game with my updated reads and see if it makes more sense

If it does, then I'll see what lynch I want from there
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:59 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2536, Ankamius wrote:Nimueh

I told you before, I'm not an idiot.
I’m not either and I don’t understand why you can’t read me here. I honestly wish you were scum here because that would hurt a lot less.

If you seriously think I’m “pretending” jack in this game, how do you honestly expect me to react to that?

Serious question.

FACT: if you really believe that, you ARE incorrectly reading me here and rather than have you continue to wrongly read me and unfairly accuse me, I’d rather just be flipped and get it over with. Because if it’s not blatantly obvious to you that I’m obvtown by now, it’s never fucking going to be.

If you can’t see that, then I AM going to be mislynched at some point and I don’t see why I should keep wasting my time trying to solve this game, if you’re going to either fail to prevent that or contribute by your modread on me by making it happen.

What I do know for damned sure, is that I have no intention trying my best to try to solve a game where I am going to continue to be wrongly accused of “pretending” jack.

And if that’s how it’s going to continue to be, then I want to be flipped because I’m not going to keep tolerating that.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:06 am

Post by Ankamius »

Idk whether to be upset or disappointed that you don't understand how I approach the game yet
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:07 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2537, Ankamius wrote:I've been paying attention to skitter's trajectory on reading you and nothing she's done so far was weird relative to that. This omgusing on her is silly.

Then you haven’t been paying attention. Town!Skitter never ever sr me for “overreacting” and that’s a fact you’re ignoring.‘

I will take another look at them. Here’s my dilemma now. You were wrong on Brigitte and I’m seriously questioning whether you can read me correctly this game and I don’t like you calling my valid suspicions on Skitter, “silly”. She flat out contradicted herself in 1636 and 2514 and I don’t understand why you are dismissing that so easily.

There is no world ever where town!Skitter sr me for “overreacting” to votes on me. None.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:07 am

Post by Ankamius »

It's very unlikely I'll push for a lynch on you today precisely because it doesn't further towns wincon regardless of your flip. It's too early for that
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:09 am

Post by Ankamius »

I pushed through Brigitte despite my misgivings because she had a lot bigger odds of flipping scum than tris and gave more info upon a flip

Knowing she was town is useful in its own right
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:18 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2542, Ankamius wrote:It's very unlikely I'll push for a lynch on you today precisely because it doesn't further towns wincon regardless of your flip. It's too early for that
I didn’t say YOU would push a lynch on me but I don’t want to be in this game, if you can’t correctly read me. How much clearer do I need to make that to you?

My flip doesn’t further town’s wincon because it never further town’s wincon to flip town but if you think rn you will be wanting my flip at ANY point in this game, then why prolong it? I think I’ve been blatant town here and if you can’t see that now, when the hell are you going to ever?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:21 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2543, Ankamius wrote:I pushed through Brigitte despite my misgivings because she had a lot bigger odds of flipping scum than tris and gave more info upon a flip

Knowing she was town is useful in its own right
How was it useful? Since I strongly believe it was a t/t wagon, how do you think it was “useful”, especially since she self-hammered?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:27 am

Post by Ankamius »

Why are you assuming that the only thing that matters is the alignment that flipped

That's silly
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:28 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2531, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2450, Succinct wrote:+ Knowing Flubbernugget's meta.
His contribution's lackluster; as town I'd expect it not to be.
I've had some horrendous town games so this doesn't strike me at all as good meta
In post 2532, Flubbernugget wrote:Skitter's new vote is even more bizarre than their previous one
In post 2537, Ankamius wrote:I've been paying attention to skitter's trajectory on reading you and nothing she's done so far was weird relative to that. This omgusing on her is silly.

2531 doesn’t impress me but I kind of agree with 2532. Are you suggesting it’s a possible pocket of me? Like I said, despite what you believe, 2514 and 1636 make 0 sense together. Short of outting myself, I can 100% vouch for town!Skitter never sr me ever for “overreacting” to votes on me, so no - absolutely NOT even remotely “silly”. I am also not an “idiot”.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:29 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2546, Ankamius wrote:Why are you assuming that the only thing that matters is the alignment that flipped

That's silly
You keep saying that but you have yet to explain how Brigitte flip was “useful” because rn I’m not seeing it.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:29 am

Post by Ankamius »

Do you have evidence that she does it as scum

Absense of doing something as town is not a good argument unless there's a damn good reason it's scumindicative

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”