Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:30 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2548, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2546, Ankamius wrote:Why are you assuming that the only thing that matters is the alignment that flipped

That's silly
You keep saying that but you have yet to explain how Brigitte flip was “useful” because rn I’m not seeing it.

Then you don't know how I play
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:31 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm lurking and I don't like it but I've hit an entire fucking brick wall with this game and idk why

reading thru the past few pages to try and spark joy.

i feel like creature replacing in and then basically being a nonstarter didnt help. and it's actually suspicious bc it's exactly what scum should do in his situation.

Nim asked how NMSA's 2364 is a town post. I don't particularly see how it's a scum post and again this is not how burden of proof works. The default position for someone to be in mafia is town, you have to prove why they're not. So come back with your own reasons for why that post is scum (If you already posted it, please point me to it).

nim v ank makes me think it's TvS but i honestly, gun to my head, couldn't tell you which was which. ive been really worried ab ank since yesterday with the fake hammer nonsense but im trying not to let my paranoia get the best of me since i townread her before then. ALSO HEY GUYS YOU TWO SPAMMING BACK & FORTH FOR PAGES ON END ISN'T HELPING GAMESTATE.

xtoxm's engagement w/ the game is weird af.

skitter's posts are a bit...unenthused. showing up then just blindly sheeping ank onto nim is a choice. def dropping from the top of my townie list, but still firmly on the town side of the line.

anyway let's do a new readslist without looking at my old one so these are fresh & then ill try to figure out why any changes happened later.

TOWN
{Nim or Ank}
Chara
tris
skitter

NULL/IDFK/LURK
Elbirn
Succinct
xtoxm
NMSA

SCUM
Flubber
Creature
{Nim or Ank}
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:32 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

actually fuck flubber is town so i need to bump him way up and then figure out who else goes in the scumpile
green shirt thursdays
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:32 am

Post by Ankamius »

That's a start

Reck what do you think is the overall gamestate atm
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:34 am

Post by Ankamius »

Sort creature based on how he proceeds from here, tbh I can buy town being unenthused about catching up this game, but he reached out to me for help with that and I think the way he uses that information will be more indicative to his alignment than how he entered the game
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:36 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 2537, Ankamius wrote:I've been paying attention to skitter's trajectory on reading you and nothing she's done so far was weird relative to that. This omgusing on her is silly.

Flubber's last two posts are scummy.
Well luckily the trajectory isn't the issue. It's actually a lot simpler than that.

I'm not the only one that thought that skitter's vote on me was weird. Why is only my concern scummy? How is it omgus when I called out a second vote outside of her scum reads., which exactly what struck everyone as odd the first time?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:37 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2549, Ankamius wrote:Do you have evidence that she does it as scum

Absense of doing something as town is not a good argument unless there's a damn good reason it's scumindicative
This is where my playing under this account is hurting this game. :/

I demanded Skitter respond to my questions regarding the disparity between 1636 and 2514 for damned good reason. I understand why you don’t understand why this is such a big deal to me but trust me on this. It makes absolutely no sense for Skitter to ever sr me for “overreacting” to votes on me. I’m sorry, short of outting myself, I can’t explain my case better but I know what I know and that is scummy af to me. But like I said, on the chance I misreading her post, I want her to either confirm or debunk my suspicions of her based on that.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:38 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 2547, Nimueh wrote:2531 doesn’t impress me but I kind of agree with 2532. Are you suggesting it’s a possible pocket of me? Like I said, despite what you believe, 2514 and 1636 make 0 sense together. Short of outting myself, I can 100% vouch for town!Skitter never sr me ever for “overreacting” to votes on me, so no - absolutely NOT even remotely “silly”. I am also not an “idiot”.
You want to know what's less impressive than 2531? Scum reading me bc "meta" and that's it.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:39 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2555, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2537, Ankamius wrote:I've been paying attention to skitter's trajectory on reading you and nothing she's done so far was weird relative to that. This omgusing on her is silly.

Flubber's last two posts are scummy.
Well luckily the trajectory isn't the issue. It's actually a lot simpler than that.

I'm not the only one that thought that skitter's vote on me was weird. Why is only my concern scummy? How is it omgus when I called out a second vote outside of her scum reads., which exactly what struck everyone as odd the first time?
Okay that explains it, I thought you were talking about the Nimueh read.

That reads null then
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:40 am

Post by Ankamius »

Then why did you want me to comment on it nim
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:41 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

too many nonfactors skating by doing fuckall

by which im referencing xtoxm, creature, succinct, elbirn.

id be SHOCKED if there wasn't scum in the replacement pool.
i actually liked succinct's entrance to the game, i remember. but recent posting has left much to be desired (specifically, the indignation at not being spoonfed a game summary + the entirety of the case on flubb being 'meta')

xtoxm had a bizarre entrance and then has done very little. dislike his hop onto the brig wagon yesterday as it kinda came outta nowhere after a lot of nothing and then he's done fuckall d2

creature is pinging me bc of the whole "oh man ah geez i just cant get into this game" which when you're a replacement is kinda underwhelming and lets you hide. coupled with WHO creature replaced (tictac) and the fact tictac contributed fuckall and only had 12 posts, and that slot needs way more hard content.

elbirn i think is town bc the vote hops look kinda natural and the way he ran the fuck away from the brig wagon when, as scum, he could've replaced in and left his vote there while he "caught up" to push the wagon forward
green shirt thursdays
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:42 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2550, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2548, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2546, Ankamius wrote:Why are you assuming that the only thing that matters is the alignment that flipped

That's silly
You keep saying that but you have yet to explain how Brigitte flip was “useful” because rn I’m not seeing it.

Then you don't know how I play
What does this have anything to do with how you play? I’m asking how her flip was useful, because all I see is we mislynched and since I believe Tris to be town and taking into account Brigitte self-hammer, I don’t understand how we are better off/have moved the gamestate forward with her flip.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:42 am

Post by Ankamius »

Like you have to be aware that I've never played with you and skitter in the same game before, so there's little I can say about how she would treat you.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:44 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2560, xRECKONERx wrote:too many nonfactors skating by doing fuckall

by which im referencing xtoxm, creature, succinct, elbirn.

id be SHOCKED if there wasn't scum in the replacement pool.
i actually liked succinct's entrance to the game, i remember. but recent posting has left much to be desired (specifically, the indignation at not being spoonfed a game summary + the entirety of the case on flubb being 'meta')

xtoxm had a bizarre entrance and then has done very little. dislike his hop onto the brig wagon yesterday as it kinda came outta nowhere after a lot of nothing and then he's done fuckall d2

creature is pinging me bc of the whole "oh man ah geez i just cant get into this game" which when you're a replacement is kinda underwhelming and lets you hide. coupled with WHO creature replaced (tictac) and the fact tictac contributed fuckall and only had 12 posts, and that slot needs way more hard content.

elbirn i think is town bc the vote hops look kinda natural and the way he ran the fuck away from the brig wagon when, as scum, he could've replaced in and left his vote there while he "caught up" to push the wagon forward
Do you believe this gamestate makes sense with a very active poster and two lurkers?

I can see evidence for this being the case with both me and nim being that poster, but I want to see what you think
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:46 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm kind of iffy on saying that's necessarily the case mainly because of the severe activity drop at the start of today

It smells more like scum didn't want to keep the momentum going, which indicates to me there was some danger to scum somewhere, yet not enough to warrant a strong push anywhere.

That might be indicative of weird scum pushes on Brigitte towards the end of the day actually
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:46 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

i think you and nim going back & forth is creating space & reason for people to lurk, yes

i also think like tbh i know im town and when i check the game and see 7 pages of you/nim arguing i mentally check the fuck out and if im doing that as town imagine how easy it would be for scum to hide in that space as well
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:46 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

oooh yeah i 100% believe the brig wagon was scumtastic and people took advantage of my blind rage at brigite to push it thru
green shirt thursdays
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:47 am

Post by Ankamius »

Well that was the case before I started pushing nim though

That was solely a last 12 hours type thing
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:49 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

and the end of day votecount is all fucky because i drunkenly voted off of brigitte and then sobered up and revoted her so it looks like i joined the wagon much later than i did but im pretty sure in actuality i was the first vote on her

viewtopic.php?p=10771677#p10771677
green shirt thursdays
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:49 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I finally got around to looking through chara's posting and their brigette vote was awful
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:51 am

Post by Ankamius »

Townbin:
Chara
tris
xRECKONERx

High priority sorts:
Elbirn
skitter30
Xtoxm
NotMySpamAccount

Low priority sorts:
Succinct
Flubbernugget
Creature

Probably Scum:
Nimueh
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:52 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

what makes you put chara in the townpile ank
green shirt thursdays
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:53 am

Post by Ankamius »

I thought charas vote on Brigitte was one of the only true town ones, and I don't see a whole lot of reason she would have wanted to tip the scales the way she did unless she was scum with tris, who I believe is much more likely to be town than scum.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:54 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 2120, Chara wrote:VOTE: Brigitte
the more i think about it, the more i think this is a better lynch. skitter's argument for Brigitte's lack of survivalism/arguing against the townread is a sound one but i get the feeling that Brigitte considers the arguments she's made to be soundly NAI and would have made them regardless.

but her last three votes have all been PoE scumreads and pretty safe bets at the time she made them. i absolutely buy town being in that position but i think what i was townreading from Brigitte was NAI.

i don't find tris towny either and i probably will have to end up hammering that by the end of the day. (i think we have about a day left?)
but it's something for me to consider tomorrow at least. of the two i like this more. tris has this gut feeling recently of being strangely awkward which could be newbscum or could just be a newish sort of feeling. Brigitte i think is more aware of her own play.

pedit: already chose.
The vote precedes two points on brigette being NAI and a setup to still get tris lynched if that were to become convenient. I think this is a perfect illustration of what I was trying to get at when I said chara's posting looks good in a vacuum. This vote really didn't bring any suspicion to chara at all, but it really should have.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:56 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2551, xRECKONERx wrote:I'm lurking and I don't like it but I've hit an entire fucking brick wall with this game and idk why

reading thru the past few pages to try and spark joy.

i feel like creature replacing in and then basically being a nonstarter didnt help. and it's actually suspicious bc it's exactly what scum should do in his situation.

Nim asked how NMSA's 2364 is a town post. I don't particularly see how it's a scum post and again this is not how burden of proof works. The default position for someone to be in mafia is town, you have to prove why they're not. So come back with your own reasons for why that post is scum (If you already posted it, please point me to it).

nim v ank makes me think it's TvS but i honestly, gun to my head, couldn't tell you which was which. ive been really worried ab ank since yesterday with the fake hammer nonsense but im trying not to let my paranoia get the best of me since i townread her before then. ALSO HEY GUYS YOU TWO SPAMMING BACK & FORTH FOR PAGES ON END ISN'T HELPING GAMESTATE.

xtoxm's engagement w/ the game is weird af.

skitter's posts are a bit...unenthused. showing up then just blindly sheeping ank onto nim is a choice. def dropping from the top of my townie list, but still firmly on the town side of the line.

anyway let's do a new readslist without looking at my old one so these are fresh & then ill try to figure out why any changes happened later.

TOWN
{Nim or Ank}
Chara
tris
skitter

NULL/IDFK/LURK
Elbirn
Succinct
xtoxm
NMSA

SCUM
Flubber
Creature
{Nim or Ank}
I’m a bit confused here as I don’t see Ank and myself as a 1v1 and also, Skitter didn’t sheep Ank onto me. Ank never voted me. I think Ank is town and reading me incorrectly. Sure there’s a very small part of me that thinks there’s a slight possibility of her being S v S with Skitter but unlikely. I would love it if Ank were scum misreading me here, rather than believe she could ever be this off on me, I just really don’t think so.

Re: Xtoxm. I have to say that his comment on Brigitte hammering NMSA, is at least part of why I initially voted him, so I was very shocked that he instead voted Flubber.

Based on meta, I’m pretty sure this is town!Creature we’re seeing here.

Agree on Chara and Tris.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”